Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Countess ❯ I Love You ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kio was walking around the castle, and was looking inside herself at the same time. The halls were wide so she wouldn't bump into anything in her concentration. She was slowly setting aside little balls of power in her mind from the main source of her power in her heart. So far, she had five, and she was working on another one. Suddenly, she bumped into something soft and fell backwards on her butt. "Lady Kio!" she heard Eclipse say.

She opened her eyes and Eclipse was kneeling down in front of her, concern clouding his red, demonic eyes. Kio blushed at how close he was, close enough to crawl on top of her and kiss her. "I'm fine, Eclipse, thank you." Kio said.

Eclipse helped her up and said "I'm sorry, lady. I was deep in thought and I didn't notice you in front of me."

"It's alright, Eclipse. Considering how tall you are, it's understandable that you wouldn't notice me." she said and giggled.

"Are you hurt?"

"No I'm not. Please, stop worrying about me, I'm fine."

Eclipse left her in peace and sighed. "You don't know how much I worry about you, Lady Kio..." he thought as he walked to the study to think to himself.

~*~That night~*~

"How many mezraez have you collected, Lady Kio?" Eclipse asked his mistress who was sitting on the couch, reading a book on demon attributes.

"Oh... I'd say about... Hm... 25 at least." she replied, turning the page lazily.

"Very impressive, lady, but a demoness of your level does not need more than ten, much less twenty-five."

"Oops, guess I overdid it..." she turned the page again.

He sighed and moved towards her. He slowly pushed the book out of the way so he was facing Kio eye to eye. Eclipse slowly brought a hand to her cheek and stroked her soft face. Kio was frozen at her spot and muttered "Eclipse?"

"I want to see you rise to power, Kio. Truly, I do. I'm serious about training you, I would like you to be that way too, do you understand? I want you to be happy. I want to see you on a throne, demon underlings bowing to you in fear. Please, take these lessons seriously." he pleaded.

Kio was on the verge of tears, she's never had anyone care about her like this. She lunged forward, buried her face in his chest, and wrapped her arms around his back. "I'm sorry, Eclipse. Nobody has ever cared about me like you did... I guess it seemed too good to be true. I just want to make you proud, really!" she wailed and cried in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and said "Lady Kio... I think you should get some rest... We'll continue training tomorrow..."

Kio looked up at him and nodded. She quickly wiped her face and teleported out of the room after saying "Sorry, Eclipse..."

Eclipse lay back on the couch. The place where she cried on his chest felt cold, as if he wanted to have her against his chest again. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I can't fall in love with her... But it feels so good when she's touching me... I... I think I'm in love with her..." he thought sadly as he drifted into a deep sleep.

~*~Kio's Dream~*~

She was in the same forest she was in when she met Krayon. Suddenly, Krayon appeared, smirking with an evil twinkle in his eyes. "Hello, Kio. I've been waiting for you... Not to mention watching you. Now it seems that I have to take you by force !" he said, growling at the end.

Kio was so afraid that she was frozen, eyes wide with shock. "Krayon... You wouldn't..." she muttered.

"Oh, but I would."

He took a few steps toward her and soon, his face was just mere inches from her. He grabbed her around the waist roughly and pulled her into a hard, bruising kiss. "Stop it, Krayon!" she yelled, trying to pull away.

"It's no use. You're mine, Kio!" he pushed her to the ground and layed on top of her. She screamed.

~*~With Eclipse (His point of view)~*~

I woke to hear Lady Kio screaming. I teleported to her chamber and found her sweating a writhing in her bed, screaming in panic. She didn't seem to be in any pain. And yet, she was screaming for dear life. Then, suddenly, she screamed "Krayon! Stop!"

Then I knew, Krayon was torturing her in her dreams. I rushed to Kio's side and grabbed her shoulder, I began trying to shake her awake. "Lady Kio! Lady Kio, you must wake up!" I said worriedly.

My attempts were futile, I knew I couldn't wake her up. My only option was to go to Krayon's realm myself and save Kio on my own. The only way was to go to sleep and search for Kio in my dreams. Every dream was Krayon's realm right? So they all have to be linked. I will have a great chance in finding Kio if I really will myself to find her. I layed down next to my mistress and gathered her in my arms, comforting her before I fell asleep. I kissed her forehead before I fell into a deep sleep.

~*~In Krayon's Realm (AKA Kio's and Eclipse's dreams)~*~

Eclipse was following the sound of Kio's screams, running frantically to find his mistress. "Lady Kio!" he yelled every time the screams got louder.

He reached a clearing and found Kio on the ground, Krayon on top of her forcing her to kiss him. "Stop it, Krayon!" Kio screamed when he broke the kiss.

Kio was tearing and her throat was dry from all her screaming. Krayon just smirked and straddled her hips with his waist. Eclipse was filled with rage and ran over there, shoving Krayon off of Kio. "How dare you?!" Krayon yelled as Eclipse picked up Kio bridal style.

"You took her away from me and forced yourself upon you! This is all your fault!" Eclipse yelled back.

"SILENCE! " a voice boomed from the heavens.

Suddenly, Freya appeared in Krayon's Realm in all her glory. Eclipse and Krayon looked up at her in awe. "Krayon! You have betrayed my daughter's trust and tried to take her by force. You must be punished. Taking her forcefully from her Realm is unacceptable. You shall be detained as Lord of Egae for five centuries. Normally, I would detain you for all eternity but I'm feeling graceful today. You should be thankful. Eclipse, take my daughter back to her Realm, after this day, I doubt she'll be able to trust again."

Eclipse nodded and willed himself and Kio to wake up.

~*~Kio's Realm~*~

Fortunately, they did and found themselves hugging each other in Kio's bed. Kio blushed and turned away. Eclipse wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and put his head on her shoulder. "I'm glad you're safe." Eclipse whispered in her ear, his warm breath tickling her cheek.

"Eclipse... Why did you save me?" she asked slowly, her voice sad.

"You'd rather be there instead of here?"

"No... It's not that. I'm happy that you saved me but... Why did you save me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I never thought that you would... care about me..."

"And why not?"

"It's just that... I thought you would be honorable to order and you would deny loving me because it would never work... That I'm in such a higher rank than you... and yet I'm so weak... I never-"

She was cut off when he layed his lips on her, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Eclipse..."she muttered.

"I used to think that. But, Lady Kio... I love you too much to let you go just because of rank... Please understand that..."

Kio nodded and kissed him, a single tears slid down her cheek. When the kiss was broken, he brushed the tear away with his thumb. "Eclipse... Please train me as hard as you can. I want to make you proud." she said.

Eclipse nodded and lay down on the bed, pulling her down next to him. She snuggled up against him and muttered "I love you..." before going to sleep.