Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Digital Humanity ❯ Discoveries and Distractions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, that was a shock, huh? Tai and B.R.I.AN, wasn't that a surprise? But is B.R.I.AN really Tai? If so, then who was that in the live shot that the reporter had of Tai? All these questions will be answered in this story. Oh, and no everyone has a Digimon or a Pokemon. For continuum purposes, I'm going to say that the Johto and Indigo leagues are on an island outside of Japan (Thus, not everyone in the world has a Pokemon) but far enough from the Orange Islands you need to fly or take a Lapress to get there. The time frame is one day after the end of "Humanity." Oh, and I know that I forgot about Vulpex's new name, I'll hit my self for that one latter, so her name will be Vikki.

***************************************************************** *******

"I still don't understand it. Shouldn't we be trying to find out why you look like that boy we saw on the TV." Tiffany asked standing at the outside of Brock and Vikki's hotel room.

"Don't forget, Tiff," B.R.I.AN said, "Giovanni will be after you for your power and Pete. I'm going to protect you and your family until your…" B.R.I.AN then notices people walking by. "…friend until he wins the league." B.R.I.AN remembers that he can't call Misty and Ash the former Togipi's parents' when people are around. He has to call Misty her sister and Ash her friend, and Tiffany has to do the same thing since it would look weird for kids to have a teenage daughter. "I prefer to put my girlfriend and friends first than my own needs." Tiffany than replied to that with a kiss.

"No wonder I fell in love with you." She said.

"Hey, there's a room for that kind of stuff." Vikki said as soon as she opened the door.

"Are we ready to go?" Brock asked.

"We got to get Ash and the others." B.R.I.AN said.

****************************************************************** *****

Meanwhile, at the Viridian Gym…

"SIR!" A scientist said. "We may have found a way into that other world those kids were in a few year ago."

"Splendid." Giovanni said.

"Sir, what about the other project?" The scientist asked.

"Hmmmmmm…" Giovanni said. "Keep it in suspended animation until we find away into that other world."

"Yes sir, however, about that way, we need a powerful source to keep a gate open for an extended period of time." The scientist said.

"Hmmmmmmm…" Giovanni said as he was thinking. "What type of power?"

"Electric." The scientists said.

****************************************************************** **

"Mike." B.R.I.AN said as he knocked on the door. "Ash will be up for the Johoto finals in two hours."

"Jessie? Time to get up." Tiffany said.

"We're both in here." Mike said from Jessie's room. B.R.I.AN and Tiffany just looked shocked as they opened the door.

"Its not that way!" Jessie said.

"We're only friends." Mike said. "She was too depressed and didn't want to be alone.

"Then why are you in the same bed?" Tiffany asked. Sure enough, they were sleeping in the same bed.

"I didn't want to be alone. Nothing happened." Jessie said. B.R.I.AN ran a program and his screen read:

'99% accurate. Telling truth.'

"She's right." B.R.I.AN said.

"Told you." Jessie said as she stuck her tong out.

"Well, Ash is up in a couple of hours." B.R.I.AN said. "Once he beats Gary, then he becomes a Johoto master."

"We'll be there shortly." Jessie said.

"We'll meet you at the stadium." Tiffany said as she shut the door.

"Can you believe that they think we're together?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, weird isn't it?" Mike said.

'All though, that wouldn't be so bad.' They both thought.

A couple of hours later, everyone was ready to go.

"Good luck D… I mean Ash." Tiffany said. 'I'll never get used to calling him something other than dad.' She thought.

"Thanks Tiffany." Ash said. "I'm going to be a master."

"You can do it Ash." Pete said. "I've been with you since day one. I know you're going to win."

"We'll be rooting for you on the sidelines." Rita said.

"Remember, we're with you all the way, win or loose." Brock said.

"Ash, I want to give you something." Misty said.

"What?" Ash asked, then Misty kissed him.

"For luck." She said. Rita, Vikki, and Tiffany just giggled a little.

"What?" Misty asked.

"MISTY LOVES ASH! MISTY LOVES ASH!" All three girls said.

"I DO NOT! THAT WAS FOR LUCK!" Misty said.

"Sure you don't." Vikki said.

"Anyway, I was just thinking about something." Misty said trying to get off topic. "One thing still puzzles me: Ash and Brock have copies of their old Pokemon, so why don't I have Togipi?"

"Here's a guess," B.R.I.AN said, "you raised her like a daughter because she treated you like a mommy. And, you only have one daughter…"

"…and a clone can't take her place in my heart." Misty finished.

"Bingo." B.R.I.AN said

******************************************************************* ****

A few minutes later, Ash and Gary were down to one Pokemon each. The winner of this bout will become Johoto Master. And nether of them are ready to call it quits yet.

"UMBRION! GO!" Gary said as a dark black Pokemon with rings around its body came out of its Pokeball.

"Pikachu! GO!" Ash said as the little yellow Pokemon ran to the battlefield.

"YOU CAN DO IT ASH!" Brock and Misty yelled on the sidelines.

"WE'RE WITH YA!" The former Pokemon said in unison. However, B.R.I.AN at that moment, noticed someone watching from the top of the stands.

"R.Y.AN!" He said. "I got to check something out. If I miss anything, tell me how it goes." He told the others.

"We will." Pete said, not taking his eyes off the battle. However, Tiffany looked at B.R.I.AN.

'What could be more important than this?' She thought as she quietly left the field without anybody noticing.

************************************************************** **********

'Where are you?' B.R.I.AN thought as he was looking for the R.Y.AN. Just then he heard a noise…

*SINK*

…and drew his cyber claws out.

"WHO'S THERE?!" B.R.I.AN said as Tiffany came out.

"Its me! Its me!" She said

*SINK*

B.R.I.AN then withdrew the claws.

"What are you doing here?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"I wanted to know why I saw you leave." Tiffany asked.

"I thought I saw a R.Y.AN here." B.R.I.AN said.

"You're wrong." They heard a raspy voice said. "There's two of them, plus me." B.R.I.AN and Tiffany saw that there were two R.Y.ANS and…

"BUTCH?! What are you doing here?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"What do you think?" Butch said.

"If you think I'm letting you through, you're wrong." B.R.I.AN said.

"R.Y.ANS! GET THEM!" Butch said as the R.Y.ANS followed suit. B.R.I.AN gets ready to fight, when he sees a stream of water come from where Tiffany was standing, striking the second R.Y.AN into a wall.

"What the…?" B.R.I.AN said. Tiffany looked shocked as well.

"I shouldn't be able to do that, unless…" She said.

"That wizard gave us more than we thought." B.R.I.AN said.

"Destroy target." R.Y.AN said.

"Destroy this. CHAOTIC MISSELS!" B.R.I.AN said as he destroyed the android with the missiles. "This was too easy. Where's Cassidy?" B.R.I.AN asked. Just then, they heard an explosion.

"Where do you think?" Butch said as B.R.I.AN and Tiffany ran back to the battlefield.

*********************************************************** *************

"Should have known it was a trap." B.R.I.AN said.

"You didn't, and nether did I." Tiffany said. "Let's stop them before it's too late."

However, when they got there, it was too late, as the stadium was covered in smoke and Ash and the others, including Pikachu were gone. The only people on the sidelines were Jessie and Mike.

"What happened?" B.R.I.AN asked as Jessie came too.

"Cassidy took them." Jessie said.

"Took them where?" Tiffany asked.

"Viridian." B.R.I.AN said.

TO BE CONTINUED…