Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Adventure ❯ End Game Pt.3, The Game is Tied and We're Down One ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crest: GOMEN NASAI!!!! *Bows* Gomen Nasai *Bows* Gomen Nasai *Bows* I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!! I didn't mean this to get out so late, but well writers block sucks!
Kari: Shut up you're worse then the brain dead freak over there. *Points to Serena*
Serena: I am not brain dead! Heero am I brai-
?????:HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Crest: Oh $h!t it's....it's......it's the.
Duo: It's the Psycho stalker run for your lives!!!
Heero: *Tries to make a run for it, but a pink blur soon attaches itself to him* I should have killed when I was in the underground building no one was there to witness it, but noo!!!
Crest: *Giggles* Could be worse.
Trunks: How?
Crest: ^_^;; Mari whatever her last name is, could have not stopped that bullet and let it hit her.
Heero: That's worse? I consider that better.
Relena: Ahh Heero you would never let anything hurt me would you?
Heero: Shoot me. shoot me now!
Crest: Oh yeah I didn't have time to spell check so Im sorry if its bad, but I wanted to get this up asap, but dont worry I will get it spelled checked tonight!
~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Girl!!!! Sylvyr Elf!!! Your getting ahead of me. ^_^;; But Im not going to tell you if it's the real one or not because that would ruin it. :p------ Besides isn't Tk too cute to have anyone
pretend to be him? Well anyways mysticblac- er FairyOfGoldenRadiance? This chapter is for you and what ever name you want to be known by!!!

And this chapter will basically set everything up for the last chapter which is well the next chapter then it's the epilogue thingy.

~*~*~*~*~*
Ryo looked around as he carried the McDonalds'' he was in looking for a place to sit, finding a booth, he set his tray and D3 onto a table, and setting his backpack beside him.

"Man I hate walking." Ryo said as he leaned back into his seat, and closing his eyes.

"Mmmph hmph fhght" Came a muffled voice.

Eyes snapping open, the light brown haired boy unzipped his backpack. "Im so sorry pal I completely forgot about you being in there."

"Well its nice to know I can count on you." The digimon said as he breathed in deep getting as much fresh air he could into his lungs. You wouldn't believe how bad a backpack could
smell after you left your socks in there for about 3 months.

"Hey! Just for that you don't get any food!" Ryo whispered jokingly as he picked up a hamburger, and was about to bite into it when he heard a beeping sound.

Looking around he noticed that the beeping was coming from his D3, setting down his food, he slowly picked up the small device, and looked at it surprised.

"What is it Ryo?" The blue digimon asked as he gobbled down the hamburger he took.

"There are 5 blinking lights, but That's not possible." The boy said in disbelief.

"Why?" Vmon asked as he looked up confused at his friend.

"Well when the light flash on here that means that someone with a digivice is near by, but five? Come on V-chan we are going to go follow them, maybe they will now where Ken is?" Ryo
said as he grabbed his backpack putting it back on and practically running out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*
Ken cringed as he entered the train. He knew he shouldn't have left his brother until the ambulance came, but he just couldn't stand there and look at his brother anymore, it was to
painful to see his brother like that and not be able to do anything.

'Owikawa' That name made Ken shudder. " How could he do that to a human?" Ken quietly asked himself as Owikawa's face inside the speeding car kept replaying over and over in his
mind.

"Ken-Chan are you going to be okay?" Wormmon asked as he looked up at the glazed over eyes of his partner.

When he noticed that Ken wasn't paying any attention he nudged his partner. "Ken-chan?"

Popping back into reality the indigo haired boy looked down at his partner and smiled. "Sorry, what did you say Wormmon?"

Looking worriedly at his friend the digimon sighed. "Never mind Ken-Chan it wasn't important."

'Next stop Odiaba' The captain's voice said as it came over the speaker of the trains speakers.
~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken lead his new 'friend' Takeru to a place where he knew his brother would be, but was stopped when he found a police officer was standing in front of them blocking there path.

"Im sorry kids but this road is closed off, there has been an accident, so you should probably head back to your house." The chubby short man said as he looked down at the two.

"What happened?" The indigo haired boy asked as he stared up at the man confused.

"Well someone accidently hit someone, and so I cant let anyone go through until its taken care of." The officer tried to explain as nicely as he could.

"Oh, well I guess I will have to go home and wait for Sam. You want to come or do you have to go back to your mama?" Chibi Ken asked as he stared at his 'friend'.

"I'll go with you, mom is probably still working anyways. As much work as she does you think she would even write about the history of Toilet Paper or something!" The kid said jokingly.

Giggling the boys headed back towards Kens house.

~*~*~*~*~*

Taichi leaned his head back onto the wall of the room him and the others were in.

"You know I realize that this sucks!" he said angerly as he struggled with the ropes that kept his hands tied.

"Nah really genius I thought this was a walk a the beach." Yamato replied sarcastically.

"You would wouldn't you?" The brown haired teen said as he smirked.

"Don't start you guys we need to find away to get out of this place and stop the mean jerks shadow!" Hikari said as she looked around to find something to get the ropes off her.

"Well anybody have a rope cutter?" Jyou asked looking around as he saw everyone sweatdrop.

"Uh Jyou buddy if we had a rope cutter we wouldn't be looking for something to be cutting the ropes with." Taichi explained to his friend.

"Oh." Jyou sighed as he bowed his head. "So we're up the creek without a paddle?"

"Jyou ol' pal we don't even have the boat." Yamato said as he leaned back against the wall.

~*~*~*~*~*

"So while we are waiting for Ken anyone got any bright ideas on how were are going to get the older kids back safe, 'and' not have to give up Chibi-Ken?" Davis asked as he sat down on

the cool grass of the park.

"I have no idea how we are going to accomplish that, but we will have to think of something, because if we don't something bad is going to happen." Tk said as he sat Patamon down on the
ground and then sat down as well.

"Well you guys could stall, while Yolei and I try and release the others?" Cody suggested from his spot beside Kari.

"You know I think it would work! I mean last time I checked Myotismon was not the brightest crayon in the box, so I think if we tried that it might work." Kari said as she looked around
to see if everyone agreed with her.

Gatomon smiled, "You know That's a great idea Kari! Since Myotismon is shallow as spit it will work perfectly!"

Everyone giggled at what the female digimon said.

"Well your right about one thing, the guy is pretty stupid." Yolei said trying to stop Giggling.

"So does everyone agree that, That's what we want to do?" The bucket hat wearing child asked as he looked at everyone, and they nodded.

"Good so now we need to tell Ken when he gets here, does anybody know when the train from Tamachi comes?" The goggel-head asked taping his fingers against the ground impatiently.

~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken slowly opened the door to his house, when he walked in all he heard was sobbing and his dad's muffled voice saying. "Its okay sweet heart. Please just try and calm down"

"But Sam was killed how can I be calm!?! We have lost our only light in our family." Rika said crying harder.

Chibi Ken stood in front of the door way to the living room Takeru right behind him. "Mama, papa, what happened to Sam?" The little kid asked looking at his parents.

"He..he died. We have lost the only light in our family." Rika said as she cried harder into her husbands chest.

Chibi Ken looked down at the ground. "But mama papa Im still here." He said as he headed towards his brothers room, Takeru right behind him.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ryo glanced down, again, at his D3 and then turned the corner.

"Please who ever you are just stay in that place till I get there." With that he continued to run down the street following the lights on his D3.

Just then there was a black and gray swirled vortex in the sky above downtown Odiaba.

"Great, just what we need." The brownish haired boy said as he rolled his eyes and headed towards the lights.

~*~*~*~*~*

Ken Ichijouji stepped off the train, still not completely down to Earth but slowly getting there.

"Ken-Chan please let me Digivolve we will get there quicker." Wormmon said as he looked back up at his partner, he sighed when he noticed Ken wasn't paying any attention to him.

That's when the little virus digimon noticed that the people around him had stopped walking and where now pointing and looking at the sky, moving his little head towards where the people where pointing to, he gasped.

He again turned towards his friend who looked as if in deep though. "Forgive me Ken." Wormmon turned his head side ways and bit the bluenette on the arm.

With a yelp of pain, the 13 year old was back into the land of the living. "What'd you do that for!" Ken asked harshly.

Wormmon whimpered at the harsh tone of his friends voice. "I....I'm sorry..K-Ken-Chan but look." The virus said as he pointed to where the other people where looking.

Ken slowly raised his head towards the sky and took a step back. "W-what is that that...That thing?"

"I don't know but it means trouble, I better digivolve and we should get to the others as soon as possible to make sure they are alright." The little digimon said as Ken nodded heading
towards an empty alley.

"Okay Wormmon Digivolve!"
~*~*~*~*~*

Chibi Ken sat on the floor in his brother's room crying and repeating. "Its all my fault."

Takeru stood over the boy, and smiled. "If you want I can help you." The sandy blonde said as he took a step back from the boy who was looking at the little kids in front of him.

"How?" The 8 year old asked standing up.

"Take the digivice out of the draw and use it." Takeru said as his smiled turned into a grin.

"But Sam told me no-" Chibi Ken was interrupted by Takeru.

"Well Sam's not here is he?" The eight year old sandy blonde hissed.

"No bu-" again he was interrupted.

"No buts, when has Sam ever been right about anything, or when has Sam ever done anything to help you?! I mean you have used the Digivice before without him knowing it. Now that he's

dead its all yours, and no one can take it from you ever, again." Takeru said as his eyes flashed black.

Ken's neck started to flash red as he smiled. "Your right its mine and no one will ever tell me not use it again!" With that the little boy opened the draw, grabbed the Digivice which soon
reacted to the computer, and the Digital Gate Opened and Ken and Takeru Disappeared.

~*~*~*~*~*

Armodillomon looked up at the sky. "Uh oh, if I didn't know any better I'd say that is not a good sign." The digimon said as he looked at the others.

"I bet That's gotta be bad." Davis said as he scooted over towards his friends.

"Its time digidestined, I presume you have what's rightfully mine?" A voice from above everyone said harshly.

"Myotismon!" Everyone gasped as they looked up to see the black shadow version of Myotismon.

"That's my name don't were it out." The Virus said as he touched the ground.

"Where are the others!" Kari hollered as she ran forward to the front of the group.

"There right here." He said as he snapped his fingers and the 7 original digidestined appeared in a bubble life force field. "Now I will let them go if you give me what I want, other
wise." ShadowMyotismon (Or myotismon) paused as he squeezed his fist closed and electricity surged through the bubble and electrocuted the occupants of the bubble.

"Stop! First let them go and then we will give you Chibi Ken." Tk said as he clenched his fist in anger.

"My, My what do you pathetic fools take me for? An Idiot?" The Virus digimon smirked shaking his finger.

"No of coarse we don't think you're an Idiot, a stupid moron, but defiantly not an idiot." Yolei said smiling sweetly.

"Your trying my patients my dear digidestined, now give me what I want or none of your siblings will make it to there next birthday."

All of the second generation of Digidestined looked at each other nodding.

"Patamon/Gatomon/Veemon/Armodillomon/Hawkmon Digi-Armor Energize!!"

"Patamon Armor Digivolve to......Pegasusmon. Flying Hope-

Gatomon Armor Digivolve to......Nefertimon. Angel of Light-

Veemon Armor Digivolve to......Raidramon. Storm of Friendship-

Armodillomon Armor Digivolve to.....Digmon. The Drill of Knowledge-

Hawkmon Armor Digimon to......Halsemon. The Wings of Love."

"If That's how you want to play That's fine with me! Nightmare Wings!" Instead of bats attacking the kids a black mist spread around the group.

~*~*~*~*~*

A Little boy about the age of 8 stood on the shore of a beach that was all black and gray, the wind blew his hair slightly, and the boy had something clutched in his hand tightly.

"Dip it into the water and then no one can ever take that away from you ever. All you have to do is listen to me, and you can be even more greater then your brother could have ever
been." Takeru explained to his friend as he watched Chibi Ken step closer towards the ocean.

"That's it Kenny-boy you can do it. Just dip it in and you will feel all better." The now black eyed kid watched as Ken stepped into the water bent down and put his digivice into the water, his eyes widened as about a million voices ran through his head. He tried not to scream, but the voice they hurt they told Chibi Ken about everything he every did wrong, and all
the times he loathed his brother for his perfection.

Then it all stopped, the little boy smiled evilly and clutched the device to his chest. "This is mine now and no on can take it away!"

"Come here child." Takeru said as he whirled around and soon transforming into Daemon. "It is time for you to fulfill your destiny."

Nodding the eight year old walked over to the 6'ft tall beast and the next thing Chibi Ken knew was something very hot shot through him as he screamed his heart out.

*Split Screen*

On the right side of the screen Ken is flying on the shoulder of Stingmon, all the sudden he starts screaming and holding his neck and fading in out of exsistance.

On the left side of the screen Chibi Ken is by Daemon, and is trying to hold the back of his neck, as he yells out in pain.

*Back to normal*

Chibi Ken screamed so loud that you could hear it in this world and the next, but then it stopped all you could hear was silence and then.

*Thud*

And if you looked there on the shore of the Dark Ocean there lay the lifeless body of one eight year old Chibi Ken Ichijouji, and beside him Daemon holding a little spiky ball in his
hand laughing.
~*~*~*~*~*
Ken: SHE KILLED ME!!!!!!
Chichi: Im sure she didn't dear, I just think it's a plot twist.
Ken: Its said that I lay lifeless on the ground! How can I not be dead!
Crest: Ken calm down buddy,^_^;;; uh please?
Ken: From this moment on the Kaiser has been reborn. MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Relena: Ewww! I always love a man in uniform. *releases Heero and heads over to The Kaiser*
Crest: Okies That's it for this chapter, I am not making any promises when the next chapter will be out, but I will tell you that it will be out. I will say in about 1-2 weeks, because writers block has hit and hit pretty bad.
Rini: Nah she's just to lazy to get of her @$$ and write it, but hey its summer give her a break.
Crest: Please will you all just go home I just want my 2 muses back. *Cries*
Ke er- Kaiser: REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!