Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed Love ❯ Vision's in the Dark: Part Two ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11: Vision's in the Dark: Part Two

By KellyQ



Takuya just stood there wondering what just happened. That couldn't have been Tony! The Tony he knew wouldn't try to be so mean ... so there must be more to Shadowamon than he knew. The boy that stood before Takuya was a shadowy figure of this friend. That had to be it, it had to some sort of an illusion of some kind how else would Tony be standing there. There were too many questions and very little time for him to stand there and think

There just had to be an easier and faster way to do this. Humans do have a sent, so why not use that? Closing his eyes he smelled the air ... this way! He got on all fours and started running ...

************************

Tomoki struggled against Izumi's grip, he had to know if Takuya was all right ... or ... even ... alive. Why did he have to do that? Was that the only way? To be swallowed by a snake to help free Kouichi? It was all to confusing for the little boy but he wanted to know ... more than anything ... if Takuya was still alive.

"Let me go!"

"Tomoki, please," Izumi pleated trying not to hold him too tight, "I know you're worried but it's not helping any ..."

"But ... Takuya ... what if he's ---"

By know the little boy had turned around and looked up at her with great pain in his eyes ... Izumi pulled him closer as she ran her slender fingers through his hair hoping that the sensation would sooth him ...

"I know how you feel ... but there's not much we can do, Tomoki but hope that Takuya can save Kouji's brother ..."

"Yea. But why did he go alone ..." came a muffled from Izumi's green dress, "we could've gone with him ..."

She said nothing as she looked ahead letting a sigh escape her lips. She knew ... when Junpei and Kouji shatter Shadowamon's tail ring it would over .... everyone was going to be safe ... she just wished that there was another way.

******************************

Takuya stopped and looked around ... he wasn't fare from Kouji's brother .. he could feel it ... he took a few more steps when something came out of the shadows. Stopping, he looked closer and his eyes widen in disbelief as his mouth dropped slightly. There, standing in the shadows where his parents and little brother ...

"Mom - dad --- what are you doing here? It's not safe ..."

"How could you Takuya?" His mother hissed, "being so mean to your brother!"

The red-haired-digimon frond as he looked at his parents with great pain in his eyes as he saw nothing but disgust on their dark faces. He then looked at his brother to see nothing but pure hate!

"You left me!" Shinya wailed with great pain in his eyes, "left without saying good-bye!"

Shinya's words where like a needle roaming in Takuya's heart as he looked at his brother with flushed cheeks ...

"I wanted to come back. But I couldn't! I couldn't come back looking like this."

"Coward!" His father barked causing Takuya to flinch, "you where never cut out to be a village protector ... you are a disgrace!"

By know Takuya was in the verge of tears ...

"Dad -- please ---stop!" Takuya begged clamping his hands to his ears.

"Mom was right! You where never a good brother. Why don't you just shrivel up and die!"

Slowly moving his hands, Takuya looked at his brother as though he was slapped and then kicked ... causing him breath hard as his expression changed to more pain as he tried to hold back the tears ... now his own family was against him! Own family? This was not his family! Taking a deep breath his face hardened the pain still lingering in his eyes.

"You may look like my family, but your not --- my family loved me," he said sternly and then looked at his brother, "and so did my brother!"

Just as before, they vanished in a cloud of smoke as Takuya stood there breathing hard. I don't know how much longer I can last ... they should've destroyed the tail ring all ready ... what if they .... NO! I can't think that! Not when Kouji is counting on me to save his brother!

*****************************

Shadowamon thrashed his tail trying to get Kouji off, some of the villagers men tried to use arrows but it didn't seam to work, they just went right through him.

"Get off me you flee bag!" The snake hissed trying to shake the wolf like digimon off.

"Now, Junpei!"

"Right! Thunder Fist!"

Junpei came racing up his fist glowing with glowing light; using all his force in his right arm, he plowed right through the golden ring. Kouji moved out of the way when Junpei used his attack, as soon as he went right through shattering it, Shadowamon let out a painful scream as dark waves of energy came out of his mouth as the ring started to give off a glow that started to spread like a wave of water causing everyone to go unconscious.

TBC