Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Chapter 9: Meeting an Old Friend ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Meeting an Old Friend


“Man its really dark out now.” Takuya said as they were walking through the forest.

“Look over there its Pewter City.” Casey said as they got to the top of a hill that overlooked Pewter City.

“Come on everybody else might be there already.” Tommy said as they ran down to Pewter City.

Pidgey came down from the sky and landed on the ground as they entered Pewter City.

“Looks like I’ll have to carry you or your going to be left behind.” Koji said as he picked Pidgey up then ran to catch up to his friends.

With J.P and Gary

“Looks like everyone else is ahead of us.” Gary said.

“Yeah at this rate it will take forever to find everyone and on top of that its so dark out I can’t even see two feet in front of me.” J.P complained.

“Oh stop with the complaining at least Pewter City is nearby.” Gary said as they continued walking through Viridian Forest.

With Koichi, May, and Zoe

“You guys it looks like Pewter City is not as close as was thought it was.” May said as they continued to walk.

“Yeah.” Zoe said. Then all of a sudden a pokemon attacked them. “What is that.” May said.

Koichi took out his pokedex. Caterpie the worm pokemon. It releases a stench from its antenna to repel enemies. It grows by molting repeatedly.
“Oh its just a Caterpie.” Koichi said. “Good thing it wasn’t something stronger and bigger.” May said. “Yeah. But maybe it can help. It might know the way out of here.” Zoe suggested. “Maybe, but someone has to catch it.” Koichi said. “I will.” Zoe said. “Go Mudkip” Zoe said as she released Mudkip from it’s poke ball. “Mudkip use Mud-Slap.” Zoe shouted. Mudkip hit Caterpie over and over again. “Go poke ball.” Zoe said as she threw the poke ball at Caterpie. Caterpie went inside. The poke ball wiggled a little then stopped. “Yeah I caught a Caterpie.” Zoe said as she held the poke ball with her left hand.

“Go Caterpie.” Zoe said as she released Caterpie from it’s poke ball. “Caterpie.” Caterpie said when it landed on the grass.

“Now Caterpie we need you to show us the way to Pewter City.” Zoe said as Caterpie crawled away. “Come on you guys.” Zoe said as she followed Caterpie. Koichi and May ran to catch up with them.

With Koji, Takuya, Tommy, and Casey

“Well we at least made it to Pewter city. Now we just have to wait for everyone else.” Takuya said.

“I think we should wait at the pokemon center.” Koji suggested. “Yeah that way everyone can find use easier.” Casey said. “Come you guys we should hurry they could be there already. Tommy said as Takuya, Koji, Casey, and himself picked up the pace.

“Were here finally.” Takuya said as they entered the pokemon center. All of a sudden Pidgey flew out of the pokemon center. “Hey where is Pidgey going.” Casey asked. “I don’t know.” Koji said. “Well should we go after it.” Takuya asked. “I think we should drop our pokemon here then go after it.” Tommy suggested.

With Koichi, May, and Zoe

“You guys look Pewter City.” May said as they reached the top of a cliff that had a perfect view of Pewter City.
“Well come on everyone is properly already there and thank you Caterpie.” Zoe said as she returned Caterpie to its poke ball.

“If were going then we have to hurry because its getting very dark.” Koichi said. Then May’s cell phone rang. “Hold on guys I got a text.” May said as she took out her cell phone. When she was done reading she put her cell phone away.
“Wait a minute you had a cell phone with you!” Zoe said.

“Yeah but the batteries are about to run out, but anyway my old friend Alyssa is coming to Pewter City to challenge the gym leader here.” May said as she was jumping up and down with excitement in her voice when she told them about her friend.

“That’s awesome I can’t wait to meet her.” Zoe said.
“Yeah she is going to meet us at the pokemon center in Pewter City.” May explained.

“Then we should hurry because it is getting very dark out!” Koichi said
Then they all ran down to the Pewter city pokemon center.

When they were running down the street to get to the pokemon center they saw Koichi’s Pidgey and they stopped when they saw it coming toward them.

Then Pidgey flew down and landed into Koichi’s arms. “Hey Pidgey.” Koichi said. Then out of nowhere a bunch of different people ran into Koichi, May, and Zoe.

“Oh sorry about that.” one person said. “Hey Takuya, Koji, Tommy, and Casey!” Zoe shouted as soon as she recognized them.

“You guys we finally found you.” Takuya said as they all stood up. Then Koichi returned Pidgey to it’s poke ball.

“So where were you guys going in such a hurry?” Koichi asked. “We were following Pidgey, but I guess it was just returning to you.” Koji explained. “And you guys were going to the pokemon center I’m guessing?” Tommy asked.
“Yeah you see my old friend Alyssa is coming here to challenge the gym leader here and she is on her way to the pokemon center.” May explained.

“Well lets go!” Takuya said as they all raced off toward the pokemon center.

With J.P and Gary

“I can now guarantee you that we are lost.” Gary said.

“Hey are you guys lost.” said a voice that called out from behind them. Then a girl with brown hair and eyes who was wearing a blue shirt with a pink skirt, she also had a hat that was white and pink and was shaped like the top of a poke ball, her socks were blue and her shoes were pink and white, and she had a brown bag that had a shoulder strap. She came running up to them.

“I can show you a way to Pewter City since I’m going there anyway.” She said.
“Okay thank you.” J.P. said.

“Now come on or we will have to camp out tonight.” She explained then ran off. Then J.P and Gary followed her. 10 minutes later they were at Pewter City. “Well I’ll be seeing you guys by the way my name is Alyssa.” She said.

“This is J.P. and I’m Gary.” Gary said. “I’ll see you later.” Alyssa said as she raced off. “Hey look over there. I see everyone and why are they running.” J.P. said. “Well lets try to catch up.” Gary said as he ran off in the direction everyone else ran. J.P. soon followed him.

With Takuya, Koji, Koichi, May, Zoe, Casey, and Tommy.

“Were here.” Takuya said as they all burst through the double doors. “Hey May where are we supposed to meet your friend.” Koji said as they were all tackled by two people who came running through the double doors.

“J.P. and Gary its good to see you guys.“ Takuya said. “Yeah, but could you guys get off.” Koji asked.

“Oh sorry.” Gary and J.P. said as they got off of them. “Well we seen to be getting knocked over a lot today.” Casey said.
“Well May looks like I beat you again.” a voice said as someone approached them. “Hey I know you. You were the girl you showed us how to get to Pewter City.” Gary said. “Yep that’s me.” Alyssa said.

“Hey Alyssa.” May said excitement in her voice as she ran up and hugged her. “May could you stop your hurting me?” Alyssa asked. “Sorry.” May said.

“You guys this is Alyssa she moved away to the Sinnoh region 2 years ago and got her first pokemon a year before we did. Also Alyssa this Takuya, Koji, Koichi, Zoe, Tommy, Casey, Gary, and J.P.” May explained.

“Hey its nice to meet all of you.” Alyssa said. “Back at you.” Takuya said. “Oh by the way do you do Gym battles.” Takuya asked. “Yeah I do.” Alyssa explained.

“Well why did you come here all the way from Sinnoh.” Koji asked. “Because of the promise I made.” Alyssa explained.

“And if your wondering what promise I made it is the one I made to Ruby.” Alyssa said. “Who’s Ruby.” Casey asked.


“Ruby’s a friend I made in Sinnoh. You see we made a pact to see who is a better trainer. You see I have 80 days to get all 8 of the Gym badges and Ruby has 80 days to get all 5 of the contest ribbons. Then we have to go back to Sinnoh and who ever makes it to Twinleaf town first wins. Its very fun and challenging.” Alyssa explained.

“Oh O.K.” May said. “Well tomorrow I’m going to challenge the Gym leader” Alyssa said. “I might try myself, but for now we should all get some sleep and turn our pokemon in to Nurse Joy.” Takuya said.

“Well good night everyone.” Alyssa said as they all turned to go to there different rooms.

Will Alyssa win the Gym battle or fail, find out next time on Pokemon Frontier.