Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hopes ❯ Backing Off ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Broken Hopes
By: E-chan Hidaka

Disclaimer: I always say the same thing in every fanfic, I post up and once again I do not own anything just the story, so please do not sue me.

Couple(s): Takari/ Kenyako/Koizum & Hints of Mimato

Genre- Romance/ Angst/ Drama

Rated- G- PG-13

This fanfic is dedicated to all the Takeru & Hikari fans out there. And please forgive for my bad grammar and spelling.

The bold italics are lyrics to a song by Avril Lavinge called "My Happy Ending," I do not own it so do not sue me.

Warning: this chapter is rated PG-13 to R due to the contents of sexual situation and rape issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Special Thanks:
DunkmoonX, Shadow Wulf, Sayinijin7, Takeru's Lost Angel, Azn Angel Hikari, Together Again, Paladin Of Takari, Seal_trunpet_bowl, Lili Shy Goth, Lighthopemyshine, Angelwarriar/Tevrah, Chloe-Laroo, Ridley, Digimonrule, Aro, Kari Elizabeth, ARCHANGEMON, SayTB, and Sylver_star and my many other readers out there

For encouraging me to continue writing this story and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. This chapter is dedicated to you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

So much for my happy ending
oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh, oh...

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade awaythis time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade awaythis time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh, oh oh

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it allfor watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

Chapter Seven: Backing Off

I let you go, I let you fly - Sarah Geroimo

Their kiss was gratifying, like it was no other they had share together. She broke it, and started to cry. But he was trying to continue it; until he felt the wet and salty taste of her tears touch his swollen lips from kissing with such haste. What the hell is going on! He thought to himself. I dont want you! I dont want to be in love you! I hate everything about you! she screamed, Let me go! He couldnt believe what was going on. He was chasing her, kissing her and now this. Her eyes show she meant everything, and that she also feared him. He let go of her and backed off her a little bit.
She looked at him all teary. Her eyes were all red and puffy. I dont know anymoreShe pushed him aside and started to run. He looked at her running retreat. Every bone in his body was telling to chase after her. But he was like glue to the spot unable to move. What the hell was that! He thought.
Argh! he growled. He let his emotions get the best of him. He was suppose to be this cold person, not really caring for anyone who cross his path. But how can he let Hikari Yagami get to him like that? That girl had affected him in a way he long forgotten. Damn! He punch the brick wall. His hand started to hurt, I think I broke my knuckles.

~

She was back at her dormitory and she locked herself inside. She threw herself upon her bed. She cried herself to sleep.

| Flash back while she was sleeping |

Stop! Please, let me go Amano! she cried.
Kari, your so cruel to me, he said to her. She slammed her fists into his chest trying to push him off her.
No! she screamed as he kissed her hungrily and rough. She squirmed and cried in struggle against him. Amano, please!
Youll have Karitrust me. So be a nice little girl and listen to me, he instructed her. He slowly pushed her shirt down.
Let me go! she screamed trying to free herself. Please!
Shut-up! You stupid bitch! he replied and slapped her. She cried even more, this wasnt the Amano she knew anymore. He was a monster in disgust of her once beloved Amano. She felt her shirt ripped. She scream and beg him to stop. Will anyone help her. Was a punishment from god? First her parents and now this she cried.

| End of flash back |

Ah! she screamed and bolted up from her bed. Her worst nightmare has come back and started to haunt her dream once again. She tried everything to forget it. She use her hands to wiped off the sweat that was raiding off her body. Damn Amano doing this to her, she trusted him, she care for him, even maybe in love with her. Now she didnt even trust anyone expect her brother and Sora. But she wasnt with her brother anymore. Who was going to protect her from herself? Or more who was going to protect her from Takeru. Can anyone save her?

~
Damn it! he yelled in frustration.
Well youre the idiot and decide to break your knuckles. she scold him. He looked at the lavender hair girl in front of him. He wanted to so much to strangle the girl right now. But she was aiding to his broken knuckle. What did you do now? she asked.
None of your business, he snapped.
Well thats a nice way to tell me thanks. Let me remind you that youre the one that came to my house and asked me to bandage you up. she replied.
Hmph! he sighed as he watched her bandage up his right hand with white bandages. Fuck! This is the hand I write with! I will get you Yagami!
Why dont you leave Miss Yagami alone Takeru-kun for a while, she suggested.
No, Miyako. I want her to suffer, he told her. She sighed in defeat. She will never understand the mind of her crazy psychotic blonde hair friend.
You know Takeru, you have the weirdest way to say that you have a crush on a girl, she said to him.
I do not have a crush on her! he argued back.
Sure whatever you say, she retorted, but I say you like her and you just dont want to admit it. There was a knock on the bathroom door. What! she yelled.
Miyako, Ken here, it replied.
Oh okay mom, she returned. She unlock the bathroom door and in came a dark indigo hair boy. He looked at his two best friend. Takeru was shirtless and his girlfriend was in very short shorts and a purple tube top. Also she was in the middle of his blonde hair friends legs.
Hey you two I see you have a started the party without me, he said in a teasing mood.
Can it Ken! Takeru growled at his friend.
Aw, and I love you too TK. he teased on.
Shove it up your ass and die! Takeru spat back.
Geez something crawled up your ass and died. Ken said. Hi babe! he smiled and give a kiss to Miyako on the cheek.
Thanks lover boy, she smiled, Let me tend his other boo-boo and Ill give you a check up. she winked at Ken. This love fest was making him sick, he just wanted to hurl at his two friend. They really need to get a room when it doesnt involve him half of the time in their sexual jokes. Takeru just rolled his eyes in irritation.
I cant wait till its my turn, Ken was drool of thinking of the possibilities. Then he gave a gleeful smile to his blonde hair friend.
Keep me out of yours and her fantasies! Takeru said reading his friend intentions.
Aw, Takeru youre no fun! Ken whined. He winced as his lavender hair careful patch his ribs.
Watch it you bitch! he snapped.
Sorry, Takeru-kun I didnt mean too, Miyako said, Ill make it all better, she was highly turned on. She was in the bathroom with her two best friends and she just wanted to smother both of them with kisses. Im very sorry Takeru-kun, she said in a low voice. She began to breath in deep, she delicately touch his shoulder and began to give small butterfly kisses on his right collar bone. He closed his eyes in defeat, and let his friend work her magic.
Ken watched his beloved lavender hair tenderly kissing his best friend collar bone. And he was just getting exciting watching. God, he loved his Miya-chan and he didnt mind sharing her with his best friend.
Miyako looked up at Takeru and saw his eyes were closed. She slowly made her kisses up his throat to his jaw line. He sighed. She kissed his lips. Your delicious. She felt someone feeling on her and it was her boyfriend. She smiled. She was in her favorite place, between her two favorite people who make her feel loved. She moaned as she felt Ken giving her the attention her body wants.
Youre always the naughty one, so greedy with needs, Takeru said grinning at the girl who in the middle of two boys. He kissed her lips and pushed for entrance. She moaned into the kiss. She was in pure heaven.

~
Her phone was going off, and she let her answer machine pick it up. Kari? You there! Pick up the phone! it said, Fine! Give me a call back once you get back to the living, you know your friend Izumi
Why! she screamed. She was covered in clutter. It was eight oclock at night, she had been at it for hours looking through her clothes. She couldnt find it. Dry tears made her face dry. She looked through her closet, why cant she find it. Where was her brother blue hooded sweater.
Then she remember it was in her book bag, the day she left it with that idiot named Takeru at the park. She bang her head against the wall. How in the world was she going to get it back without getting into with him. Uh! I hate him! I hate myself! she yelled. She could just picture the different scenario when she asked Takeru back for the sweater. Her phone was going off again and once again she let her machine take a message. Kari, where are you? Its me Izumi. I just got back from a date with Kouji and he seem very upset about some thing. And it involves you, so can you please call me back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
To be continued.

E-chan Hidaka Sept. 27, 2004

Ps. Im sorry if the chapter was short. If you need to contact me please email me at echan_Hidaka@yahoo.com