Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad ❯ Reunion and Revealed ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, we are starting the newest chapter, you might be remembering about the story of Davis/Dai and Kari/Akari from my Hollow Fragment fanfiction, correct? As I have said before, the two storylines are going to parallel each other in many different ways and you’ll see what I mean. I also think that you are getting an understanding on what I mean by calling the story by the name that I gave it, right? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, folks!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, and Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

June 24, 2025, Unknown digital/virtual world

 

Right now, we find ourselves within the mysterious digital/virtual world where we find Leafa looking around and looking a player menu similar to the one that she had in ALO, but there is differences including one that makes it similar to the SAO player menu: No logout button.

 

Leafa says, “Just great. But then again, I don’t know how I got here in the first place. Last thing that I remember is that I got impaled by that jerk’s sword and blasting him in the face with my fire powers after he attempted to kill Serena like he did…” She then remembers the murder of her friend and tears of pain come from her eyes in which she wipes them away. Leafa asks, “What happened to me?” She then hears rustling in which she deactivates her player menu and draws her katana in which she yells out, “Who’s there?” She then looks around in which she activates her Search Skill, which is nowhere near the level of Kirito even after he had reset his stats from his SAO avatar, and Usagi, who still retains her SAO stats and skills in her current ALO avatar, but it is pretty good. But then the ground under her feet ‘explodes’ causing her to get sent flying through the air and she hits a tree causing her to yelp as the impact stuns her causing her to look as a strange monster that looks like a massive deformed mole with drill-bit fingers and nose, looms over her. Leafa thinks in her mind, “My head…it hurts…shouldn’t be possible…Can’t think about that! I have got to move!” However, the deformed mole monster moves in to finish her and Leafa thinks about Kazuto, Serena, and the others, thinking that she is about to die, but then the mole monster roars as it is destroyed and shatters into hundreds of data polygons causing Leafa to look in surprise as two figures come towards them. When she is able to get a look at them, she gasps to see none other than Daisuke ‘Davis’ Motomiya and Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya, known as Dai and Akari in ALO, in front of her.

 

Davis looks like he does in real life in which he is wearing an outfit similar to Kirito’s SAO outfit, but his jacket is flame designed and two swords, an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, strapped to the sides of his waist instead of his back.

 

Kari looks like she does in real life in which she is wearing an outfit similar to Asuna’s SAO Knights of the Blood Oath outfit, but it is pink and red instead of white and red in which there are Crests of Light instead of crosses on it and strapped to her waist is a sheath for a rapier with a pink handle and a pearly white blade.

 

Davis asks, “Hey, what do you think that you are doing out here?”

 

Kari gasps and she says, “Dai, I know her! We saw in ALO!”

 

Davis asks, surprised, “We did?”

 

Kari says, “She is with that Spriggan that used two swords like you, Kirito!”

 

Davis gasps and looks at Leafa in which he says, “Whoa! You’re right!”


Kari asks, “What are you doing here?” Leafa tries to answer, but she falls into unconsciousness. Kari looks at her and she says, “She’s okay. She still has a lot of health left. She just hit her head hard.”

 

Davis says, “No kidding, Kari-chan. Let’s get her out of here.” Kari nods her head and Davis puts her into his arms, bridal style, in which he asks, “You want me to carry her like a sack of potatoes?”

 

Kari responds, with a smirk, “I’m not the jealous type and you know it, Dai-kun!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “I know! Just teasing!” Kari gives a sigh and Davis kisses her on the lips. Afterwards, Kari picks up Leafa’s katana, which was flung out of her hands when she was flung into the air and slammed into the tree, with Kari and Davis, who has the unconscious Leafa in his arms, takes off into the distance while not knowing that their actions were being observed by something or someone.

 

Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ starting)

 

As the opening ‘scenes’ being, we find Davis Motomiya, wearing an outfit similar to Kirito’s outfit expect his jacket is flame designed and two swords, an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, strapped to the sides of his waist instead of his back, walking down a street and looking at the sky.

 

Next, we find Kari Kamiya, wearing a pink and red version of Asuna’s Knights of the Blood Oath outfit with Crests of Light instead of crosses and strapped to her waist is a sheath for a rapier with a pink handle and a pearly white blade, also walking down a street and looking back behind her.

 

Then we see Suguha Kirigaya and her ‘alter ego’, Sailor Celestial, with their backs to each other with ‘thin wall of light’ separating the two of them in which the scene spins around as the two of them look at each other where Suguha is at her home on her side of the ‘wall’ while Sailor Celestial is in the Moon Kingdom.

 

All three of them are reaching out into the skies and then the world around them transforms into center of the Town of Beginnings for Sword Art Online in which the ground crumbles around them as those that died on Sword Art Online and more try to drag them into an abyss.

 

The scene then changes where Davis is cutting through legions of ‘monsters’ from SAO and ALO as well as youma in which a legion of Duel Monsters appears with Davis having a dragon similar to Stardust Dragon and another monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack them with powerful strikes.

 

Then Davis is fighting against Heathcliff in which he transforms into the massive GM avatar that he used at the start of SAO in which Davis lands a series of blows before slamming him with Starburst Stream, the classic 16 Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo. Soon after, Kari and Leafa, Suguha’s ALO avatar, run at top speed behind Davis and the two of them leap into the air with Kari hitting the transformation Heathcliff with an attack that looks similar to Linear while Leafa does a forward flip and transforms into Eternal Sailor Celestial, also wielding an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, in which they glow with fire and wind power as Sailor Celestial prepares to attack.

 

Then the scene shows Kazuto as his Sword Art Online avatar of Kirito, Serena as her Sword Art Online avatar as Usagi, Keiko as her Sword Art Online avatar of Silica, and Rika as her Sword Art Online avatar of Lisbeth.

 

The scene then changes with Davis, Kari, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kirito looking over the worlds of Sword Art Online, Alfheim Online, the ‘real world’, the Digital World, and beyond.

 

Then there are displays of Darien/Tuxedo Mask, the Sailor Scouts, the Odiaba Digidestined, and Kayaba/Heathcliff before it switches back to a scene where Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari are standing in front of the ‘transformed Heathcliff’ with his back to their backs and cleaved into multiple pieces before exploding into hundreds of data polygons.

 

The final scenes show Kirito and Asuna, in her Knights of the Blood Oath outfit, along with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask being watched over by Sailor Celestial, Davis and Kari resting in front of a tree, and finally, Asuna’s Lambent Light rapier, Usagi’s Lunar Excelsior one-handed sword, Tuxedo Mask’s cane, Leafa’s ALO katana, and an Elucidator and Dark Repulser swords are all together in a pile with Neo Domino City Duel Disks and Davis’ and Kari’s D-3 digivices ‘attached’ to them.

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ ending)

 

Chapter 5: Reunion and Revealed

 

July 23, 2025, Kirigaya household

 

Within the Kirigaya household, Kazuto is looking inside of Suguha’s room which hasn’t been used by his sister for around a month since her body remains inside of the medical recovery chamber and her mind is now lost in the vast ‘cyber universe’. Ever since her wounding and near fatal poisoning by Kaiou AKA Kibaou nearly a month ago, Suguha, at least her body, remained in that chamber despite the poisoned being removed from her body nearly two weeks ago because without her mind, her body is just an empty shell. Her adoptive mother, Midori, now, knows that Suguha is Sailor Celestial and she knows the truth about her Silver Millennium past in which Serena AKA Sailor Moon is her ‘royal sister’ among other things in which Midori is shocked to say the least, but it is the last thing on her mind since she, in her own mind, has to deal with what looks like a repeat of SAO, but this time, it is her daughter that’s trapped in ‘another world’.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “This is how Sugu must have felt when I was trapped in SAO. I feel so helpless. Sugu is right there in front of me, but it is only her body. Her mind is off in ‘another world’ where I can’t reach her. This feeling of helpless must be what Sugu felt when I was trapped in SAO. At least I know that her body is all right.”

 

Flashback; Nearly two weeks ago

 

Inside of the medical facility of the Digidestined orphanage, Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Asuna, the Digidestined, their Digimon partners, and the Sailor Scouts are assembled together as Luke and Datamon are informing them of their report.

 

Luke says, pointing to Ami, “Thanks to Ami-san’s help, we were able to figure out an antidote for the poison and we have administered it.”

 

Datamon says, adding, “However, the poison was made to damage the victim at a cellular level, so, there is significant damage to her body, but thanks to our regeneration chambers, the damage is not unrepairable. As we speak, the chamber is repairing all damage to her body and unlike Motomiya-san and Kamiya-san, her biological form suffered less damage and she will be fully recovered within a week.”

 

Rika says, “That’s a bit of good news.”

 

Datamon responds, “True, young human. However, like Motomiya-san and Kamiya-san, she will remain an empty shell unless we can recover her mind.”

 

Luke says, “Whatever or whoever we are dealing, they are good and I mean, real good.”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “No kidding. These system defenses are equal to those that governments and military use for their computer systems. It would have to take an elite hacker in order to break through and not even then, it is assured that they can get what they want.”

 

Matt says, “So, this person can’t be human.”

 

Cody says, “Or maybe not an ordinary human.”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious tone, “I don’t care what or who they are! I want Sugu back!”

 

Asuna says, comfortingly, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I’m sorry.”

 

Asuna tells Kazuto, “I understand. She is your sister despite not having the same biological parents. Suguha is also my friend too.”

 

Serena says, “And she is also my sister from my past life. We won’t stop until she is back.”

 

Kazuto says, with a weak smile, “I know.”

 

Serena crosses her arms over herself and she says, “I thought…I thought that I could finally put this behind me…” Darien gently hugs her and she nuzzles herself against him.

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “We all thought that we could, Usagi-chan.”

 

Rika says, with a sneer, “But it looks like some assholes can’t seem to let it go.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No kidding. I knew that jerk was nothing, but trouble.”


TK says, “He is just a plain troublemaker and whenever something bad happens, he needs to blame someone other than himself.”

 

Tai says, “A selfish ass that blamed the beta testers for being self-centered and yet, after he created the ALF, he became exactly what he claimed that the beta testers were. He is a real piece of work.”

 

Mina says, “Well, we don’t have to worry about him.”

 

Amara says, “Don’t be too sure about that.”

 

Lita says, “No way, Amara! Remember what happened?! He took a point blank flame attack to his face! There is no way that he can survive that!”

 

Raye says, “I have to agree with Amara.” When everyone looks at Raye, she says, “For one thing, the piece of scum is like a cockroach: One tough bug that’s hard to kill. And two, there is the issue of who gave him those robots and his and his gang’s special powers.”

 

Keiko says, “Oh, I remember! They were super-strong!”

 

Trista says, “Most likely, someone gave them their ‘stats’ from SAO in real life through some kind of magic. I sense mystical energies coming from them.”

 

Hotaru asks, “But who could have done this?”

 

Amara tells Hotaru, “That’s a good question, Firefly.”

 

Kazuto says, “Right now, I really don’t care about that.”

 

As everyone looks into the other room containing the medical recovery chambers based on the Medicuboids, Luke says, “We have a way to bring them back.”

 

Datamon says, adding in, “We have developed a program that will bring them back into our virtual matrix, however, you need to find their avatars or whatever form that their mental data has taken in and input into those forms. Then we can ‘logged them out’ of whatever world that they are in or allow them to ‘log out’ themselves back to our virtual matrix by reestablishing a ‘connection’ between them and our virtual matrix, thus, their bodies as a result. Once back in our virtual matrix, it will be, as you say, child’s play, to return their minds to their bodies.”

 

Matt says, “However, it means that we need to find them first.”

 

Tai says, “And right now, we haven’t seen Davis or Kari in ALO for a while now.”

 

Cody says, “With so many virtual worlds out there now, they could be in any one of them.”

 

TK says, “Wherever they are now, we can only hope that they are okay.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement as they look over the motionless forms of Davis, Kari, and Suguha within the medical recovery chambers with their minds somewhere in the vast ‘cyber universe’.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Kazuto is walking back to his room and he is alone in his home currently since mom is at work. One would think that this situation would make her hard pressed, but she went through this for two years with Kazuto, himself, being trapped in SAO for two long years in which she has faith that her daughter will return home since Kazuto found his way from SAO and like Kazuto, Suguha is a strong person. Kazuto knows this fact and believe that Suguha will return, but it is how long that Kazuto can’t help to wonder. As he enters his room, he notices that there is something blinking on his computer’s screen and he notices that he has a new message, but when he sees who e-mailing him, his eyes widen and he quickly opens up the e-mail. When he sees the message, he gasps and goes to his phone to call someone.

 

Over the phone, Kazuto hears Asuna’s voice responds, “Hello?”

 

Kazuto says over the phone, “Asuna, it’s me!”

 

Asuna responds, hearing Kazuto’s voice and its tone, “What’s up?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Asuna, call the others! Tell them to log onto ALO immediately!”

 

Asuna asks, confused, “What? Why?”

 

Kazuto replies, “Please do that Asuna! I’ll explain when we are in ALO! I’m going to call Usagi right away!”

 

Asuna replies, a bit confused, “Okay.” When Asuna hangs up the phone, Kazuto starts to call Serena in which we see that e-mail address belongs to Suguha and the message reads: ‘Come to the place where we had our rematch where I helped you on your final journey home, Kirito.’

 

July 23, 2025, Alfheim Online, Alne

 

Within the city of Alne, which has less players since Yggdrasil City and New Aincrad came into being when Ymir took over this virtual world, we find Kirito, Asuna, Lisbeth, Silica, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts, in their ALO avatars, are flying through the air towards the Northern Terrance of Alne.

 

Lisbeth asks Kirito, “Are you sure?”

 

Kirito says, “It has to be her. Only Usagi, Mamoru, and Usagi’s friends would know about that other than Sugu and me.”

 

When they reach the Northern Terrance in Alne, Tomoe says, pointing, “Look!” The others then look to see none other than Leafa, waving her hands and arms, at them with a warm smile on her face.

 

Kirito yells out, “Sugu!” Kirito flies down onto the ground of the Northern Terrance in which Leafa ‘slams’ into him and brings him into a hug.

 

Leafa says, with tears in her virtual eyes, “Kazuto! Big brother!”

 

As the others fly down, Kirito hugs Leafa and he says, “Thank god. It may have only been about a month, but it feels like forever.”

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “A month? I have been only gone a month?”

 

Usagi comes over and she says, hugging Leafa, “I’m so glad that you are okay.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “It’s so good to see you again, Usagi. Oh, man! You don’t know how much I missed you! It felt like forever!”

 

Mamoru says, “We are just glad that we found you.”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “We were so worried about you.”

 

Asuna says, with a warm smile, “We just so happy that you are okay, Leafa-chan.”

 

Leafa says, with a warm smile, “I’m sorry to worry you all.” When Leafa releases from the hugs of Kirito and Usagi, Leafa says, “I figured that the same thing that happened to Davis and Kari happened to me especially after I went to their ‘virtual home’.”

 

Tomoe asks, “You know where they are?”

 

Hino asks, “What do you mean by ‘virtual home’?”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “It is a long story.”

 

Kirito says, “We can talk about back at our house.”

 

Haruka tells Mizuno, “Log out and tell Luke that we have found Leafa. We are going to need that program if we are going to return her to her body.”

 

Mizuno says, “Right.” Mizuno then brings up her player menu and she vanishes as she logs out.

 

Leafa asks, “Wait, you mean…?”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “We have a way to bring you home, Sugu.” Leafa smiles at the idea of returning to reality as the group heads for the elevator in Alne that leads to Yggdrasil City where Asuna and Kirito have a home to wait until Mizuno comes back with the program that can allow Leafa to return to her real world body.

 

July 23, 2025, Alfheim Online, Yggdrasil City

 

Inside of Kirito’s and Asuna’s home in Yggdrasil City, Yui, in her pixie form, is flying around Leafa, who is sitting down on the couch, with the others all around her.

 

Yui says, “I’m so glad that you are safe. Daddy was so worried about you! I also missed you too!”

 

Leafa tells Yui, with a warm smile, “I missed you, too, Yui!” Leafa says, “Man, I can’t believe that only a month has past.”

 

Hino asks Leafa, “Where have you been all this time?”

 

Leafa responds, “Personally, I’m not sure if you would believe it, but since Digimon are real, you might.”

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Leafa replies, “Well, I was in a place known as Rainbow Gardens and you won’t find it because it isn’t a man-made virtual world. It is a living breathing virtual world created by all of the digital information, especially gaming data, from internet and world wide web.”

 

There are gasps and Lisbeth says, shocked, “No way! You’re kidding!”

 

Leafa says, shaking her head, “Nope! And it is still growing due to VRMMO coming into play. But while this world is based on games, it is no game. It is a living world and it is dangerous.”

 

Kirito says, plainly, “Much like SAO.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “No kidding. And unlike VRMMO, there are no pain absorbers. When you get hurt, you don’t lose health, you feel pain and it hurts…I mean it!”

 

Minako says, with a winch, “Oh, yipe!”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “No kidding!”

 

Kirito says, seriously, “And I’m guessing if you lose your health, you are a goner.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yeah, bro. It is just like SAO. You get only one life, there, and if you lose, there is no revival…you are dead and dead for good.”

 

There are many looks of shock and Makoto says, “Whoa! That sounds like a dangerous place!”

 

Leafa says, “You got that right, Mako-chan. Even though I had all of my ALO stats and skills, it was a miracle that I survived in that world. I nearly died three times on my way to get here.”

 

The others are shocked and Lisbeth says, with a whistle, “It must have been one tough place.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “No joke.” Leafa says, “Now, I kind of know better what you, Silica, Asuna, and big brother went through in SAO. However, Rainbow Gardens isn’t exactly always a dangerous place. Plenty of the towns were pretty awesome and they had so many kinds of…Well, people. Remember, this is a living virtual world and not everyone is an NPC, but AI much like Yui-chan, however, they are considered players much like me.”

 

There are more looks of shock and Silica asks, amazed, “AI players?”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yep! They are a lot like Yui because they don’t just think much like humans, but they feel just like humans. They don’t follow any sort of program at all.”

 

Yui says, amazed, “Oh, wow! That’s incredible! A whole world of beings like me!”

 

Kirito asks, “Wait! You said not all of them are NPC?”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Remember, this world is based on games especially MMO and RPG type games, so, there are NPC-like characters that act as guards for towns or they are part of quests. They are put there by the leaders of that world who are known as ‘Game Masters’ and they live at the top level of Rainbow Gardens.”

 

Asuna asks, curiously, “Top level?”

 

Leafa says, “Rainbow Gardens is like a huge multi-layered cake with eight levels. I was at the lowest level, level eight, and the GM live at the top level, level one, and if you pass a special ‘GM challenge’, you can become a GM of Rainbow Gardens.”

 

There are gasps and Minako says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Makoto says, awe-struck, “That’s incredible!”

 

Kirito says, “Those challenges must be super-tough.”

 

Leafa says, “That’s what I heard.”

 

Silica asks, “How did you get back to ALO, Leafa?”

 

Leafa responds, “Well, they can allow you to go into other VRMMO, but only after you earned the right. There are eight levels and while you can live on any of the levels, you can’t move onto a higher level unless you pass a ‘test’ to allow you the ability to move and being on that level. I was stuck on level eight and in order to leave Rainbow Gardens for ‘other worlds’, I would have to be able to go up to level six and even then, I had to go on a special quest in order to get that right.”

 

Asuna says, “It must have been tough.”

 

Leafa says, “Yeah, it was. I’m still surprised that only has been a month.”

 

Kirito says, “Well, we can relate, Leafa. When you are trapped in a ‘foreign world’ for long enough, time seems to ‘slip away’.”

 

The other SAO survivors in the group nod their heads and Usagi says, “Yeah, take it from people that know, Leafa. You aren’t alone in that experience.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah. And I think that I can understand you, Kazuto, and the others a bit better.” Just then the doors opens and everyone looks to see Mizuno enter the room.

 

Minako asks, “What’s up?”

 

Mizuno says, with a smile, “Luke and the others will be ready within the day. They are making the preparations back. They have a room with its own Amuspheres and we will be able to use them to get into ALO.”

 

Haruka says, “That’s good.”

 

Kirito asks Leafa, “Sugu?”

 

Leafa responds, “I’ll be all right, big brother. I have a place to stay in Rainbow Gardens. It felt like forever, but I’m sure that I can handle one day.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Anyway, let’s have a bit of a welcome back party for our girl!”

 

Minako says, excitedly, “That’s a great idea, Liz!”

 

Tomoe asks, “Isn’t this a bit too soon?”

 

Minako responds, “No way! Plus, our other Moon Princess has been going through a month of something similar to our main Moon Princess here and she has had enough of that in one lifetime! Let’s have some fun!” Hino and Haruka can only shake their heads, but everyone agreed that a bit of a ‘fun day’ would be good for everyone in which Leafa can only smile knowing that she is about to go home soon.

 

July 24, 2025, Digidestined orphanage facility

 

Within the Digidestined orphanage facility, we find Kazuto, fully clothed minus his shoes, is lying down a bed with an Amusphere over his head and right now, we find him sitting up and taking the Amusphere off his head. He then puts on his shoes and joins the others in the room adjoining the room containing the medical recovery chambers with Davis, Kari, and Suguha in three of them with Luke, Datamon, and a group of doctors and nurses, human and Digimon, assembled all around the one containing Suguha’s form. Inside of the room, Midori, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Mamoru, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined are assembled.

 

Kazuto says, communicating to the other room, “Okay, Sugu is ready.”

 

Luke gives a nod and he says, “All right, here we go.” Soon enough, Luke and Datamon start typing on keyboards and looking on screens.

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “Here we go.”

 

Sora says, “This works and it will be just plain easy for us to bring back Davis and Kari too.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “And now, we know where they are.”

 

Joe says, “The question is on how we are getting to this ‘Rainbow Garden’.”

 

Kazuto tells Midori, with a smile, “Sugu is coming home, mom. And a lot sooner than I did.” Midori weakly smiles and after a minute, there is a smile on Luke’s face.

 

Luke yells out, “Success! Suguha’s mental data is back inside of our network! Here she is!” Soon after, everyone looks up in at a large screen and they see a Tron-like ‘Digi-verse’ where Suguha, wearing something from Tron, is inside. Luke asks Suguha, “Are you okay, Suguha-san? Does anything feel weird?”

 

Suguha looks over herself and she replies, “I’m okay. But you choose a ‘Tron’ theme? Seriously?”

 

Luke says, “Cliché, I know, but we wanted to be a bit unique for the moment.”

 

Datamon responds, “Step one is done, but now, the next step is ready.” As futuristic scanning devices appear on the screen with Suguha, Datamon says, “We must make sure that you are in-synch with your body, Suguha-san. Your mental data transfer back into your physical form must be excellent or there will be consequences. Please be patient.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Okay.” As Suguha, in virtual form, is scanned, Datamon is looking over the data and his eyes widen for a moment, but they return to his stoic staff.

 

Datamon says, as the scanners around Suguha vanish, “We are ready to proceed.”

 

Luke asks Suguha, “Are you ready Suguha-san?”

 

Suguha responds, “Ready as I will ever be.”

 

Luke says, “Okay, here we go. You are logging out now.” Luke pushes a button and Suguha vanishes from the scene like a person does from logging out of a VRMMO in which there is a minute of silence.

 

Afterwards, Datamon says, “Transfer completely successful. No complications.”

 

As the others begin to smile at those words, Luke yells out, with a serious tone, “Release Suguha from the chamber now!” Soon after, the chamber opens with a loud hissing sound as ‘smoke’ comes out the chamber, hiding Suguha’s form, Suguha’s head is ‘detached’ from the Medicuboid portion of the chamber, and nurses cover her form with blankets. As the smoke clears, Suguha slowly open her eyes and as the haze fades from her eyes, she sees Luke looking at her and he asks, “Are you okay, Suguha-san?”

 

Suguha gives a slight groan and she responds, “Other than a major headache, I’m fine.” Suguha slowly starts to sit up with the doctors and nurse covering her form in which Suguha blushes noticing that her form was a bit ‘bare’. Soon after, she hears a nose from the glass where she looks to see the others looking at her with smiles on their faces.

 

Mina’s voice comes over the intercom, “Hey, sleepyhead!”

 

Suguha smiles at them and she says, lowly, “I’m home.” Back with the others, Midori gives a major sigh of relief and Kazuto holds her head in which Midori smiles warmly at her son while Datamon goes over to his partner and whispers something into his ear causing Luke to give a curious look which didn’t go unnoticed by Raye, Amara, Darien, Serena, and Kazuto. Later on, Suguha, now in a hospital gown, is being looked over by Digimon and human nurses and doctors with an annoyed look on her face while the others are surrounding her.

 

Suguha responds, “Other than feeling stiff, I’m just fine! I don’t need to go through this!”

 

One of the nurses, a Floramon, says, “You may have been only in our chamber for a month and the chambers regenerative actions prevented any and all weakening of your body, but we need to make sure that there are no aftereffects on you.”

 

The Floramon’s Digimon partner, a female nurse, responds, “Floramon is right, Suguha-san. This is advanced medical technology based on still PROTOTYPE medical technology.”

 

Ami says, “Plus, the poison was made to destroy its victim from a cellular level, Suguha. We need to make sure that the process had been done correctly in regenerating all of the damage that it caused your body.”

 

Joe says, with a nod, “Ami is right, Suguha-san. The poison did quite a number on you.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Can’t argue with that.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “We’re just glad that you are okay.”

 

Suguha says, with a grin, “Sorry to worry you…sis.”

 

Serena nods her head and Mimi asks Serena, “Don’t you feel weird by her calling you that?”

 

Serena responds, “Not really, Mimi-san.”

 

Trista says, with a smile, “Sometimes, there are bonds that transcend lifetimes.”

 

Suguha tells her mom, a bit nervously, “Mom…”

 

Midori tells Suguha, with a smile, “I’m just glad that you are home, Suguha.” Suguha smiles, but Midori tells her, with a bit of a stern tone, “While I can understand about why you didn’t tell me, I didn’t appreciate you jumping in like that. I already went through this with Kazuto. I’m not sure if I can take a third time.”

 

Kazuto tells Midori, “I doubt that there will be a third time.”

 

Suguha responds, “No kidding, big brother.”

 

Midori responds, “There had better not be from both of you.”

 

Kazuto and Suguha reply in unison, a bit nervously, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

There are plenty of giggles and/or smiles at this and Raye says, with a plain tone, “I’m glad that’s done and over with.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “I’m glad.” Serena says, with a sigh, “And now, there is a new headache that I need to deal with.”

 

Suguha asks, “What’s up?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a sigh, “We’ve been called up for a meeting with the councilor of our school.”

 

Suguha asks, “Why?”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “It seems like someone might have been a little too focused on certain subjects and not focusing on all of his studies.”

 

Kazuto yells out, annoyed, “Hey! I’ve been working really on all of my studies!”

 

Suguha asks, “What about Serena?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “The councilor wants to do a ‘review’ and check on my progress. She feels that I may need ‘extra counseling’ than most SAO survivors.”

 

Raye responds, “Not surprising since this thing scarred you a lot more than most, Meatball Head. I mean, you nearly had a relapse with what happened with Suguha!”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Serena says, with a blush, “Well, you are my sister after all…”

 

Suguha responds, a bit solemnly, “Sorry, Serena.”

 

Serena tells Suguha, “It isn’t your fault, Suguha. You did your duty as a Sailor Scout.”

 

Suguha says, drolly, “A lot of good that did.”

 

Trista tells Suguha, “Yes, it did. You saved a lot of lives.”

 

Amara says, “There was nothing that you could have done…”

 

Suguha screams out, with tears of anger and sorrow in her eyes, “Tell that to my friend! The friend that I couldn’t save! I could have saved him!”

 

Michelle tells Suguha, “Suguha, there was nothing that you could do…!!”

 

Suguha yells out, frustration in her voice, “Yes, there was! If I had my healing powers from Hotaru, I could have saved his life! There was still time!”

 

Hotaru says, “Suguha, the poison had negative energy in it. It would have negated your powers. There was nothing that you could have done.”

 

Suguha responds, “Yes, there was. If I could have move the instant that idiot, Nagata…Oh no! Nagata!”

 

Darien responds, “It’s all right, Suguha. Nagata suffered a nasty concussion and broken ribs, but he survived without permanent injury.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh of relief, “That’s good. He is a pain, but he still a good friend.” Suguha says, her hand turning into fists, “But he shouldn’t have gotten hurt. I had the power and I let it go to waste. You would think that my memories of the Silver Millennium would remind me not to get so overconfident, but no, I had to let the power and the ‘title’ of ‘one of the strongest Sailor Scouts in the universe’ go to my head.”

 

Asuna says, “Suguha…”

 

Suguha responds, solemnly, “Asuna, please don’t.”

 

Serena takes out Suguha’s transformation brooch and she says, “This belongs to you if you want it back.” Suguha looks at it for moment, she takes it into her hands, and when Midori wanted to protest, Kazuto touches her to make his adopted mother look at him and when Midori looks at her beloved adopted son, he shakes his head and Midori understands what he is meaning.

 

After a while, the doctors and nurses are finished and the head of the group says, “It seems like you are completely healthy, Suguha-san.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, I’m free to go?”

 

The head doctor says, “Yes, but I am recommending you start physically working out right away. And I want you to send a report to us during every time that you are engaging in physical ‘work’ or ‘labor’ of any kind to make sure that your recovery is complete.”

 

Joe says, “To make sure that there are no aftereffects of being in the chamber for a month or so.”

 

Suguha nods her head and she asks, curiously, “So, they know all about us?”

 

The Floramon responds, “Only Luke, Datamon, and us and our Digidestined partners are the only ones that know the truth and it wasn’t them that told us.”

 

Suguha was about to ask the next obvious question when a familiar female voice says, “It was me.” Everyone then looks to see Molly, Luke, Datamon, Trivia, and Aurora enter the room.

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Molly?”

 

Trivia leaps up and she says, showing annoyance on her face, “She revealed situation on the day that you were brought in.”

 

Molly says, “It would be kind of hard to explain on how you have gotten injuries like that as well as a poison that not even a Sailor Scout can heal.”

 

Amara says, with a deepening glare, “Too many people know about us despite the situation with them.”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Situation?”

 

Trivia says, “Sailor Sun is right here.”

 

Suguha is confused and she then asks, shocked and realizing what Trivia means, “Wait! You mean…?”

 

Molly responds, “Sailor Sun is Hikari Kamiya, Suguha.”

 

Serena tells Suguha, “We learned about this shortly after we ‘lost’ you, Suguha.”

 

Mina says, “It was quite a shock.”

 

Lita says, “Tell me about it.”

 

Suguha says, “And that means…”

 

Trivia says, “Daisuke Motomiya is the Solaris Prince.”

 

Yolei says, “I was shocked to find out that Davis, of all people, is a prince.”

 

TK says, with a smirk, “Well, we were less surprised when we learned about this ‘Sun Kingdom’. That’s Davis kind of kingdom in a nutshell.”

 

Tai says, with a grin, “Yeah. I can see Davis being a kickass warrior prince.”

 

Suguha says, glancing at Darien, “Um, Molly…”

 

Serena asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

Trista says, a bit nervously, “I believe Suguha is talking about us knowing about Sailor Sun’s full story.”

 

Mina says, “What’s there to tell? She is a fellow Sailor Scout like us and you said that she is a princess through not of the Solaris Kingdom.”

 

Aurora says, nervously, “She isn’t a princess of the Solaris Kingdom since the elder female sibling of the Solaris Prince became the princess of the lost Milky Way Kingdom, but she…”

 

Serena asks, “What?”

 

Suguha responds, “You are dating her brother, sis.”

 

Darien and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scout say in unison, flabbergasted, “Say what?!”

 

Molly says, with a sigh, “Princess Akari is actually the princess of Earth and younger sister of Prince Endymon.”

 

Darien asks, shocked, “My sister?!”

 

There are plenty of looks of shock and when plenty of them look at Suguha, she responds, “I knew that, but I didn’t know who she was reincarnated as…Well, until now anyway.”

 

Raye says, in a very irritated tone, “Okay, I’ve had enough of this! Secret after secret has been piled upon us on a ‘need to know bases’.”

 

Aurora tells Raye, “For good reasons Princess of Mars…”

 

Raye shouts out, irritated and interrupting Aurora, “Forgive me if I don’t fucking buy it, you alley cat! I’ve had enough of this and I’ve had enough of one secret that you have been keeping from us especially Serena in particular! And that secret is the ‘connection’ between her, Suguha, and…Kayaba.” There are eyes widen and Raye yells out, “I don’t know what it is, but the three of them share something deep from the Silver Millennium and I think that Trista, Molly, Suguha, and you, two, cats know exactly what it is and most likely, Serena has absolute right to know that fact!”

 

Trista says, with a sigh, “She has the right to know that fact, Raye…”

 

Hotaru asks, “Then why Trista-mama?”

 

Suguha responds, “Because in her mental and emotional fragile condition, it could destroy her! I know since it nearly drove me insane and I’m not exaggerating!”

 

There are gasps of surprise and Trivia says, with a sigh, “When my princess regained her memories of her life in the Silver Millennium, she didn’t take the memories of her ‘connection’ too well.”

 

Suguha says, drolly, “That’s putting it lightly.”

 

Molly asks, “You really think that we want to keep this information from her?” Molly says, with a sigh, “Serena was rebuilding herself and herself from the damage that Kayaba and SAO caused her. We didn’t want to ‘expand’ those wounds anymore.”

 

Tai says, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, we need to focus on Davis and Kari. Based on what Suguha said, Davis and Kari are inside of this living virtual world, which sounds much like the Digi-World.”

 

Izzy says, “There must be a logical way in.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, I’m going to leave that to you for now. Right now, I want to get my sister back home. Then I have to get ready for my appointment with the school councilor tomorrow.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.” Kazuto gives a confused look as Suguha gives a slight nervous look about what she is going to say.

 

July 25, 2025, SAO Memorial Academy

 

Inside of SAO Memorial Academy, which was originally just a temporary school for the SAO survivors that were still in school at the time of SAO, now, a full-fledged academy dedicated to the memory of all of the victims of SAO, dead or alive, Kazuto, wearing his school’s summer uniform, is walking up to Keiko, Asuna, and Rika, wearing the female version of their school’s summer uniforms.

 

Asuna asks Suguha, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Rika says, “Yeah, girlfriend. It just has been one day since you got back to the real world. While you weren’t stuck in a virtual world as long as we were and you were in a pretty cool high tech medical chamber that left no chance for you to be like us when we got of SAO, it only has been a day.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “It’s for Yui. And besides, I’ve been surviving in a living virtual world where there is no pain receptors for about a month, but it felt so much longer in there. If I can handle that, I can handle learning how to swim for a simple ALO quest for Yui.”

 

Kazuto says, “Thanks, Sugu. And I also think that it is a good idea since, like us, it will help you regain a sense of normalcy. I mean, ALO only runs on sixteen hour days. We aren’t sure how the timeframe in that world works. A day there could be just an hour or something, so, you could have spent more time there in a way.”


Asuna says, with a nod, “Good point, Kirito-kun.”

 

Keiko says, “However, I was really surprised when you said that fact. You are so good in sports.”

 

Suguha says, drolly, “When it comes to water, I suck in the virtual world as much as the real world.”

 

There are a few giggles and Kazuto asks, curiously, “Now, where is Serena?”

 

Rika says, seeing something, “There they are!” Everyone then looks to see Darien and the Sailor Scouts coming towards them with Serena wearing the female version of her school’s summer uniform. Rika asks Serena, “What kept you slowpoke?”

 

Serena says, drolly, “Long night.”

 

Suguha asks, “Another attack?”

 

Mina says, with a sigh, “Don’t remind us. Thankfully Nebula and Neo Moon were there to help.”

 

Suguha asks, shocked, “Why didn’t you call me?”

 

Amara responds, “Why do you think?”

 

Darien says, “Right now, we are in a stalemate with the Dark Agency.”

 

Raye says, “Won’t be for long. They are up to something.”

 

Lita says, “Let’s forget about them for now.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Let’s enjoy a day at the pool!”

 

Serena says, drolly, “You are going to enjoy yourself. I’ve got another meeting to go through.”

 

Raye responds, with a plain tone, “Well, with your reaction about one month ago, you might need it. And don’t give me that glare, Serena!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Okay! Okay!”

 

Darien tells Serena, lovingly, “We’re just worried about you, Meatball Head.”

 

Serena says, with a warm loving smile, “I know.”

 

Darien kisses Serena on the forehead, causing her to blush, and he tells her, “Now, just bear with it.”

 

Serena says, with a smile and sigh, “Okay.”

 

Rika and Keiko can’t help to be a bit envious of Serena and Rika tells Kazuto, “Too bad that you and Serena have to go on this perfect swimming day.”

 

Kazuto says, “No kidding. And I worked my butt off this semester too.”

 

Lita says, “Well, it could be a mistake, Kazuto. I mean, this school was just established and it was just made into a permanent school.”

 

Mina says, “And the next semester, there is going to be the first batch of non-SAO survivor students going to attend.”

 

Ami says, “I heard that they decided that there aren’t going to be tests, but a selection ‘exams’ in which they are going to be interviewed and selected.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah. Since this school was founded to make sure that there would never be another ‘SAO incident’ or what happened when Sugou controlled ALO, they are looking for students that will expertise that will fit into the roles created by Full-Dive technology which are expanded every single day and all type of VR games especially VRMMO games. I hear that selection progress is going to be grueling.”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, until the number of us, SAO survivors, is reduced down in numbers, they are going try to keep us as separate as possible, but I don’t doubt that we are going to be sharing classes with them.” Kazuto says, “Anyway, this is such a perfect day and I’m going to be inside all day talking about my grades.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “It’s too bad since you aren’t going to be able to see us in our swimsuits.”

 

Kazuto blushes and Serena says, glaring at Rika, “Liz, cut it out.”

 

Serena escorts Kazuto into the school building and Rika says, “See you later! Say ‘hi’ to the sexy councilor!”

 

Kazuto nearly face-faults and Raye tells Mina, “She is as bad as you, Mina!”

 

Mina says, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Michelle says, “And when her temper is off, she is as bad as you, Raye-chan.”

 

Raye and Rika yell out in unison, “Hey!” When Rika and Raye look at each other, plenty of the others giggle as they give blushes of embarrassment. Later on, Serena and Kazuto were inside of the main building and knocking on the door to the councilor’s office.

 

A female voice responds, “Who is it?”

 

Kazuto says, “It’s Kazuto. I’m here with Serena.”

 

The female voice responds, “Come on in.” Kazuto and Serena enter the room where they see a young brown haired woman with brown eyes and wearing a female school councilor outfit in which they come forward, but a nearby chair spins around to reveal none other than Seijirou Kikuoka, the member of the VR division of the government that headed the task force that dealt with the ‘SAO incident’ in which Ami, Trista, Ikuko Tsukino, Serena’s mother, and Izzy were a part of it, right in front of them.

 

Serena says, narrowing her eyes, “You.”

 

Seijirou says, “It has been a while, Miss Tsukino.”

 

Serena says, “I’m getting the feeling that there is nothing wrong with Kazuto’s grades and this ‘counseling session’ isn’t real.”

 

Seijirou says, “Yeah, sorry. It was the only way that I can talk to you two.”

 

The school councilor walks away and she tells them, “If you need me, I’ll be in the other room.”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Why do I get the feeling that we are going to need it?”

 

Seijirou says, “Please sit down.”

 

Kazuto asks, “What is this all about?”

 

Seijirou says, “I’m trying to wrap up the SAO and ALO incidents, but there is one more thing that I need for my report.”

 

Kazuto says, “We’ve been over this with you. You should check out the logs.”

 

Seijirou says, “The logs only tell me where players have been and when. In order to wrap this up, I need to understand why he did this. Why did Kayaba make SAO into a death game? What was his overall purpose? Those are the questions that need to be answered.”

 

Serena asks, “Look into the eyes of a madman, huh?”

 

Seijirou says, “If you want to look at it that way, yes. And in order to do that, I don’t just need people closest to him. No. I need the two people that finally took him down. In order to get the complete understanding of SAO, I knew that I should listen to your stories and then I hope that I can finally get an understanding of him. If Kayaba were still alive, I would be taking up his day rather than yours through then again, even if he was still alive, he would be dead by now since the courts would have most likely sentience him to death by now. Here in Japan, the death sentence can only be given out for treason and murder, but Kayaba would have most likely gotten it in a snap since nearly four thousand people died in SAO.”

 

Kazuto says, “I would say that it would have taken time for Kayaba to go the ‘chopping block’, but the media outcry would have been so huge, they would have rushed to get rid of him to give the people what they wanted.”


Seijirou says, with a nod, “Bingo. And it looked I would have come to you two anyway.” Seijirou asks, “So, can you give me a hand?”

 

Kazuto asks, “And if we refuse?”

 

Seijirou responds, “When they were collecting the NervGears for disposal, who let you and Serena-san keep one each? Who was the one that told you two the location of Asuna’s hospital? And who is keeping the media away from the SAO survivors especially Serena-san since she is related to you-know-who?”

 

Serena says, drolly, “I knew that would happen.” Serena then takes out a smart phone, pushes some buttons, and shows Seijirou the screen causing Seijirou to gasp in shock and he becomes really nervous.

 

Seijirou asks, stunned, “How did you…?”

 

Serena responds, with a sly smirk, “I had Ami-chan and Trista-chan look into you, Seijirou-dono.”

 

Seijirou says, nervously, “I see.” Since he can’t see the screen, Kazuto can’t help to wonder what was on the smart phone screen and Seijirou asks, “Stop putting those things over your heads and this never sees the light of day?”

 

Serena replies, with a sly smile, “As you can see, I can ‘play the game too’.”

 

Seijirou says, “You have got more HIM in you than you want to admit, Serena-san.” Serena then gives Seijirou a completely out of character deadly glare that causes him and Kazuto, despite it not being directed at him, to become quite nervous and Seijirou says, nervously, “I meant that in a good way!”

 

Serena gives a sigh and she says, “All right, I’ll help.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I’m with Serena, but this is the last time.”

 

Seijirou says, as he puts a recorder down on the table in-between him and the two SAO survivors, “Thank you. I think that we should start from the beginning. I think that it was.”

 

Serena says, “November Sixth, Twenty-twenty-two. It is a day that I can never forget and will never forget forever.” Soon after, Kazuto and Serena began to recant their tales during their two years in SAO while we head outside where we find Suguha, wearing a one piece school swimsuit, with Rika, Keiko, and Asuna, all of them wearing their own swimsuits, in the Olympic sized pool with Ami and Michelle, both of whom wearing their own swimsuits, are helping out as Asuna pulls Suguha as she is face first in the water as she learns how to swim.

 

When Suguha takes her head out of the water, Michelle tells her, with a smile, “Very good, Suguha.”

 

Ami says, with a nod, “You are getting used to it.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “Yeah, I am.”

 

Ami asks, “Shall we talk a break?”

 

Rika and Keiko reply in unison, “Roger!” They go onto the pool grounds outside of the pool itself where Darien and the rest of the Sailor Scouts, minus Serena, are waiting for them with a good sized ‘feast’ for all of them.

 

Keiko says, amazed, “Oh, wow!”

 

Lita says, with a smile, “I made sure that there was enough for everyone.”

 

Keiko says, “You are an incredible cook, Lita!”

 

Lita says, “Thanks.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Serena was right to say that your cooking skills are those of a master chef.”

 

Lita says, rubbing her head, “Oh, stop!”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “Anyway, I never got to ask you this: How did you meet my brother?”

 

Mina says, remembering something, “Oh, yeah! We’ve always wondered about how you guys knew our girl too.”

 

Hotaru says, “Our hime only told us so much for obvious reasons.”

 

Lita says, with a nod, “Yeah, but maybe you would like to tell us how you know our girl.” Soon enough, Keiko, Rika, and Asuna tell about how each of them first met Kazuto and Serena, as Kirito and Usagi, in SAO.

 

When they were done, Mina says, “It sounds like you had an adventure and a half, Keiko.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “We did. Kirito and Usagi saved my life and helped me get Pina back.”

 

Ami says, “Who was preserved as part of your character data from SAO and from what Yui tells me, she is quite advanced AI and I have to agree from what I have seen from my scans of her.”

 

Michelle tells Rika, with a smile, “It seems like you became close to our princess as we are, Rika.”

 

Rika says, “It does help that she saved my life without hesitation and complete risk to her own life as Asuna can attest.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “For once, I have to agree. At the time that we met, I felt that sooner or later, we were going to die, but Usagi refused to give up on me or anyone else. Both she and Kirito inspired me to live on and fight to get home.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “And she helped give birth to our famous ‘Asuna the Flash’.”

 

Asuna says, with a blush of embarrassment, “Hey!” Rika smirks at Asuna and Asuna says, with a smile, “Well, I think Usagi became more famous than me. She not only fought on the front lines, but she went up and down all over Aincrad to do her best to protect the lives of the other players. She was known as the ‘Valkyrie of Mercy’ or simply, the ‘White Valkyrie’. Other than those that had a ‘stupid beef’ like with piece of dirt, Kibaou, and the orange guilds, she was considered a hero by many in SAO.”

 

The Sailor Scouts are amazed and Rika says, with a smirk, “Well, these days, both she and Kirito are considered the main heroes of SAO. Despite those that witnessed that battle between Heathcliff and the two of them keeping their mouths shut up about her being Sailor Moon, word gotten out that Kirito and her were the ones that defeated and now, they are the legendary heroes that ‘slew the fiend’, Kayaba. During the early days at school, plenty of the players recognized Kirito, which isn’t surprising that our faces were made to look like our real life faces, and the guys tried to figure out which of us, girls, could be Usagi.”

 

Asuna tells the Sailor Scouts, with a smile, “However, Kirito and I talked with a few of the students at our school that were part of the final boss raid and all of us agreed to keep ALL of our knowledge of Usagi a secret especially her face.”

 

Hotaru says, with a smile, “Thank you, Asuna.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “It is no problem, Hotaru. Usagi deserves at least some form of peace.”

 

Raye says, with a sigh, “No joke, but when we tried to give it to her, she throws herself back to the battlefield again.”

 

Lita asks Darien, “How is she now these days?”

 

Darien responds, “Better, but…” Darien says, with a sigh, “After what happened about a month ago, it took her a few days to ‘calm down’ and get focused. However, I managed to get her to talk, but she is clearly taken a ‘hit’ from that event.”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “Sorry about that.”

 

Amara says, with a plain tone, “You were doing your duty as a Sailor Soldier and don’t say that it wasn’t enough…”

 

Suguha yells out, with an uncharacteristic dark expression, “You weren’t there until the end!”

 

Plenty of the others yelp out at her angered tone and dark expression and Rika says, nervously, “Easy, Suguha. We’re here to prepare for that quest for Yui.” Suguha nods her head and continues to eat while the others look at her with concern. Later on, we find Serena and Kazuto talking with Seijirou and finishing up their story in ALO before Ymir took over its operations.

 

Kazuto says, “GM are the rulers of the worlds that they create and they can even call up the power of deities when in that world.”

 

Serena says, “Even if it is ‘their world’, it doesn’t mean that they can’t be beaten in it and they aren’t truly deities, not even in the worlds that they create. Their power only came from the system that maintained that world and that system has its limits in which even a GM’s power can be taken away from them. True power doesn’t come from any system, but it comes from one’s self.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head in agreement, “Sugou became consumed by the power that he gained by the system and that’s why he self-destructed.”

 

Serena says, “Once he had gained a taste of power, it took him over completely and when we took it away, he collapsed like a deck of cards.”

 

Seijirou says, nodding his head, “That he did.” Just then there is a ringing sound and Kazuto looks over his smart phone in which he looks at Serena and nods.

 

The two of them get up from their seats and Kazuto says, “Well, we have got to get going. I’m going to meet up with my friends for ALO.”

 

As the two of them start to leave, Seijirou says, “One more question, if you don’t mind.” When Kazuto and Serena look at Seijirou, he asks, “You heard of ‘The Seed’?”

 

Kazuto says, “Of course.”

 

Serena responds, “Who hasn’t?”

 

As soon as Serena and Kazuto leave the room, Seijirou turns off his recording machine and he says, “I will see you soon…Kirito and…Sailor Moon.”

 

July 27, 2025, Digidestined orphanage facility

 

Inside of the Digidestined orphanage facility, Kazuto, Suguha, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Darien, the Sailor Scouts, and the Digidestined and their Digimon partners are assembled together in front of Luke and Datamon as they show them what looks like game cartridge for the Amusphere.

 

Tai asks, amazed, “A way to get into Rainbow Gardens?”

 

Datamon says, with a nod, “Yes. When we retrieved Suguha-san’s mental data, there was extra data stored in her as well.”

 

Suguha asks, “Extra data in me?”

 

Luke says, with a nod, “Yes. From what Datamon and I could decode, it is a way to use the Amusphere to gain access to Rainbow Gardens as if you were going into a VRMMO game.”

 

Datamon says, “This cartridge is the result. All one needs to do is put into an Amusphere rig and log in as if they were logging into Full-Dive game.”

 

Kazuto says, a bit suspiciously, “I’m surprised that you could get it done so quickly.”

 

Luke tells Kazuto, “I know what you are thinking and you are right. We had help in creating this.”

 

Lita asks, “Who?”

 

Luke responds, “We don’t know, but we have a message that came with the data and the creepy thing is…It is addressed to all of you.”

 

Ami asks, “It is?”

 

Datamon responds, “Yes. It mentions the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined by name.”

 

Luke says, taking out a touch pad, “The message says: ‘By now, whoever you are, you are reading this to the Sailor Scouts, Digidestined, Kirito, and all of his friends…’”

 

Kazuto says, interrupting, “That’s my penname.”

 

Luke says, with a nod, “I see.” Luke says, “The message continues: ‘…By now, you have learned of the existence of a living virtual world and it is the current home of Dai and Akari, who are the Digidestined’s ‘missing’ friends, Daisuke Motomiya and Hikari Kamiya, lost in the virtual realm for over two years by now. By this time, you have the means to bring them home since you have brought Leafa back from this realm by the time that you are reading this. However, there is more to your mission in Rainbow Gardens than retrieving your friends ‘lost’ in this living virtual realm, but you will learn that as soon as you get here. I wish you luck on your endeavors and look forward to seeing you.’ And that’s the message…At least the main part of it.”

 

Amara asks, “The main part?”

 

Luke says, “There is more, Amara-san.”

 

Raye asks, suspiciously, “Who is it from?”

 

Datamon responds, “Unknown. The person identified himself as someone called Heathcliff.”

 

There is silence for a moment and then Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, Serena, Tai, TK, Matt, Yolei, Jun, and Ken shout out in unison, flabbergasted, “HEATHCLIFF?!!”

 

Mimi asks, “Why does that name seem familiar?”

 

Yolei tells Mimi, “That’s Kayaba’s SAO avatar name, Mimi!”

 

Luke asks, shocked, “Are you serious?”

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, we are.”

 

Suguha says, with a dark expression forming, “No kidding, Luke-san.”

 

Luke says, taking a deep breath, “I see. Well, this next part is for Suguha-san.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “It is?”

 

Luke tells Suguha, “The next part is: ‘PS: By now, you probably suspect something and yes, you are right. I was the one that thrown you into that world and I was the one that trapped Daisuke and Hikari in that world which wasn’t too hard since those chambers were based on the Medicuboid which was based on the NervGear which made it easy to hack into them even from SAO. I know that you remembered our ‘past history’ and now, I have thrown down the gantlet. What is your answer?’ And that’s it.”

 

Suguha becomes enraged and she yells out, angrily, “That rotten SOB!” Suguha then slams her fist into a nearby wooden table and breaks the table right in half much to the shock and surprise of the others!

 

Joe says, stunned, “Whoa!” Suguha then snatches the cartridge from the shocked Luke and starts to stomp off before Kazuto stops her.

 

Kazuto asks, “Where are you going Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, angrily, “Where do you think big brother? I’ve had it to here with his fucking games! I’m going into Rainbow Gardens to get Dai and Akari out of there and then I’m going to find him to ram my sword down his throat!”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Whoa, girlfriend! You just got back!”

 

Suguha says, with a deadly serious tone, “And now, I’m going back to end this nonsense once and for all!”

 

Tai says, “Not without me, you aren’t!” When everyone looks at Tai, he says, “That’s my sister in there! And you don’t think that I’m pissed off at that jerk even more! It was bad enough what he did to us, but now, he has gotten my sister and Davis involved in this for no fucking reason!”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Actually there is a reason.” When everyone then looks at Suguha, she says, solemnly, “Davis and Kari are the Solaris Prince and Sailor Sun and they were the ones that helped me reach that ass where I fought him at the end of the Silver Millennium.”

 

There are plenty of looks of surprise and Cody says, “And Kayaba knew this.”

 

Trista says, “It is most likely.”

 

Sora asks, curiously, “Revenge?”

 

Suguha says, shaking her head, “No. He is many things, but he is NEVER a vengeful type. He accepts his losses fair and square.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “Sugu is right on that one. I know him well enough after our experiences in SAO. No, he has got a plot going on.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “That’s right, Kazuto.”

 

TK says, with a snarl, “And Davis and Kari are just ‘pawns’ in that scheme of his! Damn it!”

 

Jun asks, angrily, “What is that monster plotting now?”

 

Suguha says, “I don’t know and I don’t care. Once I get them out of there and take him down, we won’t need to care anymore.”

 

Kazuto stops Suguha and he says, “You aren’t going, Sugu…At least not alone.”

 

Suguha says, “Sorry, big brother, but I’ve got the only way in.”

 

Datamon says, “Actually, we were able to make many duplicates of that same ‘key’ into Rainbow Gardens.” Suguha winches and she glares at Luke and Datamon with such a glare that it makes the even stoic Datamon gives off a nervous expression which unnerves plenty of the other Digimon in the room.

 

Veemon says, nervously, “Wow!”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding, Veemon.”

 

Biyomon says, “If she can make someone like Datamon become nervous, she can be pretty scary.”

 

Mina tells Suguha, “It seems like you have been just ‘outvoted’ and ‘outmaneuvered’, girlfriend.” Suguha’s right eyebrow twitches a lot to show that she is quite nervous and irritated as well.

 

Darien says, “Before we even thinking about ‘diving in’, we should realize that for one thing that world isn’t a game. It is a living and breathing virtual world much like this Digital World and a lot of the beings, the intelligent ones, are mainly much alive and not NPC.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s a good point, Darien.”

 

Izzy says, with a nod, “I agree, Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “Sugu, I know that you want to do this alone…for whatever reason that I’m not completely sure that I understand, but I nearly lost you once.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “That’s right. You are Kirito-kun’s sister and you are our friend too, Suguha.” Suguha sighs and she nods her head in defeat knowing that she won’t be able to convince much less stop them from going into Rainbow Garden with her.

 

July 27, 2025, Rainbow Gardens

 

Inside of the ‘living virtual world’ known as Rainbow Gardens, Dai and Akari are going through a large town/city where there are various humanoids, humans, human-animal hybrids, and beings that you would see in myth, legends, as they head to some kind of location.

 

Akari tells Dai, “We actually did it, Dai-kun!”

 

Dai says, with a nod, “Yep!”

 

Akari says, “We actually made it to level one!”

 

Dai says, nodding his head, “I know, Kari-chan!”

 

Akari asks, “By the way, I haven’t seen Leafa in a while.”

 

Dai says, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Akari says, “I hope that she is okay.”

 

Dai tells Akari, “She is a tough girl, Kari-chan.”

 

Akari says, “I know, Dai-kun. She made to level six from level eight in just about month.”

 

Dai says, “Yeah. She can go back into the ‘outside world’ and into ALO as well as other VRMMO.”

 

Akari says, “She didn’t exactly tell us on how she got trapped here in the first place and that worries me.”

 

Dai says, “No joke. If those Amusphere can cause people to get thrown here, there is big trouble on the horizon.”

 

Akari responds, solemnly, “I hope not.”

 

Dai says, nodding his head, “No joke, Kari-chan. Anyway, let’s celebrate with a big meal.”

 

Akari tells Dai, “Geez, Dai-kun, you and food.” Dai and Akari giggle as they walk away not knowing that an armored figure is watching them and while we can’t see this figure’s face completely, we can see the lips of the figure curl into a smile before he walks away.

 

End of Chapter 5

 

(Sword Art Online closing theme ‘Yume Sekai’ starts)

 

As the scene floats down in front of us, we see the Moon Palace in front of a massive lake where instead of the palace, Aincrad is being reflected by the pool of water instead of the Moon Palace. As Aincrad is being shown, we see Kirito, Usagi, and Asuna, in their SAO forms with their ALO forms behind them, floating down and as we float down, we see Suguha Kirigaya surrounded by her ALO avatar of Leaf and as Eternal Sailor Celestial with the form of someone that looks like Princess Serenity, but with Sailor Celestial’s sigils on her forehead. And finally, we float down to see Davis Motomiya, in his Kirito’s style outfit, and Kari Kamiya, in her version of Asuna’s KOB outfit, together surrounded by the three Egyptian God Cards, the Sacred Beasts, Signer Dragons, and many more ‘out of the ordinary’ Duel Monsters including the Aesir.

 

The final scene appears where it shows Kazuto, Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Davis, and Kari surrounded by all of their friends, comrades, and/or loved ones: The Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Rika, Keiko, Andrew, and Ryoutarou.

 

Preview (Leafa’s voice)

 

“Next time: Clash in the Rainbow Garden.”

 

That’s the end of the next chapter, everyone! I think that many of you know what the ‘big secret’ that Suguha is hiding from Serena and the others in the form of hers and Serena’s ‘connection’ to Kayaba from the Silver Millennium in this story, but I’m not going to confirm or deny it, folks. You are going to have to read and find out, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!