Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ Just a Tad Naruto ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: - I don't own Pokémon or Naruto.... wish I did though....

AUTHOR'S NOTES: - DAMN! I WAS BORED! And after realizing I haven't written a tad fic in such a long while I wrote this one which I'm hoping people will still find funny even if they have never heard of Naruto in all their seven lives....
....yeah... this is the most craziest thing I've written in a while...ENJOY!
Erm and I apologize now for deaths that occur during the story so random fan girls/boys/aliens/trees/ won't kill me....but ya know...killing characters whether favoruites or not....is fun >) Hehehehehe....


JUST A TAD NARUTO
By Togepi

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Screamed a massive great red frog as he sat in front of a class of very confused looking people. "For all of you have become Ninjas, but you are all still Gennins, very low low class ninjas of the worst kinda, so for your first task you have to clean up my bathroom...and I tend to make a mess...after all...I am a frog..."

"Why are we sat in a ninja class being taught by a giant frog?" Misty asked, staring at the massive froggie as it picked it's teeth with one of the students.

"I'm still trying to figure out how Ash passed" Brock replied as he watched Ash who was cooing at the sharp sharp things he had been given.

"What's this?" he asked as he picked up a Shuriken from the desk. After a while his feeble mind figures out it's a small pointy Frisbee and throws it, the Shuriken flies across the classroom and towards Tracey.

"Eeeep!" Tracey eeped as he ducked. As soon as the Shuriken had passed he sat back up. "YAY! It missed me!"

"Didn't miss me..." a voice from behind him moaned, he turned around to see Max with the Shruiken stuck in his forehead, blood splatters everywhere and he dies. May looks down and pokes her brother with a stick, Then Akamaru comes along for some unknown reason and eats him.

Meanwhile, in naruto's house:

"Why are we in naruto's house?" Kakashi asked not looking up from his dirty dirty book as the 3rd Hokage sits calmly at the table.

"Yeah I wanna know why you broke into my house too, ey? ey?" Moaned Naruto, who's only just got out of bed and was still wearing his pajamas.

"I have made arrangements for Kakashi to take on some more genins..." the hokage said. "Their idiots so they'll fit right in..."

There was a silence and nobody spoke.

"Right, okay then..." the Hokage began. "time to dance naked on the table!" So with that he throws his clothes off and dances on Naruto's table all naked like. "REALLY REALLY NAKKY NO JUTSU!!!!"

"OH EWWWWWWW!!! OLD MAN FLESH!!!!" Naruto screamed as he passed out.

"Very nice..." Kakashi droned, not looking up from his book.

Back with the Pokémon cast they are now stood in the middle of the forest looking clueless as Togepi sharpens all his little ninja weapons.

"Okay okay!" Kakashi began. "We have a whole bunch of new genins on our team, it's up to us to teach them stuff..."

Suddenly Gary runs out of nowhere, grabs Sasuke and rams his race into the ground.

"TAKE THAT BITCH!" he screamed at the top of the voice as Sasuke struggled for air, then just....stopped moving...

"Very good, you killed sasuke..." kakashi droned, not really caring.

"ARGH! SASUKE-KUN!!" Sakura yelled, then faints.

"Okay...This is Ash, he's the biggest idiot..." Kakashi began, seemingly unaware that Naruto is the only one left listening. "...Brock, Misty...that... little egg thing..."

"I, my friend, will be the hidden leafs downfall!" the little egg remarked. "You will squirm thinking of the day you made me a ninja! WHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAHA! WHAAHAHAHA!"

Togepi was laughing so hard he didn't notice Naruto had put him in a pan of water.

"WHAT are you doing?" the evil egg asked, eyeing Naruto up dangerously.

"Trying to boil you..." naruto replied. "I could make egg covered ramen with you..."

Togepi just grumbles and remains sitting in the pan of boiling water.

"What's Ramen?" Ash suddenly asked.

"To avoid all confusion we will call it doughnuts!" replied a 4 kids dubber who just happened to be stood by sakura who's fainted body was now being mauled by pikachu, who Ash hadn't fed for a few days.

"But that's just not riiiiiight!" Max squealed at the top of his voice.

"Hey weren't you killed by a Shuriken and eaten by a little dog?" Misty asked. Max just shrugged, before a rock fell on him. Afterwards Tracey danced around the rock, glad it wasn't him.

"Okay! This is your first task!" Kakashi said, holding up two bells. "Take these two bells from me! The two to get them will get fed ramen..."

"Doughnuts!" screamed the 4 kids dubber.

"Sandwiches!" shouted another.

"...the ones to not get a bell will have to endure six hours of dancing naked old Hokage man!"

Kakashi pointed to where the Hokage was dancing naked nearby.

"Understand...?"

"Huh?" replied Ash.

"Great.... begin!"

Nobody moved and nobody moved for at least two hours. Kakashi has resorted to sleeping with his dirty book on his face, Naruto was trying to crack open Togepi with a spoon, Sakura had been eaten by Pikachu and Sasuke was still dead.

Suddenly lots of smoke appeared and out of it came a real lanky pale man with long black hair and very snake like features.

"I am orichamou!" he announced, growling a little cos I spelled his name wrong. "And I am here for dear Sasuke-Kun!"

"Sasuke is dead..." Kakashi said calmly from under his book, then pointed to Sasuke's dead body.

"Oh....crap" said orichamou. "And for the love of NINJAS could you spell my name right!"

"Plah, FINE! OROCHIMARU!" the author snapped.

So OROCHIMARU looks around, realizing that being in this fanfic is using precious time he could be using to pulverize the hidden leaf...
...but stays anyway...

"So...who killed Sasuke - kun?" he asked. Kakashi just points to Gary who is leaning with his back against the tree, applying dark make up to his face as his Umbreon watches in glee.

"So...you killed dear Sasuke-kun! Nice..." OROCHIMARU said as he approached Gary with interest.

"SCREW YOU!!!" Gary snapped and kicked OROCHIMARU in the forbidden area of the groin and killed him.

"How can he die from being kicked there?" Misty asked.

"You ask too many damn questions red head!!!" The author snapped as she began to chase Misty with a spiked baseball bat.

"Hey...isn't that MY spiked baseball bat?" Togepi replied as Naruto was trying to gnaw on his head.

"PANTS!" Ash screamed then gazed off into space.

"ARGH! THIS ISN'T HOW EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Max squealed as he ran about like a headless Monkey, then Togepi throws a Kunai dagger thingy at him which hits him in the head and kills him.

"YAY! IT MISSED ME AGAIN!" Tracey cheered as he danced on Max's dead body, then slipped on the blood and breaks his back. "Well, I'm somehow still alive....yay...."

Gaara dances with ducks and bunnies singing that he is pretty~! As haku skates on ice of Ash's pants...monkeys...lots of Monkeys!!!!

"Hummm...this could all be very bad..." Kakashi droned, but still carried on reading his book anyway.

"And that's how you do the summoning technique..." Naruto said to Ash as the boy smiled vaguely.

"I'd like to summon a Pikachu with woman parts!" he announced, making everyone stop dead in what insanity they were doing.

"I wouldn't mind that too..." Brock sighed, before eyeing up Pikachu.

"I'm outta here!" Pikachu said quickly as he picked the last bits of sakura from his teeth and went off into the bushes where he fell in love with Neji and had lots of little white eyed Pikachu freak babies with him.

Suddenly Itachi appeared in all his evil older brother glory.

"I want the nine tails child!" He screamed. "And maybe some Pie!"

"Maybe I can summon a pie!" Ash announced as he bit his finger...screamed that it hurt, put the blood on his right hand and almost fainted at the sight of it, fumbled with the hand seals and finally placed his hand on the ground.

"Sommoming no justsusus...." he said. Smoke appears and when it disappears it's revealed that Ash summoned...

"A ...plant....pot..." Brock said, twitching nervously. Well this made Itcahi very angry indeed.

"I WANT PIE!!!" He screamed.

"I am a plant pot!" The plant pot shouted then threw itself at itachi's head killing him.

"YAY! I KILLED THE WEIRD GUY!" Ash yelled as he danced around with the naked Hokage, hand in hand.

"Very nice..." Kakashi droned, yeah you get he's still reading the book so why bother explaining.

"Damn! Damn! I wanna try the summoning again!" Ash announced to whoever that was listening...which wasn't many people so placed his hand on the ground.

"Summmoming no justasssss..." he said then summons a lamppost.

"YAY! LAMPPOST!" Kiba screamed as he jumped onto the lamppost and started humping it like a dog, well...yeah...he would... then Ino joins in just for the hell of it.

"This is troublesome" Shikahamaru moans as he walks off, but then ends up walking off a cliff.

"This is getting ridiculous!" Max moaned with his head in his hands, then dies naturally cos I can't be bothered to think up any more interesting ways for him to die.

Then Ash summons a large cow which sits on the hidden leaf village killing everyone but Naruto who's now the Hokage since he's the only one left alive...
...Tracey dies due to cheese related matters a few days later....

THE END