Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Ryukyuubimon and Veemon's nosebleed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Me: I'm back with the next chapter of Broken!!!!
Tai: Is there going to be action in this chapter? I'm getting bored.
Me: don't mock me. I can still make this Sorato!!
Tai: *pales* NOOOOOO!!!!
Me: Who am I kidding? I can't write a Sorato!! I would rather commit seppuku!
Sora: That can be arranged if you threaten my Tai again.
Me: *pales* you wouldn't.
Sora: would and could. No one would be able to tell I did it.
Me: O_O
 
The DD arrived in the DW at the wrong place at the wrong time.
“What's going on?” TK shouted as hordes of terrified Digimon ran past the DD.
“I don't know, but I intend to find out!” yelled Matt.
“It is my belief that we have stumbled upon a battleground” Izzy said.
As if to confirm Izzy's suspicions, a giant explosion was heard nearby and a girl came flying through a nearby wall and crashed into Izzy.
“Dammit, of all the days to go on patrol without our digimon.” She said getting off of Izzy. The girl had shoulder length red hair and blue eyes, which widened as she looked at the DD. “It's you!” she said, clearly surprised. “Tana, guys, we have a situation!”
“No kidding!” yelled a boy's voice from the direction of the explosion. “Is the Commander going to get here anytime soon? We're getting our butts kicked and handed back to us over here! When I agreed to join, you said nothing about fighting mega level digimon! ”
“You, stay here.” The redhead said coldly. “We have some Diaboromon vermin to take care of.”
“No thanks. Guys, Digivolve to mega.” Matt said. The Digimon proceeded to do so, or go to ultimate if they couldn't achieve mega.
“Fine, don't listen to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my sword.”
“You're fighting them yourselves? That's suicide! A ordinary human has no chance against a Mega level digimon! It's scientifically impossible!” Izzy burst out.
“The Commander and Prince Ryuzaki pride themselves with the ability to achieve the impossible, and push us to do the same. Speaking of the Commander, he's almost here. If you want a crack at the Diaboromon, you better hurry.”
It only went downhill from there. The Diaboromon made short work of the ultimates. Metelgarurumon was the first to go down of the megas, followed by Herculeskabutarimon and Pliesomon. Seraphimon, Magnadramon, and Phenixmon were the last ones standing and were doing fine, until the appearance of Armageddenmon.
“No way! This can't be happening!” TK shouted in anger.
“Way. It IS happening, which is why I'm here. Tana! I brought Renamon, since she is the only one we really need now.” A boy wrapped in a red cloak with a hood hiding his face walked up to the redhead. “Sorry Lisa, I was busy and came as soon as I could.”
“Busy doing what? Making out with Prince Ryuzaki?” Lisa spat.
“No, getting ambushed. And I'm going to pretend you didn't say that. Oh, by the way….EWWWWWWWW! Why the hell would I be making out with my mentor? We are both very straight. If our past history hasn't proved that, I'm not sure what will.” The boy shot back. “Where is Tana? If she gets hurt, Ryuzaki will have my head. I really don't know why he's so protective of her, though.”
“Lisa! Is that the Commander? We need some help over here.” Said a girl running up to the group. She was dressed the same as the boy and like him, they couldn't see her face. She then spotted Renamon. “Renamon! Where are all the other digimon? Never mind, you have to digivolve to mega and help!”
“No, don't go to mega, Tana, they're too powerful for that. Use this.” The boy said, tossing something to the girl. “Dragon armor digivolve her. Just say `dragon armor energize, Setsoru' and you'll see why. I honestly don't know why he's giving you one, let alone giving you Setsoru, the third most powerful one.”
Lisa looked pissed. “This is her second day, and she gets one already? I haven't even gotten one!”
Tana ignored the fuming Lisa. “Dragon armor energize, Setsoru!” she shouted.
 
“Renamon Dragon armor Digivolve to…. Ryukyuubimon!” Where Renamon once stood, a beautiful kitsune now stood. She was the same size as Renamon, but she was wearing a suit if rainbow armor which seemed to swirl and change colors as you looked at it. She was also wearing two Japanese style swords on her back. Her yellow fur seemed to glow vibrantly as though it were the sun. But the most noticeable thing was that her icy blue eyes now glowed gold and were full of warmth and love for her friends and allies, while at the same time, full of disgust and disdain that assured swift and sure judgment on her enemies. Ryukyuubimon turned to face the battle. “Armageddenmon and Diaboromon! You have attacked a innocent village that has done you no harm. What do you have to say for yourselves? Be careful how you answer, as it will decide your fate.” Ryukyuubimon said, her voice ringing out in a way that all could hear it. It was a voice full of power, but also full of feminine charm that clearly indicated that she was a girl.
Amageddenmon's response was to send a destiny destroyer at Ryukyuubimon, which expoded when it hit her. When the smoke cleared, everyone saw Ryukyuubimon standing without a scratch on her.
“Your fate has been decided.” Ryukyuubimon said, drawing one of the swords. “Setsoru's judgment” she said, swinging her sword. A blue light came off of the sword and slammed into Armageddenmon and a few Diaboromon. The Diaboromon were promptly deleted and Armageddenmon went flying.
“Wow,” Tana said in awe.
“Prodigious!” breathed Izzy. He then proceeded to check the digimon database for Ryukyuubimon. “No way, Ryukyuubimon isn't in the database!”
“I bet if Veemon were here, he would have passed out from blood loss. Ryukyuubimon is his type,” said the Commander.
“I heard that!” said a voice behind them. Everyone turned to look at the blue digimon. Said digimon took one good look at Ryukyuubimon, and immediately got a nosebleed. “WOW! Talk a major hottie!”
“Okay, start talking! Who are you, and what's going on?” Matt said.
 
Well, here it is. The next chapter.
Thunderbird, I think veemon has the hots for your digimon. Sorry about that. This probably isn't as good as it could have been, but I'm trying to keep my word to update as fast as possible. Please keep reading and reviewing. I enjoy your comments. They give me reason to update.
Lord Pata, if you have any more words of wisdom to share, please do. I don't mind your criticism if it helps me write.