Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Broken
Chapter 1

A/N: Not Beta'd

Summary: Matt's mom dies, he's dealing with that and his problems with Tai and Sora, Ken comforts him, Tai gets jealous and wants him back, Kari's jealous that T.K.'s letting Davis comfort him and not karri. Kenato Daikeru

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, as much as it hurts me to admit it.

"Someone should go look for Matt." T.K. sniffed out his head on Davis's shoulder.

`He'll be fine.' Stated Tai and Sora at the same time.

"Would you two shut up!' Yelled Ken "He just lost his mother, of course he's not fine!" He said standing up, and grabbing his coat. "All go fined him." Ken said walking out missing the glare from Tai.

Ken walked around for a few hours looking for Matt, when he walked into the park. Ken finally found Matt curled up on the ground at the base of a fountain.

Ken frowned at the shivering body, taking off his coat, and raping it around the blond, before picking him up. Ken brought Matt home, knocking on the door to Matt's father's apartment.

Davis opened the door frowning at the sight of Ken with the petite shaking blond in his arms.

"Bring him in here." Davis said moving aside Ken walked into the living room, placing Matt on the Chair, T.K was fast asleep on the couch.

"Where'd you fined him?" Davis asked, walking in with a towel, which Ken tock drying Matt's hair softly.

"He was in the park, by some fountain sleeping." Ken said pushing a lock of blond hair from the older teens face.

"He looks like he's freezing." Stated Davis.

"He is" said Ken "He need to warm up, a bath should help." He said picking up the blond and walking into the bathroom.

"Your not going to wake him for it?" Davis asked with a sad, knowing smile.

"No, he needs to sleep." Ken stated simply his face giving away nothing.

"All right, I'm staying over here tonight and I suppose you will be to. All go put T.K in bed and then I'm going to sleep as well, Ky." Davis said, without waiting for a reply he walked out of the bathroom.

Ken placed Matt on the Forest green carpeting of the bathroom, starting a bath he striped matt of his clothing, his violet eyes roaming over the slim pale body in front of him before slowly placing the sleeping teen in the warm water. After a wile, he tock the still sleeping boy out, drying him and slipping a pair of silky blue boxers onto him.

Ken then picked up the light blond, carrying him into his bed room and slipping him into the bed, before changing and slipping into the bed as well. Soon falling asleep his arm slung over the blonds waist.

A/N:

Well hope you liked, I'm not sure where this is going but all work on it. And sorry I dint have a beta for this, but I tried my best, I'm really bad at grammar and spelling. Well read and Review. Thank you.