Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Ice ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Me: First of all, let it be known that is don't hate the Ishidas. I only dislike them because of the idiots making digimon made it Sorato and Takari. That's right, I said it. I don't own Digimon.(or any songs I use)
Tai: And if you did?
Me: you would be more than the leader of the digidestind. Taichi Kamiya, Commander of the Shekon Ryu and Resident Badass of the digital world!!! Did I mention that you would be king?
Tai: *at loss for words* you would do that?
Sora: what about me? I'll be with Tai, right? *looks at me hopefully*
Me: What are you, a moron? OF COURSE!! Taiora and Daikari for Everyone!!! Let the fun begin!!!!
 
 
 
Sora woke with a start. “No, it was just a dream. There is no way he could know about me.” Tears began to fall from her eyes. “He was so cold to me. I'm his best friend! How could he leave me like that? Dammit, Why do I feel like this? Why do I care what's happened to him?” Sora walked over to her dresser and picked up the hat that she had worn for years and put it on. The welcome feeling of indifference helped to ease her mind. “Yeah, right, like I could ever care about him” she said. `But you do' said a little voice in the back of her head. “Shut up conscience” she said, then stopped. Her eyes grew wide. “No, that did NOT just happen” Sora said. “That CAN'T happen.”
Meanwhile somewhere in the DW a certain Taichi Kamiya woke. “That was a weird dream. I talked to Sora without Matt there.” He sat up, and thought back to when he had been leader of the DD. Tears started to form in his eyes. “Why do I still feel like this? I was supposed to be over her already. She betrayed me so many times in the past.”
“So you still love her?” came a familiar voice. “Your not the only one not over the girl they left behind.”
“So you are still hung up on Hikari as well?” Tai asked, turning to look at the boy standing in his doorway, “Davis. You should stop coming to my room like this. People might get the wrong idea.”
Davis smirked. “would that be such a bad thing? Then the girls would stop eying you like they were thinking of the best way to seduce you.”
“I can't go back to sleep. Want to practice music?” Tai asked
“Have I ever refused?” Davis said.
Later…..
“Is everything in place?” Tai asked.
“Yeah. What song should we start with?” Davis queried
“We'll start with `Ice'.”
 
(this song is `Ice' by the Rasmus)
 
I see you try to avoid me
You ain't so friendly
Cold like ice I can see what that means
 
Let me explain first why I haven't been around
I let you know why I haven't seen you everyday
Been busy with the band if you know what that means
 
I heard you're talking things about me
Building barricades around me
So real friendship
Wasn't real at all it seemed
 
And if it's so that you're talking shit behind my back
I'll let you know I can fight back in the cruelest way
So I'm asking for peace, if you know what that means
 
Say it again if you want to depress me
Say it again go ahead
I feel nothing(x2)
 
You wanna say something to me
Come and say something to me
What is wrong with you may I ask
 
And if it's so that you're talking shit behind my back
I'll let you know I can fight back in the cruelest way
So I'm asking for peace, if you know what that means
 
Say it again if you want to depress me
Say it again go ahead
I feel nothing(x2)
 
After several other songs, Tai and Davis realized that though it was seven thirty in the morning, they had acquired a small audience.
“Lisa, what are you doing here? I thought that I told you to go check out the intruders in the Forest of Irrelevant Road Signs?”
“We did. They were no threat. Just some kids that got sucked in on accident. I sent them back and told them to stay out of the DW since it is getting too dangerous for kids.”
“So it wasn't them?” Tai asked.
“Not them. And they have no clue as to what's going on in the DW or who Yamato Ishida is.”
“Good”
 
Back in the RW
 
“I called you here for a good reason, so be quiet!” snapped Matt at a large group of DD. “Now you all know of the one that many Digimon call Prince Ryuzaki, right? Well, if anyone has any clue as to the identity of this self-proclaimed prince, I want to know NOW! If not then resume your previous assignments of persuading the parts of the DW we haven't conquered to join me.”
“Yes, sir!” came a multitude of voices as they left the room.
“Izzy, have you got anything on this guy?” Matt asked.
“I pinpointed the location of the enigmatic entity's dwelling place, but all my hypothesizes have been proven false by various factors as to who this said entity could be.”
Matt looked confused. “is there a menu on you that allows me to choose what language you use? English please!”
“I know where he lives, but I have no idea who he is.” Izzy said plainly.
“Matt, I think we should visit him.” Sora said, speaking for the first time.
“We can't risk it. The digimon we have been encountering are getting more powerful. Last time it took all of our digimon in mega form to defeat three enemies. For all we know, it could be his doing!”
“Please Matt, maybe we could ask if he knows where Tai and Davis are. Then we'll have Omnimon And Impearialdramon paladin mode to help us!”
Matt thought for a minute. “Fine we'll go to see him. But we will find out who he is while we're at it. And if he has a problem with me and my Kingdom, then we will have to deal with him.”
 
 
 
 
Well, here's the next Chapter. It was fun to write.
 
First' I would like to thank Thunderbird for the positive Review. It was my first, so I'm really glad someone liked it enough to comment. You might also enjoy another fic I'm going to write soon. What if there were SIX sovereigns istead of four? If you give me enough info on you and the digimon you would like to have I may make you a part of a story. Please keep reviewing. If you do, I will do my best to be fast updating. also if any one knows any good songs, tell me. It may influence my writing.
 
Lord Pata, like I said, I don't hate the Ishidas. I also apologize for OOCness. Tai has his reasons. Any bashing is unintentional as I don't wish to immediately piss anyone off so quickly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention though.
 
Oh, I almost forgot. TAIORA FOREVER!!!! (And Daikari too, but I would rather read a fic with Takari in it than Sorato)