Digimon Fan Fiction / Gunsmith Cats Fan Fiction ❯ The Freak ❯ D ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THE FREAK

By

Digifan3:16

NOTE: This takes place after the fight with Malomyotismon. And, not everyone has a Digimon (It's easier to write this story that way). It's a Jun/You will be surprised, but its not a Digidestined romance. If you think I'm going to pair her with a DD… um… I'll think about it.

*******************************************************************

It was lunch at Obadiaba High. Sitting in their typical table were Jun, Sakura (Not CCS), and Rita. Sakaura and Rita were talking about their dates, but Jun, who didn't have a date, gets depressed whenever she hears them.

"Oh, and then he took me to this fancy restaurant." Sakura said. "And paid for the meal himself."

"We saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back." Rita said. "I wish it wasn't the last Jay and Silent Bob movie. What about you Jun?"

"Huh? Wha?" Jun said.

"Oh that's right you don't have a date. You'll get one." Rita said.

"When hell freezes over." Sakura said jokingly, causing Rita to laugh, but Jun looked more depressed than ever.

"Jun, I was joking." Sakura said.

"I know, but it's just that the one guy I was interested in loves someone else." Jun said. Just then, a pale man, with black hair, sunglasses, and dressed in black, walked in.

"Heads up, it's the freak." Sakura said.

"Guys, just because he dresses differently doesn't mean that he's a freak." Jun said.

"You're right. He's as pale as a ghost too." Rita said, causing both her and Sakura to laugh.

"Oh, you girls saw your selves in the mirror and realized what everyone else thought of you?" The man said. This caused Jun to laugh, and Sakura and Rita to look at her angrily. "And I'm not 'the freak,' my name is D."

******************************************************************** ****

A few hours later, in their writing class, Jun, Sakura, Rita, and D just got their assignment.

"I will pick a person for you to write an original story with, and it will be due in two weeks." The teacher said. "Tai, you will be with Sora." This, of course, caused Tai to smile, and Matt to be jealous. "Izzy, you will be with Mimi." Both of them just smiled happily. "Sakura, you'll be with Rita." Both of whom were extremely happy. "And Jun, you will be with D." Jun looked at D, and he just smiled, while she sank her seat.

"Oh no. Why do I get to be with him?" Jun thought.

"Call it fate." D said. "And yes, I knew what you were thinking."

"Can you believe it? We were this close to being that freaks partners." Sakura whispers.

"Better Jun than us." Rita said. D taped her on the shoulder.

"With bimbo friends like you two, why would she need enemies?" He said.

"D, can you come over to my house later tonight to talk about the story?" Jun asked

"Not a problem." D said. "I think I'll like working with you."

***************************************************************

Later that night, Jun was waiting for D.

"It's 9:00, where is he?" Jun thought. "I can't do this alone." Just then, the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw D standing there.


"Sorry I'm late." He said.

"Its ok. Lets get started." Jun said, leaving for the living room, but D just stood there. "Well, come in." She said impatiently.

"Thanks." D said.

"Why did you just stand there?" Jun said.

"Wouldn't be right if I wasn't directly invited to come in." D said.

"Oh. Well lets get started." Jun said as they went to the living room.

***********************************************************

In the living room, Jun and D were thinking of ideas for their story.

"How about one about the monsters that attacked the town a few days ago?" Jun suggested.

"No, but monsters might be the way to go." D said. Then, he got it. "How about a story about a girl getting an interview with a real vampire?"


"Already been done." Jun said.

"No, not that book or that Tom Cruise piece of crap. I mean a real vampire. One that can tell you all their true strengths and weaknesses. One that can tell you about all the things he's seen, and the places he's been to and the people he met." D said.

"WOW! That would work. Who would interview the vampire?" Jun asked. D just smiled and simply said:

"You."

"Me? Ok, but who would be the vampire?" Jun asked. D smiled, showing some fangs and said:

"Me."

"You? A vampire in the story?" Jun asked.

"Why not? This is an interview with a real vampire after all." He said.

"Wait, you think you're a vampire?" Jun asked. "People always said you were a freak, but nobody thought you were nuts."

"Jun, take a look at the mirror, what do you see?" D asked.

"This is ridiculous, I'm going to look and see me and…" She said as she looked at the mirror, and saw only her. "Wait! Hold it! It's got to be a trick." She said sounding scared. D then picked up a vase, and holds it in front of him. When Jun saw the mirror again, she only saw her, and the vase in mid air. She then turned back to D, and was scared to death.

"Relax, I'm not going to bite you." D said, but Jun was still scared.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY NECK YOU BLOOD SUCKING FREAK!" Jun said.

"Jun, if I was going to suck your blood, I would have done it already." D said. "God, you write one exaggerated story about your self under a different name, and you're labeled for life."

"What do you mean?" Jun asked. "Who are you?"

"People call me ether freak or D," D said, "but you can call me Dracula. And yes, I did write that under that name, and I look younger than I described myself."

"But, if you are Dracula, then how…" Jun said, but was interrupted by Dracula.

"Can I with stand sunlight and not constantly crave blood or be able to eat normal food?" Dracula said. "Sit down, and I'll explain everything."