Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 8: Stuck in Viridian Forest ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Stuck in Viridian Forest

With Koichi, May, and Zoe

“Where are we?” May asked as she got up. She looked to her right to find Koichi and Zoe unconscious. May then looked left and found their pokemon injured and unconscious. “Hey you guys wake up.” May said to Koichi and Zoe as she shook them gently awake.

“What. What happened.” Zoe asked. I don’t know it looks like were in some kind of forest. May said.

“Hey where is everyone and where are the pokemon?” Koichi asked. May pointed over to the hurt unconscious pokemon with a sad expression on her face then she turned back to them. After a few moments of silence they ran over to their pokemon. “Roselia!” Koichi shouted. “Treecko!” May shouted. “Ralts!” Zoe shouted.

“Roselia are you alright.” Koichi asked Roselia as he picked it up. “Rose” it said. Koichi smiled then returned Roselia to its poke ball. “Hey Treecko are you o.k.” May asked Treecko. “Tree” it said. “All right Treecko return.” May said as she returned it to it’s poke ball. “Ralts speak to me.” Zoe said. “Ral” it said. “O.k. but don’t you scare me like that again.” Zoe said as she returned Ralts to it’s poke ball.

“All right now we have to find the others and get to the nearest town before dark.” May said. “Yeah we need to get going.” Koichi said.

Then the a pokemon jumped out from a tree it was a pokemon. Koichi took out his pokdex: Pidgey the Tiny Bird pokemon. It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

“Since it can fly it would be easy to find everyone.” Koichi said. “Yeah you can catch it if you want though.” Zoe said. “She’s right, besides it would be the first pokemon you catch in Kanto.” May said. “O.k. then.” Koichi said
“Go Torchic!” Koichi shouted as he released Torchic from its poke ball. “Tor!” Torchic yelled as it landed on the field.

“Torchic use Ember!” Koichi shouted to Torchic. Torchic released tiny balls of fire from its mouth and tried to hit Pidgey, but only hit it on the tip of its wings. Pidgey was to fast. Tried using Peck, but Torchic dodged it. Now “Torchic use Scratch!” Koichi shouted. Torchic started to scratch Pidgey over and over again. “Go and finish it Torchic with Ember.” Koichi shouted. This time Pidgey got hit and was burned. “Now go poke ball.” Koichi shouted. The poke ball hit Pidgey on its head. It went inside, the poke ball wiggled then stopped. “ I got a Pidgey.” Koichi shouted then Torchic shouted “Torchic Tor.”

“ Go Pidgey.” Koichi shouted as he released Pidgey. “Zoe can you right a letter to the others telling them to meet us at the nearest town.“ “Oh you mean Pewter City.” Zoe said as she wrote it out then handed it to Koichi. “What are you going to do with the letter anyway, we can’t just mail it to them.” May said. “Actually we can.” Koichi said.

“What do you mean.” May asked. “ Pidgey can fly it to them.” Koichi explained. “Now Pidgey I want you to take this letter to my brother, he looks like me so you can’t miss him, I want you to come back after, but if they need you there stay all right.” Koichi explained to Pidgey. Pidgey nodded then took the letter with its foot and started to fly away.

“I hope Pidgey can get the letter to Koji and the others before dark.” May said.

With Koji and Takuya

“Man were lost in Viridian Forest.” Takuya said

“Oh stop complaining.” Koji said. Pidgey flew toward Koji and Takuya then got a look at Koji. Then it remembered what Koichi said.

Flash Back

“Now Pidgey I want you to take this letter to my brother, he looks like me so you can’t miss him, I want you to come back after, but if they need you there stay all right.” Koichi explained to Pidgey. Pidgey nodded then took the letter with its foot and started to fly away.

End Flash Back

Then Pidgey landed on a branch on a tree right above Koji. It then put the letter on the branch and flew fight above them to get their attention.

“What is that.” Koji asked. “I don’t know but since it’s a flying type it will be a great help in finding the others.” Takuya said.

“We should both use are pokemon to catch it and who ever catches it with a poke ball first gets it.” Takuya said.

“Go Charmander.” Takuya shouted as he released Charmander from it’s poke ball.

“Go Growlithe.” Koji shouted as he released Growlithe from it’s poke ball.

“Now use Ember!” Takuya and Koji shouted to their pokemon. Pidgey was too injuried from when it fought Torchic and couldn’t dodge. It then hit the ground hard and was knocked unconscious.

“Go poke ball.” Koji shouted as he threw his poke ball. It hit Pidgey’s head, but Pidgey won’t go in.

“Why didn’t it go in.” Takuya asked. “That just means that it belongs to someone else.” Koji explained as he picked up the injured pokemon.

Then Pidgey got out off Koji’s arms and got the letter then brought it to Koji.

“What’s that.” Takuya asked. “It’s a letter looks like this little guy was just trying to bring it to use.” Koji said. He then read it. Seems Koichi, May, and Zoe want to meet up at Pewter City and this Pidgey belongs to Koichi. Koji explained. Koji looked over to Pidgey. “Can you led us to Koichi and the others?” Koji asked. Pidgey nodded and flew off.

“Well lets follow it.” Takuya said as they ran off after Pidgey.

With Tommy and Casey

“I hope we find the others.” Casey said.

“Yeah its starting to get dark.” Tommy said.

“Hey I have an idea.” Casey said as she released her Cyndaquil. “Oh I get it since Cyndaquil is a fire type and it’s back can light on fire. It can light the way.” Tommy said.

“Yeah, hey Cyndaquil can you light your back on fire.” Casey said. Then Cyndaquil did as it was told to do.

“Wow that really bright.” Tommy said as he was starring into the flames on Cyndaquil’s back.

“Now at least we will be able to see in the dark.” Casey said. Then out of nowhere a small bird was flying above and landed on a branch about 10 inches above their heads.

“Hey what is that.” Tommy asked. “I don’t know, but Cyndaquil stay on guard and be prepared incase it attacks.” Casey said to Cyndaquil. “Cynda.” Cyndaquil said in agreement and prepared itself to attack.

“Cyndaquil use Ember.” Casey said. “Go and use Flamethrower.” A voice called out, the attacks collided and canceled each other out.

“Hey you guys.” Takuya called out to them as Koji and Takuya ran toward them.

“Takuya Koji how did you guys find us.” Tommy asked.

“We got a letter from Koichi, Zoe, and May saying they wanted to meet up at Pewter City.” Koji explained.

“Well how did you get the letter.” Casey said. “Koichi got his Pidgey to deliver it.” Takuya said as Pidgey came down from the branch and landed on the ground.

“So that’s a Pidgey.” Casey said. “Yeah now come on we have to find Koichi and everybody else.” Koji said. Takuya, Casey, and Tommy nodded in agreement. With Pidgey leading the way while Cyndaquil lights the way.

Will Koji, Takuya, Casey, and Tommy find everyone else find out next time on Pokemon Frontier.