Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Love ❯ Thy Changing Heart ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To answer Kiki's question Takuya is Flamon, to answer Hyper Pegesus' statement, I'm love living on my own but right now it's very noisy with all the plans over head; people protesting against the war of Iraq and Down town being partly closed off ....

Chapter Seven: Thy Changing Heart

By KellyQ



Takuya looked up from where he was chained when he heard his name deigning called. It was Tomoki, holding a very small basket of bread in his hand ...

"What are you doing here, Tomoki," Takuya whispered.

"I had to know if you where okay ..."

"I'm fine. But how's Kouji doing and are Izumi and Junpei okay?"

"They're okay ..."

"That's good. But what about Kouji ..."

Tomoki looked down, his eyes shifted to the right ...

"Lady Kenchi is trying to stop the pain ..."

This caused Takuya to close his eyes trying not to let the tears fall ... this was his entire fault ... everything all ways turned out to be his entire fault! Now Kouji and Junpei where now cursed just like he and Izumi ... then he just remembered Kouji's brother ... did they make it?

"What about Kouji's brother?"

"I don't know ... but when I find out I'll tell you ..." the boy said as he reached into the basket pulled out piece of dry bread and handed it to Takuya, "anyways ... I brought you some food."

"What's going on!" A voice boomed.

They both turned to see one of the village men running up and another one that was holding a whip and not closes behind was Tomoki's mother with a worried look ...

"Trying to brain wash a little boy will you ..."

"Noo ..." Tomoki panicked seeing the man getting his whip ready and stepped right in front of Takuya, his arms out stretched other side, "can't you leave him alone! He hasn't done anything to you!"

"This is worse than I thought! We have to get Tomoki to the wise woman!"

"No! Let me to!!" The boy screamed as they started to drag him away.

"Tomoki!" Takuya panicked trying to tug on the chain that was chained to the post to his neck, "you better not harm him!"

So many emotions where plaguing the poor half-digimon's heart ... why did so many things trigger memories in his mind. This was just like the time he was separated from his little brother Shinya all because they didn't recognize him ...

*********************

"I HATE YOU!!!!" Tomoki screamed as they drug in the Kenchin's hut.

The wise old woman turned a little startled ...

"What's wrong?"

"Can you help my son? He might have been brain washed ...."

"Takuya would do no such thing!"

Kenchi rose to her feet and walked up bent down so that she was eye level with the little boy ...

"What where you doing out, my child?"

"All I wanted to do was make sure he was all right! Is that a crime!" The boy slightly yelled.

The old lady rose to her feet with a stern look ...

"Bring that troubled spirit ..."

"Are you sure that wise?"

************************

"Get up!" The man snapped kicking Takuya hard on the side since the half-digimon was curled up like a dog.

The half-digimon's eyes popped open revealing pain in them as the chain rattled indicating that they where untying it and the next thing he felt was a hard tug making Takuya medially hold his breath, his eyes close tightly making hard to breath.

"I said get up!"

He tugged on the chain making the half-digimon finally getting up on all fours he followed the man his head down. Takuya didn't know where he was going but he didn't care .... one moment later he lifted his head ... he was the same place where he fought Shadowamon. But why he brought here? The man tugged on the chain again to snap him out of his thoughts as they walked the door of the hut as Takuya rose to his feet.

"Come in."

*******************

Tomoki's face light up and hugged Takuya ...

"You may go know," Kenchi said addressing the man to go.

He turned and walked out as Takuya dropped to his knees, great pain in his eyes as he curled in a ball sobbing ...

"I'm so sorry!" He chocked in between sobs.

Kenchi stepped up bent to one knee put her bone finger under his chin as her other went to the collar and it dropped ... this caused a lot of confusion to Takuya as the old lady walked away and came back with a bowl of water in her hand. Placing it in front of the half-digimon, Takuya looked questionly at the lady.

"its okay, Takuya. Lady Kenchi won't hurt you." Tomoki said.

The half-digimon looked down to see that it was only water that the lady brought.

"If you are not thirsty. Then you should rest for tomorrow you should meet with you friends."

To Be Continued ...

NA: Man, I have so many ideas right now and weather or not if Shadowamon should be dead .... but all in all I had fun writing this chapter.