Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Queen Megan II ❯ Volume Five, Chapter Twenty-Four: Cold Darkness ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cold Darkness

Dateline: Aneko knows about her adult forms

"The trap is ready, now all I have to do is wait for the prey," La Nina said. Now that she found out Gwen's forms, it was time for the battle plan.

This was be great! She mumbled a spell under her breath and made the underworld look as if it was a dark alley. This was be a real show, she thought. La Nina laughed out loud evilly as she descended into the dirt.

***

"Is this supposed to be the underworld?" Miyako asked.

"Yeah, I think." said Sabrina.

"Maybe it's a demon's trick." said Jimmy. Demons that looked like little black fireflies busted out of the ground and started flying around. All of the children except Aneko started screaming loud. Aneko tried to tell them to stop, but they didn't listen.

"Aneko!" a voice called out.

"Huh?" she asked as she looked around.

"Aneko!" a voice called out again. The princess listened close. She finally found the sound coming from. It was up ahead of her.

"If you want to save your friends, them come down here," said the voice. An open doorway in the ground appeared.

"Don't do it mommy!" Kanmu screamed. Aneko looked at the crew, then at the doorway, then at the crew again. Finally Aneko made her decision. She started walking to the doorway.

"Come on now." said the voice.

"No, mommy, no!" Kanmu screamed louder. Aneko stopped and looked behind her. Then she continued on.

"Come a little closer." the voice said. Aneko paused and thought about this for a minute.

"Come on, What's the hold up?" asked the voice. Aneko kept walking.

"You're making a mistake!" Takeru yelled. Aneko looked back and then kept walking. She stopped again.

"Come on, you're almost there. Keeping walking." said the voice. Aneko walked down into the doorway and it closed shut.

"No!" Lola screamed. She started crying and the demons only got worse.

***

Meanwhile, Aneko was standing in the middle of a pitch black room

"Why am I here?" she asked.

"To realize your true power." said La Nina.

"Huh?" asked the princess. Then a little golden box appeared before her.

"Touch the box." said La Nina.

"Why?" asked Aneko.

"It carries loads of power. Join us for world domination!" said La Nina. Aneko's hand went towards the box.

Mommy leave don't me for them, La Nina will try to persuasive you to become Dark Lady, Don't give into the darkness. She just wants to use you to destroy us! Gwen stop!" the crew's voices echoed in her head.

"No!" yelled Aneko.

"What?!" yelled La Nina.

"I will not turn to your evil ways!" yelled Aneko.

"Why you little...!" yelled La Nina. The princess used both her wand and rising sun attack to destroy La Nina.

"No!" yelled La Nina.

***

The demons that were attacking the crew faded away. The crew turned and saw Aneko standing before them.

"You're alive!" yelled Kanmu as she ran towards her mother and hugged her. Then the underworld disappeared and the crew was standing in Aneko's front yard.

"What just happened?" asked Iori.

"Aneko defeated La Nina." said Sabrina.

"Speaking of which, Aneko, what made turn down La Nina?" asked Hikari.

"All of you." said Aneko.

"Really?" asked Takeru. Aneko just nodded.

The End