Devil May Cry - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Through the Person: Dante's Friend ❯ Death Scissors, Sin Scissors and a Hidden Room. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own Angel. I don't own Dante or Devil May Cry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dante glanced down at Angel now and then as they walked down the long hallway in the mansion. Angel grew tired of it and turned to face Dante.

"Why are you looking at me?!?" She asked

"Maybe because you have a bitchy attitude and I'm stuck with you!!" Dante replied

Angel glared at Dante and stuck her tongue out at him. Dante's eyes narrowed as he glared back at Angel. Angel's eyes grew huge as she stuck her tongue back in her mouth. The glare gave Angel the chills, his glare pierced into Angel's blue eyes. His glare scared Angel.

"Can you… please… stop that…?" Angel said in a shaky voice.

"Fine." Dante replied bitterly as he turned away.

All of a sudden, laughter filled the hallway. Angel hide behind Dante looking around the room.

"What's that Dante?" She asked looking up at him.

"Sin Scissors!" He said reaching for the sword on his back.

"What's that?" Angel asked

"Alastor!" Dante said putting it in front of him.

Angel looked around the room while the laughter continued to echo. Angel began to shake again. The Sin Scissors laughter scared Angel, but Dante's glare scared Angel the most.

"Dumb banshees!" Angel said through her teeth.

"Stop shaking!" Dante snapped as he looked down at Angel

"EYES FOREWARD IDIOT!!" Angel shouted

Dante flung his head to the front to block the attack of a Sin Scissor. The Scissors and the sword clashed together with a-clang! Angel looked into Dante's pocket, pulled out Ebony, and fired straight into the Sin Scissors face. The woman-like creature screamed and slowly disappeared. Angel swallowed hard as she aimed the gun to the ground.

"Gimme that!!" Dante said as he snatched the gun out of Angel's hand

"Did I just kill that thing? Angel asked in disbelief

"I hate to admit it…. but yes you did!" Dante said looking down at Angel

Angel smiled. "I killed it… I KILLED IT!!!" Angel said with energy rushing through her body.

Dante rolled his eyes and groaned. Then another laughter filed the hallway again, except it was a manlier voice! Angel jumped two feet in the air and hide behind Dante.

"What's that?" She asked

Dante looked at the shadow that seemed to float. It had a cow shaped head the first thing that popped into his head was:

Death Scissors! NOT NOW!!! Dante thought

Angel's mouth slowly opened.

"Shit! Damn-it kid! Don't scream!!" Dante whispered

Angel gulped. Dante noticed that the Death Scissors was getting closer to them. Dante did something he thought he would never do, he picked up Angel and ran.

"I know a spot were we can hide!" Angel said pointing to a huge painting on the wall of an angel and a devil on the wall.

"What?!" Dante asked

"The weapon the devil is holding will open it! Just slip your hand through the crevice and pull back." Angel instructed

Dante did as he was told and jumped into the room. Darkness surrounded them. It was hard to see your hand in front of your face.

"Dante remove your hand!" Angel said through her teeth angrily

"From where?" Dante asked not being able to see

Shmack! "Ow!" Dante said placing his hand on his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked now figuring where Angel was standing.

"That's for touching me you pervert!" Angel snapped

"WHAT!?!" Dante shouted

Horrified Angel slammed her hand over Dante's mouth.

"Shhhhhhhh!" She said placing a finger over her mouth.

Dante couldn't stand it! How long was he going to put up with Angel?

Damn you Trish! Damn you to HELL!! Dante thought bitterly in his head

Silence filled the room.

"I think the coast is clear!" Angel said placing her hand by her waist.

Dante and Angel peered into the hallway; nothing but pictures, vases and pillars went down the long hallway.

"Where do we go Angel?" Dante asked

"Don't look at me! This is your job! Not mine!" Angel snapped

"Well this is your house!" Dante snapped back.

"Fine, let's go to my room so I can get out of this stupid dress!" Angel said as she stepped out into the hallway and headed to her bedroom.

Dante got out of the painting, closed the secret door, and followed Angel down the long hallway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please review.