Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ End Game Pt.2, Over and Over Again ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: *Squeals and jumps up and down* I got 52 reviews!!!! That's the most reviews I ever got for a fic!!
Kari: You mean people actual like your screwed up story?
Crest: Yes they sure do!! And it seems like yesterday I was crying because people weren't reviewing.
Serena: Uh that was yesterday.
Everyone: *Face faults*
Ken: Master Blues Clues who will help me in my world wide domination of the dolls?
Goten: Daddy!! Are you here?!
Crest: NO GO HOME!!! I have to many people here!
Teenage Trunks: Uh wrong time line.
Crest: Goten go home! Trunks you stay. *Grins evily* ^_^
Goten: *Pouts* Bye bye. *Disappears*
Crest: Really quick! Ryo's digimon is going to be spelled Vmon and Davis's is going to be spelled the normal way. Oh and Sylvyr Elf this chapter is for YOU!!!!!!!! Kay go ahead and read!
~*~*~*~*~*

A boy with light brown hair took a look down at his D3 again. "Man Ken-chan how on earth did you get so hard to find?"

"Maybe he just disappeared?" The boys Digimon said as he looked up at his life long partner.

"I don't know V-chan I mean Ken's my best friend, and I have this bad feeling that if I don't find him soon; Something really bad is going to happen to him." Sighing the boy ran a hand
through his spiky hair and sighed.

"Don't worry Ryo Im sure you'll find him! And then you'll get to see him again and see that everything is okay!" Vmon said as he looked up at his partner. Not the same Veemon as Davis this one looked like he was older and his eyes held a lot of wisdom. (A/N: Well there had to be a difference what'd ya expect?)

"I hope so. Come on pal lets go, its almost noon and Im hungry." With that said the boy picked up his digimon and headed towards the nearest cheap restaurant.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken was walking a few feet behind Sam.

He kept getting this feeling that he was forgetting something but he couldn't think of what.

"Hey are you all right? You seem depressed?." The blue headed boy asked as he stopped his walking waiting up for the older boy.

"Huh?" Ken asked as he looked up at his brother. "Oh no. I'm fine, just have this feeling that Im forgetting something." He explained as he shifted Wormmon in his arms.

"Well Im sure you'll remember it. Im sure it wasn't anything important." Sam looked left and then right deciding which way to go. "Hmm. If I was my little brother were would I go?" He
thought out loud.

The 13 year-old indigo haired boy smiled. "Maybe your brother went to the park? When I was little and mad at my brother that was my favorite place to hide."

"Hmm you know that's the perfect place to look. Come on I have to tell him Im sorry." Sam took off running towards the Tamachi Public Elementary School Park.

"You know Wormmon, its so good to see Sam happy again." Ken said as he looked down at his partner Digimon.

"And you seem happier to Ken-Chan." The quiet shy Digimon said as he looked up with his big blue eyes.

"Yeah I guess I am." The Child of Kindness said smiling.

"Hey!! Come on Slow Poke We have to go find my brother!"

Nodding Ken ran to after his brother.

~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken sat on the grass with a container of bubble liquid on the ground, a straw in his hand, and a pair of safety scissors in the other.

"How could Sam be so mean!" The little boy said as he cut little slits in the end of the straw like he had seen his brother do so many times before.

~*Flashback*~
"But mama and papa didn't help! Now I have all these hurts on my body and I can barely move my left arm!! And its all your fault!!"

"Ken I tried my best and Im sorry if it wasn't enough to make you happy!" Sam said as he looked down at his brother trying to keep calm but failing miserably.

"But he hurt me Sam!! And its all your fault! Because you couldn't protect me!"

Sam stared down at the ground wincing at his brothers words knowing they were true. 'I know Kenny-boy, and Im so sorry.' He thought to himself.
~* End Flashback*~

Ken held the straw in his hand, that had a green cast on it, and slowly dipped into the now open container of bubble liquid.

"Then again Im just as bad as he is." The little 8 year old said as he blew a bubble.

~*Flashback*~
"The only reason mama and papa notice you Sam is because your smart!" Ken hollered as he now stood in front of his brothers door trying to win the argument they were having.

"Yeah and if you would try and study as much as I do then 'mom' and 'dad' would notice you too!" The boy genius hollered as he emphasized mom and dad.

"I do try, but im not a 'special child' like you are! And as they say special children need special help!" Chibi Ken said mockingly. (A/n: Little bit of Kaiser/Emperor showing there.)

'That's it.' Sam thought to himself.

"Well at least mom and dad care enough about me to notice Im alive!" Sam covered his mouth as that came out. "Im sorry Ken-I."

Chibi-Ken looked away from his brother his fist clenched tightly as he fought the urge to hit his brother. " You know what Osamu Sam Ichijouji?"

"W-what?" The blue haired teen stuttered as he tried not to look his brother in the eyes. He knew he had crossed the line when he had mention the thing about his parents.

"I wish.." Ken stopped and took a deep breath closing his eyes as his little body shook with unleashed anger. "I wish you would just DISAPPEAR!"
~*End Flashback*~

"I never meant to say that Sam. I was just mad and you were just being so mean and..and..oh what is that mama calls papa. Oh yeah pig-headed." Chibi Ken said aloud as he watched the
bubble float away until it popped.


A laugh came from Chibi-Ken as he turned around he saw.....

~*~*~*~*~*

Instantly Everyone was up and starring into the shadows.

Taichi was standing protectively in front of everyone Hikari right behind him.

"Whose there?" The goggle head asked as he starred where he heard the voice come from.

"Whose there?" The voice mocked with a chuckle.

"Yeah That's what I asked you!" Taichi growled at the unknown person.

"Why do all the leaders of the digidestined have to be so moronic." A female voice asked as she took a step forward she was still in the shadows but you could tell she now was a girl.

"Well my new pet I think it must be the way their hair is." The other figured said walking up to the girl figure.

"Or those stupid goggles could be cutting oxygen off to their precious brain." The female figured replied.

"Stop hiding in the shadows and come out!" Yamato hollered as he stepped up beside his friend.

"Who says we're hiding? We could be right behind you?" A male sounding voice said as it disappeared, and reappeared behind Hikari.

Everyone gasped as the little girl screamed as she struggled against the shadow looking creatures grip.

"Alight now unless you want her to be my next meal I suggest you come quietly." ShadowMyotismon said as he held the Hikari tightly in his grasp.

"Ahh!! Its Myotis...mons....shadow?" Jyou said as he backed up in fear and confusion.

"How in the world are you here?!" Sora shouted as she also backed up a little.

"My dears you can never kill me." The Digimon said as he looked at the Digidestined to make sure they didn't try anything stupid.

"Taichi help me!" Hikari hollered as she struggled again.

"Let my sister go!! You mail opener face!" Taichi shouted as he stepped forward ready to attack.

"I believe I have heard that one before." ShadowMyotismon said as he grinned. "Alright here's the deal you do what I say when I say it or else my next meal will be your precious little
sister."

When everyone nodded that made the evil Digimon smiled even more.

"Good now follow me and try anything funny LadyDevimon will be right there to straighten you out." When they nodded again, he smiled. "Now lets go. I have to set
everything up for the arrival of my guests."

~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken turned to see a little boy with sandy blonde hair wearing a bucket hat with a white shirt that had green sleeves and tan shorts. "Im sorry I didn't mean to laugh its just you
described my brother. He can be real pig headed at times." The boy said as he walked over and plopped down beside Chibi Ken.

"Hiya! The names Takeru! What's yours?" The little boy known as Takeru said as he held his hand out to the little boy.

"Ken." The indigo haired kid said as he shook the little boys hand happily.

"Well Ken why are you talking about your brother like he was some kind of evil plushie?" Takeru asked as he looked at the boy beside him.

Chibi Ken looked at the sandy blonde debating if he should tell him or not. He looked friendly but he remembered a saying that said 'looks can be deceiving.' But he was kid just like he
was so what's the harm in telling him?

"Well me and him had an argument. See my arm? Well that was his fault something took me and hurt me and Sam ,my brother, didn't even try to help me. And so I told him it was his fault
and he got mad, and so did I so I wish he would just disappear, and well he got even madder at me, and slammed his door in my face! And so now Im not speaking to him." Chibi Ken
explained as he looked down at the ground.

"Well I know this one time I got mad at my brother because he told me it was okay to paint our kitty green. So I did, but then I got in big trouble with my mom and dad. So I didn't talk
to my brother for a week and I tried to avoid him too. But that was the loneliest week of my life. So umm I know im not an expert on this kinda stuff but I think your brother didn't mean
for you to get hurt." Takeru explained as he played with the bubble liquid.

"Well did you ever get to tell your brother you were sorry for not talking to him?" The little indigo haired boy asked as he handed Takeru his straw so he could blow a bubble.

"No not for awhile. My parents got a di--divorce? My dad took my brother and me and my mom moved over here to Tamachi." The little Sandy blonde explained as he looked at the straw.

"Im not very good at blowing bubbles." Takeru confessed.

"Well That's okay. Hey lets go find my brother and I can tell him Im sorry and he can teach you how to blow bubbles?" Chibi Ken asked as he got up and picked up the container of
bubbles.

"Sure my moms still working she wont be done for awhile. Lets go!" With that Chibi Ken grabbed his new friends hand and took of to find his brother.

~*~*~*~*~*

"So whose turn is it to watch Chibi Ken?" Davis asked as he finished up his food.

"I think its our turn?" Cody said as he looked at Tk, who was sneaking the rest of his food to Patamon.

"Okay anyone know where he would be on a Saturday?" Tk asked as he rubbed his Digimon's belly.

"Ken would but well he's still not back. Im getting kinda worried." The lavender haired girl said as she put some of her fries under that table to Hawkmon.

"Well how about we email hi-" Davis was interrupted by the loud beeping of his determinal. Thinking it was Ken he quickly took it out and went to his inbox, but there wasn't any new
messages. Instead his voice mail was flashing.

"Why would anyone voice mail me?" He asked as he clicked on that and a voice that everyone knew right away came into hearing range.

~*'Well hello there little Digidestined. I bet your wondering how I got your email? Well That's not important right now. But I have something that Im sure you would want back. '*There
are some moving around sounds* 'When I get out of these stupid ropes Im going to kick your butt and send you back to what ever hole you crawled out of!'*~

"Oh no he has my brother!" Kari hollered as he leaned over the table to Davis.

~*' That's right my dear I have your brother, and I also have someone else here that Im sure a certain blonde would like to have back.' *There are some more moving around sounds* '
'You're a coward you know that!' *~

Tk stood up angerly and leaned over to the Determinal. "If you hurt one hair on there head I will personally rip you apart!" The sandy blonde growled as he clenched his fist.

~*' Oh I don't want to hurt them, I just want what's rightfully mine. And if you don't want them to get hurt then I suggest you comply with my demands pr LadyDevimon and I will just have
a little fun with them.' 'You touch my brother and I will kick you were it counts!' "Shut up little girl I wasn't talking to you! Now bring me what I want or else I will have 7 new
play things*~ That was the last thing said before static was heard.

"What do we do?" Yolei asked quietly.

"To put it bluntly. We're screwed." Davis said as he closed his Determinal.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken stood at the intersection to Odiaba and Kyoto, taking a shaky breath, he started across looking left and right, Sam was already on the other side waiting for him.

That's when Ken saw it the speeding motor of the red sports car that was heading his way, and the driver non other then Myotismon's host form.

"Look Out!!!!" He heard Sam holler as the sound of pounding feet were heard.

The next thing he knew he was on the ground and a lady was screaming.

(A/N: I was going to end it here and make you wonder who got hurt Ken or Sam, but Im not that evil.)

Ken got up and looked at the very still form of his brother, he shakingly walked over to him and fell to his knees not daring to move his brother.

"A-re you alright?" Came the faint question from the 12 year old.

"Yeah Im fine. just lay still don't make it any worse." Ken said as he tried not to cry.

"It's o..kay I k..n.ow I wo *Cough* n't make it. Tell my bro--brother I'm s.s.sorry for yelling a-at him." Sam said as he fought to keep breathing. The 12 year old knew that a rib must have
broke and punctured one of his lungs.

"Your brother already knows." Ken said calmingly as he smiled through his tearing eyes.

That's when Sam noticed it. "Ken?" He asked as he tried to breath but couldn't, scared he used what strength he could and grabbed at Kens hand and held it tightly in his.

"Yeah Sam its me. Please just stay-" But it was too late Ken's brother was.......dead. The indigo haired boy broke down crying. 'Its not fair at least last time I didn't have to watch it!' Ken
screamed internally.

"Som one call an Ambulance!" Ken hollered through his tears as he took his brothers hand out of his grasp and laid it gently on the ground.

Ken got up dazedly and walked over to were he was pushed out of the way, bent down, picked up Wormmon, and walked away still crying.

He stopped when he felt his Determinal beep. Trying to keep his arm steady he opened it and read the email that was sent to him.

Ken-
Listen we have a big problem. ShadowMyotismon got the older er I mean the first group of Digidestined. I need you to meet me and the others at the Odiaba District Park ASAP!
-Davis

Nodding to himself he turned down an alley way and headed towards the train station. ' Myotismon you have pissed me off one too many times. This time your going to hell and staying there!'
~*~*~*~*~*

Crest: Yup that's that chapter! Kenny-Chan is pissed.
Trunks: *Is tied to a chair with Crest sitting in his lap* Let me out of this chair!
Crest: *Pouts* But you're my favorite DBZ character.
Trunks: Let me up or I will go super sayian on your butt!
Crest: Meanie! *Gets up*
Kari: I think it would be interesting to see what happens So sit back down.
Chichi: *Comes in with food* Supper!
Serena&Duo: FOOD!!!!!!!
Everyone: -_-;;; Next chapter out in about 4 days!