Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient Warriors ❯ Meetings of Sea and Storms ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch.6

"Tell me again why we are here," Kumamon asked for the hundredth time as they looked at yet other sea cave entrance. Patamon looked down at the looming hole and he gave a gulp. Lobomon held the sea stone in one hand and it was glowing brightly as though sensing that its master was near.

"The stone shows that the warrior is down there, so we have to go down," Lobomon explained as he leaped up and down through the hole. Kumamon followed with Patamon close behind. This area had waves gently rolling in it and they group got splashed a few times. Not known to them, they were being watched by a rather unpleasant person.

Not known to the heroes and their new ally, Cherubimon had somehow found out a way to restore the other Legendary Warriors: Grumblemon, Arbormon, and Ranamon. Ranamon now peeked at the three people that were slowly making their way down the cave. "Now what are those annoying kids up to?" she thought to herself. She shook with anger to remember how that Zoe girl had beaten her up and taken her original spirits away. Now she found out that Mercuremon was working with these kids! That was the last straw, she had not rusted up that digimon because he had been an ally, but now she had a good reason to get revenge on that pesky metal head. She giggled to herself as she followed Kumamon, Lobomon, and Patamon.

The room they found themselves in was strange. A large coffin of stone with the symbol of the sea, a wave circled, marked the surface. The room was gently lit with a light blue color and the waves covered them up to their waist. A small niche was in the top of the coffin that seemed to be the same shape as the stone. Lobomon reached out and pressed the stone into the niche. Suddenly, a blinding blue light hit them all and they shielded their eyes. They opened their eyes again to see a figure emerging from the now open coffin. A beautiful girl was now standing in front of them. She had shimmering sea blue eyes that sparkled with energy, her hair was dyed a light blue, and a blue D-tecter was strapped to a belt on her waist. "Hey what is up people? My name's Acqua Oma, but you can call me Acqua," the girl giggled. She was dressed in a spaghetti strap shirt with a pair of shorts. A blue jacket was tied around her waist. "As you may already know, I'm warrior of the sea and no one beats me on the big blue ocean," Acqua said just as they heard a voice say, "is that so?"

Each of them whipped around and saw the one digimon that none of them, especially Lobomon, Kumamon, and Patamon. "Ranamon!" each of them shouted. "Uh, who's the digimon that looked like some bored make up person made up," Acqua asked. *Ranamon falls over anime style with leg twitching*

"How dare you insult girl!? I'll have you know that I'm legendary warrior of water and you better watch how you speak to me," Ranamon said with a stress mark throbbing at her temple. Acqua simply gave a bored look and said," whatever." Ranamon looked really steamed now and said," and no one ever insults my looks, I'm the most prettiest digimon ever."

Acqua gave her one look and burst out laughing. "Girl, the only way you could ever win a beauty contest, is that all the other contestants would drop dead at the sight of you and the judges would only have enough time to live to give a score," she burst out while laughing.

"How dare you, I'm going to beat some manners into you! Draining Rain," she shrieked as a rain cloud formed above her and starting raining. The other cried out as they felt the stinging water hit them, but Acqua looked rather bored.

"Is that the best you got, warrior of water? You're more like the warrior of puddles, let me show you how a real warrior fights," she said as she pulled out her D-tecter. "Execute! Spirit Evolution!" The spirit looked like a hunched up green and blue figure clutching a trident in its hand. "Tsunamimon!" The new digimon standing among them looked strange indeed. (Think of the Deep Sea Warrior from Yu-Gi-Oh) The digimon had a faceplate that covered its entire face, a wicked looking trident in one hand, covered in green scales, and blue armor covering it. "Now lets see how you face me! Tidal Wave Strike!" Tsunamimon raised up her trident and a huge wave formed in front of her. She pointed at Ranamon and the wave streaked over. Ranamon only had time to let out a startled yell before the wave smacked right into her. "Furious Trident!" Now the Tri-bladed end of her wicked weapon glowed blue and she slashed with lighting speed. Ranamon gave a cry as she was flung backwards.

"Insolent girl! I will beat you! Slide Evolution! Calmaramon!" Ranamon screamed, as she became the hideous squid beast digimon of water. "Bring it on amateur and by the way, is that you face or did a make box blow up there," Tsunamimon yelled as she charged forward. Calmaramon answered only with an anger shriek.

"I hope the others aren't having these problems," Lobomon muttered as he and Kumamon joined the fight.

Meanwhile, Neemon, Beetlemon, and Kazemon had just awakened the warrior of storms. The symbol of this warrior was a thunderbolt surrounded by a tornado. He was a little taller then them if they had been in their human forms, with black hair that looked a little wild and stormy gray eyes. A yellow and white D-tecter hung from his belt. He wore a white slack T-shirt and jeans. He held out his hand to the two digimon and said," Salutations, name's Lance Horishime, but just call me Lance and of course I'm warrior of storms." Just then the entire room shook and they heard someone say," Well, me finally found you kids. You won't beat me like last time."

They whipped around to see Grumblemon with his large hammer at ready. "You kids cause lots trouble, but this time you won't be so lucky! Slide Evolution! Gigasmon!" The small Grumblemon turned into the giant Gigasmon, beast of earth. "Gigas Slam!" He leaped high into the air with was about to smash them to pieces with his giant fists!

"Not so fast stupid," Lance cried as he pulled out his D-tecter. "Execute! Spirit Evolution!" The spirit of this warrior appeared to be a hunched up armored figure with widespread wings. "Hayabusamon!" The young man turned into an eagle/human digimon wearing gold and white armor. (Think of the Hayabusa Knight from Yu-Gi-Oh only with wings jutting out from under the green cape) A long sword was clutched in his hand. "Lighting Slash," the digimon cried as its sword began to sizzle with electricity and he charged at Gigasmon. The blade slashed a long line across Gigasmon's chest. "How did that feel, or does the numbness in your brain spread all through you?" Gigasmon only answered with a roar of rage. "Bring it on," Hayabusamon howled in battle lust as he charged in again. Neemon hid behind a rock while Beetlemon and Kazemon charged in as well.

Meanwhile back to the sea cave. Tsunamimon was having a bit of trouble with Calmaramon. "Acid Ink," the squid digimon shrieked as the ink spewed out of her mouth. Tsunamimon managed to dodge most of it, but bits of it splattered on her armor. She watched as the acid ate partway into the armor. She gave a hiss as she dodged another attack as Calmaramon yelled "Whirlwind tempest!" The two others had changed into their beast spirits and tried to lend a hand. Patamon was hiding carefully behind a rock in the back of the cave.

"Lupon Laser," KendoGarurumon howled as he attacked. "Avalanche Axes," Korikakumon roared as he threw his two axes. Calmaramon knocked the axes away and dodged the laser.

"Looks like I need a change of look, Slide Evolution!" The beast spirit looked like a coiled up blue sea serpent. "SpikeSeadramon!" The human looking Tsunamimon changed into a large sea serpent. It was a dark blue, with spikes lining its back. Instead of fins, it had a cluster of spikes and blue hair streaming out behind it. (Think of the Spike Seadra from Yu-Gi-Oh, I know, I know. I just love how some of the duel monsters look like! ;)) "Hydro Blaster," it roared as the digimon sprayed out a powerful blast of water. Calmaramon gave a yelped as she was blasted right out of the cave. "CAAAALLLLLAAAABUNNNGAAA!" SpikeSeadramon roared as she charged forward. "Let's see you dodge this! Spike barrage!" The spikes on her hands began peppering Calmaramon. Calmaramon shrieked as she felt the painful barbed ends punch into her and her fractal code and spirits appeared. "Time to show who's the real girl in the gang," Tsunamimon said as she appeared to scan up the data. "Goods guys 1, bad guys ZERO!" Acqua gloated as she returned and did that cabbage patch. The others had also returned to their human forms and looked at each other. "Now as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, my D-tecter will lead us to my groups leader," she said as the map appeared.

Back at the mountain, Hayabusamon had already slide evolved to StormDramon, a large blue and white dragon (like the Blue Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh and the beast spirit looks like a hunched up blue dragon!) and was beating Gigasmon badly. "Lighting Needles!" Gigasmon was soon full of the painful needles. "Tempest Storm!" The great dragon beat his wings at great speed and a huge tornado slammed into the earth warrior and his data also appeared. Hayabusamon scanned it up. "Oh yeah! Uh huh! Who da man! I am the man!" Lance gloated as he danced around the room. "Now anyway, my de- tecter will lead us to Raze," he said as the map appeared on the D-tecter.

TBC