Digimon Fan Fiction / Gunsmith Cats Fan Fiction ❯ The Freak ❯ Gunsmith Onis ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So, what happened to you guys?" D asked. "You weren't Oni's when I met you before."

"First thing's first D," Mini-May asked. "What about you? How come you look like you did 20 years ago?"

"Simple. See that mirror behind you?" D asked. As the Gunsmith Cats looked, they saw themselves, Jun, but no D. They looked at D, then the mirror again.

"You're a vampire?" Rally asked.

"My real name is Dracula." D said, causing the Cats' jaws to drop. "What? I thought you were ready for the unexpected."

"Yeah, but Dracula?!" Rally said.

"I surprised Onis?" D said shocked.

"Uh, maybe you guys can explain why you became Onis." Jun said.

"Oh, sure." May replied.

*FLASHBACK (Note: Told by May in first person)*

It was sometime after our case agianst Banes. We got a call that some cult leader converted several prisoners and then escaped with them. We found out where they were hiding and we saw that he and the prisoners were about to sacrifice some girls. Little did we know that they were no ordinary girls.

"Oh dear great one, accept the souls of the ones that betrayed you." He said.

"NO! WE DON'T WANT TO DIE!" One of the girls shouted.

"WE LEFT HIM TO LIVE OUR OWN LIVES!" The other shouted. As he was about to kill them, we made our move and smashed through the roof top window.

*CRASH*

"WHO DARES?!" The leader shouted.

"Rally Vincent." Rally said.

"And Mini-May." I said.

"GET THEM!" The leader shouted, as there was a big fight. We fired a few shots as the girls used the fight as a distraction to escape. Unfortunately, we were out numbered and beaten and were about to be killed when the girls revealed that they were Onis and used their powers to destroy the leader and his followers. However, it was too late and we were about to die. That is, until the girls came towards us.

"You saved us, so we'll save you." They said in unison and entered our bodies. The next thing we knew, we were healed and had these powers to match. Not bad, huh?

*END FLASHBACK AND FIRST PERSON POV*

"Wait, so you guys are now possessed?" Jun asked.

"Onis can do one of three things." D said. "They can do a standard possession and take someone's body. They can just occupy the body as an observer and the person would still be in control of their body. Or they can merge, your soul would still be intact, but you would have an Oni's powers."

"So, what brings you to the Police Station?" Rally asked.

"A guy named Tom attacked two friends of mine a while back." D said.

"So?" The Gunsmith Cats asked.

"This guy is both vampire and Oni." D replied. "What about you?"

"We got attacked by this guy with red eyes, fangs, and red hair." May said. "Rally chased after him, but lost him."

"That's the same guy." D said.

*****************************************************************

A little while later, at a secret room, D, Jun, the Cats, Li, and a few cops were studying a map.

"Tom attacked Tai and Mimi here a few months ago." D said as he pointed to a section on a map.


"Well, we've been getting reports of vampire like attacks all over Tokyo. Some even said that they had red eyes." Li said.

"Hmmmmmmmm…" D said thinking.

"Hey, isn't this where those monsters attacked?" Rally asked.

"Yeah. The Digimon. You don't think that these attacks are aimed towards the Digidestiend, do you?" Li asked.

"I don't think so, unless Sakura is a DD, which I seriously doubt." D said.

"What?" Jun said. "My brother told me after the battle he was a DD, but how do you know about them? Everyone knows that he and the others saved the world, but not what to call them."

"We 'creatures of the night' are more connected to legends than you think." D said.

"We've gotten the same attack reports in Chicago as well." May said.

"You think there's a connection?" Rally asked.

"Its too big to be a coincidence." D said. "I suggest that your men interrogate any oni that they've arrested near the attacks. They might know something."

"Will do." Li said as the officers in the room nodded in agreement.

"We'll stay and help as much as we can." Rally said as May nodded.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO! MORE VACATION!" May yelled.

"Now honey, remember, we're helping D." Rally said as she grabbed May's arm. "But that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun." She said as she kissed May, and Jun's jaw dropped.

"What? Ain't you seen a pair of lovers before?" D said.

"Not of the same sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that." Jun replied.

*************************************************************** *****

As they got outside the police station, Mimi pulled up.

"JUN! Thank goodness I caught you." She said. "I want to go shopping, but I don't want to go alone."

"What about Sora?" Jun asked.

"She's with Tai." Mimi said.

"Well, I could use a new wardrobe." Jun said. "Lets go."

"GREAT! I'll be done with her in an hour. I'll drop her off at your place when we're done." Mimi said. And as Jun got in the car, she didn't see Mimi and D winking at each other.

'Oh, man. Is she gonna love this.' D thought as they pulled away.

****************************************************************** *****

A while later, Mimi dropped Jun off at D's house, and was she ever exhausted.

'Man, what a day. Onis, demons, and lesbians. The third one, I got no problems with, but still, I'm exhausted.' She thought. As she went in the house, she was looking for D. "D?" She shouted. "D? I'M HOME!"

"IN THE DINNING ROOM!" D said.

'The dinning room? Why is he there?' Jun's question was answered when he saw D sitting at the table, with candles lit, and a meal of stakes and steamed vegetables waiting for her. D himself was dressed in a black buttoned shirt, and brown khakis.

"OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK SO HANSOME!" Jun shouted. "And you prepared my favorite food! WOW! THANK YOU! What's the occasion?"

"None. I just did it for you." D said.

"Oh, you." Jun said as they kissed just before they ate.