Digimon Fan Fiction / Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ THE BOYZ ❯ Let The Games Begin! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Robster80 presents...

THE BOYZ: Part 6

Let the Games Begin!

Dedicated to Fanboyimus Prime

Previously (Vash): TK and Ranma finished their training under Gohan and Piccolo for the upcoming tournament, and even spoke to the ghost of Goku, Gohan's father. Meanwhile, Quatre and I ran into each other at the Nekohanten, but our friendly reunion was cut short by Shampoo, who demanded that Quatre tell her where Ranma was. Regretfully, I drew my guns on her and Cologne, therefore resigning from my job for them. The two of us them met the others at the apartment, where Matt, Kristen, and then Vegeta showed up...

Matt glared at Vegeta. "Hey, just what is wrong with my aunt?"

Vegeta began counting his fingers. "Besides being a know-it-all, a loud mouth, a bitch, never understanding the ways of a Saiyan, bossy, always spending more time with her machines than her son and forcing me to look after the brat, and lots more that I can't think of right now. Not to mention she started smoking."

TK shook his head. "That's Aunt Bulma for you. So, uncle, are you entering the tournament?"

Vegeta snorted. "Why would I waste my time fighting with human pansies? Besides, I'm supposed to visit your parents with my wife that day."

Just then, Davis and Jun burst in from the open door. Jun beamed at the sight of her crush. "Matt! Sweetie!"

Matt screamed in horror, then rushed behind Vash and forced his gun arm up at Jun. "Now's your chance, Hawkeye! Shoot her! SHOOT HER!"

Vash desperately tried to pull his gun arm down. "What are you, crazy?! I can't shoot her!"

Kristen got mad then. "Why not? You shot at him." She then pointed at Vegeta.

"That was an accident," Vash protestes. "I didn't mean to pull the trigger. Besides, I only shoot to disarm people, not to kill."

Matt was hysterical. "What kind of gunman are you?!"

Vash held up his free hand and crossed his two fingers. "A gunman who believes in Love & Peace!"

Davis just glared at TK. "I was hoping you wouldn't be here, TC. What's with the weird costume? You joined the circus as a clown? Sounds perfect for you."

TK crossed his arms. "Davis, if you breath a word of where I am to anyone, I'll-!"

"Save it! Just keep away from my girl! If you think that by pulling this disappearing crap you can-."

Davis was cut off as Vegeta grabbed him by the collar. "I don't like you, Boy," he said. "Furthermore, I don't like the way you're treating my nephew when he's trying to get away from his usual life for a while. Now, you and your sister had better leave right now and never tell anyone TK was here, or else no more mister nice-guy! (Not that I've been a nice guy, mind you.)"

With that, He grabbed Jun by the hair, then threw both teens out of the apartment, locking the door afterwards.

Matt released Vash's gun arm and sighed heavily. "Thanks, Uncle."

Vegeta glared at him. "I didn't do it for you or your brother, boy! They just annoyed me, that's all."

Ranma snorted. "Sure, buddy, and I have a bridge in Brook-! YEEOW!!"

He was cut off as Piccolo stomped on his foot and whispered, "Word to the wise, kid: NEVER piss this guy off!"

Kristen helped Matt over to the couch and sat down beside him. "That Motomiya is becoming a pest! So's her brother."

Matt then snapped his fingers. "That reminds me, can I borrow a computer and scanner? I have to send an email."

**************************************************************** ****************

Kari sat bored out of her skin in front of her computer, waiting for email from TK. She forgot how many emails she had sent him in the past few days, but didn't' care. Beside her sat a plate with a health food sandwich, untouched, as did a glass of potato juice.

Just then, a little chime came from the computer, signaling new email. Kari frantically checked her inbox, but then frowned.

"Crap! It's only Matt. ...Maybe he changed his mind about where TK's hiding!" She opened the letter and read carefully. " 'Dear, Kari - this a forward of an email I got from Davis. Originally, he wanted me to send it to TK, but I think you'd like to see it..."

Kari looked at the attached letter, and fumed. <Is that so, Davis?! Maybe I should give our relationship serious second thoughts... or just dump you like Yolei said to in the first place!>

**************************************************************** ****************

The next day was the big tournament. Gohan and Chi-Chi waited outside the stadium for Piccolo and the others, though Chi-Chi wasn't exactly thrilled to see the Namek again.

"Don't expect my son to fight this time," she told him immediately. "Those days are over-!"

"Would you just chill out?" Piccolo stated. "Gohan and I are just here to watch our students try out their skills. Neither of us will fight. (At least not this time.)"

After introductions were made, everyone but Ranma and TK went off to get their seats up front. Ranma looked at TK and said, "Well, let's go sign up."

As they left, neither of them noticed that Terry Bogard, who had also just arrived, was watching them. <I'm getting some strong ki readings from those two. Maybe this tournament won't be so bad after all.>

**************************************************************** ****************

Akane sat in front of the TV, waiting for the tournament to begin. <Ranma, where are you? You're not with the other girls, with your mother, and even the guys haven't seen you at all. Too bad Ryoga's the one who usually finds you, and he's always lost.>

Nabiki sat down beside her. "Sorry, sis, but wherever Ranma's hiding, he's not taking any chances. It's like he's dug so deep a hole that no one can find him."

This made Akane even more depressed as she turned her attention back to the screen.

**************************************************************** ****************

Vegeta fumed as he sat with Bulma, Trunks, Mr. and Mrs. Ishida, Matt, Kristen, and most of the Digi-Destined inside the Ishida's apartment. <This is a fine way for me to waste my time! I'd be in that tournament right now if I weren't over her visiting my in-laws!>

Kari kept asking about TK, but no one would tell her anything. Just then, Davis and Jun entered the apartment, and she glared at him when he put his arm around her.

"So," he said in a low voice. "How long do you plan to stay here?"

Kari forced his arm off of her. "Don't ever touch me again!" she hissed.

Matt grabbed the TV remote and said, "How about we watch the tournament?"

This made Vegeta smile a little. "An excellent idea, nephew." <Let's see how well you've trained TK, Piccolo.>

With no further talking, Matt brought up the channel covering the tournament. <I wonder if TK made it to the finals?>

The announcer was soon brought forth. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show! Our eight finalists have just been selected and will be brought out shortly to see which one of them will be facing the world's strongest hero... Mr. Satan!"

The cameras moved to show the "hero" sitting in a private booth, grinning widely and waving his hands at the crowds.

Vegeta felt sick, remembering Satan's performance at the Cell Games. <Why didn't Nappa and I kill him when we first came to Earth?>

The announcer then appeared again. "And now, we present our finalists!" He moved back as eight fighters walked into the arena. No one but Vegeta, Matt, and Kristen recognized TK as he walked out with Ranma, Wufei, and several others as the announcer returned. "What a group, ladies and gentlemen! We have legends Terry Bogard, Joe Higashi, and Chun-Li Zang among the competitors. As for the others, their names are Ryoga Hibiki, Chang Wufei, Tao Pai Pai, Ranma Saotome, and Takeru "TK" Takaishi."

This caused several reactions among those in the apartment: Cody and Yolei spat out the soda they were drinking. Ken nearly choked on a carrot stick in his mouth if Joe hadn't hit him so hard in the back, causing the stick to fly and hit Jun between the eyes. Izzy, Sora, and Davis' eyes went wide with shock. Bulma, Kari, Tai, Mimi, and Mr. Ishida shouted, "WHAT?!?!" before moving up close to the screen that showed TK. Mrs. Ishida fainted dead away. Kristen and Matt laughed at Jun getting hit by the carrot stick. Vegeta just sat there, holding Trunks in his arms while the baby looked at everyone, confused.

**************************************************************** ****************

"OH MY GOD!"

The shout caused the Saotomes, Mr. Tendo, Happosai, and Kasumi to come running into the family room to see Akane and Nabiki watching TV. "What happened?" they all cried together.

Nabiki pointed at the screen. "It's Ranma! He's at the tournament!"

Genma looked to see Ranma on the screen, standing next to a familiar teen. "That looks like Chang Lao's boy... Uh-oh!"

Nodoka didn't like the way her husband had said that, and pointed her sword tip at him. "I believe you owe me an explanation, Genma!" she said through grit teeth.

**************************************************************** ****************

"How could you three keep this from us?!" Kari screamed. "TK'll get killed if he fights!"

Davis liked the sound of that, though it would cause Kari to feel sorry for his rival.

Mr. Ishida looked at Matt while cradling his unconscious wife. "She's right, Matt! TK must be nuts if he thinks he can stand up to the likes of Joe Higashi!"

"Have a little faith in your son," Vegeta replied. "I know for a fact that TK has been trained under a... competent instructor. Now all of you shut up! They're about to start!"

**************************************************************** ****************

"Fancy meeting you here, Ryoga," Ranma smirked. "Lost again?"

Ryoga frowned. "Shut up, Ranma! I'll have you know that I was on my way to see Akane since you've given her up."

"I didn't 'give her up,' you dope! I left because of her, her family, my folks, you, and the others driving me crazy! Aren't you tired of living the same thing, day in and day out? I sure am, and I'm going to take matters into my own hands once Wufei and I have our duel."

It was then that Wufei and Tao walked over to the two rivals. "This is the one I was telling you about, sensei," he said. "Ranma, this is my trainer... Tao Pai Pai."

The half man, half cyborg, bowed slightly. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ranma Saotome."

Ranma chuckled. "I've heard of you, Tao. You were an old enemy of Goku's. In fact, he's the one who did this to you." He pointed at the mechanical body parts as he said that. "I do hope you and Wufei trained hard... because I've been trained under Piccolo and Gohan, Goku's son."

Tao didn't show it, but he was sweating. He and Wufei walked away to talk in private. "Why didn't you tell me that guy was training under Piccolo and Gohan?!" he hissed.

"I knew he was with Piccolo since they are roommates, but I knew nothing about this Gohan. Why, are you afraid?"

"Me, afraid? One of the greatest assassins of the former Red Ribbon Army, who's gone toe-to-toe with one of the greatest fighters in the world and his kid, afraid?! YOU BET I'M AFRAID!!! You're on your own, kid!"

With that, Tao rushed up to the announcer and said, "Er, I just remembered that I have an important engagement! So, I forfeit my match with whomever I was supposed to fight. Ta-ta!" He then leapt high into the air and over the stadium to the other side.

Mostly everyone blinked at this, but then the announcer regained his composure. "Well, it seems that our first match ends in a forfeit before it even began, and Ryoga Hibiki is our first winner. We now go to Mr. Satan for his comment."

Mr. Satan picked up his mike on cue. "I think this Tao Pai Pai realized he was no match for me, the strongest man on earth! I laugh at his cowardice! MWAHAHAHAHA!"

In the stands, Vash, Chi-chi, Gohan, Piccolo, and Quatre sweatdropped. "Moron," they all said.

Ranma looked over at Ryoga. "I guess this means you and I may get to fight after all. We'll settle our differences once and for all."

"Moving along," the announcer spoke. "Is our next match: Joe Higashi versus TK Takaishi!"

Ranma patted his young friend on the back. "Go get 'em, kid!"

TK nodded, his face neutral. He walked into the ring and up to the referee and Joe, who was wearing his kickboxing gloves. He looked down at TK and laughed a little. "If you want, I'll let you walk away like that other guy did... but that's all I'll do."

TK's face didn't change. "Mister Higashi, it is a honor to meet you... but I came here to fight."

The referee explained the rules to the fighters. "No killing, no using weapons, no hitting below the belt! If you fall out of the ring, get knocked out, or cry like a baby, then you lose. I want a nice, clean fight, got it? Good!" He then left the ring.

"Good luck, you two!" Both fighters looked to see Terry Bogard waving at them.

"Hey, Terry! You're supposed to be on MY side!" Joe then faced TK again. "You asked for it, kid. I'm not gonna hold back!"

TK smiled and got into a fighting position. "Neither will I."

Unbeknownst to anyone, a dark figure was watching from the shadows. He had his eyes on both Terry Bogard and TK. <They are both strong,> he thought. <Perhaps they are worthy of a fight with me. What a stroke of luck! I came here to beat the man who defeated Geese Howard, and I get two young fighters for the price of one.>

An official rang a gong, signaling the fight. Joe charged at TK, who didn't move.

**************************************************************** ****************

Everyone in the Ishida apartment watched as the fight started. "TK, NO!" Kari shouted.

"Come on, bro!" Matt cried.

<Good-bye, GK!> Davis thought while smiling.

"Go, TK!" Kristen cheered.

<Matt is soooo hot!> Jun thought.

**************************************************************** ****************

The Saotomes and the Tendos watched with interest. "That boy's strong," Happosai commented. "Or foolish."

To Be Continued...

Next (Terry): TK VS Joe Higashi, Ranma VS Wufei, and Me VS Chun-Li. Meanwhile, Kari, Akane, and the others watch intently while Ranma's other fiancees try to get into the tournament. More on the mystery villain as well as Mr. Satan's reactions to the fights. All this, and more laughs/action.

THE BOYZ: Ep. 7 - Boyz Play Rough.