Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ Tightening Bonds ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Ten: Tightening Bonds

By KellyQ



The kids came to what looked like an abounded factory, by that time Takuya was giving Tomoki a piggy-back-ride. His chin resting on his shoulder and arms draped over the edge of his shoulders.

"Uh ... Takuya ... I can carry Tomoki if you want," Izumi said, "your arms must be tired."

"I'm all right. Kouji?"

"Huh? Oh. I'm all right." The dark haired boy responded snapping out of his thoughts.

"What about you Junpei, are you all right?" Takuya asked.

Before Junpei answered a slight moan came from Tomoki as they all looked his direction as Takuya turned his head as his eyes shifted to see that Tomoki starting to wake up.

"Hey champ." Takuya said with a smile.

"Oh," the little boy realized that he fell a sleep, "I'm sorry. I made you carry me all the way here. I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't worry about it. Your feet where tired. No one should be walking on sore feet."

"Thanks Takuya." Tomoki said with a smile on his face.

*****************

"There you are." Takuya said walking up to Kouji who was sitting near a small-boxed window.

The brunette sat on the other side looking out too saying nothing. Takuya looked over at the dark haired boy to see nothing but pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry this is hurting you." The brunette finally said.

"I'm just confused," Kouji said taking hold of his coat that slipped down his shoulder and pulled it back up, "I don't understand any of this ... then again I never understood anything that happened in my life. Some times I all ways thought my life was a mistake ..."

Before Kouji could finish he felt strong hands on the edge of his shoulders causing the dark haired boy to look up at brown eyes.

"Your life is not a mistake .... no human life is," he paused for a moment and looking deep into blue eyes, "so what if you didn't have simple life ... people can change ... even androids ... what's more important is that people have the will to change, make friends, even ..." Takuya paused wondering if it was the right word to describe what was going on in his chest when every time he saw Kouji, "fall in love."

"Fall in love?"

By know they where both looking into each others eyes when suddenly a noise out side the window cause Takuya to get up pull Kouji away stepped in front of the dark haired boy ready to fight and protect! Once second latter Kouichi popped his head in and smiled to see the whole gang standing there ...

"It's just my brother." Kouji said walking around the brunette and run to help his brother up.

Takuya walked up and helped heaved him up through the window.

"I'm glad that your safe but we don't have time to sit ... I was followed and it lead Mr. Kanbara here ..."

"Mr. Kanbara?" Takuya frond.

"Kouji will tell you later right now get going ... they're all most here!"

They all nodded their heads not even giving a second thought if Kouichi was right behind as they came running down the stairs and out the door when black cars came driving up. Making a break for it they to run to the other side of the house. Tomoki tried to keep up but tripped and feel to the ground with a thud. Izumi noticed this, she turned; ran up picked the little boy up turned and started to run when Shinya dropped down and landed five feet away from causing Takuya to step in front of Kouji ready to fight and protect the one he cares.

"Thought you never see me again did you?" Shinya said pointing his gun forcing the two to the way to the wall.

"Ease off 6-2-5!" A voice ordered.

The all turned their heads noticing that some of the men had Izumi, Tomoki, Junpei against the wall as a man with dark hair sun-glass and he looked very well built as he walked up to Kouji and Takuya.

"Are you Mr. Kanbara?" Takuya asked.

A dark smirk appeared on his face as all the kid's eyes widened in confusion ...

"That I am, son."

To be continued ...

To all of you ....

Firehedgehog - No prob, and I'm glad you like it.

Little Rabbit f/LRRLI - Now don't hurt your self and I'm sorry that the chapters are short but I'm glad you like the story.

Hyper Pegesus - *Scratches head* Okay. But I'm glad that you think my story is good.

Takouji-Kanbara- *Bows* Thank you for taking time to review my story.

Tash - Oh don't worry Kouji and Takuya will get together all right just keep reading *smiles*

Redram - Interesting? Thank you for taking time too red and stuff.

LadyLobomon - I really want to thank you for your help on the story. If it wasn't for you I would have writers block and good luck on your stories.

And I want to thank all the rest of you for liking the story, thank you.