Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Digital Humanity ❯ The Gateway ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A few minutes later, and a police station, B.R.I.AN and Tiffany was going over everything that happened to them and over what he knew about Giovanni.

"I knew he was behind Team Rocket." Officer Jenny told them. "With you, now we have proof."

"What about m…Misty and Ash?" Tiffany said 'I can't call them my parents anymore. I got to remember that.' She thought.

"We'll get them." Jenny said. "Where's his lab at?" She asked calling up the Viridian City's Gym plans on the computer.

"Right there." B.R.I.AN said pointing at a section of the screen.

"Then that's were we'll strike." They heard a voice say. B.R.I.AN and the others looked and they saw a man in army style cloths with a Richu and B.R.I.AN had information coming in from his data banks.


'Lt. Surge: Vermilion City Gym leader.' It read. 'Pokemon used: Richu. Badge: Thunder.'

"Lt. Surge? What are you doing here?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"He's not the only one here." He heard a female voice. Then, a woman with green hair floated near him and his data banks registered:

'Sabrina: Saffron City Gym Leader. Pokemon used: Kadabra and other Psychics. Badge: Marsh. Additional Information: Sabrina is a psychic.'

"And Sabrina?" B.R.I.AN said. "What's going on?"

"I thought we could use some re-enforcements." Jessie said as she came out from the phone room. "The other leaders will meet us at Viridian."

"The more the merrier." B.R.I.AN said. "Giovanni isn't going down without a fight."

**************************************************************** ********

At the Viridian Gym, alarms were going off all over the place.

"What's going on?" Giovanni asked.

"Intruders outside the base sir." A Team Rocket member said as he called up the outside screen and saw all of the Gym leaders outside.

"So, they've finally come for me." Giovanni said. He then entered a room that had Ash, Misty, Brock, Vikki, and Rita captured and Pikachu and Pete rigged to a mechanism. The mechanism looked small enough to fit a door was arched at the top, and a dark black color. "It doesn't matter. By the time they find me, thanks to Pikachu and 'Pete,' I'll be out of here."

"Ash," Misty whispered, "can you loosen the ropes."

"No." Ash said. "They're too tight. Misty, before anything happens, I want you to know that… I love you."

"I-I-I love you too Ash." Misty said.

"Perfect timing." Brock said sarcastically.

"I'd use my fire to get us out of here, but I'll burn everyone." Vikki said.

"And my razor leaf would cut everyone." Rita said.

"And if you did get out of there, I'd have agents waiting to capture you again, or even finish you off." Giovanni said.

****************************************************************** ******

Outside, all the Gym leaders, Erika, Koga, and Blaine were there as well as the now arriving Surge, Sabrina, B.R.I.AN, Tiffany, Jessie, and Mike, as well as several officers.

"The only way into the lab is inside." B.R.I.AN said. "He didn't want any outside secrete doors incase this would happened. He knew that one-day, he'd be caught running Team Rocket and committing those experiments on Pokemon."

"Which is why I'm prepared." They heard Giovanni say over an intercom. "You're welcome to come in, if you can get pass my members and R.Y.ANS." Sure enough, dozens of Rockets, including Butch and Casidy, called their Pokemon out while R.Y.ANS were coming out of the gym by the dozen.

"YOU GUYS TAKE THE ROCKETS, B.R.I.AN AND I WILL HANDLE THE R.Y.ANS!" Tiffany said.

"With pleasure." Surge said. "RICHU, GO!" He said as the electric Pokemon came out of his Pokeball and thunder shocked several of TR'S Pokemon. As soon as the others called out their Pokemon, they went right to work attacking TR'S Pokemon while B.R.I.AN and Tiffany went to work on the R.Y.ANS.

"CYBER SIDEKICK!" B.R.I.AN said as he delivers a crushing sidekick to a R.Y.AN.

"HELLFIRE!" Tiffany said as a stream of fire came out of both of her hands and destroyed two of the R.Y.ANS.

"Nice name." B.R.I.AN said.

"Thanks. Just came up with it." Tiffany said.

****************************************************************** ******

Meanwhile, inside the lab, Giovanni was ready to make his escape, however, the way out wasn't cooperating.

"Last chance you two," Giovanni said to Pete and Pikachu, "will you willingly use your powers?"

"PIKA! (NO!)" Pikachu said.

"NO WAY!" Pete said.

"Very well." Giovanni said as he pushed a button and…

"CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)" Pikachu screamed in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Pete screamed in pain and both of them suddenly used their powers and turned the mechanism on. A white pool-like doorway appeared.

"It's happening!" Giovanni said. "A new-world for me to rule." However, his celebration was cut short as the alarms went off. "What's going on?"

"Two of the intruders broke through!" A TR member said as he ran out of the building.


"Impossible." Giovanni said. Then, the lab door broke open, revealing B.R.I.AN and Tiffany.

"Anybody home?" B.R.I.AN said.

"Sorry to intrude, but you have our friends." Tiffany said. Giovanni, out of desperation, grabs Misty and puts a gun to her head.

"I have this one in particular." Giovanni said. "Let me through that door, or I'll kill her." B.R.I.AN didn't dare move.

"There's something about me you should know Giovanni." Tiffany said.

"What's that?" Giovanni said as the gun was pulled from his hand, yet no one touched it. It floated from his hands, to Tiffany's and, as soon as she got it, she used…

"ARTIC CHILL!"

…and encased the gun in ice.

"I have some new powers." She said smiling. As Giovanni was shocked, Tiffany used her powers to move Misty and B.R.I.AN then made his move.

"CYBER SIDEKICK!" He said as he struck Giovanni. Giovanni then…

*CRASH*

…crashed right into the computer. Just as soon as he did, it read…

'Suspended animation deactivated. Releasing project: Ultimate.'

"What the…?" B.R.I.AN said. But Giovanni can't answer, for he's out cold.

"What's project Ultimate?" Tiffany asked.

"That must be the name of the Pokemon he was creating." B.R.I.AN said as he broke everyone free. "GET OUT OF HERE! WE'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" He said as Ash and the others left.

"But what about Tiffany?" Misty said.

"I'll be fine mom! GO!" She told Misty as Ash grabbed Misty's arm and took her out of the gym. However, even though Pikachu and Pete were free, the portal was still opened.

"Must have given it enough power for it to stay open." B.R.I.AN said to Tiffany. Just then, they heard big, hulking steps. As soon as they turned around, they saw a giant, blue Pokemon, with yellow eyes, giant fangs, and fur covering its body.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It said. B.R.I.AN and Tiffany were ready to fight it…

*WHAM*

…however, it knocked Tiffany into the portal.

"TIFFANY!" B.R.I.AN said as he jumped into the portal without thinking. The Ultimate followed suit.

****************************************************************** **

Inside the portal, B.R.I.AN spotted Tiffany a few feet away.

"SKY HIGH!" He said. Just then, the boosters kicked in and he caught up with Tiffany and grabbed her.


"Are you ok?" B.R.I.AN asked.


"I'm fine." She said. "BEHIND YOU!" She yelled pointing to the Ultimate.

"I see him. ROCKET FIST!" He said as he launched one of his fists at Ultimate, causing it to stumble back. As soon as it hit Ultimate, B.R.I.AN'S fist came back.

"Where are we going to land?" She asked.

"We're about to find out." He said as there was a bright light.

***************************************************************** *******

*CRASH*

After going through the light, B.R.I.AN and Tiffany made a hard landing.

"You ok?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"Just dandy. I always fall this hard." Tiffany jokingly said.

"OVER HERE!" They heard a voice yell. "This is where that strange light landed." The person said as he extended out his hand. "Here, let me help you up."

"Thanks." B.R.I.AN said as he grabbed the person's hand. "Name's B.R.I.AN." Then, B.R.I.AN pointed to Tiffany. "That's Tiffany. Who are…" Then, B.R.I.AN got a good look at the person. "…you?"

"B.R.I.AN?" Tiffany asked. "What's going…" Then, she sees what B.R.I.AN was seeing. "Oh my God!"

"I'm…" At that moment, the person got a good look at B.R.I.AN. "…Tai. How… Why do you look like me?"

"That's what I'd like to know pal."

TO BE CONTINUED…