Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ New Arrival (Aka It's all Xellos' Fault) ❯ Telca gets inventive, and the attic floor meets it's match ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Usual Disclaimer: The Harem members from X-Men, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonlance, etc. don't belong to us. However the Original Characters of Lashana & Telca, our Ideas, and the Insanity Storyline are ours, so no touching! No touching! (hee hee, I have to stop watching Emperor's New Groove)

Note: Words between ~ ~ and { } are telepathic thoughts and such. That is all

~Well done, Telca. I'm sure Lashana will appreciate the concussion you've just given her,~ Mewtwo said, his voice thick with sarcasm as he moved to kneel next to the unconscious Elf.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!! Is she okay?!"

Remy looked down at the Elf and grimaced at the sight of the rapidly growing bruise on her temple. "She's still breathin' chere."

Telca reached out and gently rested a hand on her friend's forehead, closing her eyes and concentrating on her Healing power, completely oblivious to Mewtwo's startled glance as a white light emmenated from her hand. She sighed heavily and opened her eyes to look down at her, frowning when she saw that, while the growing bump had vanished, the slight outline of a bruise still remained. "That's weird. She should have been fully Healed by that."

Mewtwo shook his head. ~I don't think she wanted to tell you, but in the light of this....~ He paused and looked at the burgundy haired sorceress. ~Lashana gave small portions of her Magick to both Malcho and Kang. I think it may have drained her energy somewhat.~

Remy paled slightly. "De petite gave Kang Magick?" He exchanged glances with Telca. "I think dat Remy be plannin' ta avoid de draconian for a while."

"Ditto," Telca nodded. "What worries me more is that we now have a huge snake capable of throwing fireballs wandering around the Palace."

"Dat an he never forgive you for hittin' him wit de frying pan."

~Frying pan?~

"Long story, no relevance what-so-ever," Telca said quickly, clearly remembering her Mazoku-coffee induced insanity. "Anyway, Purple. Bring Elfy back upstairs, willl ya? I'm gonna destroy a door."

~Why is it that you assume that you can order me around?~ Mewtwo growled angrily.

"Because while you may be one of Lashana's favorites, you're just a moving target in my books," she winked before turning to face the door. "Now. Let's see if I memorized this spell properly... Source of all power! Wind which blows to the East! FLARE ARROW!!"

Remy rose an arm to sheild his eyes from the explosion as Telca loosed ten fire arrows at the door. Once the dust had settled, he peeked over the cuff of his duster and stared at the huge hole where the door and most of the wall used to be. "Remy think dat you overdid it a bit, chere."

"Yeah.... But it felt good though!"

Mewtwo lowered the barrier he has risen to protect Lashana from the blast and grumbled about the injustice of it all as he carefully lifted the unconscious Elf in his arms. It's a good thing I like her, else I'd just leave her here.... He turned to head for the stairs he had seen at the other end of the room and took a startled step back when something ran over his foot. Oh great. Rats.

"FUCKIN HELL!!"

~Oh now what?~

"There's a second door!!!"

"Chere... Chere, calm down. Please, chere? Uh....chere?"

Mewtwo just couldn't help it. As Telca went into a cussing fit, he gently set Lashana onto a couple of even boxes - well out of range of the rats - and calmly walked towards the second door. With a smug smirk, he rose a hand towards the door, a blue aura of power surrounding him as he telekeneticly ripped the door from it's hinges and sent it crashing down against a nearby wall. Heh.

Telca gaped at the scene, her gaze flickering from Mewtwo to the ripped off door a few times before finally returning to the Pokemon. "Why didn't ya do that in the first place?!?!"

He shrugged. ~I didn't feel like it.~

Remy took a step back as Telca's eyes turned the deepest amber he had ever seen, an aura of rage building around her as she leveled a murderous glare at the Pokemon. Then in a clear, and extremely loud voice, she suggested that the Pokemon in question could do several highly improbable, athletically difficult, and possibly biologically impractical things involving it's creators, numerous household implements, and a dead fish.

Ten miles away an entire busload of retired Naval Soldiers blushed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh. My. God." Kang exchanged glances with the other Guys and swallowed. "I didn't know Telca's use of the English language was so....so....."

"Imaginative?" Malcho suggested.

"Liberal?" That was from Kenshin.

"Downright disturbin'?" Wolverine.

Kang gulped. "Uh...all of the above...."

"I definately was not old enough to be exposed to the triple 'X' rating of that paragraph," Nightcrawler shuddered.

Blackwargreymon listened to the eerie silence in the basement and made his choice. "I'll go search the attic."

"We're coming with you!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Remy blinked numerous times, his mind trying to either come to grips with what Telca had just yelled out or completely repress it. "Uh....chere? Does Remy want to know where you learned dat?" When she didn't answer, he shrugged and chalked it up to something he didn't actually want the answer to anyway.

Mewtwo, on the other hand, wasn't sure if he should get completely pissed and level the entire Palace or faint from the horror of the images that Telca had projected along with her little speech. He was, however, making sure to keep his indecision internal. Externally he was glaring at Telca angrily, an aura of psychic power swirling around him.

Truth be told, he didn't know what would have happened if the sound of Lashana moaning in pain hadn't distracted the two of them from their rage.

Turning away from the sorceress, Mewtwo returned to the Elf's side and picked her up again, glancing at Telca over his right shoulder once Lashana was safely cradled in his arms. ~We'll finish this later.~

"You're damn frickin' right we'll finish this later," Telca growled as the Pokemon teleported out of sight.

"Chere!" Remy called from where he was sort through numerous boxes in the storage room. "Remy found somethin'!"

Telca took a deep breath to calm herself before turning to the second doorway. "Okay, rats. Here's the deal : Before I enter I would like to state that if you make me see you then I am going to make you die. If we all stay in our own corners then nobody has to get hurt."

Remy stiffled a chuckle and looked over at her warmly. "Chere? What are you doin'?"

"Giving the vermin fair warning."

"How does dat help? Dey still there."

"Unless I actually see them, I refuse to acknowlegde their presence," she shrugged as she walked over to join him. "What can I say? Ignorance is bliss."

"Okay chere. Whatever make you happy," the Cajun smiled. "Now come see dis. It look to Remy dat dis be a map."

"A map?" Telca crouched by his side and peered down at the dusty and age-yellowed paper in his hands. "What the hell is that?"

"Dunno, chere. Look to dis thief dat dis be maps to de Palace."

"Maps to the Palace?" She leaned over his shoulder and stared at the map. "That's....that looks like secret passages..."


"Like de one dat Lashana found a while ago, non?" Remy grinned as he stood and reached down to pull her to her feet. "C'mon. Let's go see if de Pokemon managed to wake, Elfy. Den we go explorin'."

"No. First I drive that overgrown cat's head into a wall, then we can go exploring!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ow! Dammit, Blacky! Watch where yer steppin'! That was my foot!"

"Well excuse me! Why the hell are you all here anyway?! We don't all fit in the blasted attic!!"

Kenshin winced and shoved at one of Malcho's coils. "You're crushing me!"

"Sorry, mi amigo! But there isn't a lot of room in here."

"You know, you could, oh I don't know....leave!"

"Shaddup, Blacky. This was yer idea!"

"My idea? My idea?! Hell no, it wasn't! I was coming up here to hunt through a few secret spaces that Xellos might've used to hide that blasted book! It wasn't my idea to have the lot of you come with me!"

"OW! Dude! Watch it! That was my tail!"

"Okay. That's it. I'm out of here."

"Kang, as much as I'd love to move to let you out of here....I'm pinned between Malcho and the wall."

"Eh, sorry, Kurt....I'll try to slither aside for you and.... Que? What was that sound?"

"What sound?"

Silence. Then CREAK!

"Oh shit."

"What? Goddammit, what?!"

Of course, Blackwargreymon never got his answer. For just as the words left his mouth, the attic floor buckled, sending him and the five other males crashing through the floor...and the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that.... Thankfully, none of them were conscious when they finally came to a painful stop in the middle of the Game Room, crushing the pool table beneath them.