Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ An Enemy's Friendship ❯ A New Digidestined ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Recap: Davis and Kari were trying to enjoy some peaceful time together.  Time that was ruined when a large group of Giromon attacked.  With the help of some of their Digimon friends, Davis and Kari took out the group of Giromon with ease.  In the meantime, Biyomon, who was a good friend to Davis, Veemon and their Digimon friends decided that after a long time of fighting them against her will, she would join up with them the next time she saw them.  But a group of Ultimate Digimon and a Mega Digimon attacked her the next day.  Without the ability to go Ultimate herself, she was at a horrifying disadvantage.  She would have definitely been deleted if not for Davis and his Digimon friends.
/ is Davis mental talk
// is mental talk for all of Veemon's Digivolutions
\ is Kari mental talk
* is mental talk for all of Angel's Digivolutions






    &nb sp;                                    Chapter 9: A New Digidestined

A year had passed since Fyra's almost fatal fight.  Things have been calm as far as the Dark Masters.  Nothing bad happened in the Digital World during that year.  Davis and his friends weren't complaining though.  Even though they knew that things wouldn't stay quiet for too much longer, they enjoyed the quiet time that they did have.  They even threw some training into the mix.  Kari and Angel had gotten a lot stronger and a lot more powerful over the year as well.  Cody and Arma had secretly gone into the Digital World so that Arma could continue training with Davis and friends.  Arma had gotten a lot stronger during the year as well.

Fyra didn't tell the other Digidestined or their Digimon waht had happened to her.  Because of that, they didn't know about her new name.  She had taken to training with Davis and his friends, but she still took time to hang out around the other Digidestined's Digimon.  That way, she wouldn't cause suspicion, yet.  She was currently with Davis and friends.  She had gone through some tough training and was now watching other Digimon train.  Kari smiled and sat next to her.

"Do you like what you see?" Kari asked.

"Yes I do," Fyra responded.  "They're incredible," she added.

"You have improved a lot as well.  As have Angel and me," Kari said.

"Angel and you?" Fyra asked.

"Yes Fyra.  I have powers too," Kari responded before she told Fyra the story.

"Just when I thought that I couldn't find out anything else incredible, I hear an incredible thing," Fyra said smiling.  She went back to watching Davis and the others train.  She started training again a few hours later.  She had become Birdramon.  She was really determined to become stronger after she got to see and meet her Mega form in the data.  She sparred Sting for five hours.  Then she took a breather.

"That was very good Fyra.  You gave me a run for my money," Sting said.  He and Fyra had also become a lot stronger over the year's time.

"Thanks Sting," Fyra said.  "That was a very good workout.  All the workouts I've had over the year were very good ones," she added.

"You'll have plenty more like that Fyra.  Not only will they help you get stronger, they will also increase your endurance," Davis said as Dameg took a position next to him.  "Dameg here has so much endurance that he decided to stay an Ultimate-level Digimon.  He hasn't Dedigivolved for three years so far," he added.

"Wow, that is quite a long time to stay an Ultimate without Dedigivolving," Fyra said.

"But you don't have to do that if you don't want to.  Even though Bluice and Wolfy have the endurance to remain in their Mega forms, they only go to their Mega forms when they feel that it's absolutely necessary," Davis added.

Meanwhile in another part of the Digital World, a Digimon was just out for a stroll.  This Digimon was a tall yellow fox that stood on two legs.  She had sharp blue eyes and she wore purple gloves with yin yang symbols on them.  This Digimon was a Renamon.  Renamon are very rare Digimon who are known for their excellent fighting skills.  This Renamon had one thing that set her apart from her kind, She was waiting for someone.

Ever since the day she was hatched, she knew that she would be partnered up with a human female.  She didn't know whom she would be partnered to though.  She confronted Gennai about it once, and he told here that she would know when the time is right.  After that, she searched through the Digital World, hoping to meet with the one who would be her partner.  'I hope that my waiting will come to an end soon,' she thought.

Back with Davis and friends, Davis had decided that it was time to be heading back home.  Davis sent Cody and Arma home before he, Veemon, Kari and Angel headed home as well.  Even though a year passed, Kari still wasn't comfortable about being with Tai just yet so she and Angel still stayed with Davis and Veemon.  Things weren't too peaceful as far as the weather tonight.

At about 11pm, a violent storm moved in.  There was frequent lightning, most of the lightning striking from cloud to ground.  The winds were very fierce, and it was hailing pretty heavily as well.  The storm had woken Kari, Davis, Veemon and Angel up.

"Wow, that's one doozy of a storm out there," Veemon said.

"I know.  I've become used to storms because there were a lot of them in England, but this one is a lot worse," Davis said.

Just then, a big bolt struck the house.  Every electrical thing in the house shot off a shower of sparks.  Davis had put up a force field over him, Kari, Veemon and Angel just in time.  Ten minutes later, the spark shower ended.  Davis then removed the force field.  Then Davis's mother stepped into the room.

"Is everyone all right?" Mrs. Motomiya asked.

"We're fine thanks to Davis," Kari responded.

"Just be very careful.  This is quite a storm," Mr. Motomiya said.

"It is," Veemon and Angel agreed.

The storm continued to rage through the night, not showing any signs of letting up.  It finally did let up somewhat  the next morning.  What was left of the fierce storm was a steady moderate rain.  But there was no more wind, thunder and lightning or hail.  Mrs. Motomiya got a call from the principal of Davis's school.  Due to extensive storm damage, school would be cancelled for a while.

"Well Davis, it looks like you'll have a lot of time to yourself.  That was the principal.  She said that the school suffered a lot of damage due to the storm," Mrs. Motomiya said.

Then the phone rang again.  Mrs. Motomiya picked it up.  It was Mrs. Kamiya.  After having a brief conversation, Mrs. Motomiya put the phone back on the hook.

"Well Kari, it looks like you'll have a lot of time to yourself as well.  Your mother told me that she got a call from the principle of your school.  Your school has also suffered a great amount of damage in last night's storm," Mrs. Motomiya said.

"I hope that our friends in the Digital World didn't have to deal with that storm," Kari said.

"We'll check up on them.  Let's get ready first," Davis said.

"May I come along too?  My school was very heavily damaged as well," Jun said.

"I don't see why not," Davis said.

About two hours later, Davis, Kari, Jun, Angel and Veemon were ready to go to the Digital World.  Davis held Jun's hand before he and Veemon teleported.   Kari and Angel also teleported, and all five of them were soon in the Digital World.  Luckily, things weren't as bad in the Digital World as in the Real World.  There was some damage, but it wasn't nearly as extensive.

"Hey you guys," a familiar voice said.

"Hi Dameg," Davis and Veemon said without even looking in Dameg's direction first.  Then they turned to see Dameg coming twoards them.

"How did you know that it was Dameg?" Jun asked.

"That's something that Angel and I have been wondering ourselves," Kari agreed.

"Veemon and I can usually tell who's coming after hearing him/her speak.  It's not an easy thing to do.  It takes a good amount of memorization to be able to do this," Davis responded.  "I see that things aren't as bad here as they are in the Real World," he added.

"What do you mean?" Dameg asked.

"We had a bad storm last night.  The only reason why we're here this early is because our classes are cancelled for a while due to extensive storm damage to the schools we go to," Kari responded.

"Well, we're glad that you made it out okay," four familiar female voices said.

Kari, Angel and Jun looked up to see Angelda, Dragana, Fyra and Tyranna approaching.

"We had a close call though.  A lightning bolt struck my house," Davis said.

"If not for Davis's fast thinking, we would've been seriously hurt because the electrical appliances gave off a spark shower," Angel added.  Then she and Veemon  Digivolved to Ultimate and began to train.

But no one had noticed that Jun was no longer there.  She had felt something that would greatly involve her.  She left to find out what the feeling was.  But she really didn't keep mind of where she was going.  she soon found herself good and lost.  She decided to worry about getting back after she found waht she was looking for.

At about the same time, a familiar fox Digimon was also looking for something.  She felt the presence of humans in the Digital World and immediately went to see if one of them was her partner.  She phased in and out through the trees to help speed up her search.  About an hour later, human and Digimon finally met.  Jun looked at this Digimon in awe.  She had not seen any Digimon like this one.

Suddenly, a purple pillar of light shot from the ground.  Jun and Renamon were cast in it's ethereal glow.  When the glow died down, a purple D3 was lying on the ground next to Renamon.  Renamon looked down at the D3 and picked it up.  Jun reached out to hold it.  As soon as Jun touched the D3, it glowed again for a moment.  Renamon then felt a burst of power flow through her.

"After all these years, I've finally found you," Renamon said.

"What do you mean?" Jun asked.

"My name is Renamon, and I'm your Digimon partner Jun," Renamon responded.  "This D3 belongs to you," she added.

Jun took the D3 from Renamon and hooked it to her belt.  "The problem now is getting back to the others.  I really didn't pay attention to where I was going.  Now I'm lost, and I have no idea of how to get back," she said.

"Can I be of some assistance?" a female voice asked.

Jun and Renamon looked up to see Dragana coming down for a landing.  Renamon immediately got in front of Jun.  Dragana landed in front of Jun and Renamon.

"Don't worry Renamon.  This is Dragana.  She's one of my brother's friends," Jun said.

Renamon calmed down and stood next to Jun.  Then Jun walked over to Dragana and got on her back.  Renamon followed Jun and also got onto Dragana's back.  Then Dragana flew off.  She arrived and landed at Davis and the others' location half an hour later.  Jun and Renamon then dismounted Dragana.

"We were worried about you sis," Davis said.

"Sorry about that little bro," Jun said.  "But do I have a story for you," she added before showing the others her D3.

Davis and Kari couldn't believe their eyes.  Jun was now a Digidestined just like them.  Then they looked to the Digimon that was with Jun.  Just by looking into the Digimon's eyes, they knew that they wouldn't want to get on its bad side.

"Guys, I would like you to meet Renamon.  She's my Digimon partner now," Jun said.  "Renamon, the boy on the left is my brother Davis, and the girl next to him is his girlfriend Kari.  The tall black Digimon next to Davis is his partner Cyberdramon, which is the Ultimate from of Veemon, and the angelic Digimon next to Kari is her partner Angel.  Angel is an Angewomon now, which is her Ultimate form," she added.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Renamon said.

"The pleasure is all ours actually," Davis said as Kari and the other Digimon present nodded.

"Was your name always Angel," Renamon asked.

"No it wasn't.  Cyberdramon gave me the name.  I used to go by what form I was in," Angel responded before she and Cyberdramon Dedigivolved.

"I've heard of your kind Renamon.  Renamon are very rare Digimon.  You don't want to underestimate one though.  Renamon fight very well for being Rookie-level Digimon.  There Power Paw and Diamond Storm attacks only back up their impressive fighting skills," Angelda said.

"Would you like a name Renamon?" Jun asked.

"No Jun, but thank you for the offer.  There aren't too many of my kind out there so I don't think you'll have to worry about getting confused," Renamon responded.  "Besides, I'm the only one of my kind with a human partner now," she added smiling.

"All right Renamon," Jun said smiling.

Then Renamon grew tense again.  This time, Davis, Kari, Jun and the other Digimon with them grew tense as well.  Everyone except Renamon knew that it was the other Digidestined.

"Why did they have to come now?"  Kari asked, clearly not wanting to see them.

"I had a feeling that either we would run into them or they would run into us sooner or later," Davis responded.  "Let's drive them away like we always do," he added.

"Why did he have to be here?" Yolie asked angrily upon seeing Davis.

"I just wondered the same thing about you hothead," Davis retorted.

Yolie charged for Davis, but was stopped only a few seconds later.

"Vee Head Butt!" Veemon shouted, ramming his head into Yolie very hard.

Yolie went flying and was soon out of sight.  The only other Digidestined couldn't believe what they saw.  They never imagined that Veemon would be that strong.

"What's the matter?  Are you surprised?  I can easily crush any of you with only my bare hands," Veemon said.

"How can you be that strong?  It's impossible for a Rookie-level Digimon to have that much strength," Tai demanded.

"Watch what you say human.  Rookie-level Digimon can be stronger than you think.  I am a Rookie-level Digimon myself," Renamon retorted.

It was then that the other Digidestined noticed Renamon for the first time.

"What is that?" Matt asked.

"I would like you Digi-dopes to meet my partner Renamon," Jun responded.

"No way!" the other Digidestined exclaimed.

"Jun is a Digidestined now?" TK asked incredibly.

"You got a problem with that Gilligan?" Jun asked in response.

"That's it.  No one insults my little brother.  Digivolve Gabumon," Matt said angrily.

"You've got it Matt.  Gabumon Digivolve to...Garurumon!"

"Let's take her partner down," Matt said.

"Right," Garurumon said.

"Let's go Renamon.  Let's show them and the others just how strong a Rookie Digimon could be," Jun said.

"I'm ready partner," Renamon said, taking a fighting stance.

Garurumon attacked first.  "Howling Blaster!" he shouted.

Renamon easily dodged by jumping into the air.  "Is that all you've got?" she asked mockingly.

Garurumon charged for Renamon.  Once again, Renamon jumped into the air and watched Garurumon go right under her.  Garurumon was going so fast that he couldn't stop and charged right into a tree.  He quickly regained his composure and aimed another Howling Blaster at Renamon, which Renamon easily dodged again.

"As much as I like seeing you toy around with Garurumon, I think that it's time to end this battle," Jun said.

All right Jun," Renamon said.  She jumped into the air and spread her arms out wide.

Dozens of small white shards began to form.  Soon, the attack was ready to be fired.

"Diamond Storm!" Renamon shouted before the shards headed straight for Garurumon.

The attack made impackt.  Garurumon was so weakened after the attack that he reverted to Gabumon.

"Ganumon!" Matt cried as he rushed to his partner.

"That was the most pathetic battle I've fought so far.  I've faced a lot of Rookie-level Digimon that battled a lot better than you, and you were a Champion-level Digimon," Renamon said before returning to her place next to Jun.

"How could a single Rookie take out Garurumon?  That's not possible," Tai said.

"Anything is possible.  I can't believe how close-minded you've become.  I see why Davis, Veemon, Kari and Angel quit your team.  You're nothing but a bunch of airheads," Jun said before turning away and starting to leave.

"Why you little," Tai angrily said before heading towards Jun, intending to pound her senseless.  He didn't get too far because a fierce wind drove him back.

No one could see it, but Renamon was the one responsible for the sudden increase in wind.  But the increase in wind wasn't the only thing that happened.  Large boulders had also released themselves from the ground.  They levitated in the air, ready to be launched if necessary.

"Don't even think about hurting my partner," Renamon said, her hands pointing in the boulders' direction.  "Don't think about hurting Jun's friends and family either.  I won't hesitate to unleash these boulders.  And I can do it before your Digimon could Digivolve.  If you don't believe me, then try me," she added threateningly.

Neither the Digidestined nor their Digimn made a move.  They knew just by the tone of voice that Renamon had every intention of backing up her threat.  Then Patamon just happened to really look at Davis's group.  He gasped in shock upon seeing Fyra with them.

"Why are you with them Biyomon?" Patamon asked.

The other Digidestined, especially Sora looked and saw that Fyra was indeed next to one of Davis's friends.   They were shocked that Fyra was with Davis of wall people.

"What's the meaning of this Biyomon?" Sora asked.

"I'm just doing something that I should've done a long time ago," Fyra responded.

"Come with us Biyomon.  You're making a mistake," Mimi said.

"The only mistake I made was not teaming up with Davis sooner.  Unlike most of you, I became good friends with him and his Digimon friends.  Also unlike most of you, I got to know him for who he really is," Fyra retorted.  And my name is no longer Biyomon.  From now on, you can call me Fyra," she added.

Even though Sora was a little angry and very disappointed right now, even she knew a good name when she heard it.  'I have to admit that that is a good name for her,' she thought.

"You'll be in great danger with Davis and Veemon though," Tai said as everyone else except Kari, Ken, Sting, Cody, Angel and Arma nodded.

"That's where you're wrong.  I'm actually safer with Davis and his friends," Fyra retorted.

"Let's go Fyra.  They've refused to see the truth no matter how many times it slapped them in their faces," Davis said as he turned to leave.

Fyra turned to fly when vines wrapped around her.  She looked back and saw that Palmon was the culprit.  "Let me go or I'll make you," she demanded in a low tone.

"Sorry Frya, but I can't do that," Palmon said.

"I'll save you the trouble of making her let go of you.  Power Paw!" Renamon said.

Palmon didn't have the time to react as she was sent flying.  She had let go of Fyra, and Fyra flew off.  Fyra then turned around.

"Before I go, I want to show you one last thing," Fyra said before she began to glow.  "Biyomon Digivolve to...Birdramon!"  But she didn't stop glowing.  "Birdramon Digivolve to....Garudamon!" She then stopped glowing.

The other Digidestined just stood there in shock.  Fyra had Digivolved all the way to Ultimate by herself.  That had caught Davis, Kari, Cody, Ken and their Digimon friends off guard as well.

"How could she Digivolve without me?" Sora asked.

"That caught my friends and me off guard as well, but you haven't seen anything yet.  Veemon and Angel have been keeping a big secret from you.  And I think it's time for all to be revealed.  Veemon, Angel, would you do the honors in showing them what I mean?" Davis asked.

"You've got it Davis," Veemon and Angel said.

Then Veemon started to glow.  "Veemon Digivolve to...ExVeemon!"

The other Digidestined were even more shocked upon seeing Veemon Digivolve to Champion.  But then ExVeemon glowed again.

"ExVeemon Digivolve to...Cyberdramon!"

"No way!  Veemon can Digivolve to Ultimate?" Izzy said incredulously.

"That's right," Davis said.

"But that should be impossible.  You don't have a crest," Tai said.

"True I don't have a crest, but a Digimon can Digivolve without one," Davis said.

"Your turn to Digivolve Angel," Kari said.

"You got it Kari," Angel said as she started to glow.  "Gatomon Digivolve to...Angewomon!" she cried.

"How could you Digivolve?  Kari's crest was destroyed," Mimi said.

"As Davis just told you, I don't need a crest to Digivolve," Angel said.

"I think that you should Digivolve too Renamon," Jun said as her D3 started to glow.

Renamon became surrounded in a purple light.  "Renamon Digivolve to..." she said as she started to change.

Renamon's body became leaner, and she grew in size.  When the light faded, a ten-foot four-legged fox Digimon stood in Renamon's place.  This Digimon was bright yellow with nine beautiful tails.  The tips of the Digimon's tails were fiery, was were the feet.  It had a bushy mane and a headdress on its head that had the yin yang symbols on it.

"Kyuubimon!" the new Digimon shouted.

"This is Kyuubimon, a vaccine fox Digimon.  As you just witnessed, she is Renamon's Champion form.  Make her mad and you'll feel the burn of her Fox Tail Inferno and Dragon Wheel attacks," Cyberdramon said.

"It's time that we left now," Jun said before getting on Kyuubimon's back.

Cyberdramon scooped up Davis and flew off.  Angel scooped up Kari before following Cyberdramon.  Fyra followed, but at a short distance.  The other flying Digimon followed closely behind.  The land Digimon did a very good jon of keeping up from the ground.  Davis looked back and saw Fyra with a distant look on her face.  He immediately knew that something was troubling her.

/Cyberdramon, let's get alongside Fyra.  I can tell that something's on her mind/

//All right Davis// He slowed down a bit and flew next to Fyra.

"What's on your mind Fyra?" Davis asked.

"It's just that I wished that we didn't have to reveal this yet, even though it's been a full year, but I felt the need to show them," Fyra responded.

"We were hoping the same thing Fyra.  But unexpected things happen.  But even though they know that Angel and Veemon can go Ultimate, they can't help their Digimon reach Ultimate status becaue they don't know how to," Davis said.  Then he grew tense.

"What is it Davis," Fyra asked.

"TK and Yolie are following," Davis responded simply.

"Well, that fiery-tempered girl has more spunk than we gave her credit for," Dragana said.

"What do we do though?" Kari asked.

"Leave that to me," Cyberdramon responded.  He unwrapped his arm from Davis's knees.  Then he waved his arm in the air.

Afterwards, he, Davis, Kari, Jun and their Digimon seemed to vanish.  But the truth was that they were just invisible.  Cyberdramon then put his arms back under Davis's knees.  TK, Yolie and their Digimon were shocked.

"How could Cyberdramon make tham all disappear?" TK asked, still in shock.

"You got me TK.  He shouldn't have been able to do that," Yolie responded.

"We should head back.  There's no use trying to find them now," Pegasusmon said.

TK nodded.  "Right Pegasusmon.  Let's go."

"You too Halsemon," Yolie said.

Pegasusmon and Halsemon turned and went back to where the others were.  They arrived in a few minutes.  TK and Yolie dismounted their Digimon before their Digimon Dedigivolved.

"What happened?" Matt asked.

"They disappeared, literally," TK responded.

"They apparently knew that we were following them," Yolie added.

"There must be some way to stop them," Tai said.

"I hate to admit it Tai.  But there seems to be no way of stopping them," Sora said.

"I hate to admit it as well, but Sora is right.  Davis and his friends are too strong for us," Mimi said.

"There is always a way.  We just have to find it," TK said.

Cody and Arma just mentally sighed.  'He really is an airhead,' they thought.

Then the remaining Digidestined headed back to the Real World, hoping to come up with a way to beat Davis and his Digimon friends.  When everyone else left for their homes, Cody and Arma returned to the Digital World.  Veemon had given Arma the ability to see invisible things.  Arma could see the still invisible Digimon.

"It's okay guys.  The others are in the Real World now," Arma said.

Then Davis and his friends became visible again. 

"You're right Jun.  The others are a bunch of airheads," Cody said.

"They're only making it harder for themselves.  Nothing they do will really make a difference.  They're just too ego inflated to realize that.  I can sense that the Dark Masters are almost ready to make their next move," Davis said.

"What do you think  it could be?" Kari asked.

"I don't know Kari, but it won't be good by any means," Davis responded.

"Nothing that the Dark Masters do is ever good," Angel said.  "We just have to wait for them to make their move."

"In the meantime, I think that it would be a good move if Kyuubimon could do some training with your friends Davis," Jun said.

"Sounds good to me.  Are you ready Kyuubimon?"  Davis said.

"Ready, willing and able Davis," Kyuubimon responded.

"All right then, Dedigivolve to your Champion level Cyberdramon.  Bluice, Wolfy, you Dedigivolve to your Champion levels as well.  Go easy on Kyuubimon to start," Davis said.  "I'm telling them to go easy on you Kyuubimon because you honestly wouldn't stand a chance if they were to go all-out on you."

"I understand Davis," Kyuubimon said, getting ready to train with ExVeemon, Bluice and Wolfy.

"Don't worry sis.  Davis, our friends and I will help you to become as strong as we are," ExVeemon said.

"I'll do my best bro," Kyuubimon said smiling.

Now, let's get this training session started," Bluice said before giving off the first attack.

Kyuubimon quickly dodged to the right.  She then curled up on herself while rolling in the air.  Soon, she was nothing but a ball of blue flames.  Then a dragon's head appeared at the front.

"Dragon Wheel!" Kyuubimon shouted before heading straight for Bluice.

"Icy Mist!" Bluice countered.

The freezing mist took affect on Kyuubimon.  Her flames were quickly extinguished.

"Whoa, I've never felt an attack that cold before," Kyuubimon said.

"My mist is actually a lot colder than what you felt," Bluice said.

"Let's continue shall we.  Vee Laser!" ExVeemon said, firing off his attack at Kyuubimon, which she also dodged before launching her Fox Tail Inferno at him, Bluice and Wolfy.

That caught ExVeemon, Bluice and Wolfy off guard, and the fireballs struck them.  "Very good Kyuubimon.  You actually caught us off guard with that one.  But stay on your toes because that won't happen again," they said.

Kyuubimon continued training with ExVeemon, Bluice and Wolfy for about another hour.  She was exhausted by then and reverted shortly afterwards.  "Wow, that was the best workout I've ever had so far.  None of the battles I've been in have even come close to this one," she said.

"There will be plenty more where those come from Renamon.  I'll help out too.  I can feel my powers flowing through you.  I could also feel that you were straining to keep those boulders from flying every which way.  You'll need to be able to completely control your powers or you can unintentionally hurt someone," Jun said.

Renamon nodded and continued to relax.  She knew that with time and patience, she would become just as good as Davis's Digimon friends.  Meanwhile at Spiral Mountain, the Dark Masters were almost done plotting their next move.

"I say that we make an unexpected trip to the Real World.  Just imagine what kind of damage we can cause there," Machinedramon said.

"I agree with Machinedramon.  It will be there that we can also take care of that boy because all of his Digimon friends won't be in the Real World," MetalSeadramon said.

"We can split up.  That will split whatever Digimon in the Real World that are friends with the boy up even further.  Also, we'll take care of the other Digidestined and their Digimon once and for all," VenomMyotismon said.

"Those are some very good points.  And I've always wanted to see what the Real World looks like before starting to trash it," Piedmon said.

"Well it's settled then.  Tomorrow, we strike in the Real World," Puppetmon added.

"We'll kill two birds with one stone.  Not only will we cause damage, but we'll also get that boy and those Digidestined out of our hair," Apocalymon said.




And here's the end of yet another chapter.  I really wanted to update this because I won't be able to update anything else.  That is because that I will be with my parents in Las Vegas from tomorrow to about next Friday.  I am well into the next chapter of this story, but I will work on my other stories as well.  Preview for Chapter 10: Attack on the Real World:  The Dark Masters come to the Real World, causing chaos and destruction.  Many of Davis and Veemon's friends are in the Digital World, but several of them request to aid Davis and Veemon in battle.  But the Dark Masters come with sneaky tricks up their sleeves to make the battle a lot tougher than it will already be.  Can Davis and his friends prevail in this difficult battle?  Stay tuned to find out.

Oh, and I have two questions for you guys.  My first question is does anyone know what Armadillomon's Ultimate form is?  Please include a description of the Digimon and his attacks.  My other question is can someone tell me what Dinobeemon looks like, what his attack are, and what do the attacks look like?