Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Trip To Heaven, From Hell ❯ Disclaimer ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I do NOT own digimon; I own the plot to the story and the character Tyrone and his digimon partner. I also own any OOCness. But I do NOT in any way shape or form own digimon; if I did then things would be A LOT different in the anime. This disclaimer goes for the WHOLE story; I just didn't want to put it on top of every page. I'm lazy like that, lol.
 
Updating may take a while between chapters because that involves brain power and time, which I don't really have a lot of, but nonetheless I will try and update regularly. Key word there folks, TRY. And I use the English version names and Australian spelling (e.g. Colour and NOT Color). I have altered a few things due to the fact that I forgot EXACTLY what happened and I have changed their ages because I felt like it, and to make things a little less weird. If I have missed out on saying something or if there are mistakes anywhere, please let me know!
 
Hope you enjoy the story. Comments are very welcome and loved, flames are even welcomed! Yes, I am crazy. This is my second fanfic, so it won't be too good, but I'm told I underestimate myself. So please comment, with good, bad and helpful comments. On with the story then!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~