Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Death, Destruction, MAN-EATING BUNNIES! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Me:….
Tai:*Muted, with mouth moving, indicating that he is yelling at me*
Me: Shut up, Tai. Shut up. Leave me alone. Go away.
Tai:*Making threatening gestures*
Me:…*Bows* My apologies, everyone. I have been busy as of late, and recently joined some other fandoms as well as this one. For my lack of attentiveness, I am sorry. Gomen.
 
 
/|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line.
 
`I'll teach these bastards to attack MY kingdom!' Tai thought, a dark, malice-filled smirk on his face as he jumped roof to roof to his destination. He could already see the outer wall had been breached. He halted as he landed on the top of the massive first inner wall. It shook as it was hit with a particularly powerful barrage of attacks. The general in charge was at his side in an instant.
“They have breached the outer wall, My Lord, and this one won't last much longer at this rate. W-” The general, a Cyberdramon, was telling Tai.
“I know that, fool! Do I look like an incompetent, in-training digimon to you? Call for an immediate and complete retreat to the inner wall.” Tai interrupted.
“Sir? Surely you don't mean to surrender?” The Cyberdramon asked meekly. He promptly found himself thrown into a nearby wall.
“Surrender? Surrender is for the weak. No…I want to play……” Tai smiled, bloodlust clear on his face. The Cyberdramon gulped, and hurried off to carry out his orders.
Tai spread his wings to their fullest extent, jumped high into the air and began hovering. He whispered something softly, yet somehow, it reached all of those on the wall below, causing them to involuntarily shiver in fear. “Let the blood flow…..and let the bodies hit the floor.” He began humming a tune as he raised his hand, a black ball slowly growing in it. His voice grew louder, until, by some freak of nature, it was heard by all.
Back at the castle, Davis muttered under his breath, “TK, Kari…..Hikari, don't watch, and don't follow me. TK, Make sure she doesn't. I'm going after Tai.” With that, Davis raced off.
“Why? Why can't I see what's going on with Tai?” Kari demanded to know. Nearby, Sora began to twitch and shake.
“Because……no one should have to witness what he's about to do.” Sora stated in dual voices, scaring everyone present. She then sank to her knees, holding her head. “Get…..out……damn……you!”
 
Meanwhile, with Tai…..
The black sphere was about as big as Tai was. He grinned. “Steal a soul for a second chance…..But you will never become a man!” With that, a serpentine Dragon burst forth from the ball. “Assault of the Shadow Dragon!” From the mouth, nine purple beams were issued, burning deep trenches in the ground and deleting any digimon they came in contact with, their cries of agony heard for miles.
My chosen torture makes me stronger…..In a life that craves the hunger….A Freedom and a quest for life…..Until the end the judgment night!” Tai looked almost giddy now, screams of pain reverberating around him.
Bless me with your gift of light…….Righteous cause on judgment night…..Feel the sorrow the light has swallowed……Feel the freedom like no tomorrow!” Tai pulled one of the broadswords for earlier out and began swinging it, sending black waves of dark energy into the carnage. The digimon army was beginning to slow its assault, a few trying to run.
 
With Davis-
 
“Move it! Out of the way! Davis Motomya of the Shekkon Ryu, coming through!” Davis was running as fast as he could without running into others. He could hear Tai singing, and he didn't like it. Not one bit.
 
Stepping forth a cure for soul's demise
Reap the tears of the victim's cries
Yearning more to hear the suffer (of a)
`nother demon as I put it under!
 
At the castle-
 
Kari could hear him. They all could, and it scared them. The anger, the hatred, the pure bloodlust and pleasure at the suffering of his enemies coated his voice. “That's not him….” Kari whispered. “That can't be him….”
 
Killed `fore a time, to kill them all
Pass down the righteous law
Serve the justice that dwells in me
Lifeless corpse as far as the eye can see!!
 
Sora stood up. But there was something…..different…..about her. She looked the same, but there was a sort of….Regal….feeling emanating from her. “We have to stop him, Princess. He can't go on like this, or he'll lose himself to the darkness again.” Kari looked around, confused.
“So, you have temporary control?” A voice said. Kari turn to see, much to her surprise, that it was Mimi that spoke.
“Yes….but I am unsure for how long.” Sora replied. Then, she began to sing in a pure, clear voice. Mimi soon joined her. “Bless me with the…..Leaf off of the tree…..On it I see…..The freedom reign.” Tai's voice stopped, as he listened to the new voices, feeling his rage and bloodlust falter. Sora and Mimi continued. “We are falling…..The light is calling……Tears inside me..Calm me down. Midnight, calling..Mist of resolving…..Crown me, with the..Pure green leaf.
 
With Tai-
 
Tai listen to the new voices, which seem to calm and soothe him. The purple beams, which moments ago were bright, fast, and large were beginning to weaken and slow, allowing the opposing digimon time to retreat. But the darkness wasn't to be beaten so easily. Tai began once more, adding his voice to mix. Thus, the dual of voices began.
 
(Note: Sora and Mimi are singing the same lines, and they are now singing at the same time as Tai. Tai will be in parentheses)
 
Praise to my father (Life of vengeance, a passive test)
Blessed by the water (Until the grave I will rest)
Black night, dark sky (Engage the pressure until it crumbles)
The devil's cry (The existence of the countless black souls)
 
Both voices stood out, somehow heard over everything else in an epic battle devoid of weaponry or fists.
 
Bless me with the (Onward to the sacred battlefield)
Leaf off of the tree (Where justification and limits are revealed)
On it I see (Tools of steel in rage they conquer)
The freedom reign (Weed out the killing of victim's stalker)
 
Hate and Love, Rage and Peace…on they warred….But only one would win. Tai was weakening.
 
We are falling (The powers proven to end the madness)
The light is calling (Upon I take it to end the savage)
Tears inside me (The rays of light a truth of meaning)
Calm me down (To my father the blood is pleading)
 
Midnight calling (A justice rage for all to feel)
Mist of resolving (With innocent cries and hatred squeals)
Crown me, with the (The gore of evil seems to satisfy)
Pure green leaf (When slain and maimed and pacified)
 
With Davis-
 
Davis could see Tai hovering now, but Tai was slowly descending, and his attacks were few and far between. Davis almost cried in relief, but doing so may obscure his eyesight, causing him to run into something, namingly a wall, which is why he didn't cry. He just got dirt in his eyes, that's all. Guys don't cry, after all. Right? Yeah, we believe you, Davis.
 
Bless me with the (My chosen torture makes me stronger)
Leaf off of the tree (In a life that craves the hunger)
On it I see (A Freedom and a quest for life)
The freedom reign (Until the end the judgment night)
 
Praise to my father (Watch the footsteps but never follow)
Blessed by the water (If you want to live tomorrow)
Black night, dark sky (Steal a soul for a second chance)
The devil's cry… (But you will never become a man…)
 
With that final line, Tai's feet met the ground, and he swayed unsteadily. “Dammit…” he muttered, then collapsed. Davis ran over to him.
“Tai! Come on, say something….anything! Just let me know you're still alive!” Davis yelled as he shook Tai.
“Dumbass….” Tai muttered. “Stop shaking me, cuz I feel like I'm gonna throw up….are those tears?......crybaby.” Tai passed out.
 
 
 
/|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line. /|\-This is a line.
 
 
Again, I apologize. Song is “Devils never Cry” from DMC.
 
Signed,
 
Koji Ryuzaki