Digimon Fan Fiction / Gunsmith Cats Fan Fiction ❯ The Freak ❯ Freaky Friday ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two weeks later, Jun and D turned in their story. Their teacher said it would be a week before they'd have the results. The bell ran, and they met out in the hallway.

"I can't believe we got it done." Jun said.

"You asked some great questions. I think you would make a great reporter." Dracula said. "Want to celebrate? Its Friday, and there's a special going on in the club, and its members only unless you bring an invite."

"Where are you going to get an invite?" Jun said.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" D said. "I run the club."

"WHAT?!" Jun said.

"Why do you think that symbol was there?" D said.

"I'd love to, but my parents are making me go to some stupid vacation for a month." Jun said.

"And you don't want to go?" D asked.


"No. I love my family, but I don't want to go on any vacation right now. Maybe over the summer, but not now." Jun said. "They said I can stay if one of my friends would let me stay at their house for the month, but none of my friends can."

"Why don't you stay at my place?" D said. "It's big enough."

"I CAN?! THANK YOU!" Jun said as she hugged D. Just then, Sakura and Rita walked by.


"Careful Jun, he's freakness might be contagious." Rita said.

"Hang around him, and you'll get as pale too." Sakura said.

"Better to be pale than brainless, air headed witches like you." D said.

" WHAT?!" Rita shouted.


"HOW DARE YOU! YOU CAN'T TALK TO US LIKE THAT!" Sakura said.

"Yes he can." Jun said. "And who I'm with is none of your business."

"But he's a freak." Sakura said. To that, Jun replied…

"He maybe a freak, but he's my boyfriend." Jun said.

"WHAT?!" Both Sakura and Rita said.


"He can't be!" Rita said.

"And why not?" Jun asked.

"Look at him. He's not normal." Sakura responded. "You're going to have to choose. The freak, or your friends."

"That's easy." Jun said, as he went to D, and kissed him on the lips in front of Sakura and Rita, causing their jaws to drop.

"Lets go. I feel my IQ dropping being with these two." D said.

"Totally." Jun said. And they left with Sakura and Rita looking on in shock.

***************************************************************** **

A few minutes later, at Jun's house, D was meeting with Jun's parents.

"Now, D, we've only known you for two weeks. Why should we let our daughter stay with you?" Mrs. Mytomya said.

"I'm her boyfriend. I wouldn't harm a hair on her head, and my place is big enough." D said.

"It's not that D. Its…" Mr. Mytomya said, but was interrupted by D.

"Let me guess, my goth look. Pale, dressed in black, with sunglasses?" D asked.

"No, it's just that we've only known you for a short time." Mrs. Mytomya said.

"Oh, well in that short time, have I gained your trust?" D asked.

"Of course you have." Mrs. Mytomya said.


"Then what's the problem?" D asked.


"I guess nothing. We just wanted to make sure that she's in good company." Mr. Mytomya said.

"Jun, can you come here please?" Mrs. Mytomya asked. Jun came in with a hopeful look in her eyes.


"After talking to D, we have concluded that you can stay with him for the month we are gone." Mr. Mytomya said.


"THANK YOU!" Jun said.

"Now, pack…" Mrs. Mytomya said, but Jun rushed to her room and came back with a packed suitcase. And then Jun and D left.

******************************************************************

"We're almost there." D said as they were driving to his house.

"When you said it was big enough, what did you mean?" Jun said.

"We're here. Take a look." D said. Jun looked out side and saw a huge mansion. Around ten rooms, and painted white.


"HOLLY!" Was Jun's only response as they pulled into the driveway. "Um, D? You said tonight was a special night. What did you mean?"

"Every Friday at the club is members only because it's 'Freaky Friday.'" Dracula said. "It's where vampires and wears can be themselves. Meaning, they can show their fangs, turn into werewolves, werecats, etc. with out fear of anyone they don't want to tell finding out. If you are wondering why, its because some clubers don't know about us. When ever they ask about some of us not having a reflection, we say it's the lighting." As D finished, they walked in side, and Jun was awestruck. It looked like a palace, with a huge living room, tall stairs, and outside, Jun could see an Olympic size pool.

"How?" Jun asked.

"Jun, I've been around thousands of years." Dracula said. "I was one of the first people that bought Action Comics #1, I was there when Microsoft was first available to invest in, I have enough antiques to pretty much pay for this, and the club is a hit."

************************************************************

"J UN! It's time. The club has already opened!" D said. Jun then came out, dressed in black with her hair matching. D's jaw just dropped. "WOW! You look great!"

"Thanks. I thought since it was 'Freaky Friday,' I'd dress for the part." Jun said. "Do I really look great?"

"You look like an angel." D said before they left.

**********************************************************

At the club, the place was full of monsters. Both vampires and weres in their monster or gijinka forms. D and Jun joined Tai for a few drinks when Mimi and Izzy came to them.


"Hi guys. Notice anything different about me?" Izzy said.

"Hair cut?" Tai asked.


"Nope. Guess again." Mimi said with a smile.

"Out fit?" Jun asked.


"No." Izzy said.

"You didn't. No way. You let Mimi bite you?" D asked.

"Yep. Check the mirror if you don't believe me." Izzy said, smiling and showing his fangs. Then they looked in the mirror and saw that Izzy had no reflection.

"WHOA! Congratulations on getting your fangs." Tai said.

"Hey, I wanted to be with Mimi forever." Izzy said.

"And what better way to show you love someone than to turn them into a vampire?" Mimi jokingly said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Lets go somewhere less crowded and noisy." D said.

"Ok." Jun replied.


********************************************************** ************

Inside an office, upstairs from the club, Jun looked down and saw everyone dancing.


"This is really your office?" Jun asked.


"Yep. I come up here when ever I need time alone, or when ever I feel that its too noisy." D said. "But that's not all." D then pushed a button, opening some blinds and showing all of Obadaiba.

"WOW! What a great view of the city!" Jun said.

"One of the most beautiful things I've seen." D said.


"Oh? What's the most?" Jun asked. D just looked at her, smiled and said:

"You." They were about to kiss, when the phone rang. "Damn. Hold on." D said as he picked up the phone. "Hello? What? WHAT?! Ok, sound the warning, then let them in." D said as he hung up.


"What's wrong?" Jun asked.


"Matt decided to celebrate the end of his suspension by inviting Sora, TK, Kari, Yolie, Ken, Cody, Joe, and Davis." He said.


"Hmmm… mom and dad must have said it was ok for Davis to stay with Ken. But what's the problem?" Jun asked.


"Not everyone of our friends know of our lives. The alert tells them to turn back into a human. Matt wouldn't invite them all here tonight unless he was up to something." D said. "I better tell everyone to keep their eyes on him."

****************************************************************** *

At the dance floor, everyone was back to normal just as Matt and the others were let in.


"Matt, are you sure you can afford us?" Sora asked.

"I'm positive. Trust me honey." Matt said.

"I hope there's enough room for us to dance." Ken said well looking at Yolie, causing her to blush.


"WOOOOOOOOO! The life of the party is here!" Davis said as they all got out to dance. D, however, pulled Matt to the side.

"What are you up to Matt?" D asked.


"What? Can't a guy invite his friends to his favorite club?" Matt said.

"On this night, yes, but this many on a special day and when his suspension is lifted? Not without suspicion." D said. As they talked, Tai went up to Sora.

"So, Sora? How do you think we did on our project?" Tai asked.

"Oh, I think we're going to pass." Sora asked. "I mean, that was a great idea writing about a Digiworld under the control of Myotismon."


"Um, do you want to dance?" Tai asked. Sora then looked at Matt, who is still talking to D.


"Sure." She said as Tai took her to the dance floor.

"…and I'm telling you that I know you and if anything happens, that's your second strike and you will be banned for one year." D said.


"And I'm telling you that nothing will happen." Matt said.

"You promise?" Jun asked.

"Yes. Now, I got a girlfriend to get to." Matt said.


"Don't look now, but her dance card looks full." Joe said. Matt saw Tai dance with Sora, and got really angry, and stormed near the two.

"Oh no. Everybody get ready." D said.


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?!" Mat shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED….