Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ The Last Stand ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The alarms sounded and everyone evacuated their cars, homes, and buildings as fast as they could. B.R.I.AN and the others however, ran to the hospital as the Trainer-Forms were attacking the city.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" Vulpex asked.

"Ms. Ketchum and Professor Oak are still there." B.R.I.AN said. "We got to get them before the Forms get here."

"How do you know who they really are?" Chikorita asked.

"Ms. Ketchum told me." B.R.I.AN said. The others just looked at him shocked.

*************************************************************** *********

A few minutes latter, B.R.I.AN and the others were at Delilah's room, and she was still out cold.

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" B.R.I.AN said.

"We can't, she's still unconscious." Prof. Oak said.

"We have to get her out soon. Those things can be here any minute." Bulbasaur said.

"But how can we wake her up?" Pikachu asked. B.R.I.AN then looked at Togipi.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" Togipi said.

"Let me explain." B.R.I.AN said. Then he told her the conversation he had with Delilah in his mind.

****************************************************************** ******

As B.R.I.AN and the others were in the hospital, the Trainer-Forms were causing panic as they were destroying everything in their path.

"HA! RUN YOU PYTHETIC FOOLS!" Ash-Form said as he launched a fireball at a car.

"NOBODY CAN BEAT US!" Misty-Form said as she launched a powerful water attack on some Poke-Humans.

"YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!" Brock-Form shouted as he launched some rocks on top of some cars. They all then saw the hospital, and smiled.

**************************************************************** ********

As B.R.I.AN finished, Togipi was shocked.

"That's why I can shoot fire and water now." She said.

"Yes. And, if you focused your power, I think you can control it and heal Ms. Ketchem." B.R.I.AN said.

"I don't know… I don't think I can." Togipi said.

"Sure you can." Pikachu said. "B.R.I.AN said you were the one, and a cording to this story he just said, with that power of yours, you can do anything."

"But… but…" Togipi said, but then B.R.I.AN grabbed her hand.

"Togipi, I know you. You can do this." B.R.I.AN said.

"But… but…" Togipi started to say, but B.R.I.AN kissed her.

"Trust me." He said as he broke the kiss. Togipi was lost in the kiss for a moment, but then snapped out of it and went to Delilah. Togipi then touched Delilah's arm and surrounded her in a white light. A minute later, she woke up.

"What? What happened?" Delilah said, then she saw Togipi. "TOGIPI! You used your powers to heal me?" Togipi nodded.

"THE FORMS ARE OUTSIDE!" Vulpex said as she ran in.

"Let's get out of here." Prof. Oak said.

"You guys go ahead." B.R.I.AN said, shocking everyone. "I've had enough running."

"What?" Everyone said.

"If we run now, they'll get stronger." B.R.I.AN said. "But if we fight them now, we might be able to save Ash and the others and destroy these things."

"But… what about mom, dad…" Togipi said.

"AND BROCK!" Vulpex interrupted.

"I know we may have to hurt them." B.R.I.AN said. "But those things out there are not our friends. They are people that took over our friends. They would do the same to us. Are you still with me?"

"I'm in." Pikachu said.

"Don't you dare leave me out." Chikorita said. "You think I'll let you fight without me?" She said just before kissing Pikachu. "I love you too much to let you do that." Everyone smiled, except Pikachu, who was shocked.

"Chikorita… I… I… I love you too." He said. And they kissed, as if it were the last time they would be alive, because it just might be.

"I'm ready to fight." Bulbasaur said.

"Me too." Togipi said.

"THEN LET'S DO IT!" B.R.I.AN said causing them all to cheer, but then, Togipi grabbed his arm.

"Wait. I want to give you something." Togipi said. "I bought it at the school's store for you before lunch." She said as she gave him a blue headband. B.R.I.AN smiled and put it on his head after spiking his hair a little.

"How do I look?" He said.

"Its you." Togipi said as they kissed.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" Pikachu said. "LET'S GO!"

******************************************************************* *****

"They're in there, waiting to die at our hands." Ash-Form said

"This is too easy." Brock-Form said.

"Enough talk, let's waste them now." Misty-Form said.

"I couldn't agree more." Ash-Form said. They were about to destroy the hospital, when B.R.I.AN and the others came out.

"Gee, how brave." B.R.I.AN said sarcastically. "Wasting your opponents without a fight."

"WHAT?!" All three Trainer-Forms said.

"WE CAN TAKE YOU!" Ash-Form said.

"YEAH!" Brock-Form, and Misty-Form said in unison.

"Prove it." Vulpex said.

"Very well." Misty-Form said. As both sides were ready to fight. Ash-Form mad it's move first by launching a fireball at Bulbasaur, but he quickly dodged it.

"Learn fire launching from a pro kid." B.R.I.AN said. "DRAGON BREATH!" Just after saying that, a stream of fire launched from B.R.I.AN'S mouth, striking Ash-Form… but it didn't do much as he was still standing.

Meanwhile, Brock-Form was going after Togipi and Vulpex. He ran after them, but Togipi tripped him as Vulpex did a fire-spin. However, it had the same effect on him as it did on Ash-Form.

Misty-Form targeted her efforts on Pikachu, Chikorita, and Bulbasaur. She launched a water attack on the three and got Bulubasaur and Chikorita. This made Pikachu mad.

"YOU!" Pikachu shouted as he gave a thundershock, thinking it would have the same effect as the other attacks.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Misty-Form said, in pain.

"What the…?" Pikachu said as the Misty-Form fainted. Everyone saw this, and that was a mistake as Brock-Form used a rock attack to take down Vulpex.

"NO!" Togipi said. Then she launched a water attack on Brock, hurting him.

'Wait… Misty is a water type master, Brock prefers rock Pokemon, and the Forms are taking using the powers of the type of Pokemon they use… THAT'S IT!' B.R.I.AN thought.

"GUYS! THEY HAVE THE SAME WEAKNESSES AS THE POKEMON THEY USE!" B.R.I.AN said.

*WHAM*

But it was too late as Misty-Form got up and delivered a powerful water attack to Pikachu.

"Yes, but we heal rather quickly." Misty-Form said, but Bulbasaur and Chikorita used their vine whip and captured her.

"LET ME GO!" Misty-Form said.

"NO WAY!" Both Chikorita and Bulbasaur said.

****************************************************************** ******

Meanwhile, hiding nearby, were the former Team Rocket deciding rather or not to join the fray.

"They need help." Meeowth said.

"But what can we do?" Jessie said.

"I don't know." James replied. "But we have to try something."

************************************************************ ************

B.R.I.AN was about to attack Ash-Form, when all of a sudden, Ash launched a thunderbolt at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Delivering a powerful shock.

Brock-Form meanwhile, launched a sharp rock spike at Togipi. Unfortunately, she noticed too late. It looked like the end of her…

"NO!"

*CRASH*

…if James didn't jump in its path.

"JAMES!" Jessie and Meeowth yelled as they went to their fallen partner and B.R.I.AN and the others watch them.

"Hey, at least I went out a hero." James said weakly.

"Don't say that." Jessie said in near tears.

"You'll be fine." Meeowth said about to cry too.

"Oh come on. I may act like it, but I'm not dumb." James said. "I just want you to know that I have no regrets and that I… love… you… Jessie…" Those were his last words.

"He's dead." B.R.I.AN said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jessie yelled. Brock-Form was about to attack her…

*SCRATCH*

*SCRATCH*

…but Meeowth used his furry swipes on him.

"I ain't afraid of you. COME ON!" Meeowth said ready to fight. Brock-Form, already weakened from the previous attack, is reeling in pain. B.R.I.AN takes it as an opening.

"ICE COLD STARE!"

An ice-beam appears out of B.R.I.AN'S right eye, and freezes Brock-Form, right in his tracks.

"What makes you think that'll do anything?" Jessie asked.

"They have the powers of the Pokemon my friends use, and so…" B.R.I.AN said.

"…THEY HAVE THEIR WEAKNESSES!" Togipi finished. "I GOT AN IDEA!" She then started to launch a fireball at Ash-Form, making him mad. Ash-Form then launched an electric attack…

"NOW! LET HER GO!" Togipi said as Bulbasaur and Chikorita let Misty-Form go. She immediately shot a water stream at Togipi. However, Togipi jumped, and Misty-Form got Ash-Form just as he launched the attack, knocking the both of them out.

"WE GOT THEM!" B.R.I.AN said.

"Not yet." Togipi said as she waved her arms in the air, and a white light covered them, and The Forms came out of the Trainers.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" They all said.

"NOW EVERYONE! ATTACK THEM!" Togipi said.

"HEATWAVE!" B.R.I.AN said as a red beam shot out of his right eye.

"THUNDERSHOCK!" Pikachu shouted as he launched his attack.

"FIRE SPIN!" Vulpex shouted as she launched her attack, and The Forms started to weaken.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The Form said. "YOU CAN'T DESTROY US!"

"Oh yes we can." Togipi said. She then launched a combo of electric and fire attacks on The Forms…

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo…."

…causing them to be destroyed.

"WE DID IT!" Everyone shouted. The whole town then saw what happened and there was cheering in the streets. Just as everyone was cheering, the Trainers woke up.

"What? What happened?" Ash said.

"The last thing I remember was this weird dream." Brock said.

"You too?" Misty said.

"Same here." Ash said. "Why's everyone celebrating?"

"Uh… we have some explaining to do." Pikachu said.

****************************************************************** ******

A few days later, after saying their final good byes to James, everyone is ready to leave. All though, they realize they'll have to say good bye to one more thing.

"I'm going to miss this." Pikachu said.

"What?" Ash asked.

"Being human. I mean, I got more of a work out than I ever did, and it was a blast." He replied.

"I know what you mean. I had fun dancing." Chikorita said.

"I wish I didn't have to go back to being a regular Vulpex." Vulpex said.

"Aw, cheer up." Brock said. "We can always come back."

"Yeah…" She replied. 'Why can't I just tell him how I feel?' Vulpex thought.

"Jessie, how are you holding up?" Meeowth asked.

"I miss James." She replied sadly.

"Hey, I'm sure he's looking up on us, and smiling, and having the best time of his life up there." Meeowth said. Jessie just looked at him, and hugged him tightly while sobbing.

"Thank you! I needed to hear that." Jessie said.

"I don't want to leave!" Togipi said. "I'll never get to be with B.R.I.AN if I become a regular Togipi." B.R.I.AN then grabbed her hand.

"Hey, after your dad wins Johoto, then we can come back here." B.R.I.AN said just before giving her a kiss. "And, hey, till then, I'll wear the blue headband. I'll always remember this town, and I'll always cherish this headband as the first thing you gave me."

"Oh, B.R.I.AN." Togipi said sounding a little depressed.

"Hey, like Brock said, we can always come back." B.R.I.AN said.

"You'll have to." Bulbasaur said. "I'll miss you guys if you don't come and visit."

"You're staying?" Ash asked.

"Of course. Gloom's here, and I don't want to leave her again." Bulbasaur said.

"Well, if that's what you want, good luck with her." Ash said.

"Thanks. Good luck in Johoto." Bulbasaur replied.

"Ready?" Ash asked. Everyone reluctantly nodded. Just as they crossed the border… the Pokemon were still human.

"What the…?" Misty asked.

"How?" Brock said.

"I can answer that." A voice said as the person emerged from behind the bushes.

"MOM!" Ash said.

"Not exactly Ash." Prof. Oak said, right behind Delilah.

"No, I'm the wizard that did this to the Pokemon." The wizard said in Delilah's body. "As a reward for destroying those forms, I decided to use what little power that was left in the cave to keep the Pokemon of yours that wanted to stay human, human." Upon hearing that, all of the Pokemon were overjoyed.

"I GET TO BE HUMAN!" Pikachu said.

"SO DO I!" Chikorita said. They then hugged and kissed each other out of joy.

"B.R.I.AN! I GET TO…" Togipi said. B.R.I.AN then hugged and kissed Togipi.

"I know." He said. Then they all looked at Ash.

"Ash…" Pikachu said, just now realizing his dream may be a little tougher to achieve.

"Aw, don't worry Pikachu." Ash said. "I'm glad you guys are happy."

"Don't worry about your goal Ash." The wizard said. "Look right there." He/She replied pointing to the bushes. He then sees a sleeping Pikachu, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, and Vulpex.

"How…?" Ash said.

"I made them with the real Pokemon's memories." The wizard said. "Save what happened here in Humanity. They think that it was just a town and you lost your gym match."

"I had a gym match?" Ash said.

"I knew we forgot to tell him something." Meeowth said.

"Hey, why did you want to be human?" Brock whispered to Meeowth.

"I think I can confort Jessie if I were another human she can talk to." He replied.

"Hey, Vulpex." Brock said. "Why do you want to be human?" She answered with a kiss.

"That's why." She said as she broke the kiss. Ash then called the new Chikorita and Bulbasaur to their Pokeballs.

"Hey, Brock." Ash said. "Shouldn't you call your new Pokemon? Brock?" Brock however, was still dazed.

"Well, now that you're human, shouldn't you guys have new names?" Misty said.

"Hmmmm… How about Pete?" Pikachu said.

"That's cool." Ash said.

"Rita." Chikorita said.

"Tiffany." Togipi said.

"Mike." Meeowth said.

"Nice names." Brock said.

"I bid you adieu." The wizard said. Mrs. Ketchum then fainted and came to.

"Where am I?" Delilah asked.

"I'll explain later. Good luck Ash." Prof. Oak said as they left.

****************************************************************** ******

A few weeks later, at a hotel room, B.R.I.AN and Tiffany woke up next to each other.

"Good morning." Tiffany said.

"Morning beautiful." B.R.I.AN said. "How do you feel?"

"With you?" Tiffany said. "Like I'm in heaven." Tiffany then turned on the TV to the news.

"Today marks the 5th anniversary of the attack on Obadaiba." The reporter said. Just then, she flashed an image that shocked both B.R.I.AN and Togipi.

"That… that looks like…" Tiffany said.

"This is a live shot of one of the children that saved the town, Tai Kaymia." The reporter said.

"Me." B.R.I.AN said finishing Tiffany's statement.

TO BE CONTINUED IN "DIGITAL HUMANITY."

************************************************************* ***********

Bet you didn't expect that, huh? Well, in case you don't know, this takes place in a world where the DD'S and Pokemon Trainers exist at the same time, and not everyone has a Digimon.