Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Humanity ❯ Transformations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Pika." ("Ash.") Pikachu said sadly as he saw the unconscious bodies of his friends.

"CHICKA!" ("YOU!") Chickorita said as she looks at B.R.I.AN.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I was under Team Rocket's control." B.R.I.AN said. "Right now, I got to get your friends to the hospital." He said, but just as soon as he goes near Misty…

"TOGIE!" ("NO!") Togiepi shouted and used her psychic powers to throw B.R.I.AN across the wood, and into a tree.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OOF!"

"TOGIE TOGIE TOGIE PREE!" ("I WON'T LET YOU HURT MOMMY OR DADDY!") She said.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I have to get them to the nearest hospital or they'll die!" B.R.I.AN said.

"Togie? PREE!" ("Hospital? I GOT IT!") Togiepi said. Then, she moved her arms back and forth and teleported everyone to the nearest hospital.

"I NEED HELP!" B.R.I.AN shouted, as Nurse Joy and another woman, with pink hair, came to his aid.

"OH MY! CHANSEY, GET THESE KIDS AND POKEMON TO INTENSIVE CARE! STAT!" Joy said.

"You got it!" The woman said as she took them to their rooms. Then, Joy saw B.R.I.AN.

"AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Joy asked.

"Long story. I'm fine." B.R.I.AN said as he put his right palm to his face, and the quarter of skin that was missing was replaced.

"How?" Joy asked.


"I'm a cyborg and I just repaired my missing skin." B.R.I.AN said. Then, something clicked. "WAIT! You called her Chansey?" He asked. "Where am I? Where's you Pokemon?"

"You're in Humanity." Joy said. "And the reason that there are no Pokemon is because…" but she was interrupted by sounds of screaming…

"PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"BULBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!"

"CHICKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"VULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" < p>"TOGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" B.R.I.AN demanded.

"Watch." Joy said.

As he watched, the Pokemon changed shape. Their bodies changed as their legs, arms, and other parts grew until finally they looked…

"Human?!"

Sure enough, Pikachu looked like a blond man, while Bulbasaur looked liked a man with blue hair, and green streaks. Vulpex looked like a woman with dark pink hair, and Chickorita looked like a woman with green hair, and Togiepi looked like a woman with whitish-blond hair.

How?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"We'll tell you later." Chansey said. "Right now, we got to get cloths on them. They're unconscious from the pain. When they wake up, they won't know what happened."

"Plus, we have to take care of your friends." Joy said.

"They're not my friends, I did this to them." B.R.I.AN said.

"WHAT?!" Both Joy and Chansey said at the same time.

"It's like this…" B.R.I.AN said as he was explaining the whole story.

*******************************************************

A few minutes later, Joy and Chansey just had shocked expressions as they went to check on Ash, Misty, and Brock.

"How are they?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"You got them here just in time." Joy said.

"Another minute, and they would be dead." Chansey said.

"I hope that everyone can…" But before B.R.I.AN can finish…

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OW! OH! OW!

…he was thrown across 3 rooms.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He asked as he got up. "Who did that?" Just then, the data in his head read:

SOURCE: TOGIEPI.

LEVEL: 5.

ATTACK: TELEKENETICS.

"That's not possible. Not even the most powerful Togiepi could do that." He said.

"Oh, but I did." A woman dressed in a blue shirt and red shorts, and sneakers said.

"Togiepi?" He asked.

"Yes, and you're going to pay for what you did to mommy, daddy, uncle Brock, and all my friends." She said.

"It doesn't matter what you look like." B.R.I.AN said as…

*STNIK*

…two metallic hooked claws popped out of his arms.

"Because I'm going to turn you into a scrambled egg!" He said as he charged for Togapi. But was stopped…

"NO!" By the now human Bulbasar as used his tackle attack. The attack was so power full, it nearly knocked B.R.I.AN out.

"How is this possible?" He asked. Just then, two vines grabbed his arms. He looked up and saw the now human Chickorita, dressed in a green tanktop, with blue pants, and black shoes, with vines sticking out of her arms, and connected to B.R.I.AN.

"None of us know," she said, "but we won't let you hurt our friends."

"SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM!" B.R.I.AN said, and, like last time, electricity went from his hands and through Chickorita's vines, shocking Chickoarita.


"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She said. Bulbasaur went to check on her, but B.R.I.AN charging towards them both.

"TIME FOR ME TO MAKE A POKEMON SALID!" He said as he charged.

"YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING!" The now human Vulpex, wearing a fire red T-shirt, with blue pants, and red shoes, yelled. She then had flames fly out of her mouth, and they formed a circle around B.R.I.AN.

"I don't know how or why this is possible, but I don't care." B.R.I.AN said. "ICE COLD STARE!" And the blue beam shot out of his right eye and turned the flames in to ice. He shatters them as runs towards everyone. "I'M GOING TO PUT YOUR FIRE OUT!"

"NO!" The now human Pikachu, dressed in a yellow T-shirt, with blue pants, and white shoes, yelled as electricity came from his arms, and zapped B.R.I.AN.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He said as he fell to his knees.

"Guys, don't you remember? He turned against Team Rocket after I zapped him." Pikachu said.

"So? He hurt mom and dad." Togiepi said.

"And tried to kill us." Bulbasaur said.

"I'm sorry for all of that." B.R.I.AN said as he retracted his claws. "I was under TR'S control when I attacked you guys and your trainer. The attack on you guys now was because I couldn't control my anger. I'm not human, I'm part machine. Its kind of hard to control my anger since I don't have half of my humanity."

"I know that now. I understand that you normally wouldn't have attacked us." Pikachu said. "Consider your self forgiven."

"What about the others?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"Hey, if TR did to me what they did to you, I would've gone nuts." Vulpex said.

"I guess I would have too." Bulbasaur said.

"It's not a problem. I'm just glad you're no longer under TR'S control anymore. Who knows what could have happened if you still were." Chickorita said.

"What about you Togiepi?" B.R.I.AN asked.

"It's going to be tough," she said. "But if uncle Pikachu can forgive, then so can I."

"Thank you." B.R.I.AN said. "As for you Joy, can you explain all of this?"

TO BE CONTINUED…

NEXT: An Explanation.