Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ Into the Mansion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Dante or Devil May Cry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Angel walked close to Dante just incase some unexpected visitors decided to pop up.

"Umm… Dante I know a spot that can get us up to the mansion with out getting attacked!" Angel said

Dante kept walking and didn't pay any attention to Angel. Angel narrowed her eyes, and glared at Dante.

"DID YOU HEAR ME?!?!" She shouted

"YES!!" Dante shouted turning around to face Angel.

"Just making sure." Angel said placing her hands in front of her to shield herself.

Dante placed his hands on his hips. "Ok, Angel where is this spot?" He asked

"Over there." Angel said pointing to one of the allies.

Dante followed Angel over to the ally and watched her look around.

"I know it's here somewhere!" Angel said crawling on all fours.

"Could you hurry it up!! I don't have all day ya know!" Dante said bitterly

Angel twitched and looked up at Dante. "Listen you! I'm doing this because I want to, not because I want to help you!" Angel said

"Then hurry up and find the freakin' entrance!" Dante shouted

"OK!" Angel shouted back

Frustrated Angel slammed her fist on the brick ground. "Ow!" She said pulling her hand of the spot and kissing her right hand that was now turning red. Apparently, the spot that Angel hit opened up to reveal a dark tunnel. Dante smiled and looked at Angel.

"Looks like your hard hand found it!" He said

"Shut up!" Angel snapped

Angel then slowly sat herself on the edge of the hole and swallowed some air.

"Here it go-

Before Angel could finish her sentence Dante pushed Angel into the dark hole. Angel landed on the ground with a- thud! While Dante landed on the ground firmly on his feet. Angel rubbed her behind and looked up at Dante angerly.

"THAT HURT!!!" She shouted

"I know! It was supposed to!" Dante said staring down at Angel.

Angel stood up, dusted herself off, and looked down at the long tunnel. Dante looked at Angel.

"What's the matter? You gettin' scared?" He asked

"No!" Angel said quickly

Dante rolled his eyes and walked down the dark tunnel. Angel took in a breath of air and ran to catch up to Dante. Angel stood close to Dante… as close as she could get without him yelling at her.

"You're to sacred walk by yourself!" Dante said glancing down at Angel.

"Am not!" Angel snapped

"You're in denial!" Dante said

"Well you're devil-may-care!" Angel said stamping her foot.

Dante smiled. "You're right…. I can be like that!" He said

Angel then looked down the long tunnel, her stomp echoed down the tunnel.

"How far is this tunnel?" Dante asked

"I don't know! I haven't been down here in a long time!" Angel said turning to Dante.

"Like how long?" Dante asked

"Uh… eight years." Angel replied

Great I'm stuck with a bitchy thirteen-year-old who somewhat acts like me! What else can go wrong! Dante wondered as he walked down the tunnel.

At that moment, Dante ran into something with a wham! "What the hell?!" He wondered as he put his hand on the thing. It was a wall, a stonewall.

"Way to go Dante you found out first entrance to the mansion!" Angel said clapping her hands while jumping up and down.

"Yeah, whatever!" Dante said rubbing his nose.

"Dante the entrance is above you!" Angel said pointing up.

Dante looked up, stood on his tiptoes, and placed his hand on the top of the tunnel. Sure enough, the entrance was there. Dante placed both hands on the entrance and pushed up. The entrance didn't open. Dante pushed again, it still didn't open.

"What the hell?!?! Why won't it open?!?" He asked

"Oopsies!" Angel said covering her mouth

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dante asked glaring at Angel.

"Uh there's a handle up on top of the entrance and… I forgot to leave the door opened! Cause that's our only way up!" Angel said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Well then." Dante said pulling Ebony and Ivory out. "I guess I'll make my own entrance!" He said aiming at the entrance.

The sound of a gun being fired filled the tunnel. Dante jumped up through the hole and grabbed Angel's hand.

"Alright we have on more entrance to go!" Angel said as she pointed to the one right by their heads. Dante turned around and noticed a square of light right by his head.

Dante then aimed Ebony and Ivory over his head and fired.

In the study of the mansion, a big platform of wood went flying into the air. Soon Dante jumped out of the hole and looked around the room.

"Did you shoot through the wooden floor?" Came a voice from down in the tunnel.

Dante looked down to see Angel looking up at him.

"Yeah and what if I did?" He asked as he reached down to take Angel's hand.

As soon as Angel was face-to-face with Dante she shouted:

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WOODEN FLOORING COSTED?!? THAT'S CHERRY WOOD!!! IT COSTED MY FATHER $100.00 PER PLANK!!"

Enraged Dante let go of Angel's wrist and dropped her on the floor.

"Ow!" Angel said rubbing her behind again. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" She shouted

"That was for being annoying." Dante replied

"Hey treat me with respect here!!" Angel snapped

I'm not goin' maul her…I'm not goin' kill her till she's twitching on the ground bleeding massively! Dante thought

Angel glared at Dante as she stood up.

"If you pull another stunt like that I'll hurt you!" She said as if she meant it.

Then again, maybe I will maul her! Dante rethought in his head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~