Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ A Trip to the Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Is now in her step sisters Barbie doll tent still with her get up on and spoon in hand and talking on the phone* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CATNIP!!! YOUR PET STOP FOR KAMI'S SAKE!!
Kari: The cat cant hurt you I don't see what your problem is.
Crest: That's right the customer is always right you better find some I don't care if you have to go to the Catnip farm to get it! JUST GET SOME!!!!!
Kari: -_-;
Ken: Is she going to be like okay?
Kari: Is she ever okay?
Ken: -_-; no?
Crest: The fuzzy one wont win!!!
~*~*~*~*~*

"Ready?" Kari asked as she held her D-3 up to the computer, Everyone nodded. "Digi-Port Open!"

Instead of feeling forest or desert ground under their feet when the Digidestined landed they felt hard floors under their feet.

"Welcome Digidestined. I'm afraid we have much to talk about and less time to do it in. So please find some where to sit and I shall put Ken in one of my bedrooms." Gennai said as he took Ken from Davis and Tk's arms and headed down a hall in the building, Wormmon following after the two.

Davis looked out the window and his eyes widened. "Um why are their fish outside of the window?" The reddish brown haired boy asked as he looked towards his friends.

"Well as long as I can remember Gennai has always lived under water." Tk explained to his goggelheaded friend.

"Oh. How cool!"

~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone was sitting around Gennai's house waiting for an explanation from their friend.

"As I told TK when I e-mailed him that their something wrong in the past. Apparently a Digi-egg was dropped off at Primary village about 2 weeks ago. Elecmon felt that the egg was alittle different from the others but didn't think any thing about it. Well about 3 days ago it hatched, and then that's when the trouble started. So we figure that the Digi-egg was tainted in other words evil." Gennai said as he took a break too see if there was any questions so far.

"But if you thought something was wrong when it first arrived why didn't you do anything?" Cody asked starring up at the young Gennai.

"Well to tell you the truth Cody. We didn't think something like this would happen. The Digi-egg set off a sorta arura but we thought that maybe it meant another Digidestined. But to say the least we didn't expect something like this to happen." He explained.

"So what exactly is going on?" Asked Tk, as he shifted Patamon to a more comfortable spot in his arms.

"Well after the Digimon was born it Digivolved rapidly and by the time it was rookie it Disappeared from this Digi-world-" Gennai was interrupted by Yolei.

"What do you mean Disappeared from 'this' Digiworld?"

"Well really he is still in the Digital World just not the present one. Some how he got a Digiport to take him to the past. And well as you can see from Ken. He wants the Dark Spore, but since it is dormant and non-working. He had to go to a time when it did work. Well at least that's what we have been able to figure out." Gennai said referring to we as in all the other Gennai look alikes. (A/N: Think back to Digimon World Tour)

"So what can we do if the enemy is in the past and we are here?" Kari asked putting her head in her palm.

"Yeah I remember you saying in your e-mail that the gates were already set to work for the D-3's so what exactly can we do?" Tk asked his friend. (Need another word for asked. -_-;)

"Well I had this idea that maybe you guys could go back into time along with your Digimon and stop the enemy, because I'm afraid that if I change the past by awakening you guys before I was suppose to too, it could change the future drastically. And I don't want to take that chance." He explained to the second generation Digidestined. (A/N: Well third if you count that time Gennai mentioned about a group before season 1)

"Well I th ink I speak for everyone when I say we will do anything we can to help!" Davis said standing up.

"Yeah And I think I shpeak for the Digimon when I shay we'll be glad to help too!" Veemon said standing up too.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken's brow scrunched together as he well slept?

~*~* Kens Dream ~*~*

Ken was standing in front of this really scary looking lady. She had gray hair, with some sorta mask over her head. And she was wearing a crazy outfit, it was black had stitches to hold up one part so it wouldn't expose her breast.

The little child, scared for his life, took a step back.

"My new master will be so happy when I bring you to him." She said as she stepped forward.

"W-what are you talking about? What happened to the little girl that was just here?" Ken tried to sound brave but was failing horribly. He took another step back.

"Ah the wonder of Digimon. They can change shape into anything." She said as she started forward, her clawed hands grabbed him.

~*~* End of Dream ~*~*

Ken jerked up his hands instantly flying to his throat where the person was going to grab him.
He closed his eyes tightly. 'Why do I feel like these dreams are real?'

Ken opened his eyes and looked around, and noticed he was in a soft bed, and in a room that had pictures around it of all the Digidestined. He also noticed Wormmon sleeping on the end of the bed.

The bluenette gently shook his Digimon awake. "Hey buddy do you know where we are?"

The sleepy headed Virus nodded his head. "We are at Gennai's. He wanted to talk to you guys, but you where still unconscious, so he let you stay in one of his guest rooms. "

" So where are the others?" Ken asked, as he steadily got out of bed and picked Wormmon up.

"They are in the living room." The Caterpillar Digimon explained.

Ken sweat dropped. "And that would be were?"

"This way, follow me." Wormmon said as he jumped out of his partners arms. and showed him the way to the living room.

~*~*~*~*~*

"So um Gennai where are we going to stay when get to the past? I mean its not like we can just go to our homes and say 'Hey mom im your son from the future and we are here to save the world, so don't mind me I'm just going to be staying here for awhile.' " Davis said to Gennai as he followed the man over to a computer.

"That's easy I'm going with you. you shall be staying in the Digital World with me when you are not in the Real World. " The 20 year old (Well he looks 20) said as he began to type things into the computer. A Digi-port came up and instead of the little box things were it would show the computer lab it was fuzzy. "It will take me awhile to get this whole thing set up. So make your self at home till I can get it set up."

There was a cough at the door-way and everyone looked up to find a still sort of tired looking 13 year old boy.

"Hi. Will Someone please tell me why we are in the Digital World?" Ken asked as he took a seat by Yolei.

"Well theres a problem in the Digital World. " Davis said as he looked at his friend.

"Problem?"

"Yes but not in this time." Davis and the others took turns telling Ken about what they had just discussed with Gennai.

"So your saying that whatever this evil thing is..is after the Dark Spore?" (A/N: I quote Cody from the last chapter The Sark Spore. ^_^;;) Ken asked as he thought back to the dreams hes suddenly been having.

"Ken?" Davis asked as he waved his hands in front of his friends face.

Ken snapped out of his thoughts. "Hm?"

"Are you okay? You seemed space out there for a minute."

"Yeah I was just thinking." He said as he looked at Davis.

~*~*~*~*~*

About 2 hour later Gennai walked back to the children with a smile on his face. "All right guys and gals the gate is set up, so we must be going now."

Kari looked up. "But shouldn't we tell our family that we are leaving?"

"No because when we come back we will come back about 2 minutes after we left. All right all questions answered?" Now one said anything. "Good now for the rules."

Davis and everyone groaned. "If you would some how happen to see your past selves, you need to get away from there as fast as you can. Your past and future selves can only meet for a couple of seconds before the time line is thrown out of whack. Second you must never let the past know too much about the future because the consequences (sp?) could be grave. With that said we can now go."

Gennai led everyone over to the computer, "Davis if you would do the honors?"

Davis nodded he lifted his Digivice to the computer. "Digi-Port Open!"

~*~*~*~*~*

Davis and them came out in a house that looked just like the one they were in.

"Um This place looks the same are you sure it worked?" Cody asked as he looked around with Armodillomon.

"Yes unfortunately my house has looked the same for thousands of years." Gennai said as he headed towards the back of the house.

"I suggest you get some rest tomorrow you start your watch." Gennai said as he waved for the others to follow him.

"Watch?" Everyone asked.

"Well I'm afraid that we have to watch Kens younger self so that way we are sure that he doesn't well lets just say that Ken of this time the Dark Spore has just started to work, and well I'm afraid by the end of the week it will be fully active. I'm sure that you guys don't know what that means, but Ken does. And Ken-" Gennai was interrupted by the boy.

"I know I'm not allowed to interfere with what's going to happen." Ken lowered his head so no one could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

Wormmon rubbed up against Kens leg to try and make him fill happier.

"Yes well everyone get some sleep." Gennai said not finishing what he was going to say.
~*~*~*~*~*

Crest: *Still inside tent with Ken* Well that was sorta longer then the last chapter. But uh well I'm sure you all know what's going to happen at the end of the week if not I cant tell.
Kari: *Outside of the tent* Are you coming out?
Crest: No!
Ken: Hey look a Barney Doll *Ken picked up the Barney doll and pulled the string in the back* I Love You! *Gets teary* He loves me!
Crest: Ah its my sisters Demon Doll!!!!!