Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 7: Battling Gyarados ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Battling Gyarados

Last Time………

Go Charmander. Takuya shouted as he released Charmander from its poke ball.

Go Mudkip its your time to shine. Zoe shouted as she released Mudkip from its poke ball. What pokemon is that. Takuya asked as he took out his pokedex. Mudkip the Mud fish pokemon. To alert it, the fin on its head senses the flow of water. It has the strength to heft boulders.

Oh no Mudkip is a Water type Charmander might have a hard time. Takuya thought.

Mudkip use Water Gun. Zoe shouted. Mudkip hit Charmander with water that came out of its mouth. Char… Charmander said as it tried to get up.

Now……

Charmander I know you can do now use Ember. Takuya shouted to Charmander. Charmander got up and tried to use Ember but used Flamethrower and hit Mudkip with its flames. Mudkip got burned. Cool Charmander you learned a new move. Takuya said with joy.

Mudkip use Water Gun. Zoe shouted.

Charmander dodge it. Takuya shouted. Charmander dodged the attack. Both pokemon were tried now and were panting hard. Then they both collapsed. Looks like it’s a tie. Zoe said as she returned Mudkip to it’s poke ball. Yeah but it was great practice. Takuya said after he returned Charmander to it’s poke ball.

Yeah but now lets see who is going next. Zoe said

Well I think it should be May and Casey. Takuya suggested.

Why us. Casey asked. I think it might be a good match up. Takuya said

All right I’m o.k. with it. May said. Then lets go. Casey said as they ran on the field.

Now go Cyndaquil. Casey shouted as she released Cyndaquil from it’s poke ball. Cyndaquil landed on the field and yelled Cynda.

Skitty take the stage. May shouted ad she released Skitty from it’s poke ball. Casey took out her pokedex: Skitty the kitten pokemon, it can’t stop itself from chasing moving things, and it runs in a circle, chasing it’s own tail. Now Skitty use Doubleslap. May shouted. Then Skitty started to slap Cyndaquil with it’s tail.

Cyndaquil use your Flamethrower. Casey shouted as Cyndaquil shot fire out of it’s mouth. Skitty dodge it. May shouted. Skitty was just about to be hit when it moved out of the way. Skitty go and use Copycat. May shouted. Skitty copied Cyndaquil and used Flamethrower. It hit Cyndaquil but didn’t do that much damage. Use tackle Cyndaquil. Casey shouted. Skitty dodge it. May shouted. Skitty jumped out of the way just in time. Now use Double team. May shouted. Then Skitty made 15 copies of it’s self and surrounded Cyndaquil. Now use Doubleslap. May shouted. The 15 Skittys that surrounded Cyndaquil hit it with their tails. Then 14 of the Skittys disappered in a puff of smoke. When the smoke disappeared Skitty was still standing panting it seemed to be very tired and Cyndaquil had been knocked out. Good job Cyndaquil. Casey said as she returned Cyndaquil to it’s poke ball. That was great Skitty. May said as she returned Skitty to it’s poke ball. So who is up next. Casey asked.

Up next is…….well I don’t now. Takuya said. How about Koji and Koichi. Takuya suggested. Sure I guess that’s o.k. Koji said. Come on Koichi. Koji said as Koji and Koichi ran on to the field. Go Bulbasuar. Koji shouted as he released Bulbasaur from it’s poke ball. Go Roselia. Koichi shouted as he released Roselia from it’s poke ball. Koji took out his pokedex: Roselia raised on clean drinking water are known to grow vividly colored flowers. So Roselia is a grass type too this might make it a little difficult. Koji thought. Bulbasaur use Vine Whip. Koji shouted. Vines came out of Bulbasaur’s neck and tired to wrap around Roselia. But, Roselia spines right above the vines. Roselia use Magical Leaf. Koichi shouted as Roselia shot colorful leafs at Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf. Koji shouted the leafs hit other and exploded. Roselia use Sunny Day. Koichi shouted. Something shiny shot from Roselia’s roses into the sky, it then suddenly the sun got brighter, almost blinding. Now Roselia use Solar Beam. Koichi shouted as Roselia started to charge up a Solar Beam. If that Solar Beam hit then Bulbasaur is done for. Koji thought. Bulbasaur don’t move till I say so. Koji shouted to Bulbasaur. Bulba it said in agreement. Roselia let go the Solar Beam. Now Bulbasaur Dodge it. Koji shouted. Bulbasaur jumped above the attack but it had gotten some damage.

Then out of no where there was a explosion over by the docks. What was that. Koji asked as he turned to his friends. Well lets go check it out. Takuya suggested. Everyone nodded as they ran to the docks. When they got there. There was a giant pokemon in the water attacking everything with a Hyper Beam. Takuya took out his pokedex: Gyarados the water dragon pokemon. Once it appears, its rage will never settle until it has destroyed fields and mountains around it. That thing is going to destroy the whole city if we don’t stop it. Zoe said panicked. Since it’s a water type then everyone take out a type that strong against it. All right go Pikachu. Takuya shouted. Go Ralts its your time to shine. Zoe shouted. Go Bulbasaur. Koji shouted. Now go Roselia. Koichi shouted. Go Chikorita. Tommy shouted. Go Sentret. J.P shouted. Treecko take the stage. May shouted. Go Abra. Gary shouted. This my new pokemon Abra. Koji took out his pokedex: Abra the small teleporting pokemon. It sleeps for 18 hours a day. Even when awake, it teleports itself while remaining seated. Now go Gligar. Casey shouted. Allow me to introduce my newest pokemon Gligar. Koichi took out his pokedex: Gligar the gliding bat pokemon. It sails on the winds with its limbs extended to strike from the sky. It aims for the prey’s face.

All right guys lets stop Gyarados. Takuya told the others. Yeah. They all said. Pikachu use thunderbolt. Takuya shouted as Pikachu hit Gyarados with electricity. But Gyarados didn’t take much damage. What I thought Gyarados was weak against electric types. Takuya said. Gyarados must be really strong because not that many Gyarados can use Hyper Beam. May said. That makes sense. Koji said. Well then we will have to attack together. Takuya said. Everyone ready on 3. Takuya said. 1, 2 ,3 Attack now!!!! Takuya shouted.
Pikachu use Thunderbolt!! Takuya shouted.

Ralts use Confusion!! Zoe shouted.

Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf!! Koji shouted.

Roselia use Solar Beam!! Koichi shouted.

Chikorita use Razor Leaf too!! Tommy shouted.

Sentret go and use Fury Swipes!! J.P shouted.

Go Treecko and use pound!! May shouted.

Abra use your Confusion as well!! Gary shouted.

Now Gligar use Fury Cutter. Casey shouted.

Before the attacks hit Gyarados it used its Hyper Beam attack. Then the attacks collided and the explosion made Koichi, May, and Zoe and their pokemon to the north side of the forest( there is a forest by Viridian City, called Viridian Forest.). Takuya and Koji and their pokemon to the south side of the forest. Casey and Tommy and their pokemon to the west side of the forest. J.P. and Gary to the east side of the forest. Back at the docks Gyarados was left floating in the water unconscious.


Will the Frontier gang find each other? Find out next time on Pokemon Frontier.

Alyssa12334:
I hope you liked this chapter!!!!