Digimon Fan Fiction / Gunsmith Cats Fan Fiction ❯ The Freak ❯ The Encouter ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Everyone rushed back into the club, and saw what Sora and Kari had become and saw that both bodies were on the floor in their gijinka forms.

"Kari!" TK said. Kari had a tail, cat ears, and cat eyes. "What in the world?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm. TK?" Kari asked. "Oh, TK something wonderful has happened! I feel like I was re born!" Kari said, as she went towards TK and purred. "Wanna see how a cat gets its prey?"

"KARI!" Tai said.

"Kari isn't this blunt about her feelings for TK." Jun said. "She's usually shy."

"Side effect of the transformation." D said. "That could explain Matt. Whenever someone turns into a were, a side effect is that a person doesn't act like them selves. In Matt's case, his temper has been increased, and in Kari's case, she's no longer shy to say the least."

"You got that right D." Kari said. "So, how about you TK? Wanna pet the kitty?" She said as she purred and rubbed her head against TK'S chest.

"Um… Uh…" Was all TK could say.

"Kari, we'll talk about this latter." Tai said. "What about Sora?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Was heard and everyone covered their ears as anything made of glass was shattered. Everyone turned to see Sora once the screaming stopped, and saw that she had a raven's wings, talons, and a raven's tail.

"What's happened to me?!" Sora said. Mimi went near Sora to calm her down.


"Sora, if we can just…" She said. But was interrupted by a scared Sora.


"GET A WAY FROM ME YOU BLOOD SUCKING FREAK!"

"Sora, calm down." Izzy said, but she was scared of him as well.

"AHHHHHHHH! TAI!" Sora said.


"Sora, I'm here." Tai said, but Sora saw the fangs.

"YOU'RE ONE OF THEM?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sora said.

"Sora, calm down." Jun said.


"JUN?! Oh, thank God! I'm not the only human here." Sora said.

"Sora, listen to me. They are your friends. Everything you've heard about vampires isn't true." Jun said.

"W-what?" Sora said.

"Tai will explain every thing." Jun said.


"Why not you?" D asked.


"Shhhh… you'll spoil the fun." Jun whispered. D just smiled.

"O-okay." Sora said as she went with Tai.

"Hmmmmm… a raven. That's really rare." D said.

"Yeah, and she's afraid of everyone. That's not her." Jun said.


"Another side effect." D said.


"Ok, what's going on here?" Joe asked.


"Why are Tai, Mimi and Izzy vampires?" Yolie asked.

"And what's with Matt?" TK asked.

"And is everyone in this place a vampire or a were?" Ken asked.


"And are you really Dracula?" Davis asked.


"Last question first: Yes I am." D said. "Sit down, and I'll explain everything."

*********************************************************** *****

After explaining everything, from the reason he was in high school, because a teenager with a 20-year-old diploma looked suspicious, to the project that brought him and Jun together, and Tai, Mimi, Matt, and Izzy, all the DD'S were stunned.

"Listen to me very carefully. I may be Dracula, but to everyone else, I'm a normal teen. I made my self a little older in the book, and I want to keep it that way. So don't tell anybody about this." D said.

"Not a problem. You managed to stop Matt before anyone got seriously injured." Davis said. "And you haven't hurt my sister. That proves to me you're one of us good guys."

"Hey, you can trust us." TK said.


"Yeah. Who'd believe us anyway?" Ken said. As he finished, Sora and Tai came out.

"Sora? You ok?" Mimi asked.


"I-I'm having trouble believing in all of this, but I'm fine." Sora said. "I'm sorry for all the things I said. I was scared."

"It's not a problem." Izzy said. "We understood that you didn't mean a thing."


"Thank you. How about you Kari?" Sora asked.


"Ok, I'm fine." Kari said. "As long as I have a certain blonde man by my side." Kari said as she nudged her head against TK'S chest. TK could only do one thing, pet her on the head, which caused her to purr. "Oh, TK. You must be a cat person."

"I am now." TK said as he kissed Kari. Everyone looked, and smiled.

"Well, why should the party stop?" D said. "HEY, MR. DJ! PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC!" He shouted as the party started again, and everyone danced.

****************************************************************

On Monday, Jun and D were having lunch when Sakura introduced a redhead teen boy to them.

"Jun, Freak…" Sakura said.

"Ho." Jun said.

"Bitch." D said.

"I'll ignore that." Sakura said. "I just want to introduce you Jun to a real man. His name is Tom and he knows how to treat a woman."

"Nice to meet you." Jun said without looking up.

"Same…" D said, but he looked up, and thought he looked familiar.

"Yeah, hi. Honey, let's go somewhere alone." Tom said.

"Gladly." Sakura said before they left. D got up to follow.


"What are you doing?" Jun said.

"That guy looked familiar." D said. "I saw him before and I don't trust him, so I'm going to keep my eye on him. I don't like Sakura, but I don't want anybody hurt."

"Ok. Be careful." Jun said.

"Always." D said.

***************************************************************

"Wow! I've never been down here in the school before." Sakura said.

"Well, it's my favorite place to be alone. Now, what should we do?" Tom said.


"Oh, I think you know." Sakura said as she closed her eyes waiting for Tom. She should have kept them open though, because she would have seen Tom's large fangs. He was about to move in, when…

"HOLD IT!" D shouted. Sakura turned and looked angrily at D, but what D saw was Tom's fangs.


"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE THE GUY THAT ATTACKED TAI AND MIMI!" D said. Tom closed his mouth before Sakura turned and looked at him.


"WHAT?!" She said. Tom just pushed her out of the way and ran pasted D.


"GET BACK HERE!" D said.

TO BE CONTINUED…