Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Chicken Soup of Love ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning! This is a long story ....

Chicken Soup of Love

By KellyQ



That's so weird that Kouji didn't show up at school, Takuya thought as he walked toward his apartment his hands behind his head. Call him you baka! A voice said, with that he pulled out his cell-phone and dialed a number letting it ring for few seconds then he got a groggy voice that sounded like they were stuffed up and under the weather.

"Kouji, is that you?"

"Yea, it'd me."

"Man, you sound horrible." Takuya said trying not to chuckle.

"It'd dot fuddy," Kouji said trying to sound mad as Takuya could here what sounded like the other boy blowing his nose.

"Sorry, buddy. Hey, why don't I come over ...."

"That'd okay. Besides, I don't wad't you to get my bug ..."

"It's not a problem ... I'll be there in a half an hour."

With that Takuya hung up before Kouji could say anything.

*************

Kouji got off the couch when he heard the door bell, knowing who it was going to be. He cursed under his breath as he walked over to the door still in his pj's and his long hair down; he opened the door to see Takuya slumped breathing hard ....

"Sorry it ---"

The brunette paused after he looked up to see that Kouji was looking at him part of his hair limped on the side of his face. Wow! He's beautiful with his hair down ... he shook his head straightening up not wanting to think those thoughts. They where wrong!

"Sorry I'm late," Takuya said as Kouji stepped out of the way to let the brunette in.

"Takuya, you don't have to do this. I can take care of my self."

"Oh come, what friend would I be if I just let you try to take care of your self ..."

"Oh fine," Kouji said as he turned then paused when he felt strong arms lift him up and carried him to the couch, "Takuya what are you doing?"

"I'm here now so you don't need to get out of bed ...." the brunette said gently laying him down pulling the covers up.

"Yea, but I can walk you know." Kouji mumbled trying to fight the blush that was temping to show across his cheeks.

Why was Takuya being so sweet and nice and most of all cute? Yes. Kouji always thought that the brunette was cute. Cute in every way that sometimes drove the dark haired boy nuts. Why did Takuya have to be so cute and want to make Kouji want to touch the brown haired boy and say loving words ....

"I'll go make us some chicken soup," Takuya said wanting to kiss Kouji but it took a lot of will power to do that.

He then turned and walked into the kitchen to make some soup for his crush. Yes. Takuya had a crush on Kouji, but he knew that the dark haired boy wouldn't return the feelings ... oh sure they where friends ... how close, was a mystery for Takuya .... there where times were the brunette wondered if they where there just to protect the Digital-world working side-by-side and that's it ... nothing more. That thought hurt, Takuya looked at his own reflection at the water that was starting to boil. He took the noodles broke them up and dropped them, then ripped the package open then put the powder chicken flavor then closed the lid walking back into the living-room.

"It won't take long before the soup is ready. While we're waiting, let's watch a movie."

"How 'bout Titanic."

"Aw. Come on, how about Independence Day?"

"Titanic."

"Oh. Fine."

Takuya walked over to the left side of the T.V. where Kouji had some of his movies on DVD. It took a moment for him to find the movie, taking the DVD, Takuya flopped down in front of the Xbox when ....

"Takuya, is something burning?"

"Oh no! The soup!"

Takuya got up and ran into the kitchen, took the over-boiling pan off the burner, taking the heading pad he removed the lid and rushing steam came out causing the brown haired boy to back away for one moment then stepped up looking at the soup. It looked okay, he took a spoon that was on the dish rake, dipped the spoon into the hot soup then took it out and slurped. Perfect. Taking two bowls out of the cabaret he poured the soup in dividing it half tying to get make sure that they both got the same amount of noodles.

Walking in very carefully he saw that the TV trays where set up and Kouji was sitting up his body still wrapped up the blanket and the movie on pause. Takuya set the bowl down carefully on in front of Kouji as the brown haired boy sat next to him placing his own bowl down.

"I'm ready."

Kouji took the remote and pushed play and the movie started. Takuya was the first to start eating his soup while Kouji took his time on eating. It wasn't long before the dishes where done and the try-tables where put away and the movie was put back on with Takuya sitting on the floor leaning against the couch while Kouji laid on his side.

"Takuya, you can sit on the couch you know. It's not like I'm going to bite and there is enough room."

"Cool." The brunette grinned flopping down on the other end of the couch creating what felt like to Kouji was a motion sickness, "Kouji, what's wrong?"

**********************

"God, I'm sorry, Kouji. I didn't mean to make you throw up."

"I know you didn't." Kouji said who was lying on his stomach as Takuya rubbed his back trying to make him feel better.

It did make the dark haired boy better. Why was Takuya so good to him even after all the rotten things he said in the past like the time they where on the flying island where they fought and fought and the time when they first encountered Duskmon ( who latter turned out to be Kouji's brother ) Kouji said that he was to strong but Takuya didn't give up and it almost caused Kouji's life.

The dark haired boy closed his eyes trying not to let the tears fall .. he didn't deserve this ... he didn't dissever someone as sweet as Takuya ... Takuya needed someone who would love him ... be there for him ...

"I'm sorry," Kouji started to sob, "I'm such a horrible person! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"What are you talking about?" Takuya asked really alarmed

"I was so mean to you when we where in the Digital-world ..."

"I said mean things too," Takuya said still rubbing the other boys back, "but if you really think about it, it made our relationship stronger ..."

"That maybe," Kouji said rolling to his back facing the other boy reaching out to touch the other boy's cheek, "but you need to find your self someone who will love and take care of you ....."

"I all ready have," Takuya said putting his gloved hand on top of Kouji's hand that was on his cheek, "his name is Kouji Minamoto."

"Yea ... but why me?"

Kouji was confused and slightly happy .... Takuya just said that he loved him ...

"Because I love you ..."

Then something in side of Takuya snapped, he pulled away looking really pale and almost fell off the bed but Kouji caught him straightened him up so he could look into his eyes.

"Is that the reason why you're so good to me ---"

"I know it's wrong --- but I can't help the way I feel ..." the brunette said looking away with great pain in eyes.

Now it was Kouji's turn to do something that he always wanted .... he pulled Takuya close rubbing his back whispering soothing words to him ...

"Oh my Takuya ... my little Takuya ... I love you too ..."

"Really? But I thought you hated me." The brunette sniffed looking up at the dark haired boy.

"I know that I show odd ways of how I care ... but I really care about you ..."

"Was that the reason why you jumped right in front of Duskmon's attack?"

Kouji nodded with slight shame on his face ...

"I didn't want to lose you, Takuya-chan ..."

By know the brunette was smiling as he tucked some of Kouji's hair behind his ear ....

"Shall we finish the movie?"

"But first, can I kiss you?" Kouji asked wanting to kiss those kissable lips.

Without hesitation, Takuya leaned closer and their lips met; the brunette was the first to slip his tongue in the other boy's mouth tasting him fully. Takuya smiled hearing his koi moaned threw the kiss.... after they pulled apart Kouji was the first to speak wanting to know something ....

"Takuya why do you have to be so cute all the time?"

"Yea? Why do you have to be beautiful all time too?"

"Will you just shut up and kiss me again."

"Is that a ---"

Before Takuya could finish, Kouji pressed his lips against his slipping his tongue in gently pushing his koi down on the bed touching him softly .......

*************************

Kouichi walked into the apartment to see that the Xbox was left on, he walked into the kitchen to see two bowls and one pan in the sink. He walked out of the kitchen down the hallway and slowly opened the door to his brother's room and the first thing he saw was his brother sleeping Takuya's arms. The twin couldn't help but smile but his smile faded when he saw Takuya opened one eye ....

"I didn't wake you did I?" Kouichi whispered as he walked up concern in his eyes.

"Nah," Takuya whispered back.

"I'm glad that my brother finally told you ..."

"How --- did --- you know?"

"Back when I was Duskmon ... I Scand his memories," Kouichi started, "some of them where not the greatest --"

"Yea, but what does that have to do with me?"

"When he first saw you, it was love at first sight ..."

Silence filled the room when Kouji started to stir causing Takuya to look down the dark haired boy moving his face from the brunette's chest turned his head to see his brother standing there ...

"Kouichi, what are you doing here?"

"Hi to you too."

"We didn't wake you with our taking did we?" Takuya asked.

"A little .... but are you okay with this ...." Kouji asked look at his brother.

"Oh, you and Takuya going out? I couldn't be happier for my brother."

"Thanks, Kouichi ...."

The other dark haired boy just smiled turned and walked out closing the door softly behind ... a grin still on his face ... he knew that Takuya will take good loving care of Kouji. Sure Kouichi loved his brother but not in a way Takuya did.

***********************

"Kouji is it true that you liked me when we first met?"

The dark haired boy rolled over and captured Takuya's lips in his. Kouji pulled away looking at his koi ...

"You're acting cute again," the dark haired boy teased getting on top of his boyfriend pinning his arms over his head.

"Can you ---"

Takuya was cut off by Kouji kissing him again as he slipping his hand under his shirt gently rubbing causing his koi to moan and shift under the other boys grasp. Breaking the kiss, Kouji looked down at his boyfriend.

"Sorry but I'm not letting you go until I torture you ..." Kouji teased rubbing his boyfriend's sides gently, "because of your cuteness ..."

Kouji does love me, Takuya thought relaxing under his new lovers touch, he really does.

The End.

I know that's a little sappy and a weird ending but tell me what you think.