Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Yami-Tai ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Me: I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!! I had a small writer's block!!
Tai: Why are you freaking out?
Me: Forgive me, my readers!!!! Delay was not intended!!!!!!!!!!
Tai: STOP FREAKING OUT!!!!!!
Me: Okay!
Tai: O_O
 
 
“Is that all?” Tai asked in a neutral tone.
Sora was confused, and then just angry. “Is that all? Is that all you have to say?! Why don't you cry? or break something? Or hit me or curse me?”
“I don't want to.”
And with that, Sora woke up. `No, please tell me you didn't just say that to Tai!' came a freaked out voice from the back of her head. “Why?” the voice was going into hysterics `This is bad! He wouldn't, would he? Please let him have forgotten how to do it!'
 
Meanwhile…..9911
 
Davis was headed down to the private training room that only he and Tai were allowed to use, the only place he was sure no one would disturb him. Unbeknown to him, Kari was following him. When he reached his destination he fell to his hands and knees and began to openly weep. “Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT!!!” He punched the ground with increasing ferocity, until the floor began to crack.
`Is Davis…. Crying?!' Kari walked over to Davis and put a hand on his shoulder, making him jump. “Davis, what's wrong”
“Kari? Why are you here?”
`Give him a hug. He needs it, badly' Ume said in Kari's mind. She did so, and was rewarded by Davis pulling her close and crying even harder, soaking her shirt with tears. `What could have done this to him? Even when TK and I got together he didn't start crying like this.' Listening hard, she heard him saying something.
“Why is this happening to him? He didn't do anything to deserve this. He can't die. The DW needs him!”
“Davis, who are you talking about?” `Don't ask questions. Just comfort him. He'll return the favor.' Ume said, sounding as if she would cry herself. Kari did as she was told.
 
 
The next day everyone woke up to a loud crash.
“What's going on?!” Kari yelled as she ran down from her room to find Tai, uncloaked, with the other DD.
“So your saying that the `Prince Ryuzaki' that Matt wants dead was you all along?!” Joe asked, looking shocked.
“That is correct. However, there is no time to discuss that. The Virus kingdom has made it's move and I have to do something about it. But first I want to know. How many of you actually believe that have ice running through my veins?” No one answered. “I want to show you something.” Tai held out his hand. Darkness seemed to seep out of him and form an orb in his hand. “I apologize for any hurtful things I say to you in advance. Darkness armor energize!”
`Damn it! We're screwed!' The voice Sora's head said. She watched in fascination as Tai changed. His hair turned black, as did his eyes. He wore a suit of black armor and eight black and blood red angelic wings sprouted from his back. Sora felt something awaken deep within her as she drank in the sight of the new, darker, Tai. 'Damn it Tai! The negative emotions your giving off are two times as powerful as the most powerful aphrodisiac to someone like me! Damned basic instincts.'
“How-” Izzy began.
“Yeah, yeah, `how did you do that' and all that fucking shit. Save your thrice damned questions, computer geek.”
“Tai, change back. There is no need to fight in that form. You'll only speed up your death.” Davis pleaded.
“I thought we went over this already. Or were you too busy wallowing in self-pity to listen? Besides, I wasn't such a fucking great leader anyway. If I was, why did everyone listen to the asshole Ishida and Genni over me?”
“Tai, you're still our friend. We care-” Joe started.
“You care? That's fucking rich! If you cared, why didn't you even try to find me? I waited, damnit. Waited for someone to look for Davis and I. Why did it take a fucking suggestion from me to make you even think of looking in the DW or asking `Prince Ryuzaki' where I was? `We care.' Yeah, right. Well you could have fooled me. Now, if you have any more questions, please ask so I can tell you to shove it up your fucking ass.” Everyone watched in shock as Yami-Tai walked away.
“What the hell was that?” Kari yelled at Davis, only to find him staring at the ground. When he spoke, everyone could hear the sadness in his voice.
“That was who I call Yami-Tai. Imagine that there was a boy who had the power to destroy all life as we know it. Would you risk pissing him off? No. You would do everything to keep him happy. That wasn't an option for Tai. Approximately three hundred years ago, a seal was placed on Tai so the majority of his darker emotions were not allowed to manifest and show themselves. He still had said emotions, but they were suppressed so they were shown on a reduced scale. Tai can use his suppressed darkness to dark armor digivolve. What you saw was Tai's dark emotions incarnate.”
“But Tai is human! Humans can't digivolve!” Izzy was confused. Few things confused him, but this was impossible.
“Yet Tai, Kari, and I did just that. Senji, Dakaru, Hina and Ume are dragons, but they are also our Dragon armor Digievolutions.”
“If that is true, then why was Ume in control?” Kari asked, determined to get to answers without bringing up the kiss..
“It was your first time, and you didn't want control. She wouldn't have done anything you never thought about doing or that you were dead set against. I have made my feeling toward you clear. It would be natural for me to want to kill Matt for daring to even think about hurting you and for me to want to kiss you. Dakaru knew this, and he wanted to give Ume a kiss, and acted on it. I don't know about your motivation for kissing us, but at the moment I'm going to say it was Ume's fault.
 
 
 
I'm so sorry!!! I had a happened to acquire the dreaded WRITER'S BLOCK!!! I must thank Thuderbird for her recommendation on a few stories to read. Said stories gave me the inspiration to kick the dreaded writers block. However, I now have the urge to write a Taiora lemon. Review and tell me if I should or not. I have now also decided to write a Love Hina fanfic. I doubt anyone reading this has even heard if this anime, but there are too few Keitaro Kitsune fics. On the off chance someone has heard of this has, I strongly suggest the fanfic “A Friend in Need” unless you are dead set against this pairing. I really didn't have a preference until I read it. Anyway back to Digimon. I'M SORRY IF I DISAPPIONTED ANYONE!!!!! Please read, review and vote as to whether or not I should write the lemon in the future.