Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ A Tad Graduation of the Fishes ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A TAD GRADUATION OF THE FISHES
Giovanni was sat at his desk one night admiring the pile of folders and important important papers on his desk.

"What a life I lead" he muttered happily to himself. "I'm all powerful, I have a wonderful Pokémon..." he turns to Persian who smiles at his master. "...and I have a wonderful wife!" The scene then shows...the lamppost Giovanni met in one of the other tad fics...he married the damn thing!

"Yeah but it really fancies me" said Persian, the cat then turned and winked at the lamppost stood by Giovanni and the lamppost blinked back.

Also on Giovanni's desk was a fish bowl containing a useless looking magikarp, this was a present his great aunt flo gave him on her regular visit then Giovanni killed her cause she wasn't exactly his favourite aunt! Unknown to Giovanni this Magikarp was pure evil...very very evil...EVIL!!! Got the jist...good!

Suddenly the roof of Gio's office caved in and Jesse, James and meowth fell through it and onto the floor in front of Gio's desk.

"Ow! I hate that damn Pikachu!" snapped Jesse rubbing her back.

"Yes Jess but remember it wasn't Pikachu who blasted us off this time" James told his partner as he stared at meowth. The cat just sniggered nervously.

"How was I supposed to know that lighting farts with fire would create a HUGE explosion" he said to his friends.

"Usually they don't..." replied James.

"...but for us they do" added on Jesse, then all three of them sighed. They sat there for a while not even noticing where they were...until Giovanni coughed to get their attention. Jesse and her friends just looked at him then each other.

"That's the boss, right?" asked James.

"Yep!" replied Jesse.

"And we're gonna die right?" James asked again.

"Yep!"

"STAND UP YOU IMBERSILS!" Giovanni bellowed, Jesse, James and meowth immediately stood up...only for the floor beneath them to crack, collapse sending the TR trio to go falling to the next floor bellow. Giovanni listened as he could here girls screaming.

"Fancy that we fell into da girls shower room" said meowth, sounding a bit dazed.

"Hi ladezz" said Brock, in a typical flirtus tone.

"Wait how did Brock get in here?" asked Jesse.

"It's where I spend all my Saturday afternoons" Brock replied.

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Giovanni just sighed and sat back in his chair.

"And to think in the future those three will rule the world" he murmured to himself as he went to read a file on his desk. A little known fact about Giovanni is that he's a psychic so can predict people's futures and...stuff!

As Gio read the file the magikarp on his desk just stared evilly into thin air.
"Whahahahahahahah!" it laughed quietly to it's self. "This is perfect, just perfect! Whahahahahahahaha!"

It then stopped laughing as he noticed Persian was watching him.

"Who are you talking to?" the cat asked.

"Oh...um ....well....I...was....just....um....bye!" with that the fish jumped out of the fish bowl and magically flew out the window, persian just watched it he then rubbed his eyes with it's paws then resumed looking at the window....the crazed fish was now gone.

"Geez! I'll have to stop eating Giovanni's amazing Rare candy cheesecake surprise before I go to bed!"

Later on that night Jesse, James and meowth had gone home to rest. As they sat in the living room James suddenly spoke,

"Wait! where are we?" he asked.

"At home, where else?" replied Jesse.

"Since when did we have a house?"

"Since six months ago!"

"I tink when James got his face caught in between Domino's ...ahem..."jigglypuff's".... when we fell though da floor it musta wiped all memory of everything besides them" replied meowth with a giant smug look on his face.

"and who says James is gay" laughed Jesse.

"Dat's right, cos we all know I'm da gay one of da group" Meowth then froze as he saw Jesse and James looking at him. "Okay I didn't want to say dat did I?" Jesse and James just shook their heads then all 3 sighed, they then all looked in front of them....they are all watching a Magikarp in a fish bowl.

"Why are we watching a Magikarp in a fish bowl meowth?" asked Jesse.

"I haven't a clue" Meowth replied, equally as confused as Jesse.

"I like peanuts..." added on james, who wasn't exactly in his right mind at the moment, then he looked all confused. "...wait! No I don't!" He then began whineing. "Why is this tad fic so boring?"

"The fic writer is annoyed, cold and er...did I mention annoyed" replied jesse.

"Nah, it's probably because nobody has done unmentionable things to another person" said meowth. With that Jesse stood up grabbed James and lead him into the kitchen, this was followed by strange giggles by James. "Ooohhh Jesse that's cold don't put that there!"

As those do did...er...whatever they were doing meowth was left alone with the Magikarp. Both stared at each other for a while then Meowth shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Freaky fish" he murmured.

About half an hour later Jesse and James returned to the living room with their hair outta place and James covered with lipstick marks and they saw the most horrific image EVER! ...Britany spears was on TV! But they also saw the second most horrific thing ever, meowth's EYES BEING GOUGED OUT BY THE INSANE MAGIKARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse and James looked from the magikarp to meowth, then the magikarp and the Meowth.

"Hummm...I think it's evil" said James.

"Well no duh!" replied Jesse. They then shuffled towards the door, the magikarp watching them all the way. They then ran for their tiny little lives.

Meanwhile...er...someplace else!

Ash, brock, Tracey and misty are stood in a crowd of people all wearing graduation outfits.

"YAY! We're finally graduating!" yelled Ash happily as he jumped up and down like a lunatic. "YAY! YAY! YA......" He then stopped and looked confused. "Er...what ARE we graduating from?"

"Well it says here that I'm graduating from eye doctor school" said Brock looking at a piece of paper...then squinted...er...if you can tell that is. "Er...or is it driving school?"

"I'm graduating from how to be a total bitch class!" announced Misty.

"And I'm graduating from How to be eaten in horrible pain by a gigantic mutant evil fish!" added on Tracey.

"Cool!" said Ash, he then turned to his Pikachu who was also wearing a cute graduation costume, but he was sat on the floor along with the guys from s club 7 (*pop band for those who don't know!*) and they were all smoking Rare Candies (*yeah you can smoke 'em ya know!*)

Then officer Jenny walked up to them.

"What are you doing?" she asked them.

"What's it LOOK like, Sooopid!" Pikachu snapped back.

"Oh right!" Then Officer Jenny sat down and started smoking it too.

Just then Jesse and James ran up to the twerps.

"Evil FISH! BIG EVIL FISH! Killed MEOWTH! Killed MEOWTH!" they both said in a panic as the twerps watched with HUGE sweatdrops on their heads.

"Er...guys..." began Brock. "...have you both been sniffing Jesse's hairspray again?"

"A bit..." replied James. "...but this is real!"

"Yeah right!" said Ash. "Now be quiet the big evil fish magikarp is about to make his speech to all of us!"

Jesse and James just sulked and sat down by officer Jenny.

"Good evening to you all!" said the evil Magikarp through a microphone.

"It's evening?" said Ash.

"Today you will be taking a BIG step in life...this step is..." the magikarp then stopped. "Ahhhhh whatever lets just get this fic over with!"

Suddenly the Evil magikarp grew quite big...into a flesh eating snake. "NOW!" screamed Misty.

All the people there brought out Pokémon from under their graduation clothes and held them like guns and fired attacks at the giant monster. tracey then stupidly ran up to the snake and it ate him.

"Well at least I gradated from the class!" he said before being swallowed. Ash then turned towards Pikachu. "We need a thundershock now!"

"Do ya own Thundershock damn it!" snapped Pikachu.

"Fine I will!" Ash replied...he then thunder shocked the snake...but the electricity mixed with the smoke around Pikachu and the others blowing everyone up and killing them...all except pikachu who began wondering down the street singing to himself.

"I was gonna go to court but I was high, I was gonna pay my child support but I was high..."

THE END!