Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Rebirth ❯ The Hunt of Cell ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Hunt of Cell

"Begin the hunt" that sound familiar to you it should every time your wiping out some animal or extinct species you know stupid humans we got to hunt, with guns darts knives bows arrows nets bombs and anything else they got. But why do they do it huh you ever wonder why we hunt down animals or things like predators they hunt for food some humans do too but most of em, want the game pleasure in a sense of the final battle between man and beast.

The challenges gives them power and a lust for endless hunts to thrill and excite them and they don't worry why "Because were the higher species", sure we are for now but like the sun man's time will not stay up forever. One day another race of creatures may over power us and take control of Earth, just be warned enjoy it while you can for when times change were the prey.

Thanks to the latest and darkest threat to date that day is sooner then we think after a ferocious battle between humans Digimon and monsters alike, Ken infused with the soul of Cell a twisted monster of man mad science. A mutant Android from another world has come here searching to re-create, his old body to become "perfect" as he says luckily the Digidestined came.

With the help of their Digimon friends they blasted the monster back to where he came from or so they thought since Cell is a machine like beast, he has access to devices and computers just as easily as the Digidestined can. Weary of their previous battle the children went off happily to sleep awaiting the sun to rise and a new day to begin and that is where we return, yawning from her long sleep Yolei stood up & stretched her arms out wide.

"Ho boy talk about a good night's sleep bet mom's got breakfast already done better get dressed Izzy should be here soon" she pushed back her long, purple hair strapping on her gray shorts blue cap & pink short sleeved shirt. Walking to the mirror as she dressed humming to herself while her Digimon Poromon slept still totally unaware of a green slime trail right behind them, dripping from the computer monitor all the way from her room out her door.

Happily shoving the door out Yolei didn't see the slime walked out to the kitchen and shouted "Good morning….Uh no one?" her brown reddish eyes, blinked behind her glasses to see absolutely no one was in the apartment. Except for a kitchen well prepared with toast orange juice and cereal chairs pulled up with no one sitting just a pile of empty clothes laying there "Okay, this is a first hey mom dad sis where are you is this an early birthday joke?".

Silence filled the empty room wind blew in dead as a cemetery just an apartment totally void of any sort of human life "If it is a joke it's not funny, come your starting to scare me" frantically Yolei scanned the place all over.

Bathroom bedrooms dinning room nothing "It's like they vanished off the face of the Earth but how come they didn't leave a note if they went out and, how come their clothes are sitting here?" a dark creeping shadow moved in.

"Boy I haven't been this excited about a new Digimon since I sprayed Tentomon for digi-bugs Yolei sure sounded worry about Ken though well if, what she says is true that Cell monster should have left his body for good". Izzy scratched his red fuzzy hair walking down the sidewalk and entering Yolei's building heading up the elevator talking to himself (again) "Besides, he can't hurt us not unless he has a Digidestined child" "What's going on?".

Yolei said now shaking a little as he went back to he room spotting the neon green slime trail nervously with each cold breath she takes in she continued, the trail followed closer and closer out of her room and lead towards "KEN. Man am I glad to see you but you nearly gave me a heart attack there" she stared at the young boy hiding his face and hands showing only his gray suit, "I'm very sorry" he said in a shrill cold voice "That's all right I'm just glad.

To see that monster left your body hate to see his ugly mug again" Ken simply grinned his pearly whites following Yolei slowly into the kitchen, Poromon opened his big blue eyes "Huh Yolei where are you uh KEN". "Gee Yolei you seem spooked please explain your fear" Ken said creeping closer into the sun light as she spoke "I woke up a few minutes ago first no, one was home then I saw my parents clothes then the slime & now…you?".

She turned to him feeling a shiver of fear she stepped back as he came closer "How exactly did you get in here Ken?" he stopped "Your mother let me in, so kind was she…and delicious as well just like your sisters & your father". In mere moments Yolei's heart beat like a bongo drum her voice dry and stuck paralyzed with fear Ken's hideously deformed face entered the light, his right side of his face totally green with scales black spots covering them.

Half of his mouth yellow and lined thickly while his once human eye now diamond shaped glowing red inside with a sliver singular reptilian eye lid, "Don't be afraid my dear there waiting for you your sisters mom and dad. All waiting for you in my BELLY" "AHHHH" Yolei screamed loud as she can Cell grappled her neck holding her up a door broke down Hawkmon, flapped out full speed shouting "Get your slimy hands off her right NOW".

"Sorry hot wings back to the fryer with you" Cell's right claw fired a yellow energy bomb it crashed and blasted Hawkmon screaming out a near window, Yolei tried to shout but can't Cell clenched his claws harder over her neck.

His orange tail stinger expanded into a gaping black hole over Yolei's sweating head "Like mother says breakfast is the most important meal HA", he laughed and slammed the hole over Yolei's head she screamed loudly.

Her young voice muffled as it slowly began to pull her in absorbing her like a snake's dinner into his gaping maw her arms frantically grabbed around, unable to grasp anything she kicked her long legs wiggling to escape him. "Yolei sorry to bug you so early but I just OH MY GOD" Izzy suddenly went pale he stared wide eyed totally speechless there before him was Cell, Yolei's small bare feet kicked her toes as the tail swallowed her up whole.

A faint shriek of her voice was heard Cell turned to Izzy and screamed loudly, his human body bulging with veins & massive muscles surging into his skin. "Yeeeesss the POWER HAHAHA" the screaming stopped squirts of green acid blood and shattered clothing ripped apart as Ken's arms shattered off, dripping with green slime new dinosaur like skin black spots covering it all.

Finger claws and puke green scales bulged with in the newly formed body of Cell he grinned his half human/mutant mouth "The appetizer was yummy &, now onto the main course" Cell's wings catapulted him right at Izzy fiercely. His fangs bared and tail-expanding Izzy gulped totally speechless and now motionless "Think quick Izzy move it now he's gonna swallow you whole", he thought to himself he grabbed his Digivice panicked and shoved it out.

A white light burst out Cell screamed along with Ken their faces exploding, with phenomenal pain the device blasted him back crashing threw the walls. In the little time he had Izzy raced outside and downstairs rushing his trembling legs to escape "No way this is scientifically impossible Tai and, the others told me they defeated that Cell monster so how did he get back?".

Rushing out the glass doors and running into a dark alley stopping to pant for his lost breath clutching his yellow pineapple topped computer close, thinking he lost him Izzy collapsed to his knees and sadly thought of Yolei. "Oh no….I could have tried to save her I should have" suddenly a faint flapping of wings was heard first low then louder sounding more scratchier, by the second louder and louder until a dark voice scowled "Freeza beam".

Izzy's eyes terrified and widening as a long bullet like laser beam zoomed directly at him he jumped trying to avoid it but was struck in the right arm, he screamed unimaginable pain & fell to the floor skidding his laptop away. "There was nothing you could boy it was her fate as is yours pathetic Digidestined" Izzy gasped holding his burning arm in pain staring coldly at, Cell "What…are you why are y-you…doing this to us? Cell laughed evilly.

"Poor, poor Izzy must always have the cash prize before the pop quiz" "What are you talking about?" "You kids belong to me I was robbed of my, powers & throne but now I shall reclaim them both back threw your friends. Very soon you will all be apart of the strongest and most perfect being in the UNIVERSE" Izzy cried to crawl away but had a green foot smash into his, back wincing in pain he heard the sound of Cell's expanding tail behind.

"2 down more to kill" "AHHH" "Oh my god is he all right" shouted Davis frantically pacing the floor of the hospital lobby floor where Cody was sent, for healing after his last encounter with Cell/Ken & his sucking stinger tail. They rushed him home and ever since he has been unconscious now the gang waited patiently for a nurse to come "Davis cool your goggles man, your gonna get more burned up then your shirt" Tai said trying to calm him.

Kari nodded and smiled to Davis "Cody is strong he'll make it trust in him and I am sure sneaking the Digimon in will really brighten up his day too", Davis went bright red in the face and nodded goggling eyes at Kari stupidly. "Your right he's fine I'm fine your perfect were all good" TK sighed annoyingly suddenly Pattamon poked his head out from under his gray hat, "Hey hurry up and go in this hat is giving me a static sneeze ah, ACHOO".

TK laughed and tucked him back into his hat saying they will go in as soon as the nurse gives the all clear sign and right on time a tall young nurse lady, with long streamy blue hair and dazzling green eyes said "He's awake kids. You can all go in at once but try not to make much noise" they nodded and quickly ran into Cody's room the young boy with strapped in with white, tubes a clear one transferring blood and a pink fluid on the tube next to it.

Cody sighed a bit opening his big green eyes weakly looking around the white bed and room a weak smile came looking to the young Digidestined, "I hope my…accident didn't cause trouble" they all laughed smiling happily. "Not at all Cody besides you know we'd visit you or anyone else if they got sick or hurt your no trouble at all" Sora smiled suddenly Biyomon popped, her pink feathery head out gasping for air "Its about time I got out of there.

Sora your back pack has more flint and fuzz then your attic" Sora laughed and wiped the dust off soon appeared Veemon Pattamon Gatomon Agumon, and of course Armadillomon he shouted leaping from TK's huge duffel bag. "CODY" "Armadillomon ouch oh hey watch the claws there old buddy" the Digimon nodded hugging him "I'm really sorry what happened yesterday I, should have stopped Cell before this" Cody smiled while shaking his head.

"Armadillomon you didn't know none of us knew its not your fault I'm still here anyway besides I'm just glad those monsters are gone for good at least, Cell is anyway" "We can hope anyway I just hope Ken is all right I mean. Even after all the rotten things he did I don't think anyone deserves to be trapped with a beast like Cell" Tai said Agumon hopped up onto a blue, chair crossing his claws "I never got to see him who was this Cell anyway".

Pattamon and Gatomon turned to their old Digimon partner and explained the story of Cell being a killer Android from another world he tricked Ken, and fused into his body to attack and destroy the Digidestined "Wow boy. He sounds as bad as one of the Dark Masters" Kari nodded sighing with relief "Cell is gone let's just forget about him that is until Izzy learns more", Davis rubbed his thick brown hair and looked out the window idly watching.

"Where's Yolei I called her house like a billion times but no one answered" "Maybe she's on her way here or picking up flowers or maybe she's drunk", Davis looked at Veemon with a puzzled look & sweat dropped "Whatever".

Gatomon raised her yellow paw and stood up speaking "Last I heard from Poromon when he e-mailed me Izzy was going to their home in the morning, to talk about Cell" TK removed his gray hat and bit his lip thinking hard.

While the others pondered where either could be as the gang thought far, far off in the dark alley where the leftover green clothes brown shoes laid down, blowing off in the wind where Izzy used to be Hawkmon was unconscious. Until his big blue eyes awoke he weakly stood on his bruised and black wings and gasped seeing the computer "So that was Izzy I heard earlier but, if his computer is here and his clothes are over there then that means ACK".

Clapping his wings over his beak he closed his eyes in a sad moment of silence the fuel of blood burning anger charged his heart & battered body he, grabbed the computer and ran across the street heading towards buildings. Massive apartments suddenly he stopped police were swarming over Yolei's place "Fiddlesticks I can't let those humans find me but I need to get back, the d terminal without it I can't armor Digivolve when and if Cell returns".

Running behind the cops and cars he climbed windows all the way to Yolei's room snuck in threw the broken window and grabbed the terminal, climbing back down & heading off to the closest apartment Davis & Cody's. Now we go high above the once sunny now becoming dark sky standing on the top of the apartment where he last massacred Yolei and her family Cell, grinned evilly standing upon his long green reptile legs and 3 toed claw feet.

Fully regenerated legs thanks to Izzy he smirked wickedly watching Hawkmon scurry off to the apartment "Go my little headless chicken run, find me the rest of those Digidestined I'll be ready for you as well them too. Those brats are said to be the chosen ones to stop evil and save this world as well the digital world HA once I get my tail on them both worlds are mine", he leaped off lighting struck the building dark ominous clouds swarmed in.

A deadly and dark storm filled the skies with blackness loud thunder and striking thunderbolts from the sky the other Digidestined and their Digimon, left Cody from the storm risk heading back to their homes the kids split up. The gang walked their separate ways until that is Davis and Veemon decided to stop TK wanting to talk to him "Look TG I don't care how much you, guys hate Ken he's my friend (sort of) and I don't want you ripping on him".

TK looked at him puzzled "I didn't say anything about him what are you talking about?" Veemon raised his claw "Davis is just upset because Kari, asked you to spend the night at her house and ACK" "Veemon SHUT UP". TK sighed crossing his arms and staring firmly at Davis "She asked me to dinner and a sleep over FRIENDS can do that you know" "Yeah right nice, try that friends routine won't fool me your sneaking Kari away from me".

Pattamon flapped his wings lost "Anyone understand this?" everyone but Davis shook their heads growling in rage Davis grabbed TK by the shirt, snarling "I'm warning you" TK flared his blue eyes and grabbed. Davis's hands back "WARNING ME? She's my friend and I thought you were" "Maybe I am maybe I am not all I know is" "Yolei and Izzy are gone", "HUH" everyone gasped turning to Hawkmon panting holding Izzy's laptop.

"Hawkmon what happened to you?" they all asked but the bird Digimon collapsed out of energy TK & Davis instantly ran to him helping him stand, "Look Davis forget our fight and let's help Hawkmon he's more important". Davis nodded agreeing with TK (for the first time) they carefully dragged him to a park bench and helped him regains consciousness Veemon raised, his claws "Okay how many fingers do you see?" he raised 3 Hawkmon.

Stared blankly and spoke "Your foot doesn't count as a finger" Pattamon and Veemon sweat dropped finally convincing Hawkmon to tell the story of, what happened to Izzy Yolei and that Cell in Ken's body has again returned. "Cell stopped me before I could save either one of them when I awoke all I could find was his computer" "NOO" TK screamed and bashed his fist into, the bench actually cracking some wood Davis gasped his hand bright red.

"C-c-calm down T…K we'll stop this maniac I promise" TK shook his head and stood up tall staring his now crying blue eyes to the dark & stormy sky, "Its not that the darkness its so deep & evil I've felt this coming for a while". Davis stared at him blankly as TK continued "Kari has been scared the darkness always comes for her and wants to drag her & me into the shadows, I know that because our crest's hope and light are major threats to the evils.

But now some freak of nature not even a Digimon has taken Ken and our friends he must be stopped he must PAY" Pattamon laid upon his shoulder, and calmed him down "I never thought I'd say this but what do we do TK?". Davis asked raising a yellow gloved hand to TK he turned and weakly smiled "Glad your in Cell says he needs the Digidestined to become whole, which means the only way to stop him is to protect all of the Digidestined".

Veemon nodded and looked up at the black sky his red eyes blinked fairly seeing a dark winged figure enter threw a balcony into another apartment, "Hey Davis I thought you said Batman was made up" "Yeah he is Veemon". "Then why is he breaking into your house?" Davis bulged his eyes and ran looking just in time to hear an explosion a scream and a sinister laugh echo, "AH Cell is in my house" Pattamon nodded to TK as he held his Digivice.

"You bet Pattamon Digivolve to…..Angemon" in seconds the flying mammal became the massive angel fighter he grabbed Davis TK & Veemon, in his huge white feathered arms flying fast as he can towards Davis's home. The time they got there the room was shattered to bits burnt furniture destroyed windows & appliances empty clothes blowing in the deathly wind, "My mom is gonna kill me" "I think Cell will do that for you" both replied.

As they flew in looking around the destroyed room eyes of fear and anger widened as Cell was spotted in the hallway his tail over someone's head, muffled screams were heard Davis shouted "June NO" but it was too late.

Her bare legs kicked as Cell instantly swallowed her up with in his tail laughing evilly "Family dinners are a must HAHAHA" "Hand of fate", "WAHHH" Cell screamed being blasted back by the massive beam of light.

The energy attack from Angemon blasted him threw walls he growled standing up staring squinty reptile eyes at him "For a winged human with an, iron mask over your face you've got some power but it looks like no brains". Davis screamed and raged forward at Cell to tackle him down but the dark Android simply smacked his tail across his face toppling Davis right down, Cell crushed his foot onto his skin pressing his cheek "Your gonna…..pay".

Cell laughed as his tail unfolded again "Vee head butt" "Angel staff" Cell snarled and winced as the double attacks shoved him off of Davis hard, Angemon flew full force and bashed Cell in the face Cell struck him back. Flash of white fists and green claws flew Angemon vs. Cell battling it like crazy "TK take Davis Veemon and get out of here NOW" "No way I won't, leave you to get killed" Angemon snarled and tackled Cell into the walls.

"Don't argue its you kids he wants with you here I'll die for sure and so will you now GO" Veemon grabbed their hands and ran frantically out the door, "I'm sorry TK but you knew he was right" Davis said wiping his blue tears. Shedding them sadly for his family TK patted his back nodding for his sorrow Veemon pressed the elevator button frantically shaking for it "Hurry, up stupid machine before" a loud crash was heard from behind rubble flew.

"Too late" they turned to see Cell covered in black burnt marks veins bulging across his green arms and claws hissing coldly at the Digidestined, "Going somewhere?" "RUN" the door finally opened they ran in and shut it. The silvery steel doors shut tight & the massive car sent them down unaware that Cell ripped off the doors charged a disc shaped glowing energy attack, "Destructo disc" the yellow blade sliced the wires off the car dropped down.

Full speed Davis Veemon and TK screaming like mad the super speed and force pulling and tearing at their skin feeling this was the end for them both, "VEEMON" "Way ahead of you Veemon armor Digivolve to…Raidramon. The Storm of friendship" right before the car crashed the dark blue wolf blasted off the bent walls with his Thunder blast attack then leaped out, charging for the exit only to find Cell grinning with 2 long sparking fingers.

"Watch out Raidramon" "Special beam cannon FIRE" a spiral red drilling like attack fired from Cell's fingers it struck & drilled itself into Raidramon, the fiery and destructive beams exploded toppling the blue thundering wolf. Collapsing and leaving TK and Davis down as Cell extended his green arms grappling their throats grinned his half fanged mouth "Very impressive boys, normally that attack drills threw its opponents like a bullet threw a human.

But it seems that Digivolve armor suit protected his worthless life too bad it won't save you huh?" he looked down to see Raidramon snarling his fangs, then bit them deep into him electrocuting the monster releasing the 2 kids. "Guess again bug breath Electric bite" "My turn double Hand of fates HA" Angemon cried from behind blasted 2 armed beam blasters blasting away, Cell he screamed the explosion force blasting him down lower to the ground.

Deeper into the dirt and construction "Angemon…your alive?" he nodded & flew out carrying TK while Raidramon got Davis "Hey dying is no fun I got, out of there fast enough to trick Cell before he laid his claws on you or me". Davis nodded thanking Raidramon the gang never looked back nor did they stop running ever feeling the icy presence of death in their pulsating veins, ice fear surged into their minds knowing that demon is still coming hunting.

The young children never let their hearts beat for rest racing to Hawkmon and escaping like criminals to save their lives though after the massacres, Cell has inflicted on their friends and families life didn't seem worth saving. "So what do we do next?" Davis asked between exhausting pants of breath air to TK he said back just as wheezy "First thing's first we hide we eat and, survive this race" Angemon pointed his golden staff to a dark alley "There".

Racing into its protection Raidramon and Angemon returned back to Veemon and Pattamon "Talk about a hard case that's guy has got power", spoke weakly Veemon holding his burnt black chest from the beam cannon. Pattamon nodded wilting his ear wings "Poor Ken he's trapped with that brute and hunting down his only friends things can't get much worse" TK, bashed his fist off a garbage can snarling in anger feeling the ice melt away.

As anger and unspeakable raged boiled his blood once more the powers of darkness had ruined his life crushing what left of heart willed humanity or, friends he could have Devimon Piedmon and now the darkest of all Cell. Davis sighed and clenched a yellow-gloved fist "The worst is already here my whole family is in that monster's belly and its all my fault he wanted me, well no more Veemon Pattamon let's go trash that slime sucking bug boy".

TK stepped into his path shaking his head "No Cell is getting too powerful he got your family Yolei and Izzy all in a few hours" "All the more reason, to squash that freak now before he gets anyone else" "Davis you don't get it. We barely escaped without getting our necks snapped Cell has Ken's brains mixed with his powers that's exactly what he wants waiting to snatch us up", sighing yet not without snarls of anger deep down Davis knew TK was right.

Hawkmon stepped between the 2 and unfolded the golden pineapple laptop computer Izzy used the boy's eyes lit up instantly "If were going to lose our, necks we might use our brains first gentlemen though I have lost Yolei too. Izzy's computer was found after his vanishing examining it well over I have found a way to armor Digivolve without Yolei threw the back up digital, energy boost" Veemon scratched his blue head confused "In Digi-english?".

Pattamon laughed dragging his black fingers to bring TK towards the computer "He means the computer works as a Digi-battery for Hawkmon", TK nodded typing away e-mailing the other Digidestined warnings of Cell. "My guess is after working with Gennai and our own Digivices Izzy copied the power of Digivolving Digimon temporarily in case of emergency" the, endless minutes passed preparing plans & alerting the other remaining kids.

Cody smiling in his hospital bed was the first to reach the mail picking up his D-terminal reading it his smiled faded his green eyes instantly widened, shaking nervously sweating the dead cold sweat that trickled into his throat. Uttering a single word tingling sensations of heart bursting terror "Cell" as he blacked out at homes the other kids got the mails too feeling just as bad, totally unaware Cell broke from the crumbling walls of the rocky apartment.

Flaring a golden alien like aura he blasted out of the rubble soaring to the sky Ken's human face screamed inhuman yells of rage as the storm clouds, flew in instantly striking dozens of lighting bolts shattering dozens of trees. "DIGIDESTINED YOU WILL PAY I SWEAR IT THIS GAME WAS FUN AT FIRST BUT NOW ITS OVER COME OUT I'LL BLAST THIS CITY, INTO PIECES" the silence came Cell awaited signs of life from the kids.

None but the massive armored trucks and police cars spewing out officers like popcorn kernels whipping their pistols at the air born intruder "Very, well if you brats want to play with fire then I'll burn you all with my own". Charging his dark and stolen powers a massive purple energy ball formed in the palm of his right claw shaping into a beach ball shaped bomb of energy, grinning evil at the police firing their useless guns missing Cell completely.

"Time to turn up the heat Fire crusher ball FIRE" launching the fire bomb it zoomed down in flaming seconds it exploded screams of pain & explosions, quickly ended the smoke cleared leaving a trial of flash fried vehicles about. Hundreds of men women officers laying unconscious from the blast not used at full power simply to stun them Cell landed like the sinister vulture he is, gazing his half human half reptile eyes to spot the children or their Digimon.

"Shall I blast these lovely dishes out of their misery or show yourselves" once more Cell with Ken's face scanned the area like a cybernetic hawk, seeing no kids no Digimon not a sign he snarled and charged more energy. "Air mail" "ARGH" snarled Cell Flamedramon bashed his fiery shielded ram attack into Cell toppling the terror across the crumbling rocky street the, fiery Digimon landed preparing claw to flaming claw at the stunned Cell.

"Hot on the scene and ready to fry some cell" Davis nodded and leaped out beside Flamedramon watching Cell stagger to his feet "Impressive boys but, how did you survive my crusher ball you should have been unconscious". Grinning his pearly whites Davis sneered back "While you played seek and destroy we played hide & go seek our Digimon easily blocked your attack", walking onto the scene followed TK accompanied by Angemon once again.

Gathering together Cell watched and simply laughed evilly to them all "Bravo my young meals you planned this out perfectly yet you forget how, easily I crushed your Digimon last time I and shall do so again till they die". TK smirked and raised a finger "Sorry bug boy but we didn't forget at all were back and better then ever show them guys" the kids stood back aside, Flamedramon firing his Fire rockets and Angemon his Hand of fate outward.

Laughing like a maniacal hyena Cell flared his golden glow and crossed his green forearms the attacks struck and stayed there proving no effect on him, "Some improvement I'm the ultimate warrior superior to you in every way". "Except in learning cause evil like you never does Double stars" Cell turned instantly to the samurai like voice screaming in pain feeling 2 massive black, ninja star blades slammed into his back the glow faded the attacks poured in.

A blast of energy and force shoved Cell hurtling to the sky in pain quickly using insect wings gained speed changing directions to land onto a roof top, his evil eyes spotted the attacker a tall oddly shaped being with white robes. His deep yellow eyes squinted at Cell spanning his massively long spring vine legs and arms holding dark ninja stars on each hand and foot "You got, what you paid for after taking Yolei away now your going to pay for good".

Cell looked at him confused "What are you babbling about I've never seen you before how can you know Yolei?" the Digimon leaped across to Cell, staring his deep yellow eyes into his red ones replying back to him coldly.

"Maybe some fried chicken will help your memory" Cell gasped and snarled "YOU" "Yes using the armor I Digivolved into Shurimon the samurai of, sincerity prepare to meet your match insect" Cell frowned and leaped back.

Dashing off on his human legs spanning wings to gain speed a chase began Cell and Shurimon dashing off roof tops and building firing double stars, and eye lasers leaping and battling as the other Digimon and kids followed. Shurimon then jumped Cell who dodged away easily and launched his green arms forward Shurimon did the same bashing & pummeling their long arms, recoiling them back the fighters enthralled a fist fight punching clawing out.

With each other in a battle so fast and furious TK and Davis could simply stare at their blurred images awaiting a victor or a chance to help Shurimon, suddenly an explosion occurred Shurimon fell black and burnt dark crispy.

Flying towards his falling body Cell reared back a blue fire ball from his claws and blasted down Shurimon laughing evilly "Who's next?" "You, monster GR that tears it Angemon" "Flamedramon show em your stuff".

The Digimon leaped into battle and threw volleys of fists at Cell but was too quick once again and easily blocked and dodged every fist they threw at em, another trick up his sleeve Cell jumped over and kicked their backs up ward. As they toppled he grinned landing down as he crossed his scaly arms and suddenly split himself into copies of himself surrounding the two Digimon, "The more the merrier I always say quadruple Cell plus 2 losers equals HA".

Ken's voice said now being turned by Cell using their brilliant minds and powers together into one unstoppable mutant fighter Davis never gave up, "Don't listen to him just keep hitting those doubles till you the real Cell". "Right let's heat this up Fire Rocket" "Angle staff" Angemon whipped his golden staff around phasing shadows deleting them Flamedramon as well, but for every shadow they zap another appears before it Cell cackled evilly.

"My turn all together now TRI BEAM" at once like an army of darkness the Cell copies formed a triangle arm position and fired countless tri beam rays, the blast's struck & impacted the Digimon with unspeakable speed & force. The kids could only watch and hear the tear filled pain cries of their friends "No…no, NO MORE PAIN NOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE", TK cried tears wavering over his face and down his cheeks sobbing loudly.

Suddenly his green Digivice grew bright white a powerful energy surge erupted from it Cell screamed & held his ears the energy overpowering him, the copies faded and the real Cell was left "Now guys here's your chance".

"This is for you Yolei FIRE ROCKET" "And Izzy Hand of Fate HA" powering up their mightiest attacks the Digimon fired full forced fire and, heavenly white beams instantly exploding onto Cell shoving him back.

"Ditto Double stars" cried Shurimon and added the final blow-bashing Cell off his black shoes and shredded blue pants from the Digimon Emperor suit, as he crashed threw a window revolving door falling into a massive building. "Yeah way to go guys you too T…K" "Hey you got my name right" they slapped each other high fives and cheered on yet however their Digimon did, not "Davis we got a problem here" "What is it I was gonna do the shuffle".

Flamedramon squinted his eyes at the building they were at as the kids looked they saw the danger all this battling with Cell led him all the way to, the hospital that Cody and the other Digidestined were waiting for him at. TK clenched his fists and threw his pale hate to the ground shouting in anger "Hurry get him out of there Angemon before its" "TOO LATE Solar flare", cackled Cell from the building doors placing his claws to his melded face.

Spreading the shredded gloved claws across his head and cried out a massive burst of white sunlight burst into the sky like a nova bomb Flamedramon, TK Angemon and Davis (finally putting on his goggles) closed their eyes. The pain of the supreme intense light was strong enough to blind them waiting for at least 4 minutes they finally yet very slowly opened their, burning eyes and gasped to see Cell gone most likely heading towards Cody.

"Um excuse me son I mean sir do you need medical attention?" asked a young female nurse wiping her long blonde hair from her deep green eyes, Cell simply grinned a twisted mutant human grin to the nurse shaking no. "I'm afraid you're the one who is gonna be needing medical attention" suddenly his tail whipped out she screamed a second later and a sickening, slurping sound and a belch was heard another nurse same thing a doctor.

Then a police officer then again and again it continued leading eventually to Cody's room leaving behind a trail of fallen tables foods & piles of empty, clothes littering the now deathly silent hospital consuming all in his sights. Kicking the door open Ken and Cell licked their mixed lips and stared down at Cody sleeping innocently like a baby clutching close his white bed sheets, slowly a dark shadow of his tail raised for the preverbal final strike of death.

"I forgot how fragile and delicious human beings can be when they meet their maker it's just a pity there is will be no challenge for my perfect form", suddenly Cody's eyes opened wide up his green pupils glared coldly at Cell.

"What the?" as the beast gaped shouts screamed all around him in seconds Cody was gone and dozens of energy attacks were flying at him hearing, "Pepper breath" "Blue blaster" "Spiral twister" "Diamond shell" "CLEAR".

The attacks of the Digimon impacted Cell like an ambush of bullets battering and bashing his human insect body shots of fiery pain surging into, his body like jagged rocks ending as Cody right behind Cell's winged back. Slammed the electric shock panels at maximum charge collapsing the evilly seeded child sizzling black fumes of fried flesh and green scales stinking up, the wrecked room as the other Digidestined and Digimon stepped back out.

"Boy it's a good thing TK was able to send us that warning before Ken err Cell got here" Gabumon poked Ken's body with his red claws curiously, "He's out cold or hot either way we stopped that slimy creature for now". Cody crossed his arms staring down at the charred back of his stunned victim "You know even after all the dark damage Ken did as the Digimon, Emperor and seeing Cell take over him and our friends I feel sorry for him".

The others nodded hauling the mutant body up to the white bed eventually as TK Pattamon Veemon & Davis arrived onto the ending battle scene "Wow, talk about big brother power way to go Matt" "Thanks bro but we all did it. Except Kari Tai was worried for her safety so we hid her and Gatomon until all this madness blew over" TK nodded and stared down at Cell shuttering, feeling so sad for their fallen one even if he was an enemy "Least he's safe".

Just as their breath passed the seconds dripping away Cell/Ken leaped from his bed screaming his inhuman eyes boiling blood red with angry insanity, his claws grappling Matt's shirt caught totally off guard shoving him back. The young rock star screamed in fear right before everyone's eyes Cell and Matt were hurled out of the window shattering threw glass out into the sky, "MATT NO" "No you don't" shouted Gabumon who leaped out after them.

Falling, falling down faster and faster like an asteroid zooming towards to crash & destroy itself into the solid earth with a devastating impact landing, "No matter if you kill me nothing will stop us from taking you down Cell". "Blonde haired dope I wouldn't dare kill you I just needed enough room to get you and in this spot no one can save you ARGH" Cell snarled in agony, his green arm grappled in the razor jaws of Gabumon gnarling into his skin.

Cell shoved clawed and battered Gabumon with too little attention to Matt losing his grip tumbling to the ground "MATT" Gabumon screamed out, tears filling his big red eyes Cell flared a yellow glow blasting off Gabumon. Zooming down at mach like speeds Cell's wings propelled him down directly underneath Matt who closed his deep blue eyes whispering loudly, "TK I'm sorry….don't give up" Cell opened his tail up wide laughing evilly.

Upward he could see TK Davis Sora and Cody heading towards them on their Digimon to save Matt only to see in tear filled shattering eyes him fade, away as Matt was swallowed up instantly into the dark void of Cell's tail. "No this can't be Matt…first I lost dad now you this CAN'T BE no matter what happens I am gonna save you Matt Yolei Izzy and everyone I swear, upon the very god himself I will save YOU" TK sobbed in his own thoughts.

Staring down endless tear filled eyes pouring gallon after gallon of sorrow and sadness closing his weeping eyes away from Cell's next transformation, bulging his green legs as they shattered the blue pants of Ken's old outfit.

Bursting out of green slime 2 thick long green spotted limbs with feet like shoes a goldish brown color sporting a thick black shell half way up each, leg Cell grinned wickedly sighing with demonic glee from his new parts.

A blue bolt of light shined a white burst shattered the sky and a voice called "Gabumon Digivolve to…..Garurumon" the massive white tiger like wolf, Garurumon leaped from the sky and tackled Cell forced with rage and anger. "I don't care if you are Ken you took Matt and for that your gonna PAY" "In that case let me give you your change" Cell grappled red claws to green, claws but easily stronger from Matt's energy Cell quickly overpowered him.

Flipped Garurumon off his back and blasted him skidding threw gravel and up graveled roads with a destructive laser blast "I….will never…surrender, must….go on for….Matt HA Garurumon Digivolve to….WereGarurumon". Cell licked his human and reptile lips the only thing human left on his bulging body "3 down 1 to go after one more child my body will be reborn, then all I have to do is become my perfect form again by absorbing more".

The towering terror WereGarurumon stood bravely on his torn blue jean legs claws bursting from hand and foot his scarred face and jagged jaws snarling, towards his dark enemy "Not if I'm here" "That's the best part you won't". Exiting the hospital Digivolved and ready for battle Digmon Raidramon Greymon and Birdramon from above watched a careful eye on their friend, awaiting to aid him if need be "Wait for my signal then we fight" Tai said.

And the battle began Cell launching his deadly eye lasers WereGarurumon leaped over Cell and slammed kicked him back Cell regained his balance, and rammed him ahead on the werewolf warrior counter attacked him easily. Rearing back his red claws shouting "Werewolf claws" the red slash attack shoved Cell back with great force but shook it off and blasted him back with, a huge thunder like blast Cell leaped after him an air born battle soon began.

Claw to claw kick to kick cell smirked to the Digimon "Not bad for a walking wolf I'm impressed" "I'm just getting started" "Funny so am I", eventually the battle dragged on boring Cell drop kicked WereGarurumon. For the final blow crashing the wolf down and hard Cell was about to finish him off when the other kids and their Digimon blocked his shooting target, "Hold it right there you messed with the wrong kids you filthy scum bag".

Cell frowned pointing both claws open palmed at Tai a fire began to burn and before Tai knew it a stream of incredible fire blasted from the claws, Greymon lumbered his Jurassic self to block and fire his huge "Nova flame".

The boiling lava fire ball from Greymon sliced threw the fire like butter and struck Cell down in burning cinders the ultimate Android though was ready, his extending legs and arms grappled light posts and buildings holding on.

Grappling them tightly and close like a massive green slingshot Greymon charged full force & slammed his dark horn helmet into Cell's uncompleted, body ripping the limbs off gushing acid blood Cell screamed in awful pain. "All right now Birdramon" Sora cried to her Digimon Birdramon the fiery phoenix flapped her inferno wings and blasted her "Meteor wing" attacks, scorching fire balls crashed and exploded onto the limbless falling monster.

Crashing him into the stone roads and into the sewer a loud splash and bone cracking noise echoed in the slimy tunnels at first no voice was heard until, "Flames of fury BLAH" screamed Cell a stream of supreme laser fire force. Erupted like a volcano from the broken hole a gastronomical explosion of fire force and ashes blasted Birdramon down like a dead stick the fire bird, whimpered weakly in pain hearing Sora scream her name in tears watching.

Cell blasted out and flew skyward "Ready aim FIRE…I've always wanted to say that" Davis said hearing the others sweat drop but none the less "Gold, rush" "Thunder blast" "Nova blast" "Garuru kick" the attacks blasted off. Only to hit the falling Birdramon instead the Digimon were crushed upon by the bird beast Cell using her as a shield charging a energy blast in his claws, shoving them forward shouting energy flared and focused "Masenko HA".

The mighty blast shined bright gold and struck down like the force of a hundred Digimon attacks or bombs pummeling & trampling the defenseless, Digimon and their Digidestined children the gang lay there totally defeated. Landing slowly and grinning just as evilly Cell sneered at the battered kids and Digimon raising a finger to them "Tisk, tisk children you should know, better then to de-limb me when I can easily regenerate any part of my body".

Tai coughed and stared at him face full of scars black dust and soars harshly scolding to him in a weak wheezing voice "That's not….your cough body", Cell frowned stomping his head down with his green foot raising his tail.

"Its is now soon all of your miserable lives will be put out of commission and I will rule this world and devour each and every last human alive" but, as he prepared to take Tai's life a loud mechanical noise perked his ears up.

He whirled around instantly spotting TK Pattamon Kari and Gatomon driving full speed in a long red convertible down car heading for Cell & Tai, "Sneak up behind me huh sorry but that trick is getting old & so are YOU". In a fit of dark joy and fiery rage Cell hurled Tai full speed bashing threw the front windshield of the car TK screamed and ducked down as Tai flew, threw glass and twisted metal landing in the back seat with a crying Kari.

"TAI NO" "MONSTER" TK slammed the gas pedal and crashed into Cell at countless miles per hour the dark villain was holding on tightly to the front, hood digging claws deep into the metal and chrome to stay on the vehicle. "Not bad boy although you seem a bit young to drive a car" TK sweat dropped hissing back to him "Yeah…so either way your gonna pay Cell", "This hot wired car is gonna make you road kill" Gatomon shouted back.

Getting an idea Cell laughed and jammed his claws into the engine blasting it with a super jolt of electricity the kids screamed watching the engine burst, tires burning from their hub caps the car collapsed sizzling with electricity. TK sat there in the black burnt car seats clenching a cracked steering wheel "I think were in trouble" TK Kari Gatomon and Pattamon carrying Tai too, ran full speed away from Cell hot on their trails dodging his hot eye lasers.

"TK we can't run forever we got to fight him" "I know but first we need a distraction so our Digimon can Digivolve" TK replied back panting hard, wearing their young legs out they spotted Sora up ahead waving to them. Holding a battered Biyomon in her other hand she cried to them "Duck" they dropped on their knees Biyomon leaped from her grasp flying right at Cell, "Still alive are you?" "Alive & flapping speaking of which Spiral twister".

Using the last of her strength Biyomon pushed Cell back with her fire twister at that time TK & Kari used their Digivices powering their Digimon to, quickly Digivolve Pattamon to MagnaAngemon Gatomon to Angewoman. The mighty angel Digimon sneered side by side at their wicked foe Cell mocked them "Warriors bah look like fairies to me time to break your, wings ZANZOKEN HA" raising 2 fingers Cell blasted a mega force wave.

Of pure destructive white light like energy the angels took the sky Angewoman easily canceling it out with her rainbow colored "Heaven's, charm" snickering at the attack Cell launched rapid laser shots at them. Using speed smarts and wings of white the angels dodged and deflected the rays of Cell he scowled to them "Impressive but how did you get so strong, even as your first forms your Digivoling couldn't have given you that much.

Power speed and strength" Angewoman sneered back to him with her human lips answering him "That's cause we were at the champion level and still, you were stronger now were at the ultimate level a higher stronger level". Scratching his chin Cell became interested with this whispering in his thoughts "Amazing that such tiny beast's can change into so many forms, I wonder if they can change again but I am not taking chances this time no.

I will not let them trick me like Gohan did and over power me once again, first I must battle them and move fast enough to capture one of the children". The battle began MagnaAngemon swung his sword Excalibur clashing it with Cell's now longer razor claws sparks of fire and thunder like energy, flared from the fists bashing kicking clawing the 2 battled like true warriors.

"Hey don't hog all the fun" Angewoman flew at Cell for a double team ready for her Cell bashed her away with a drop kick only to be blasted back, himself by a sword blast from MagnaAngemon Cell fell flying right back up. "Give up villain release the children & go back to where you belong" MagnaAngemon boomed in his deep bellowing voice watching threw his cold silver steel metal mask Cell dawned the infamous Super Sayajin glow.

"I am home" Cell uttered sending a cold shiver of dread to all who heard him mixing the voices of Cell himself and Ken as he leaped again into battle, this time faster and stronger then ever TK Kari Davis Sora & weak still Tai. Could barely watch the battle as flashes of white and green warriors blinked in and out of sight "Even with my goggles on these guys are way too fast", TK groaned to Davis "There goggles not super vision goggles Davis man".

Davis frowned and spat his tongue at TK meanwhile Kari was watching never leaving her eyes off the vanishing fighters "I hope Angewoman or, MagnaAngemon is winning where ever or whatever's happening with Cell". In the flashing fighting Cell was keeping up full speed and strength with the angel Digimon eventually blasting them away with a massive barrier blast, MagnaAngemon tumbled down landing safely with use of his big wings.

Angewoman skidded painfully threw rock and gravel down the cracking road landing beside Kari uttering "Does this answer your question CELL", she screamed as did Kari spotting the insect flying full speed for them both. His golden glow flaring with his flapping wings raising tail and claws to attack them both TK and Davis shouted "Kari Angewoman" "Your mine", "Celestial arrows" in the split of a second Angewoman countered Cell.

Blasting him upward to the sky with her energy arrows just enough time for Davis TK Sora Tai Biyomon Veemon and MagnaAngemon to help them, Cell charged his claws pulled them back crying "Ka…...me…...ha…...me". MagnaAngemon and Angewoman jumped side by side shouting "Now Angewoman while he is powering up Gate of Destiny" "Heaven's charm", "HA" at once the beams blasted off like a rocket to the stars and the skies.

Cell's super kamehameha wave collided and fought strongly against the combined powers of the angel Digimon slowly pushing back and forth to, gain a power boost pouring endless amounts of tiring power into the beams. "Come on MagnaAngemon you can do it" "Never give up we believe in you" TK & Kari cheered their Digimon on yet to no avail sweating panting, the angels bit by bit were being drained and Cell's wave slowly moved in.

"Yes I told you fools a hundred times with every human I devour my power grows I will be perfect once again I am the ultimate warrior god of this and, soon every other world HAHAHA" he laughed watching the wave push in.

Hopes of victory died down Davis smacked himself thinking hard and angrily to himself "I am such an idiot I'm supposed to be the leader here &, all I have been is stalling Cell not even denting him I am such a wash up".

"This can't be the end even if I am…OW bleeding and broken this isn't the end I…know it" said Tai TK thought to himself "I must have hope must be, strong like Sora told me when Kari was scared and Piedmon was after us. I have to be strong for my friends my Digimon and everyone else" "Please no, god please the powers of darkness are destroying my life just like with TK.

He doesn't deserve this not Tai or Matt please just save us I beg of you" fear tears rolled down Kari's cheeks the cold icy grip of death holding them, back totally unaware of the green worm standing behind Cell and the kids. Totally unaware his big blue eyes cry tears off his green wormy skin for his lost master & totally unaware until his voice cries for vengeance to Cell for, his master he shouts "Here I come Ken Wormmon Digivolve to Stingmon".

A massive green glow burst into the sky with blinding energy suddenly the energy way ceased the Digimon turned as did the children and Cell as well, behind them a tall human shaped mantis looking Digimon with white wings. Black shackle like skin and green scales big orange eyes 2 little antenna and razor claws from his green gauntlaunt like hands Cell spoke in Ken's voice, "Wormmon is that you?" "What that's Wormmon no way that's him guys.

Last time we saw him he got deleted after draining his energy to help Veemon finish off Kimeramon & even then Wormmon couldn't Digivolve", Davis said eyes firmly focused on the new Digimon who stared right at Cell. "Make no mistake of it I'm Stingmon the champion form of Wormmon and you have my best friend Cell now give him up and I mean it" quickly back, to Cell's voice the dark monster cackled a sickening laugh to Stingmon.

"The more I hear you fools ask and do so little about it the more I laugh and realize how much I should just KILL YOU ALL" Cell blasted double claw, thunder like rays from his hands Stingmon flew past them with great speed. Cell gasped snarling as he fired eye lasers only again to be dodged by Stingmon "Impossible" Cell said the Digidestined could only watch in total, silence staring Stingmon outclassed out sped Cell in every attack he tried.

Grinding fang and teeth Cell lashed out rapid laser shots "No Digimon will stop me no matter what level your at" Stingmon zoomed like a bullet threw, the mine field of lasers & skull bashed Cell away then raised his right claw. "Spiking Strike" "GAAAH" a shrill cry of such inhumanity and animal origins so inhuman so bestial Cell screamed like a dying demon howling a, monstrous cry feeling the purple electric saber slicing off his lower half.

Watching in utter pain and rage as his acid blood leaked from his upper torso still in air with use of his wings while his lower legs & chest dropped down, Kari grabbed her mouth her face turning green uttering "I'm gonna be sick". "Gross way nasty" "Good god Stingmon you butchered him horribly" TK added to Davis staring as the lower limbs dissolve slowly into the cement, Stingmon growled knowing its not over watching Cell struggle and snarl.

Bulging gross purple veins bursting more green acid blood as his legs and lower half returned in time for a super charged lighting like kick to the face, grounding Stingmon down "Scatter shot" Cell cried out with charged claws. Unleashing an explosive bombardment of laser bombs towards Stingmon yet the insectoid Digimon was full of surprises using his razor blade tipped feet, he kicked them rapidly slashing his blades at the bombs shouting out loud.

"Lighting spike kicks" the barrage of blades blasted back the barrage of bombs exploding and grounding down Cell just the same "All right yeah, way to go Stingmon I never doubted you" Davis cheered for Stingmon. As TK sweat dropped replying "You just met him" "This isn't over yet brats, my destiny is at hand and no Digimon or Digidestined shall deny it to me".

Shouting from the darkest deepest bellows of his mangled monstrous voice Cell charged a massive power glow of flames and mixed electricity charged, to blast them to bits unaware of the crumbling water sounds beneath him. "Oxygen torpedo" an explosion erupted from below rocks and water blasted from under Cell catapulting him to the sky screaming with maddening rage, "You won the battle but lost the war and her too HA" Cell extended his arm.

Like a snake skinned rope the claw grabbed Sora by the throat and she screamed flying into the air being dragged and flown away captured by Cell, "Sora NOOO ARGH" TK bellowed clenching his fists tightly to the ground. "We blew it I can't believe it when Cell absorbs Sora he's gonna be complete and then were all finished for sure" quickly their Digimon shrank, back to their rookie forms (minus Gatomon) as did Stingmon to Wormmon.

"I'm so very sorry everyone Ken isn't doing this of free will that mean old Cell is taking control of his life and is now destroying everyone else's", Wormmon uttered softly wiping small tears with his little purple claw hands. Davis shook his head and nodded to him "Its okay we totally understand but the important thing is to destroy Cell once and for all" Kari nodded TK too, and slowly as he came out of the sewer with Subarimon now Armadillomon.

"Cody how did you get here?" "Well Kari after Cell captured Matt and you, guys were battling Cell Subarimon swam with me in the sewers after you. I got to say even in the cockpit that place stunk" slowly Tai holding his hurt, arm and legs stood up "Nice surprise attack Cody but we need more now.

Cell has Sora and judging by his ego I think he won't absorb her until we actually track him down" Davis scratched his brown hair confused "Huh, why would he do that he has Sora" Cody snapped his fingers and nodded.

"I see what you mean Cell wants a challenge hunting us down & beating up, our Digimon at the champion level was obviously too easy for him to do".

"Right but he got an ever bigger fight plus a little over whelmed once we went to the ultimate level I suggest we track Sora by her Digivice follow it, Digivolve our Digimon to ultimate and finish Cell off before he gets Sora". Everyone nodded agreeing with TK Pattamon smiled and flew to TK's hat "I wont mess up this time TK Cell is finished" "Yeah let's make kitty litter out, of him" Kari laughed picking up Gatomon "Tai you should stay here rest".

"No way sis he's after you too and besides were gonna need all the help we can get against this guy after he got so strong just from taking Matt I'm in", "Me too" "Veemon three" "Ken is my friend so of course I'm definitely in". United and together the Digidestined and Digimon clapped hands cheered ahead and prepared for battle meanwhile back to the junkyard where Cell, took Sora he snickered whispering in Ken's voice "Like spiders to my web".

The balance of power has shifted the hunt is on for survival man's greatest evil has arrived and he plans to seek and destroy all life on this entire planet, the time has come when brains skill and power are put to the ultimate test. Children and monster allies a man made monster with a boy in captivity brains and brawn all wrapped into 2 sides of good and darkness one must, win for in the end who will be the victorious one and who will be extinct?

To be continued…