Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ 1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Enemies ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Is watching some kind of Spanish Drama show*
Kari: *Walks in and looks at Crest* You do know your watching a Spanish show?
Crest: *Nods head*
Kari: You do know that you don't speak Spanish right?
Crest: Ci
Kari: Now that that's cleared up what's going on?
Crest: Well I think Carlos is cheating on this girl Carlita, for some girl named Victoria. *Shoves some popcorn into her mouth*
Ken: *In some room upstairs* NO ONE DARES REFUSE THE DOLL EMPEROR!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: *Looks out onto a auditorium filled with many people, Digimon, Tree's, Stuffed dolls, and one very pissed off Relena Peacecraft.* All right I have some stuff to say before we start the chapter. To those of you who know a lot about Digimon more so then me. You have noticed that I have sped things up a bit. Everything that happened 2 years before 02 is now happening 4 years, well 3 years and 9 months before 02 to be exact. I know that I should stay along the story line but there is a reason I want Ken to be eight! It because he's soooooo cute! And besides on Kens first trip to the Digital World he meet Ryo and Wormmon and all that good stuff. On their second trip to the Digital World, He and Ryo destroyed Millenniummon , which was 2 years before 02. Now the reason i put this up here was because some one emailed me asking why some of my info was off with the story. Well it is because I wanted it to be, and because I think Chibi Ken is much cuter when he is in pain then a 10 year old Ken. So :p----- ^_^ Well any ways to whom ever emailed me I hope that cleared it everything up! *A soda can hits her in the face* Ow? *Falls down*

~*~*~*~*~*
Yolei walked into the Kitchen of the Ichijouji residence and gasped at what she saw. There in the kitchen holding an unconscious Chibi Ken in his arms, was.......A Shadow of Myotismon but his red eye mask was still there and not blackened out like everything else.

"What in the-" Yolei gaped at the site before her. 'No Fricken way! We destroyed him! Theres no way he can be back.'

Hawkmon and Veemon quickly stood in front of Yolei in a protective stance ready to fight to keep their friend safe.

"Surprised to see me?" The Shadow of Myotismon looked up and down himself and smirked. "I must say I don't look the same as last time, I'm surprised you recognized me. But then again they don't call you chosen for nothing." He said as he looked at the 3 in front of him.

"Look you creep I want you too put down Ken and leave or else." She stated teeth clenched that this Digimon- no MONSTER, was holding her future boyfriend.

"Or else what? You'll do your magic light show and send me away again? Well I hate to tell you this sweet heart but there's been an alliance between the evil Digimon, we all are working together and are a lot stronger then a normal Digimon should be. So I wouldn't medal with things that are far beyond your puny capabilities." He snarled at the teenage girl in front of him.

"Puny? I'll show you puny! Hawkmo-" Yolei was interrupted with a quiet chuckle coming from the shadow creature in front of her.

"Now really are you such a ditz that you don't even realize that if you attack me you will hurt your precious Ken-Chan?" He asked smiling as he looked down on the 8 year old child.

Yolei deeply sighed and looked down at the 2 Digimon in front of her still standing ready to fight.

"He is quite a child you know." When he said that Yolei snapped her head up looking at him.

"What would you know about Ken." She asked snidly.

"Well for one he has so much dark energy inside him and he doesn't even realize it. Its remarkable if you ask me."

"What ish?" Veemon asked still not able to believe that Myotismon or his shadow or whatever he was now had returned.

"That he has such a Kind heart, and would do anything for any of his friends even if his life counted on it, and yet his parents push him away his brother protects him from everybody. Its no wonder he was consumed by his own hate, his own...darkness." The smiling virus Digimon looked down at the boy in his arms almost like a father would a son.

Yolei starred at him shocked how did this Digimon know more about her Ken-Chan then she did! But what he said was the truth though, after Ken stopped being the emperor and got over the idea that he had to die to pay back everyone for the deaths of the Digimon, he was the kindest person she knew. And the reason Ken had told her that he became the Digimon Emperor was because he said that his hate for his brother grew so strong that he was transported to what he thought was the Digital World, and then got his Black D3 and then from there it went down hill.

Davis had decided at that moment to come running down he hall out of Sam's room to were Yolei and them were. "Gennai said that the others are busy and will be here as soon as- Whoa! Where in the world did he come from!" Davis asked starring wide eyed at the form in front of him.

"And that would be my cue to leave. Till next time Digidestined." The shadow of Myotismon said as he set Ken down on the chair in front of him and disappeared.

Veemon ran to Ken followed by Davis and the others.

Ken stirred and cracked his eyes open still tired from the energy loss, he saw Veemon starring at him.

"Veemon." he said quietly and then started to close his eyes and fall back asleep, but not before saying one more word. "Ryo."

The blue data Digimon looked up at his partner. "Davish how did Ken know my name?"

"I don't know buddy, but lets get him to bed." The red brownish haired boy picked up Chibi-Ken and headed to a room that was beside Sam's that Davis guess was Ken's room.

~*~*~*~*~*

"You know now they are going to be watching the boy like a wolf stalks it's prey. Why didn't you bring him here while you had him in your grasp you incompetent fool" A little girl with blonde hair said as starred at the form of a shadow Myotismon in front of her.

"We still need the boy to go through one more thing before we can take the Dark Spore completely out of him, and if he's here with us how can he be on Earth to witness it?" ShadowMyotismon shot back. "And besides why are you still in that stupid human form LadyDevimon. Are you starting to like being a mortal?" He queried smiling as the little girl hissed and transformed into a 6'0 tall virus women terror.

"At least I didn't let the boy leave my grasp. You know if the others find out about this they are going to beat you to a pulp Myotismon. Shadow version or not!"

"As I have said before the boy needs to witness one more thing before we can take the Dark Spore from him and gain full control. Besides why didn't you kill those to Digi-brats and their stupid Digimon when you knocked them unconscious? Is the little grey headed onna(Women) forming a crush on a certain sandy blonde Digidestined?" He said as he started to chuckle then laugh.

"How dare you say that about me!! Take this. Darkness Wave!" A bunch of bats came out of no-where and headed straight for ShadowMyotismon.

"Grisly Wing!" The Virus male Digimon hollered as his own bats came out of no-where and deflected the attack.

"Now now children we wouldn't want to hurt each other!" A voice chuckled as another Digimon came out of no-where.

"why don't you go play with your balls and swords Clown!" LadyDevimon hissed as she sat down on the floor.

"Now now sweet cakes! As I remember you use to work for me." The voice said as he was still hiding in the darkness but you could faintly see the white clown make-up on his face.

"Yeah we'll now we're equals so just shut up and go play with your stupid Key Chains." The only women Digimon in the room said as she crossed her arms and hers legs.

"So the way your acting I take it you guys didn't the energy?" The voice asked from the shadows.

"Oh the complete opposite I got a lot of energy, and soon we shall get everything we need from the Ichijouji boy, and we shall be able to rule what is rightfully ours!!!" ShadowMyotismon laughed at this.

"You know when this is over and the alliance is through you guys will make great Key Chains to add to my collection." Piedmon said coming out of the shadows.

"You know what I still cant believe you are alive." LadyDevimon said a smiling.

"Yes well the stupid gate of Destiny may be a confinement but when you die there the same thing happens you get reborn. They fools thought they actually had beaten me. Soon they will see what real darkness is like!" With that all three of the virus Digimon laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Davis sighed as he looked at the boy who was sleeping peacefully on bed in a very plain room. If you looked around you would have thought the room was that of a 50 year old. There was nothing on the walls everything was neatly in its place barely any toys out, if there were any.

'Man Ken you had one weird child hood' Davis then looked towards the door where Yolei was standing. She hadn't talked any since ShadowMyotismon had left, and it was worrying him.

'Ken I'm slowly starting to understand your past, and I don't blame you for being the Digimon Emperor. How can your parents just push away. Your were such a kind child, I just can't believe you didn't have any friends, just because your brother was over protective of you.' Yolei thought as she starred at the sleeping form of one Chibi Ken Ichijouji.

Chibi Ken turned over on his side and slowly opened his eyes and then sat straight up looking around franticly."W-what happened? Why does my neck hurt?"

Yolei went into motherly mode and headed towards Ken and pulled him into a hug. "Shhh its okay. You accidentally fell while we were playing um?"

"Tag?" Davis offered smiling.

"Yay tag and you hit your neck that's all." She said as she let Ken out of her hug and just set beside him.

"What happened to Kurt? Last thing I remember was were going to play a game, then something hurt really really bad and then I woke up here." Ken explained as he looked at the two people that he had meet 2 days ago at the park, for some reason he didn't mind that they where in his room for some reason he felt safe with them.


"Well he uh..had to go. There was a-er emergency at his house and so he called us to watch you?" Davis said trying not show that he was lying out his rear.

"Oh! Well." Suddenly a growl came from the little boy in the bed he smiled sheepishly. "Um what's for dinner?"

Davis and Yolei sweat dropped.

~*~*~*~*~*

Gennai looked over the two unconscious digidestined and looked at them and bowed his head. "I'm sorry guys but they are going to be out of it for awhile, so we just need to let them rest. I will e-mail Davis and them to come home when they are done at Kens."

"Why what happened at Ken's while we were gone?" Kari asked as she covered Patamon and Armodillomon up with a cover.

"Well there was an attack and well, I think I shall let them explain when the get back. Right now lets get some supper and wait for the arrival of Yolei and Davis. Gennai said his two friends as he walked out of the room and heading to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*
Somewhere in the city of Tamachi a boy with light brown hair looked down at his light grey whitish D-3. 'Ken I know your here and I know your in trouble and I'm going to find you. SO help me I'm going to hurt if not kill anyone who has hurt you!' (A/N: Mystery Boy!! *Giggles*)

~*~*~*~*~*
Kari&Crest: *Starring at the TV with drool coming down their faces*
Kari: Carlos is soo hot! To bad hes going to dump Carlita for that wench Victoria!
Crest: Yeah man sandwhich ahead. *Giggles*
Ken: *Coming down the stairs and into the living room* Bow before the great Doll Emperor! *He trips and falls down the rest of the stairs and hits a skateboard that blows hits and blows up the TV*
Crest&Kari: *Get up and look franticly for the person who ruined their show* KEN!!!
Crest: You Deal with him I'm going to call the TV people I must know if Carlos is going to go out with Victoria or Carlita! *gets to the phone and Mr.T crashes through the wall*
Mr>T: I pity the fool who doesn't use 1-800-COLLECT!"
Crest: AHHH!!! HENTAI FREAK!! CALL THE COPS!!!
Mr.T: Just remember when you call the cops use 1-800-COLLECT!
Crest: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!