Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken
Chapter 1

A/N: Not Beta'd

Summary: Matt's mom dies, he's dealing with that and his problems with Tai and Sora, Ken comforts him, Tia gets jealous and wants him back, Kari's jealous that Tk's letting Davis comfort him and not karri. Kenato Daikeru

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, as much as it hurts me to admit it.

He walked down the gloomy street in turmoil as the sweet rain mixed with his salty tears coursing down his slender cheeks and drooping from his chin. His blond hair was drenched and he kept having to push it back from his saddened blue eyes. His clothes were drenched all the way through keeping in very little heat. He had been at the hospital an hour before with his brother and friends.


~~ Flash back ~~


There father had given him and T.K the bad news. There mother had been in a car accident and, had died upon coming to the hospital. T.K had broken down right there, as Kari came over to comfort her little blond crush, but instead of crying in her arms T.K went over and sobbed into Davis open and willing arms.


Mat on the other hand couldn't brake down there not in front of Tai and Sora, who clamed him could hearted, and after doing so Sora left him for Tie. He walked out of the room not caring what any one said, he barley heard his father calling after him, too come back, he ignored it and walked out of the hospital.


~~ End of flash back~~


He hadn't known were he was going and dint care. After a wile he found him self in the park, at a fountain he often went to. He sat down next to it curling in to a ball buy the fountain, on the could stone, slowly drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Well hope you liked. Pleas review, And If anyone could be my new beta reader that'd be great, but it'd be more than just betaing my Digi ficks. If you do want to pleas leave your e-mail addy in the review, thanks you.