Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ Ring Around the Rosey ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Dressed as Mel Gibson from BraveHeart walking back in forth in front of her doll army with a mop in between her legs as a horse, and a soup spoon in her hand* Today is the day we shall make our move! The Fuzzy one and her new side kick Puppetmon will not be an easy win, but we must be prepared for anything! Because the fuzzy one may have her Doomsday weapon, but she will never have our FREEDOM!!!
Dolls: *They just stand there. Crickets chirp in the background*
Crest: *Pushes play on her tape player where a crowd is cheering*
Ken: *Inside the tent Singing with Barney* I love you, you love me, we're a happy family!
Deanna: *Is beside Ken with a Relena (Gundam Wing) plushie and his whip smacking her with it* DIE!!! You shall never see your Heero again.. For he is mine!! MWHAHAHAH!! *(Umm yup that's me sis, she has this big thing for Heero which I don't understand. Yup 6 years old and already an anime freak!=)
Crest: *Screams* Were is my secret Weapon!!! Where's the Relena doll! No!!!
Ken: Oh Barney will you marry me?
Barney: I hate you! You love me! Lets Torture Ken with a tree!
Ken: o.O!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: All right got a couple of things to say and a 3 dedications! First off this chapter is Dedicated to Emu, Kawaii Mimi-Chan, and mysticblackfairy. Just because you guys are so awsome! Now Go and read Kawaii Mimi-Chan and Emu's stories, because Emus got a good one, and Mimi-Chan has some cool ones too!!

All right now that that's out of the way, Firebird no I don't take your reviews a flame because to tell you the truth I'm really flattered that someone would have the guts to tell me of my mistakes. And thanks for doing it because as I quote my English teacher Mrs. Hopkins. "Your grammar is that of a 5 year old." -_-;; Gotta love teachers. Now on with the story!!!

~*~*~*~*~*
A day has passed and so far no trouble, which to say the least everyone was happy, because that meant they wouldn't have to fight which was fine with them.

Right now Davis and Yolei where on watch in the Real World, while Ken, Cody, Tk and Kari where helping Gennai in the Digital world to make sure everything stayed the way it was suppose too.

"Tk there is some disturbance over by the Server sea please take Patamon and go check it out. Cody you can go with him, just encase you would need an ultimate. If anything is there e-mail me ASAP, otherwise just come back. Please becareful I don't want any of you guys to get hurt." Gennai told the two boys as they nodded.

"Kay Gennai, we'll be back as soon as we check the place out. Patamon you ready?" The batpig nodded. "Digi-Armor Energize!"

"Patamon Armor Digivolve to...........Pegasusmon." Tk hopped onto the the Digimon and helped Cody on along with Armodilomon, which to say Pegasusmon must be a very strong Digimon.

The horse digimon stood before one of Gennai's windows as the water split and allowed the 4 too leave this house without drowning in the cold water.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Davis will you put your head down he's going to see you!" Yolei whispered harshly.

"Well how are we suppose to watch Ken if we can't see him!" Davis said back as they watched Chibi Ken and his mother at Tamachi's public school.

"Hey mommy guess what I got an A on my spelling test." Ken said as he showed his mother the paper with a smiley face sticker on it, but his mom didn't look.

"That's nice dear now come along, me and your father have to get ready for Sam's award ceremony." The older women said as she took Chibi Kens hand and headed down the street.

Chibi Ken looked down at his spelling test and saw Sams face on it, and the little boy grew angry. As if thinking the paper was really his brother the little 8 year old crumpled the paper with his free hand threw it on the ground. 'Stupid Sam' He thought as his mother and him started to walk towards his house.

~*~*~*~*~*

Pegasusmon landed on the soft sand of the Digital beach, Tk and Cody jumped off the horse like digimon, who soon de-digivolved back to his rookie form.

"Well I don't see anything, maybe it was just a glitch." Cody told his friends.

"Well lets just look around and make sure." Armodilomon suggested to the others who just nodded.

Tk looked left and then right. "Okay heres the plan you go left and I will go right if you see anything or need help just e-mail me and me and Patamon will be on our way. Becareful you two."

"Same goes for you two."

"Don't worry we'll be fine." Tk hollered back to Cody as he headed down the opposite side of the beach that Cody was walking on.

~*~*Tk & Patamon~*~*

"You know I really think it's weird that not very much has been going on since we have came here." Tk told his partner as he walked down the beach looking inside the forest that was beside the beach and then out into the sea.

"Well I don't know maybe the evil that's here is scared because he knows we can beat his dig evil digital butt." Patamon said striking a pose.

*Snap!*

Tk and Patamon's head turned quickly too the woods where they had heard what sounded like a twig snap.

"Wonder what that was?" The flying data (Or is he vaccine?) digimon said as he flew to the edge of the forest and looked into it trying to find what made the sound.

"Might as well check it out." The blonde haired boy said as he entered the forest looking from left to right and ahead of him to try and find what had made that sound.

Suddenly he heard someone giggle behind him; Slowly the boy turned around afraid for seeing some big Digimon that could probably kill him, but instead he saw alittle girl with her hair up in curly pigtails, a pair of black flare pants, and a silver shirt.

Tk sighed as he saw it was just a girl.....Wait! A girl? No one was suppose to be in the Digital World except them , right?

"Um..Hi there little girl. What are you doing here?" Tk asked as he walked closer to the girl, Patamon right behind him.

"Ring around the rosy a pocket full of posies ashes ashes they all fall down." The little girl sang as she looked at the two.

"Uh....Little girl if you don't mind me asking what are you doing here?" Tk asked as he stopped about 2 feet in front of the girl.

"Ring around the rosy a pocket full of posies ashes ashes they all fall down." The little girl said as he smiled at the boy in front of her.

"Girl is that all you can say?" Patamon asked as he sat on Tk's hat.

The little girl grinned and starred up at the two as her eyes flashed red. "Darkness light!" The little girl whispered loudly as two thumps where heard.

The blonde girl looked at the two, who had fallen to the ground unconscious. "They all fall down." Then she giggled and headed off down the other side of the beach.

~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken watched as his parents and Sam got ready to leave for the award ceremony, when the door bell rang.

The 8 year old went to answer the door but his mom beat him to it.

"Hello Mrs. Ichijouji. I am Kurt Nakashi I believe you called me to watch your son." The red headed man told the brown haired women.

"Oh yes please come in." Mrs. Ichijouji said moving out of the way so the 19 year old boy could come in. "Ken I want you to meet Kurt he will be watching you while we are gone tonight. I want you too behave for him. Well Goodnight Ken and good-bye Mr. Nakashi." With that Mr. and Mrs. Ichijouij walked out of the apartment Sam following behind them.

"Okay Ken what do you want to do?" Kurt asked as he watched the family pull out of the apartment parking lot from the window.

"Um.. I don't know, usually I just color in my room."Chibi Ken said as he saw Kurt walking towards him, scared Ken took a step back.

"Well I have a game we can play." The red head said alittle too sweetly.

"Really what kind of game?" Asked the little Indigo haired boy,

"Well its an easy game all you do is sit down and close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you too. See its an easy game." Kurt said as he looked at Chibi Ken who was giving him a weird look.

"That doesn't sound like a fun game." Chibi Ken pointed out.

"Well have you ever tried it?" Kurt asked alittle annoyed.

"No I haven't." The little boy said truthfully.

"Well then how do you know its not a fun game it could be." The older boy said smirking.

"Well I guess I can play for alittle while but then can we play one of my games?" Chibi Ken asked as he took a seat in a kitchen chair.

"Sure we can play whatever you want just close your eyes and don't open them till I tell you." Chibi Ken closed his eyes as Kurt stood behind him and slowly reached his hand out to Chibi Kens neck.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Davis how are we going to get into his house? I mean..well.... its just I don't feel right about going into someones house just to watch there son." Yolei said as she looked up to the 12 floor which is what Chibi Kens family lives on.

"Well if we don't Yolei something bad could happen to him so what we need is Halsemon." Davis said looking at Hawkmon.

"All right fine. I would rather be caught with people seeing us enter some ladies house then Ken end up getting hurt because I was too chicken to go into his house uninvited. Hawkmon you ready?"

"Always am!" Hawkmon said happily as he looked at his partner waiting for her to say the words.

"Digi-Armor engergize!" She hollered but not loud enough to draw attention to herself.

"Hawkmon armor digivolve........Halsemon! The wings of love."

"Hop on Davis we have to get going!" The lavender haired girl said as she took Davis' arm and helped him up onto the armored digimon.

As Halsemon took off Veemon had to hold onto Davis' head so he wouldn't fall off of the older boys shoulders.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Still no answer Gennai?" Kari asked as she looked down at her cards worried.

It had been about 2 hours since Tk and Cody had left and they hadn't returned and they weren't answering Gennai's emails.

"No I'm afraid not Kari." Sighing the man turned to Kari and Ken who were trying to play a game of cards while their digmon where sleeping.

"All right Kari, Ken I want you guys to go and look for the two. Once you get to where they were I want you to e-mail me. Because if I don't hear back from you in about 30 minutes or so I'm going to come after you guys. And please be careful." Gennai said as he closed his eyes and the water around his house sperated so the kids digimon would have room digivolve and be able to leave without drowning.

"I have a feeling things are going to get a lot worse before they get better."

~*~*~*~*~*

Kurt wrapped his arm around Chibi Ken and held him to the chair as he out his hand to the back of the boys neck as dark energy came out from the dark spore that was inside the 8 year old.

Chibi Ken gritted his teeth and tried to struggle to get out of the older mans hold, whatever he was doing hurt really really bad. It made Ken feel as though his neck was on fire.

"Kurt..I don't..Like...This game...anymore." Chibi Ken said as he tried once again to get out of the grip of the teenager.

"Just hold still." Everytime Chibi Ken would move Kurt would hold him tighter, finally the pain was too much for the little and he started to scream.

"Hush child." Kurt said calming as dark energy formed around Chibi Ken and then entered Kurt. The 19 year old lost his human form as his eyes glowed red.

Chibi Ken with the energy lost fell into unconsciousness.
~*~*~*~*~*

Yolei looked inside all the windows as the passed them to try and find Chibi Kens apartment. Even if she does visit Ken everyday in the future doesn't mean she knows exactly what balcony is his.

A scream came from the balcony about 2 down. "Halsemon head to the one. I think that's were hes at." The flying bird digimon nodded and stopped in front of the balcony letting the two kids and the rookie digimon off, and then de-digivolving.

Davis walked over to the balcony and opened it. "Man you think they would keep this thing locked."

"Nows not the time Davis." Yolei said as she entered the room and headed towards the door.

"Davish don't you think we should e-mail Gennai?" Veemon asked as he starred up at his friend.

"Yeah. Yolei you Hawkmon and Veemon go in and stop whatever is going on. I'm going to e-mail Gennai and let him-" Before he could finish the 3 were out of the room.

Davis took out his determinal and emailed Gennai as fast as he could.

~*~*~*~*~*

Yolei walked into the Kitchen of the Ichijouji residence and gasped at what she saw. There in the kitchen holding an unconscious Chibi Ken in his arms, was.......

~*TBC~*

Crest: *Holding the Relena doll while holding a package in her hands that say To: Emu's kitty From: Santa Claus*
Kari: How'd you get that back?
Crest: Oh I just told my sister that I needed it and she gave it back. *Muffled cries for help come from inside the hallway closet.* ^_^;; *Kicks her room door close to stop the sound*
Kari: -_-;;
Ken: *Is holding his emperors whip ,that he so kindly got back from Deanna, and is looking at Barney who is tied to a Barbie doll sized tree.* Prepare to meet thy doom Mr. Purple. *Laughs and hits Barney some of his stuffing comes out.* You shall pay for lying to the great Doll Emperor!! *Hits Barney again and more stuffing comes out of him* No one trespasses on my garden. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Hit Barney again and his head falls off*
Crest: Joy to the world the purple one is dead, he lost his head. What happen to his body we flushed down the potty and watched it go round and round. *Throws the package to Emu's Kitty to the review page while still singing.*
Kari: Next chapter should be out soon since Crest took her math test yesterday so now she can be on the computer more and not have to study for any tests for awhile.