Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ WTF? and Ryugreymon ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Me: Yay!!! Hyped up on sugar and life!!!!!
Tai: What did you eat!!!!
Me: A one lbs. bag of Reases Pieces.
Tai: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!
Me: Oh, and a two liter of Dr. Pepper.
Tai: Sora! Save me!!!
Sora: KOJI RYUZAKI!!!!! What did you do to my boyfriend?!!!
Me: *Runs away* RUN AWAY!!!
 
 
 
A lone figure stood at the top of a tall tower overlooking his kingdom. He was wearing a red and pink cloak and his face was cold and unforgiving, yet his eyes were sad and lonely. A digimon approached him from behind.
“You wanted to see me, Ryuzaki?” said the small orange dinosaur.
“Agumon, I have received reports that several Myotismon, Venommyotismon, and a few Malomyotismon have been attacking villages along the eastern border. Take a few of the Shekkon Ryu and apprehend them. Use of lethal force is authorized if they show any resistance. You will be in charge, so lead them wisely. If you require assistance, send me a message and I will send reinforcements. Dragon Armor Energize, Senji.”
“Agumon Dragon Armor Digivolve to….. Ryugreymon.” A pendant around the boy's neck glowed a rainbow assortment of colors. “Ryugreymon Mode Change to…. Ryugreymon, Divine Dragon Mode!” (Henceforth, Divine Dragon Mode will be known as DDM.)
“You should have plenty of power to defeat the troublemakers now.” Ryuzaki said.
“You still love her, don't you Ryuzaki? That is who I'm talking to right now, right?”
“Davis, I've always loved her. But it could never happen. For a great number of reasons, one of which is the fact that she's tried to kill me several times. But, for reasons I don't understand myself, I still love her.”
“Then tell her! She can't hate you anymore than she already does.” Davis said.
“Davis, I can't. Can't as in I lack the ability to. You know as well as I that the moment I try to leave, I'll die. Until the tests and experiments on Tai's body are complete, I can't leave.”
“You don't have to leave. They're here in the DW.” Davis said, waiting for the explosion of anger and rage. But it never came.
“Davis, Tai's dead. And with him is most of my power. The two of us are nowhere near as powerful as we once were. Keeping his body alive is taking a lot out of me and until we rebind the two of us to his body, Tai will stay in the state he is in. If she or Ishida attack now, while we are weak, Tai will die. But on the other hand, dying by her or Matt's hand may not be so bad. Davis if I die, the throne will pass to you.”
Davis nodded sadly. “Are you sure I can't talk you out of this?”
“No, Davis, I've made up my mind.”
 
Meanwhile….
“Damn you, Davis! I can't believe you betrayed us. You traitorous bastard! How dare you hold a sword to my throat and threaten me!” Matt was livid.
“Matt, calm down! You can yell at him when we reach the castle!” Sora pleaded. But she was just as angry, although the target was different.
Hiker was puzzled and staring into space. `What did she mean; he's suffering from survivor's guilt? And when I said that what they're former leader did sounded like something Tai would do, why did she say I had no idea?'
Joe was focused on trying to figure out how Davis moved so fast. `The human body is not made for that kind of speed. Under normal circumstances, his body would have suffered from torn muscle ligaments and torn itself apart.'
Yolie was over with Izzy trying to figure out why Ryukyuubimon and Ryuveemon weren't in the digimon database. `Maybe they're new digimon that have been created by some strange entity? There's nothing in the database about Dragon Armor digivolving!'
Cody was wishing he knew how Davis performed the “Final Destiny” move. `Such a move could be part of a new or ancient sword style.' He thought to himself.
TK was in shock after seeing Davis fight like that that. `I would hate to fight his mentors. Wait, he said Tai was one of his mentors! Does that mean Tai can do that too?!'
“Everyone, we're going to Ryuzaki's castle. Davis, Tai, and Ryuzaki have some explaining to do! I'll kick all of their asses!” a very pissed off Matt said. Just then, a giant dragon digimon flew overhead. Two figures were riding on its back. The dragon was midnight black with golden brown eyes. But the most incredible thing was the large amount of pure, unfiltered power it was giving off.
Sora's anger was replaced with a new feeling, FEAR. Her entire body was filled with it. “No, it's not possible. That's Ryugreymon DDM!”
 
Ha! I'm so evil!
 
So, Thunderbird, What did you think? I hope you liked it.
 
Lord Pata, as for Mathis Tenan, don't worry, I don't quite share her opinion on the “Takari must die” mission she's on. Like I said, Takari is okay, I just happen to like Daikari more.
 
YukiGaAruAi O CourageousLove, sorry idk what the symbol will look like. I do know that it is supposed to signify darkness.
 
The Solar Being, your entrance will be soon, I promise.
 
Mathis Tenan, don't bash the Takaris, it's not nice. Hope you enjoy. (Pun intended. Okay, it wasn't funny. I just couldn't help it.)