Digimon Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ The Digidestined and the Outlaws ❯ The Start-Off ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"The Digidestined and the Outlaws"

A Digimon 02/Outlaw Star crossover

By: Ashley aka AngelWingAsh

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Digimon OR Outlaw Star except of Ashley and Rain, who are part of the Digidestined. Crystal won't be in this, cuz of the Digidestined that I want will be in Outlaw Star universe which it will be 6 of the Digidestined; I hope you can put up with that much… Well, hope ya enjoy!

~*Chapter One- The Start-Off*~

~Digital World- Digidestined~

Davis Motomiya was leading his friends with his partner Veemon on his side,with Ashley Katrinka, his crush and a red-head with her partner Icykamon; Ashley's obnoxious sister Rain who was accompanied by her partner Dogomon; Yolei Inoue, who keeps complaining about Davis getting them lost and her partner Hawkmon just kinda ignores her; Cody Hida who was trying to comfort Rain with his partner Armadillomon trailing right behind him; and finally Ken Ichijouji and his partner Wormmon was trailing behind…

Yolei- DAISUKE MOTOMIYA!!! We're lost cuz of you!

Davis- No we're not!

Rain- Why can't T.K. come along!?!?

Ashley- Cuz he and Kari and Crystal and securing the other side of the Digital World with the older kids!

Rain- Why can't Cody go with them and T.K. comes with us!?

Cody- Things don't happen the way you want them.

Rain- Think I don't know that!?

Ashley- RAIN! Don't yell at him!

Ken- Can everyone just stop yelling for a minute? I thik we're scaring our objective away…

Yolei- Yeah, I think Ken-kun has a point. *Ken slightly blushes*

Rain- Sure, whatever… *sniff,sniff*

Ashley- `Kay calm down. We don't know when we will find Milleniemmon…

~~*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yep, Milleniummon's a real Digimon, I think? I've heard of him in a Digidex in one of the sites…He's a bad-ass Mega type*~~

Dogomon- Stay calm, Rain. We'll be ready for him…

Rain- I just hope T.K. didn't run into him first…

Cody- ? I notice a base…

Armadillomon- ??? Yeah, I think you're right.

Davis- *gets out D-terminal and writes a message to the other team* They better respond soon…

Millieniummon- HAHA!!! So you have come!!! *comes down from the sky* DIGIDESTINED, YOU'RE HISTORY!!!

Yolei- Darn, I thought it's our line.

Rain- Whatever! Let's get him!!!

~The Outlaws- Home~

Starts as Gene and the gang were just walking to their usual posistions: Gene went to his chair to take a nap; Jim was busily working the ship's status, and so forth; Aisha was looking over Jim's shoulder to see how much money they have; Melfina was making tea; and Suzuka was also relaxing at her usual seating place.

Gene- Yeah! We're home…*fixing to sleep*

Jim- Don't go taking a nap yet, Gene… *sounds worried*

Gene- Huh? What is it, Jim?

Jim- After beating that guy up, Gillium said something about a disturbing force nearby…

Gene- You think it's the McGooggle brothers again?

Jim- I dunno… I just hope it doesn't ruin the ship…

Melfina- We haven't have problems with them since…

Aisha- Just as long as we kick butt!

Gene- …… whatever. I'm taking a nap.

Jim- *grumbles* Always have to do the dirty work…

~Digidestined~

Davis and Ken- PAILDRAMON- ATTACK!!!

Yolei- AQUILAMON! GO!

Cody- Ankilomon! Go!

Ashley and Rain- ICECIOTISMON- GET `EM!!!

Their Digimon fight ahead…

~TBC~

So, whatcha think? I've only seen a few Outlaw Star episodes and tape-record them, but I think that's how close I can get to this… Chapter Two coming soon!