Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Headstrong ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Me: I'm back! Did anyone miss me? Probably not. I had a sucky day.
Tai: why are you telling us this?
Me: do you want me to torture you?
Tai: *gulps* ummm I'll shut up now.
Me: ummm, I didn't mean it! There's no need to tell Sora what I said.
Sora: No need to tell me what?
Me: *runs away* don't kill me!!
 
 
 
“Commander Daisuke Motomiya is ready to kick some ass!” Davis said. “But first, I need some background music. Hold this, Lisa.” He said, tossing something to her. “Davis grabbed Miracles in his left hand. “Work hard, play hard. In this case, it's both. Time to rock!” As if on cue, the box he tossed to Lisa began to glow and music began to play. Where it was coming from, no one knew. It just seemed to come from all around.
 
(this song is is Headstrong, by Trapt)
 

Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now I'm out
See you later
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now that's over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

[Chorus:]
Back off I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we're headstrong
Back off I'll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong
I can't give everything away
I won't give everything away

[Verse 2:]
Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best
I see you're full of shit, and that's alright
That's how you play, I guess you'll get through every night
Well now that's over
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now that's over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

[Chorus]

[Verse 3:]
I know, I know all about [x3]
I know, I know all about your motives inside, and your decision to hide

[Chorus]
 
 
As the music started, Davis spun around and, moving with a speed no normal person should possess, plunged Courage into the chest of the Diaboromon he had injured with one arm. He spun again, so the still impaled digimon was behind him and swung the sword over his head, slicing the digimon's head in half. “Ryukyuubimon, Ryuveemon! Take care of Amageddenmon! I'll deal with the Diaboromon,” he said.
As the DD watched as Davis joined the fight, Hikari was mortified. `What happened to him? He's changed so much. What happened to the boy I used to know? The one who was always competing with TK and would do anything to impress me?'
Kari's thoughts were interrupted as Lisa decided to talk. “So this is the famous Daisuke Motomiya in action. He is defiantly Prince Ryuzaki's pupil.”
“What happened to him?” Kari asked hesitantly, unsure as to whether or not she would answer. “He used to be a warm, caring person.”
Lisa looked at Kari with a sad look in her eyes. “Are you Hikari Kamiya?”
“Yes, I am. Why do you ask?”
“The resemblance is uncanny. As for what happened to him, well, twelve years alone in the DW can do that to a guy. If you were to look in his eyes while he fights, you would see anger, rage, and hate. But if you looked deeper, you would find the true emotions he hides. Sadness, guilt, pain, loneliness, and heartache. He didn't choose to be this way. He is suffering from survivors guilt. He want to help save the DW and will continue to fight to his last breath. This is his reason for living. If he must kill he will, and will not stop fighting until the DW is safe or he is dead. Like our former leader. He led until he was forced to stay behind to give us a chance to get away.”
“That sounds like something my brother would do.” Kari said sadly.
“You have no idea,” Lisa said softly.
“Shall we dance?” Davis taunted as the Diaboromon attacked. The first to tried to crush him with his hands. “Too slow!” Davis said as he disappeared and reappeared behind him, stabbing the digimon in the back. “Com'n, you can do better than that!” he said, pulling out his sword. Three more charged him. Davis threw Courage at one of them, stabbing it the chest and pinning it to a wall. “Time to work, Miracles!” he said. He shifted his left foot behind him, keeping Miracles at his waist. He proceeded to rapidly half unsheathe and re-sheath it. He did this four times, and each time he did, there was a gold flash and several deep gashes appeared on one of the Diaboromon. After doing this four times, fully unsheathed it swinging it upwards at one digimon, sending a silver line at it, and down at the other. The line hit the digimon and sliced through them. “Final Destiny, courtesy of my mentors Tai and Ryuzaki,” Davis said sheathing Miracles and reabsorbing it into his hand. He held out his hand and beckoned for it to come to him. To everyones surprise, it dislodged itself and came into Davis's waiting hand.
“What. The. Hell. How the hell did you do that?!” TK yelled.
Meanwhile….
“Destiny Destroyer!” Armageddenmon attacked Ryukyuubimon with full force.
“Ryuveemon! If we beat him in under two minutes, I'll go out with you.” Ryukyuubimon said as she dodged the destiny destroyer.
“Really? I guess that's better than a long spectacular battle! Dragon Art level one! Eight Pentagrams of Sealing!”
Suddenly Armageddenmon stopped moving.
“Lets go! I sealed his power. If we attack now, he won't stand a chance!”
“Setsoru's Judgement!” shouted Ryukyuubimon.
“Dakaru's Rage!” yelled Ryuveemon.
The two attacks hit Armageddenmon and he was deleted. Digimon that had been in hiding came out and cheered. A Koramon went up to the two armored digimon.
“If you hadn't shown up when you did, we would be in big trouble! How can we repay you?” he asked.
“A thank you is all we need. We always help those in need.” Ryuveemon said.
“Black Dragon squad, move out, we're leaving.” Davis commanded.
“No, your not,” Matt said angrily. “Davis you have some explaining to do! Why did you and the DD of cowardice leave?!” Matt moved as if to grab Davis but froze when he found the tip of Miracles at his throat.
“NEVER INSULT TAI IN FRONT OF ME!! Give me a reason, Ishida. Please give me a reason to run my sword through your throat.” Davis said in a icy voice that made everyone shiver. When Matt didn't say anything, Davis re-sheathed his sword and started to walk away with the others. When he was thirty feet away, he stopped and turned around to face the DD.
“Ryuzaki said if my anger started to get out of control to look under your shirt, Ishida. He said what I saw there would show me why he's sparing you. I want to see this ironclad reason why he wants to keep you alive.” Davis then did the first part of the Final Destiny move. Matt's shirt shredded. On his chest was a strange, unfamiliar symbol. Davis's eyes widened. “Oh, I see. That's why. But you chose this, Matt. I guess Ryuzaki thinks you can be saved.” With that parting statement, Davis left.
 
 
 
Chapter Complete!!!!
 
Thunderbird, I want to apologize. My email was acting up and it wasn't until after I posted that I found the PM. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, though. Is Ryukyuubimon and Ryuveemon getting together okay?
 
Lord Pata, I hope this battle was okay. It was my first fight, so it probably isn't the best.
 
YukiGaAruAi O CourageousLove O, I hope I didn't disappoint you in any way. Welcome to the Shekkon Ryu.
 
The Solar Being, Sure the more the merrier. It saves me the trouble of making up more people. I need a name, gender, what you want to look like, digimon you want to have, what weapons you want, and your personality.
 
Bye for now!
Koji Ryuzaki