Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ Chibi-Ken meets the DigiD! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Is standing out front of the tent that is lined with Deanna's (Step sis) Barbie dolls Ken dolls, Care Bear dolls and any other kind of doll. * Tickle Me Elmo status report! *Squeezes Elmo's tummy*
Elmo: That trickles Ahahahahahahaha ahahahahaha.
Crest: General Beach Barbie report on the enemy!
Beach Barbie: *Just stands there*
Crest: *Picks up the doll and shakes it* I said what the report on the enemy! *Throws doll away* You were useless anyways!
Kari: *From inside the tent with Ken* Are you sure shes not like losing her mind?
Ken: *Pull string on Barney again*
Barney Doll: I love you!
Ken: I love you too Barney! *Hugs the doll*
Kari:Uh.................
~*~*~*~*~*

Ken was laying down in the floor of one of Gennai's guest rooms, while Davis slept on the bed, and Tk slept on the other side of the room on the floor.

The 13 year old turned on his side and sighed.

Wormmon noticed this and looked up at hi partner. "Are you okay, Ken?"

"I was just thinking Wormmon, it will be so weird to see Sam again. I mean I haven't seen him for so long it will be weird to see him running around again." The boy said as he pulled his Digimon close and starting petting his head.

"But at least you get to see him again." The caterpillar told him.

"True, but still there's nothing I can do, he's still going to die. And I cant do anything to stop it from happening no matter how much I wish I could." Ken said as tears started to well up in his eyes.

Wormmon nuzzled Kens hand. "Don't worry Ken everything will be okay, just try and get some sleep, your going to have a long day tomorrow and you need your rest." With that said the little virus digimon curled up next to Ken and fell asleep.

"Good night old friend." Ken laid his head down and started to drift off to the first peaceful sleep he has in two days.

~*~*~*~*~*

Davis quietly laughed as he stood over his friend Ken, Wormmon and Veemon had already left to go eat breakfast with everyone else, and it was his job to wake Ken up.

"Oh Kenny-Chan." Davis said trying not to laugh.

When the boy didn't stir Davis started to pout and looked around the room for something to wake Ken up with. He smiled evilly when he saw a glass of water.

The goggelhead walked over to the water picked it up and once again stood over Ken. "Oh Ken! I think you should wake up!" Davis said as Ken turned over, sighing Davis threw the water on hi face.

The boy jerked up and looked around now fully alert of his surroundings. "What was that for Davis!" He hollered as he threw his pillow at Davis.

"Well you wouldn't get up and I was told I couldn't eat breakfast till you got up, and believe me I'm not going to miss breakfast because you wouldn't get out of bed! And besides we start watch after we eat." Davis explained as he headed out of the room and towards the kitchen.

Sighing Ken wiped his face off with his hand and head towards the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*

Once everyone was downstairs and read to eat breakfast Gennai decided it was time to tell them what they would be doing for the day.

"All right gang listen up here is what you will be doing today. School gets out at three if my memory serves me correctly. Then at three is when you shall head to the real world." The Obi Won look alike told the group.

"Aren't you going with us Gennai?" Gatomon asked as she ate her tuna fish.

"No im afraid I will not be going I must monitor the Digital World to make sure that everything stays as close to normal as possible." He explained tot he cat digimon.

"So were basically on our own?" Yolei asked starring at the 'cute' man before her.

"Yes and if anything should happen I want you to e-mail me, is that clear?" He replied taking over the parental status of the group.

"yes." Came the mumbled reply from the group.

"Good now finish your breakfast, while I go find some clothes for you to wear. I don't want you too travel around in those dirty things." He said as he walked out of the room.
~*~*~*~*~*

It was already 3:00 and the group was sitting in the school playground which was across from the school.

"Why do I have to wear this outfit it makes me look like im a deflated air balloon." Davis complained as he looked down at the pair of baggy tan cloth pants and the off white shirt.

"Well it was all Gennai had to find us some clean clothes. I mean we cant exactly keep our Digital World clothes on all the time and beside I'm sure our other clothes were dirty." Yolei said back to her friend and she swung back and forth on the swing.

Suddenly across the street the Elementary School bell rang and you could see the happy faces as all the kids ran out of the school.

The last kid to leave school wearing his cute little dark pinkish purple shirt outlined in purple with his purple shorts and had the cutest little Indigo hair.

"Is that you Ken?" Kari asked as she looked at the 8 year old who was standing outside of the school while everyone else was heading home.

Ken looked down at the ground. "Yay that's me." He said as he saw Chibi Ken looking at them. (A/N: From now on Kens younger self is going to be called Chibi Ken, since Chibi means small or little.)

"Aww you looked so cute as a kid." Yolei said as she smiled at her boyfriend.

Ken blushed. "Thanks."

~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken sighed as he looked around for his mother, who was suppose to pick her up today because Sam had soccer practice.

He then looked over at the park and saw 6 teenagers with 5 odd looking stuff animals and one cat.

'Well since mommy hasn't come yet I might as well go and play while I wait for her.' He thought to himself as he looked left and right and then headed straight across the street.

Ken saw this and got off the top of the Monkey Bars and headed to hide behind some bushes.

The little 8 year old starred at the group of older kids, and then his view went to the little caterpillar that was in a lavender haired girls arms. Chibi Ken stopped the little stuffed animal looked like the one that he saw when he went into that strange looking place about 3 months back. The little boy shuddered at the memory of returning and having Sam slap him because he had used his toy.

Forgetting about that he turned to the kid with the goggles and chuckled alittle before he walked up to him. "Hiya! my names and Ken and I think your goggles look neat!" The little child said as he smiled.

Davis just smirked. "Thanks. My names Davis, and these are my friend, Yolei, Kari, Tp, and Cody." He told the Indigo haired kid as he pointed to each of his friends as he said their names.

"So why are you here? Shouldn't you be heading home?" Cody asked as he held Upamon in his arms.

"Well I'm waiting for my mom she was suppose to be picking me up since my brother has soccer practice, but she probably wont because she'll be to busy making sure Sam is doing all right at practice." Ken said as he looked down at the ground.

'Poor Chibi Ken.' Kari thought as she stepped forward and kneeled down to Chibi Ken's height. "Well how about this, we can hang out and play until your mom come and picks you up. How about that?"

Ken perked up. "Sure I would like that!"
~*~*~*~*~*

Sam ran from his house it had been about a half an hour since soccer practice was out, and he couldn't believe his parents.

How can they forget they have Chibi Ken to worry about too, not just him.

He ran faster towards the school, he just couldn't believe this people where his parents.

Sam turned the corner and looked at the school, but he didn't see Chibi Ken anywhere, panicking he looked around in a frantic to find his little brother.

"Ken!" The spiky Indigo haired 12 year old hollered hoping his brother heard him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken was playing duck duck goose with his new friends (A/n: Well hes only eight) when he heard his brother call his name and he stopped what he was doing and looked in his brothers direction.

"Sam!" The little boy hollered as he waved at his big brother.

Before you knew it Sam across the street and hugging his little brother. "Man Kenny-boy don't scare me like that when I didn't see you in front the school I thought something happened to you! You know that you should stay where you are until someone you know comes and gets you." Sam explained as Ken looked at the ground in shame.

"I know Sam, but I got lonely standing over there and I wanted to play and I meet some new friends!" Chibi Ken said as he starred up at his brother, while pointing behind him to the kids sitting his a circle.

Sam looked at the kids his little brother pointed to and was unsure to thank the people for watching ove his brother or be worried because this kids were obviously 4 or 5 years old then Chibi Ken was, he decided both.

The 12 year old walked up to the group of kids and bowed. "Thank you for watching my brother for me while no one was here, but I don't think you should bother little brother anymore." He said as he turned back to his brother and took his hand and headed out of the playground.

"But Sam they are nice! I really like them, and I want them to be my friend-" Ken was interrupted by his brother.

Sam stopped walking and kneeled down in front of Ken. "Kenny-boy look I know you want to make friends but believe me when I say that they wont be very good friends." With that said he resumed walking with his brother.

"You say that about everyone." Ken said smiling sadly as they headed towards home.

~*~*~*~*~*

The others starred at the way over protective big brother off one Chibi Ken Ichijouji.

Ken came out of the bushes with Wormmon, who had been placed back there by Yolei.

"Wow what'sh hish problem?" Veemon asked looking up at Davis.

"That's the way Sam is. Always trying to keep away anyone that might harm me, at least that's the what I remembered." Ken said as he answered the blue rookie's question.

"At least he said thank you." Poromon said to everyone.

"Yea, come everyone lets go and get something to eat, he should be fine for now." Tk said as he put Patamon back onto his bucket hat.

~*~*~*~*~*

Some where in a city the shadow of a figure watched over his little prize as he liked to call it.


"Their here you know." A figure said as another figure appeared this one with the shadow of a lady.

"Yes I know I saw them, what are we going to do? Now that they are here there's a chance our plans wont work."

The first figure smirked. "Just because those brats arrived doesn't mean that our plans are ruined my dear. It just means we have to be more careful. We shall have to drain the Ichijouji boy less then planned. And when the dark spore is at full working capability capture the boy if he wont come willingly take him by any means necessary." With that the first figure disappeared.

"As you wish." With that the second figure disappeared.

~TBC~

Crest: Lt. Baby Bop report on the current situation! *Pushes on Baby Bops hands*
Baby Bop: Your my special friend hehe. And if you don't give me your soul may Big Bird and the rest of the other darned kids shows brainwash you!!
Crest: No! The Demon Doll!!! My sister warned me about you, she said that the unholy one always scared her! And thou shall die for uh. *Looks around* Line?
Kari: For kissing thine own ass! *Kari said reading her 'own' version of the script*
Crest: That's not the line believe me I know! *Goes over to Kari to figure the script out*
Ken: *Is fighting with Deanna for the Barney Doll* But He said he loves me! So hes mine! *Pulls Barney in his direction*
Deanna: But I got him for my 5 birthday so hes mine! *Pulls Barney in her Direction*
Ken: But I found him!
Deanna: So I'm 6 I have a right to have the doll unlike you whose what 13?
Ken: *Whines* But he said he loves me!!
Deanna: FINE!! You can have him I will just go play with your whip then. :p