Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Daimyo Tai's Dilemma ❯ The Wars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
While Cartlon and the wizards are dealing with the Fire Nation across the ocean. Across the ocean lies the Anime Archipelago, a land full of kingdoms, realms, and states. Every Daimyo has a common goal, to conquer the city of Tokyo and crown themselves as Emperor of the Anime Archipelago. Our story starts with the Digimon Empire, One of the leaders that broke off from the Republic of the Anime Archipelago. The Republic has loss all their towns, villages, and cities. Tokyo is their only city left. Every kingdoms, realms, and states will fight to capture Tokyo or die trying.

Our story begins with the Digimon Empire that is located in the far south of the Anime Archipelago. Their rest of the Empire is in the Digital World in which they need to go through a pass way to the rest of the Empire. Their neighbors are the Spirit realm in the west while their rival the Pokémon States lies to the east of the Empire in a series of islands. To the far north lies the growing Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, known for their infantry. They are now fighting with other kingdoms to the north. The story here will concentrate on the two rivals, the Digimon Empire and the Pokémon States.

In the sea that separates the empire and the states, a ship carrying a small invasion force ready to capture one of the forts on an island. The admiral of the ship, along with the invasion force commander Captain Surge along with the second commander Lt. Drew. Along with the journey was Drew’s future wife May.
“If we can capture the forts in these islands, we can transport troops without being attack by the Digimon’s ships,” The tall captain said. Drew, 14 years old now walked up to sides of the ship looking out to the foggy waters.
“That’s if we can find it,” he said. Soon the fog began to get thick now it seems impossible to see what lies ahead.
“God damn, I can’t see through this fog,” Surge said. “I didn’t even bring a compass,” he said again.
“To be on the safe side, lets drop anchor till the fog lifts,” Drew said.
“If the Digimen see us, then they might have set up defenses before we even attack,” Surge said.
“I doubt it, If we can’t see, then they might see not us,” Drew said.

Meanwhile at the fort about 3 miles were the ship was. A patrol of Gazimons looked ahead looking for any trouble. One was looking out at sea, while another one walked up to him.
“See anything yet?” he asked.
“What do you think, I can’t see through this fog,” the other one responded. “Tell me again, why are working for the Kamiya kid again?” he asked to the other Gazimon.
“Because, he’s our leader and this is the only way will get paid,” the other responded.
“Privates!” yelled the two’s commander, a human captain. The two suddenly saluted saying together. “Yes, sir!”
“Do you see anything?” he asked.
“No, sir, the fog is to thick to see, sir,” said one of them.
“Then why aren’t you sending out the other patrol?” said the captain. The two Gazimon looked confused.
“What patrol?” one of them said.
“Send in the other patrol!” the captain commanded as two Seadramon swam into the fog. He then looked at the two with a displeased look.
“But sir, we didn’t know there was a another patrol,” said a Gazimon.
“Get back to your duties, privates,” the captain said as he walked off.

The ship carrying the troops was now floating in the fog. The two commanders waited till the fog lifted up. The admiral walked up to the two, “My men do not like the idea of staying here, we should go back the way we came,” he said.
“Don’t worry admiral, The Digimon are not smart to patrol the fog,” Surge said. The two Seadramon was underneath them they noticed the ship from beneath. The two submerged to take a better looked. They then saw the three commanders standing at the front of the ship.
“Pokémon,” said one of them, they quickly swam to the fort. They splashed a lot of water as they got the patrol of Gazimon.
“Hey, I just clean myself, you know how cold I gets out here,” one of them said. The captain then responded.
“What do you got?” he asked.
“There is a Pokémon ship just in the fog. About 3 miles from here,” one said.
“M y god, they almost surprise us! Send out the ships prepare for battle,” commanded the captain.
“Can we join the fight?” asked the Seadramon.
“I’m sorry but I got orders from Daimyo Kamiya to not let any Digimon engage in battle. That a law he sent out through the empire.” He said.
“I take back what I said, the kid wouldn’t even let us fight,” said one of the Gazimons to another.
“I know, how we get pay if we’re not even fighting,” said another one of the Gazimons.
“Oh, quit your whining. The Daimyo doesn’t believe that you should fight our wars, you can only fight in the Digital World.” The captain responded. “You two lead the ships to attack and don’t engaged them on any circumstances, understand,” he said again.
“Yes, sir,” said the seadramons as they lead the two warships to the Pokémon ship.
“I hope they listen, I got scolded by the Daimyo for letting one fight, and the guy got killed,” the captain said.
The Pokémon ship was still in the sea. The fog finally lifted up a little.
“Finally, now we can leave, lift up the anchor,” commanded the admiral. The crew lifted up the sails and lifted the anchors, the ship was now moving.
“Do you know where you going?” asked Drew.
“God Dammit!” yelled Surge as they stopped again. “I hate this damn ocean!” he yelled in a anger. The admiral, Surge, and Drew looked out to the fog.
“How did I get stuck with you guys?” the admiral asked.
“Shut up, and anchor.” Surge said.
Minutes pass by as the three looked in the fog, then it started to rain. The admiral looked through the spy scope; he suddenly notices the two ships of the lines.
“Enemy ships! Straight ahead!” he yelled as Surge and Drew looked up to see the two ships coming at them. Drew quickly ran to May who was down below.
“Prepare for battle men!” commanded the admiral he turned to Surge, “I’ll handle this battle! You clearly don’t know naval battle,” he said to Surge.
“Damn you, I’ll be laughing if you die from a cannon,” Surge said angrily to the admiral.
“Not till it hits you first, Captain,” The admiral said. “Now get to your men,” he commanded.

The ships closed to each other the Digimon ships separate to twos leaving the Pokémon ship to sail to the middle.
“Damn, they trap us. Prepare both side’s guns, this will be quite a battle,” commanded the admiral. Drew ran to his cabin, May was asleep on a bed. “Love, wake up!”Drew said, May woke up,
“What is it?” she said while rubbing her eyes.
“Where under attack!” suddenly a cannon blast is heard as the ships began to fire one another. The two Digimon ships fired on the Pokémon ship in the middle. “Fire!” commanded the admiral; the ship fired a volley fire on both sides of the ships. May and Drew took cover as the three ships exchanged cannons to one another. “Stay down!” Drew yelled.
The two seadramons below circled around the ships listening to the cannons below. Drew ran to the armory as cannons flew into the ship, he barely got hit by one as he struggled with the lock on the door. May lying on the floor covering her ears while trying to ignore to battle outside.
“Why did I come along, why did left the capital for this?” she asked herself she cried while lying on the floor. On deck the crew along with Surge’s men was being bombarded by cannons.
“I’m losing men, because of you!” Surge yelled angrily.
Back on the island where the fort is, the captain was looking into the fog trying to see. He then looked into a pair of binoculars. He notices the flashing and booming sound of the cannons.
“Well, looks like they’re in a heat of battle.” He said. “I hope those Seadramons are staying out of the battle.” The ship was in bad damage as the Pokémon ship tried to stay in the fight.
“Surge! We need to retreat, now!” The admiral yelled as they began to sail off. In the cabin a cannon blew into where May was at. The cannon blew a hole, the ship suddenly turn sharply because the anchor was left on the ocean floor. May fell through the wall as it was weaken by the cannon.
“Pull up the anchor! Damn it!” yelled the Admiral. May was now in the water as she realized that the ship was leaving.
“Drew! Somebody! Help me!” she cried as the ship sailed off. Drew then sense trouble he sprinted to see that May was missing.
“May! May!” he yelled to her but could not get an answer. He ran up to the deck meeting Surge and the admiral. “Guys! May is missing, we must turn back,” both commanders looked devastated.
“We have to turn back, if the Governor Norman learns he lost her daughter, he’ll punish us.” Surge said. One of the crew members ran up to the admiral.
“Admiral, were taking in water, she’s badly damage, sir,” he said.
“Don’t worry sailor, well repair in the next port,” he turns to Surge. “Well, have to rely on May’s survival; I’m sure the Digimon will find her,”
“I doubt that! The Digimon will never let anyone prisoner!” Surge retorted
“We have to get May!” Drew said, he tried to jump off the ship but Surge caught him.
“Don’t do anything stupid, Kid! I don’t want you going missing,” he said.

Meanwhile, in the ocean bottom of the cold waters. The Seadramons were circling May as she was struggling to swim.
“What we going to do?” asked one of them.
“Will need to catch her, and bring her to the captain. We need to follow Tai’s code of chivalry,” he said. They both swam up and snatch her with their mouths.
“Don’t eat me! I’m too skinny! I don’t have that much meat!” she screamed.
“Don’t scream miss. You’re safe under the code of chivalry of the Daimyo,” one of them said to her.
“You talk!” she screamed as she fainted. They both swam keeping her out of the water. The two reached the fort as the captain asked.
“Well, what is the outcome of the battle?”
“We won sir, the Pokémon ship retreated, and we have a prisoner of war here,” they said placing May on the beach. The captain looked at May one of the Gazimons ran up to his side.
“What will do with her, sir?” one of them asked.
“Will send her to the capital, the Daimyo will be wanting to meet a girl,” he asked.