Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ Now and Always ❯ Pillars and Stars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer~ this is my first Demon Diary fic so please don't hate me too bad if Raenef and Eclipse are out of character! I don't own them either come to think of it… no, those rights aren't mine, and I'm only writing this for entertainment, no profit is being earned

 

Summary~ Eclipse and Raenef divulge in unspoken love and devotion, but the Gods see them as Demon Lord and liege, and frown upon their relationship that goes far beyond that of Demon Lord and liege.

 

Pairing~ Eclipse and Raenef, of course^^

 

FYI* things like this = thoughts

"things inside quotations" = what they're saying outloud

`things inside single quotations' = telepathic words between them

bolded! = flashback

 

Eclipse untied his hair. Torturous band, why must I use it? He stared into the mirror and let his thoughts drift. Master Raenef… when are you going to learn that Demon Lords DO NOT cry? He sighed. Even though his master was not the conventional Demon Lord, Eclipse wouldn't have him any other way.

The pillar fell to where his master was standing paralysed, it seemed.

Eclipse ran to his master and pushed him to the ground; clearing the pillar's way. He was lying on top of Raenef, and he could feel his heart beating much too fast.

"Are you alright, Master Raenef?" Eclipse asked softly.

"I-I'm sorry… Eclipse… I messed up again… I'm sorry!" And Raenef burst into tears, directly under Eclipse.

Eclipse had full intentions of telling Raenef off, but he thought Raenef was going through enough punishment. "Shh, it's alright, Master Raenef. The pillar can be fixed, you're in perfect health, and you ARE progressing in your abilities. It's alright, calm down." Eclipse stood up and offered his hand to his weeping master.

Raenef had taken his hand slowly. "You could have been injured… I could have hurt you…" Raenef began to tremble and more tears flowed.

Eclipse pulled him into a tight embrace. "I am fine, Master Raenef. You can see that for yourself. There's no point to thinking about what could have happened. I'm alright, and I did not get hurt."

Eclipse walked onto the balcony. There was a slight wind, making his pitch black hair swirl around him. The stars were many tonight, and Eclipse couldn't help wondering how Raenef would look under them; lips against Eclipse's…

No! Stop! Nothing good can come of that kind of thinking. Eclipse knew it was pointless to scold himself. He knew he had already fallen for Raenef, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Eclipse?"

Eclipse looked to his left; to Raenef's balcony. There he was, standing clearly staring at Eclipse. He had never seen Raenef's hair down before, and he rather liked it.

"Yes, Master Raenef?" Eclipse replied in a voice cleared of the love that he desperately wanted to show.

"Are… Are you mad at me for earlier?" Raenef asked in a voice that told Eclipse that his young master had received a red tinge in his face. "And please no master, no lord, just Raenef, ok?"

Eclipse smiled. "How could I possibly stay mad at you, Raenef?" He let too much through. He already knew that. Too much love had seeped through and Raenef had seen it, hadn't he?

"I'm glad you're not mad. I don't know what I would do if you were mad at me." No, he hadn't seen it, to Eclipse's relief and regret.

Eclipse sighed. `I don't know what I'd do either.' He stared at the stars. They really were quite beautiful.

`Let's not find out, ok? I don't want to know what I'd do. Please, Eclipse, don't get so mad at me where I'd lose you.' And with that, Raenef walked into his room and dimmed the lighting.

Why do I love him so much? Nothing good can come of it…

 

 

Well, there's chapter one. I know it's a bit short, but it had to be an introduction to the beginning of the story. So, please read and review, I need all the criticism I can get! I promise to write more next time, so please keep reading…

 

Hugs n kishes,

~*aaia*~