Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Ryuveemon and Davis ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Me: Yay! I have third person reviewing! You're so kind! Unlike my little sister, who is a big fan of read and run!
Tai: *sweatdrops* your getting off the subject.
Sora: does Biyomon get to Dragon armor digivolve?
Me: maybe, if you're good.
Ryukyuubimon: *walks in* Since Koji seems to keep forgetting, I'm here to do the disclaimer. Koji Ryuzaki does not own anything but a kitten named Ada who insists computers are bad and then tries to block the screen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with Ryuveemon.
Tai: O_O
Sora: O_O
Me: O_O
 
 
 
“Okay, start talking! Who are you, and what's going on? I want some answers, and you're going to give them to me!” Matt demanded.
“Ya know, as much fun as that sounds, I have a better idea. How about I give you the finger, and then Veemon and I go help Ryukyuubimon kick some ass?” The Commander then proceeded to give Matt the finger, and said, “Dragon Armor Energize, Dakaru!”
“Veemon Dragon Armor Digivolve too…. Ryuveemon! Where Veemon once stood a Wargreymon sized digimon. He wasn't overly muscled like Ev-veemon, but he wasn't scrawny either. He was wearing armor that was the same color as the sky on a starlit night and had two swords. One was a giant broadsword almost as tall as he was, and the other was an impossibly long katana (think of Sephiroth's sword). His eyes shined silver and this, along with the armor, gave a clear `don't mess with me, I'm a badass just looking for asses to kick' message to anyone who saw him. “Hey, Ryukyuubimon! Are you doing anything later? If not, would you mind going to get something to eat with me?”
“Ryuveemon, now is not the time to be flirting!” the Commander yelled. This was the moment a Diaboromon decided to attack him.
“Cable Crusher!” the attack connected with the Commander and there was an explosion of dust.
“Right, I guess I did leave myself wide open.” Came the Commander's voice from the cloud of dust. A gust of wind blew the dust away and revealed the Commander standing there blocking the attack with a broadsword that everyone knew he didn't have before. He was also missing his right glove, where the symbol of the crest of Courage shone brightly. “Diaboromon, say hello to my sword, Courage.” He then knocked the attack aside, causing it to slam into the ground beside him and charged at the digimon, slashing him in the middle. “This cloak is restricting my movements. I think I'll lose it.” And with that declaration, he threw the sword in the air and pulled off the cloak and caught the sword. The DD did a double take.
“Davis?!” they all yelled at the same time. To say Davis looked different would be an understatement. His hair wasn't spiked anymore, he seemed to look older and more muscled, and he was wearing armor that looked the same as Ryuveemon's. But what had changed the most were his eyes. They were no longer warm and full of the happy-go-lucky spirit he once had. Instead, they were cold, calculating and boar the look of one who had seen too much to retain their innocence.
“So, the former leader of the armor DD has betrayed us. Why am I not surprised?” said a very pissed off Matt. He was not going to let Davis get away with insulting him.
“One: I didn't betray you. YOU betrayed ME! Two: You're lucky to be alive. If it were my choice, I would have evacuated everyone and left you behind to fight by yourself. But it wasn't my choice. Ryuzaki wants you alive. I won't let you into the castle, though. Ryuzaki wants to test you resourcefulness to see if you are worthy of an audience with him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some Diaboromon asses to kick.” He took off his left glove. “Miracles, come forth!” The crest of Miracles appeared and glowed brilliantly as a sheathed katana appeared. “Destroying evil digimon is a great anger outlet. Commander Daisuke Motomiya is ready to kick some ass!!”
 
 
 
This chapter was way too short. Sorry about that. Between work, cleaning, sleeping, and eating; this is the third most important thing, behind eating and sleeping. Sadly, life says it should be the last on the list. *stares at computer sadly* PLEASE REVIEW!!! Reviews are important to my work.
 
Thunderbird, RyukyuubimonxRyuveemon. Is this acceptable? I also need to know what you want to look like. Sorry for the short chapter.
 
Lord Pata, If you find any mistakes, please let me know.
 
YukiGaAruAI O CourageousLove O, YOUR NAME IS REALLY LONG! I need: Gender, Name (I'll make up a last name if you don't want to give yours out), and what you want to look like under the cloak. Also, do you want your weapons to have names?
 
Well, it's late and I need to sleep, so bye!
Koji Ryuzaki