Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball GT: The Ultimate Power! ❯ Away we go! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
With the fate of the Human-world at stake, The Digi-force had no other choice.
 
They would have to hunt down these Eight-Daemon brothers one-by-one and destroy them.
 
By doing this, the Digiballs they carried would be purified, and they would be able to make a wish to reverse the spell.
 
However, the dark energy being admitted from the Digiballs was blocking their location, making so or heroes couldn't sense where they were.
 
Luckily, Izzy and Gennai anticipated something like this would happen, and already were one step ahead.
 
Inside the D3's, there was a little radar that could detect any energy source a Digiball admitted and track it down.
 
What our heroes had to beware of, is where there would be a Digiball, they would end up facing a Daemon-Brother.
 
How strong it would be, none of them could tell. So, with their radars set it was time to pull out.
 
There were Eight Digiballs, but only six Digi destined with radars, which meant, each of them would have to fight at least one Brother alone.
 
Well… at least their respective Digimon would be there to help out, that was okay.
 
Kari did however call for Tai and the others to watch out for these Daemon brothers.
 
* * *
Tai and the other Digi destined and their Digimon gave up battling a long time ago.
 
Not just because they had lives to live and children to feed, but no matter how hard they would try, they knew they wouldn't be able to really help out.
 
What with all the DBZ powers and stuff the others had.
 
* * *
 
Everything was set, “Good luck Digi-force!” said Gennai, “And use extreme caution.”
 
“You are about to engage battle with an Evil that is beyond all imagination!”
 
The Digi destined nodded, and all whipped out their D3's, it was time to Digivole the Digimon.
 
* * *
 
“PATAMON… WARP/SPIRIT-DIGOVOLVE TO…“THORMON!!”
 
“GATOMON… WARP/SPIRIT-DIGOVOLVE TO…PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!!
 
“WORMON… WARP/SPIRIT-DIGOVOLVE TO… “HORNETMON!!”
“HAWKMONWARP/SPIRI T-DIGOVOLVE TO… “EX-PHEONIXMON!!”
 
“ARMADILLAMON… WARP/SPIRIT-DIGOVOLVE TO… “FOREMENMON!!”
 
“VEEMON… WARP/SPIRIT-DIGOVOLVE TO… ANGEL-VEEMON!!
 
* * *
 
Each of them had become a Digimon far more powerful that any Mega level.
 
As soon as they finished transforming, the Digimon analyzer appeared
 
* * *
 
TK's Digimon resembled the look of Thor, the legendary God of Thunder.
 
“I am…THORMON”
 
“I'm a Mega-and1/2 Level Digimon. Even solid rock itself is no match for my… THUNDER-FORCE!!!”
 
* * *
 
Kari's Digimon was indeed Angewomon, but with the exceptions. She wore a long white skirt, a golden Tiara across her fore-head, and her face could be seen.
 
“I am… PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON!”
 
“I am a Times-two Mega-level Digimon, irresistible to men, yet deadly to my enemies.”
 
“My… TIARA-MAGIC…is no trick I can tell you that!”
 
* * *
 
Ken's Digimon looked sort of a cross-like, between a Wasp, and a Hornet.
 
“I am… HORNETMON!”
 
“A Times-Four Mega-Level Digimon. My Wings can create Supersonic waves, and make it helpful for me to use my…POISON-STING!!”
 
* * *
 
Yolei's Digimon looked sort of like a giant Phoenix, with a flaming mane, tail-feathers, and wings.
 
“I am … EX-PHOENIXMON!”
 
“A Times-Six Mega-level Digimon. I can fly faster than any jet-plan, and my…BUURNING-WIND… can really be a burning experience.
 
* * *
 
Cody's Digimon looked like a giant Construction-worker. He was Equipped with a golden hard-hat, and an enormous Jack-hammer.
 
“I'm…FOREMENMON!”
 
“I'm a Times-Eight Mega-Level! When use my… JACK-HAMMER-BLAST… it can really bring down the house!”
 
* * *
Finally, there was Davis' Digimon, and the most powerful of them all.
 
He had two huge feathery wings, blue and silver armor, long golden hair waving in the wind.
 
“I am…ANGEL-VEEMON!”
“I am a Times-Ten Mega-Level Digimon, and the most power angel to ever have existed!”
 
“My…DODON-WAVE… is hot enough to burn through even the thickest of Armour!”
 
* * *
 
After they all slipped into their uniforms, Davis gave them a briefing of their mission.
 
“All right team, we don't have much time, so listen up!” said Davis.
“The Black-star spell will destroy our world in 23 more hours, so we only have until midnight to recover the Digiballs.”
 
“Once we track down a Digiball with our radars, we'll have no choice but to face of in battle with a Daemon-Brother.”
 
“Now remember, we don't know exactly how strong these Brothers are, but we can never back down.”
 
“And always remember, you may not be strong enough to finish the job alone, but wait it out a bit as long as you can.”
 
“After and only if you successfully recover a Digiball, keep it with at all times, and then seek your fusion partner who hasn't recovered theirs yet.
 
“…They just might need your help.”
 
“Finally, if you should die in battle, well… then all we can do is hope that we can recover the Digiballs and wish you back.”
“Everyone Understand?!”
 
They all saluted to Davis and said, “YES SIR, CAPTAIN DAISUKE!!!”
 
“All right then, we have a job to do!” cried Davis. “LET'S GO PROTECT THE WORLD!!!”
 
They all warped to the real-world, but before they set off, those who were close together were saying their good-byes and good-lucks.
 
“Don't worry Kari.” Said Davis to his wife, “I promise you, I'll be coming right back!”
 
“See that you do.” said Kari playfully, then she pressed her lips up against his.
 
Yolei and Ken were doing the same thing, “Ken, if you don't come back to me, I swear I will… I will.”
 
Ken just smirked, “Yolei, stop worrying, I'm scared too, but I know we can do this… we have to.” He said, and kissed her again.
 
Since TK and Cody were all that was left, they decided… “Why not!” … and gave each other a friendly bear hug.”
 
“Good-luck TK!”
 
“Good luck to you too Cody!”
 
Even the Digimon shared their good-byes, after that, everyone flew off in different directions towards the detected Digiballs.
 
The Adventure has begun!
 
Our heroes are heading deep into the laws of death-defying evil, in hopes of finding and recovering the Eight Digiballs.
 
None can predict the outcome of this audacious adventure, or to where it will lead.
 
Rest assured, whatever dangers they may face, whatever support they will require…
 
The War for the World has begun right here… on DIGIBALL GT!!”
 
* * *
 
-It's a brand new time and place
And there's an evil we must face
We've got to find them all
Got to get those Digiballs
 
-Trying to save the world
With all my friends
Making what is wrong right again
 
-It's a desperate search
The greatest in the Universe
We've got to find them all
Got to find those Digiballs
 
DIGIBALL…
DIGIBALL GT!!!