Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Rebirth ❯ Desolation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Desolation

God hood talk about your flights of fantasy it's very funny how others think about themselves as superior beings gods better in every way then everyone, if anyone says that then you know as well as I do how impossible that is. In the Greek ages people believed there was a god for everything rain fire sky, wind water even a god of disease but what exactly does make a true god?

Perhaps power wisdom immortality cunning and more then enough capabilities to wipe out an entire galaxy with a simple breath from him/her, but I believe there is only one god and I will always believe that forever. However unfortunately for the Digidestined and their monster companions they have met such a being with everything I mentioned and far, far more, Cell the ingenious creation of Dr. Gero is back and more powerful then ever.

Using his own twisted abilities and brilliant mind of darkness Cell has taken control of Ken the Digimon emperor's body to rebuild his perfect body back, already he has absorbed Yolei Matt Izzy and has now kidnapped Sora too. "Tai don't you worry were going to get Sora back & everyone else too" "Its not that Kari" "Then why were you zoning out there a second ago?" Kari, said asking very concerned for her dear brother he sighed sadly & explained.

"Usually I am super confident about beating bad guys I remember way back when we were in the Digiworld fighting the Dark Masters and our fist battle, up against Devimon each time I was confident we'd win but now I'm not. I'm scared it's an omen this Cell is like a god how can we stop a god?" Kari patted his back to calm him down they both looked down from the high sky, riding atop Angewoman Metalgreymon Angemon and Raidramon quickly.

Their evolved Digimon dashing off to the junkyard to rescue Sora from the wicked clutches of Cell who at this very moment was preparing for them, charging his glowing insect claws Sora tied & struggling snarled at Cell. "You can power up all you want but my friends are coming here and there going to take you down" Cell looked to her blinking his half human half, mutant eyes and simply laughed wickedly "What's so funny locust loser?".

"You weakling humans are dumber then I thought that's exactly what I want" Sora looked at him shaking her filthy cheeks and blowing her fiery, red hair from her face confused "A non believer huh I'll soon change that. My creator had a strong hatred towards a boy named Goku because he wiped out his entire army after that my master prepared his ultimate creation me, after countless failures with his Androids he was able to finish them fully.

Powerful sleek and deadly but no matter how strong and eternally powered they were I was far better made from the DNA cells of the greatest fighters, in the universe alien and human alike that boy Goku was an alien himself. His race loves to fight and inside me boils the blood of 5 full-blooded aliens from his race not only will I take those brats on but I'll love every second of, battling with them" "Then you'll love this Thunder blast" "What….ARGH".

Cell screeched flying back from the thunder attack unleashed by Raidramon Davis landed along side him TK Kari and "Tai guys oh my god you came, here to rescue me" "Of course we'd never leave you hanging" Tai smiled. TK pointed a furious finger at Cell screaming with rage "Your gonna pay for this Cell you stole my brother and I want him back NOW" Cell then quickly, leaped to his claws feet smirking from his hideous half face directly to TK.

"Goodness me had I known he was your brother I would have just cut his head off HAHA" TK screamed tears breaking from his eyes as he charged, towards Cell a fist balled Cell frowned and paralyzed him with a blue aura. "Don't worry TF I'll help you ACK" Davis moaned as he just got frozen in the wall too seconds later a blast shoved them all into a busted car squealing, in pain and agony "Barriers do wonders for the Androids and same for me.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a meal waiting for me but if your really so anxious to play why not try some of Ken's friends" Cell laughed in Ken's, voice flaring his arms out as a gigantic hole of energy appeared in the sky. In seconds hundreds of massive Airdramon and Dokugumon showered down, into the dark and crumbling ground of the junkyard lined up in front of Cell.

Each one sporting a shiny dark ring over their monstrous and gigantic bodies Metalgreymon bellowed "Looks like we got a monster mash Tai grab Sora, and leave with the others" Tai looked to his Digimon lost Angemon replied. "Don't worry after we stop the Digimon we'll fight Cell NOW GO" everyone nodded and helped Sora stand quickly only to be blocked off by,

Cell smirking wickedly with charged claws and dark eyes licking his lips. "Have you forgotten me so soon Cell Spiking strike" screamed Stingmon zooming straight down to strike the wicked Cell he didn't even look at em, simply raised 2 glowing fingers screamed out "Special beam cannon FIRE".

And Stingmon along with the kids watched in tear drenching horror as if in slow motion the spiral beam sliced into Stingmon plowed threw his stomach, shooting out the end his back Stingmon gasped & then quickly disintegrated.

"NO STINGMON" Davis screamed crying with rage just seeing Stingmon die before their very eyes Cell laughed evilly "See I didn't forget him and I, surely didn't forget him" with a gasp a crash a earth shattering split second. Digmon and Cody erupted from the ground hoping to gain a sneak attack on Cell but he avoided it with mere ease flying high into the sky with his wings, then reflecting back the gold rush drills Digmon blasted trapping the two.

Cody shouted "Guys forget about us get Sora to safety before he gets anyone else" TK shook his head in tears not wanting to but Tai yanked him along as, he Davis and Kari ran hating this choice but had to leaving Cody & Digmon. "It's useless Cell or Ken whoever you are you won't harm us we all know you need us kids to change back to your old self you wouldn't dare hurt us", "Wrong small fry I only need one of you kids I know all about the powers.

The powers of your Digivices Digieggs give me increased powers that I never had before I can kill as many as I want as long as one of you exists", "Don't fret none partner my own drills can't hold this Digimon dog down". Suddenly 4 green bulging brain clawed monsters broke from the ground laughing and giggling grappling their claws around Cody and Digmon, staring into their blood red squinty eyes paralyzed with force and total fear.

"Saibamen a little going away present compliments of Nappa" the green monsters called Saibamen suddenly exploded at once a massive explosion, erupted like a volcano of fire brimstone and carnage taking the heroes lives. Totally unaware was Sora Davis Kari TK and Tai panting for breath as they made it out of the junkyard panting for life and air "Tai why did you do that, our friends are in there the Digimon Cody everyone how could you do it?".

"TK if we die too then we won't be able to stop Cell someone has to be alive to fight the good fight" Kari wiped her tears away standing by TK "Sorry, Tai but he's right this isn't Digiworld people die and they don't come back. I understand how important this is but so our are friends" Kari said struggling, to hold back her heart broken tears TK added "This ends right now someone.

Has got to put an end to this madness and I will do it even if its costs my own life" "Sorry kid the position is filled but thanks for offering" "CELL?", everyone turned pale of fright he was there right there staring at them coldly. The poor terrified children could only stutter their faces dead sweat dripping off their widening terrified eyes the death the sorrow the evil it hasn't ended, "Game over Digidestined" Cell launched a striking Freeza beam right at Tai.

The young leader simply squeaked watching the beam slice into his heart feeling the warmth of his wet blood trickle down his shirt collapsing dead, all emotions came pouring out as TK and Davis charged at Cell in sad rage.

Crossing his murdering arms Cell used the tri form technique of Goku's 3-eyed friend Tien to create counter clones who phased out in mere moments, as TK & Davis punched threw the vanishing copies only to be bashed down.

In the back of both their heads knocking the poor boys unconscious leaving a shrieking teary Sora yelling "Murderer" throwing a punch at Cell's half, face only for him to dodge it expand his tail slamming it right over her head. Muffling her cries Cell absorbed her as she screamed and wiggling kicking her bare legs and filthy shredded socks and tennis shoes being swallowed in, second by second "Hang on Sora were coming" shouted to her from behind.

Cell squinted his side split human monster eyes to see the children's Digimon leaping towards him to save Sora who could weakly whimper, unable to do anything but kick her legs Cell cackled "Come and get me". Metalgreymon attacked first blasting his massive mechanical claw hand at Cell shouting "Mega Claw" as Flamedramon went to rescue Sora head on, knowing that Angemon & Angewoman were trying to awaken TK & Davis.

"Eye beams" Cell said flaring his fused pupils unleashing striking lasers of immense power slicing the rope holding the claw to Metalgreymon's arm, the cyborg dinosaur screamed and toppled back in agony screaming madly.

The claw itself shot off course Flamedramon leaped out his tri claw hand and grabbed Sora tightly "I got you OOF" suddenly he was blown back by, the broken off claw crashing him backwards onto the other kids and angels.

Suddenly Sora squealed a muffled yet still high cry as her legs were slurped up Cell widened his split eyes as his entire body began to glow bright green, "GET DOWN" the Digimon yelled huddling their bodies over the children. Cell screamed and laughed a twisted demonic voice not his or Ken's had a single relation to the diabolical the green light sparked out incredibly huge, amount of twisted dark lighting energy and vast explosive sound waves.

Shattering the very foundation of the planet as the blast and lights shined out of human sight Cell & Ken's body suddenly began to split apart like atoms, though no eyes could see this both could feel their flesh & DNA splitting up. Their bodies separating into their own forms except Cell's was rapidly changing into a bigger taller buffer form his muscles bulged out like melons, his head growing and sharpening straight up above his mutating purple eyes.

His claws became white hands dead as a corpse with deep dark razor black nails his legs bulging out wider as well his back splitting its thick armor like, black shell a pair of beetle like wings his stinger tail snuggled between them.

The face of evil morphed more human as well gold sides holding in his purple face lines as his green spotted body became a supreme muscle, machine becoming perfect once more he shouted with his new true voice.

"The power oh yes……the ABSOLUTE POWER……CELL IS BACK" and then it all went white then back to darkness a deep endless blackness, slowly it began to clear up a frail pair of soft eyes began to weakly open. She uttered softly "Wha?" Kari coughed and weakly stood up on the dusty floor, clearing her sights she looked around seeing nothing but a barren graveyard.

Filled with twisted car parts crumbled pavement and fried buildings she said out loud "Was it all just a dream did it really happen at all?" suddenly she, looked ahead of herself gasping as tears rapidly pour down her soft cheeks. "Tai…no" she cried sobbingly seeing Tai her beloved brother laying dead before her watering eyes his dried blood staining his green school uniform, as his wide dead white eyes stared to the heavens where he has gone up to.

Kari got to her knees crying and screaming even louder her woes of sadness TK then began to stir he looked to the Digimon "Ah there back to their in,-training forms what happened uh KARI" he saw her screaming and crying.

Running to her aid "Kari" is all he said looking down as his eyes began to swell with tears as well seeing Tai blasted threw the heart by that accursed, Cell the whimpering girl looked to "TK" which is all she could say also.

A moment of dead silence was held until she leapt into his arms burying her, face into his tattered clothes crying her poor broken heart out to her friend. "Oh TK why, why does this stuff have to happen to us were just kids" "I know Kari….I know it's……not fair" he said holding back his own tears, speaking in his mind "Kari doesn't need this all this death this sorrow god.

WHY is right our Digimon our friends our…family all GONE just because were the stupid Digidestined ITS JUST NOT FAIR" "JUST NOT FAIR" he, screamed out loud he finally wept into tears with Kari hugging & sobbing. Davis was wide awake and already watching as the girl he loved held TK crying onto him instead of him with a hateful growl and a snarl Davis them, kicked the ground hitting something hard and shouting in pain "OW oh man.

What are the odds the first time I kick something other then a soccer ball it ends up being a rock Ouch" "Who's a soccer ball?" Davis bulged his eyes, and screamed scrambling to Demiveemon at the voice "Mommy, mommy". TK and Kari turned to see who made the noise watching the melted and mangled car parts fly off as a figure erupted from the crumbling pieces a, boy stood there weakly shaking in his shredded Digimon emperor outfit.

His ruffled black hair smelled of smoke and oil blinking his finally human eyes threw his cracked 3-d like glasses Davis finally uttered with a gasp, "Ken?" "Oh my god Ken is that really you I mean REALLY, really you?". TK asked looking to the boy with concern yet also caution in case it was a trick the voice that answered sounded nothing like the twisted evil of Cell, "Ugh last time I checked my goodness my head feels an earthquake hit it".

"Uh yeah that was my fault sorry the kick there Ken I thought you were Cell" Ken's eyes instantly widened at hearing that name clenching his torn, black gloves growling angrily "Cell that heartless monster now I remember. That evil freak took over my body and used me to hurt others and you guys" Ken realized his words and sadly looked away from the 3 children feeling, awful and horrible its like the Digimon emperor nightmare came back again.

"I don't remember totally everything I did to you but I know that its enough to prove how much of a monster I really am frankly I wish you would have, killed me along with Cell to end the devils from both this & the Digiworld". Ken said them as sadly and heart broken as his eyes were yet to his surprise he saw that the kids didn't say a word threw a punch or even make an insult, all they did was place their hands on his shoulder and smiled a friendly grin.

Ken looked at them as if they were crazy but they never left his side "We wouldn't touch you Ken even if our lives depending on ending your own, you shouldn't blame yourself for any of this Cell was mind controlling you". Kari nodded to TK looking seriously at Ken's face "Even though you were the Digimon emperor & you caused terror hurting Digimon enslaving them, we understand the pain your going threw with that said we all forgive you".

Hearing those words come from her soft pink lips Ken could have sworn he was dreaming staring at them on the brink of tears thinking to himself "This, just is too good to be true" Davis smiled and patted his back grinning to em. "That's right buddy your one of the Digidestined now one of the team part of the posse on the wheel a gang member buddy compadre amigo partner", Ken frowned and stepped on Davis' foot he squealed and hopped around.

Holding it in pain squeaking "Ouch, ouch" "I got the point Davis" after Davis finally calmed down they all broke into a laugh feeling a whole lot, better but eventually they clamed down and got back to the major business. Being out for god knows how long the last 3 Digidestined children now 4 filled Ken in on what happened to Cody Tai and the other kids during their, previous battles also the unfortunate deaths of some of the kids & Digimon.

Eventually the kids walked all the way back to their old home town to check back in with their parents & hope to god Cell hasn't harmed them or anyone, else yet what they found was so horribly unbelievable it was beyond belief. There were beloved homes and apartment buildings and a happy park filled with laughing children was now covered with complete and total darkness, destruction streets crumbled buildings shambles empty clothes everywhere.

Cars crushed and fried a deathly wind blew threw this terrifying ghost town only chilling the spines of the terrified children even greater then their fears, not a word could be spoken or a tear shed so great was this evil massacre. Their widening pupils then looked to the sky as did the Digimon at sight of a black swirling purple cloud in the sky it appeared to be a tornado in the sky, just staying there as if warping the world into a new dimension of darkness.

"Davis what is that big thing?" Demiveemon asked tugging on his masters leg "I don't got a clue looks like a jumbo swirl in the sky but one thing's for, sure its bad" TK agreed "& I'll give you guess at who's behind all of this". "Children, children please my art can't be all that bad" a polite yet dark voice said from behind the Digimon and kids turned around fast only to see, what they most feared Cell in his perfect form hovering above the black sky.

Bulging his mutant massive muscles from his incredibly powerful body staring them with cold evil purple eyes shining off his green scaly skin, black spots dotting over his reptile bug like body slowly hovering down. Ken gasped "Your Cell? My god you're a monster" "No dear emperor I am PERFECTION" "Perfect jerk you mean I'm gonna take you down once and, for all bug boy AH" Davis shouted running right at Cell thinking to himself.

"HA Kari has got to be impressed by this me taking Cell head on what could be more impressive?" Cell smirked and placed his hand froward suddenly, Davis stopped cold his body tingling bright with a glowing aura of energy. Cell using his god like new powers held Davis in place twitching and unable to speak or move TK shouted "Let him GO" and Cell simply grinned wider, taking a claw full of Davis' goggles he pulled them back and released them.

The goggle strap slapped Davis flying backwards screaming from Cell's energy Davis made a weak squeak of pain as he collapsed head first into a, fried garbage can with his legs twitching in pain groaning "Uh Impressive". Kari screamed was about to slap Cell but TK held her back shaking his head "You big bully you didn't have to humiliate him" "Why not Kari TK Davis, and oh yes Ken don't think it's a big shock I know your names I know more.

MUCH more" he said watching the kids' gulp in fear staring Cell down coldly as he explained "Being composed up of several species of aliens, humans and other creatures has physical as well mental advantages too. After all the times Davis has tired to date you Kari I thought both you and TK your competing boy friend would be glad to see Davis get trashed out", the kids could only stutter at hearing this well blush a bit at Cell's words.

But a screaming Ken brought them all back to reality "ENOUGH OF THIS we don't care what you know all we want to know is what's going on here, where are all of the people and what you plan to do with our 2 words?". Gatomon added "And what that black cloud swirl is in the sky" Cell laughed crossing his massive green forearms and grinned wickedly at the 4 children, "My goodness gracious me you kids today your just like my old enemies.

Fast to fight as well to learn demanding information so you can be some sort of hero to stop my plans well let me tell you something" in mere seconds, Cells arms extended like ropes and grabbed the necks of TK and Kari hard. As 2 other arms burst from his chest and grabbed Ken and Davis shouting and snarling to all 4 of the kids evilly "FOOLS my enemies were a billion, times more powerful then your pathetic Digimon could ever hope to be.

Comparing you to them is like comparing an ant to a GOD YOU HEAR ME AN ANT" he shouted yet still keeping his cool inflicting fear & intense rage, into the kids hearts "You don't stand a chance against my perfect power.

Aliens humans Digimon nothing can stop me for I am a GOD" with that he shoved them away the kids stumbling back to their feet with the aid of their, worried and angry Digimon as Cell continued to answer Ken's questions.

"After I absorbed the one called Sora the bond between you and I emperor was shattered my body had collected enough DNA flesh and blood energy, to fully transform my body into its true complete perfect form from yours. During the transformation we separated both body and mind and thanks to the boost of Digidestined human energy from those 4 children I am now, more powerful then I was in my own world you kids were insects to me.

And with no worthy opponents or challenges to test my limitless power I easily wiped out your hometown families' humans & every other disgusting, human & living creature I laid my eyes upon proving to my entire god hood. After that I could have simply wiped out this entire planet and everything else but I remembered the Digital world could always be used to possibly, hide from me even if I destroyed Earth so I plan to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I am now transforming the sky into a transdimensional portal to the other side, to the Digital world breaking the barriers of both worlds and creating chaos. Once unleashed my ultimate attacks will wipe out both Earth and the Digiworld once and for all" he then laughed echoing loudly threw out the, black death filled ghost town the kids quickly got their Digimon to rookies.

Preparing to attack Cell with all they got "Vee head butt" "Boom bubble BAH" "Lighting claw" Cell looked down to the tiny Digimon as the attacks, didn't even phase him blasting them back with an energy shield sphere blast. "All right Veemon time to armor Digivolve" "You too Pattamon" "I don't think so" Cell then blasted a shock wave of electricity zapping all the kids, and their Digimon to the walls of a cracked grocery store Cell held them.

Using his energy he then blasted out 7 energy glowing rings grappling all 4 kids and 3 Digimon to the walls as Cell charged up a growing larger and, larger energy ball in his left claw the kids struggled but couldn't escape. "WHY Cell this makes no sense if were no threat why are you doing this?" TK shouted watching the energy ball increase in its size and glowing power, "HA you pathetic human the last time I was this strong I was unstoppable.

I had power speed brains and brawn to wipe the floor with every one who, came against me but I underestimated one of them and in the end that boy. That ACCURSED boy destroyed me with powers greater then mine and just like his father I toyed with him too long and couldn't kill him until it was, too late I am not making the same mistake twice threat or not you must die.

Goodbye Digidestined and Digimon give my regards to the evil Digimon you sent to the underworld HAHAHHAHA BIG BANG ATTACK FIRE", the giant golden ball blasted full speed heading at the screaming children. The blast exploded in seconds and a tidal wave of unmeasurable flames and bursting explosions shattered the sky with rubble and sizzling black ashes,

Cell looked towards the building holding the kids and simply grinned wide.

His voice then cracking into a mad maniacal laughter seeing no sign of any remains from the kids or their Digimon "Its over YES ITS OVER I HAVE, WON from this day forward Earth and every other world shall fall to ME". Cell's dark desires were becoming reality laughing threw out his brilliant mind however had he been watching the kids from the very end of the blast, he would have seen them vanished in a flash escaping the attack before it hit.

In a blurry flash Kari Davis TK Ken and their Digimon had appeared in a white blinding light filled area no floors no walls no ceilings no anything, just a huge endless world of light and nothingness they all were confused. "Hey excuse me but weren't we in the real world a second ago?" Veemon asked "You right Cell must was wiped us out and were well heaven now", "Davis if we were in heaven we wouldn't still have our Digimon here too".

TK replied to the clueless boy though admitting it seemed like they were dead Gatomon sniffed and searched around but could find no soul in sight, just them "This is bizarre my first trip to the Digital world was sure weird. But it wasn't anything like this" "That's because you are no longer in the Digital world or Earth you are here with us" the voice startled them all as, their widening eyes looked behind seeing a mysterious white robed figure.

But no sooner was the silence broken were the questions answered "Hey buddy who are you working with Cell or something?" Davis snarled madly, "Gennai its really you" "Its been so long old friend" "Yes it has TK Kari". Davis and Ken turned to their friends in confusion "General who's that?" Ken sweat dropped "Gennai Davis" "That is correct I am the guardian, keeper of the Digidestined a watch dog except my mug has no wrinkles".

He removed his cloak showing his now strikingly handsome and more youthful, face Kari TK gasped remembering the last time they saw him as an old man. "Pretty good looking for a dog huh?" Kari laughed a bit "More like a hunk then a dog you'd be a girl magnet in seconds" Ken shook his rattled head, looking to Gennai from his broken golden glasses & cracked purple glass.

His head filled with questions from every black wild hair he had from this mysterious man but the first question they all asked first came very quickly, "Where are we?" "The home of us and by us I mean the 4 mega guardians. But there out to lunch so I'd better fill you all in" he coughed lightly and began the story "Milleniums ago when the Digiworld was born like with, your own you believed in gods we ourselves in a sense have gods too.

The 4 Mega dragon Digimon guardians of north west south & east covering all, points of the Digi-globe I am their agent they sent me to help you 4 out". Pattamon raised his winged ear asking sadly "But what are we gonna do about Cell he nearly finished us off for good last time" Gennai sighed, "Ah yes Cell a brilliant creature filled with unbelievable power & dark ambitions.

To correct you first Pattamon you wouldn't have survived I teleported in at the last second and yanked you all out of the way of his blast before it hit, you'd all be dead by now if it did Cell believes your all dead and gone now". TK scratched his chin thinking harder and harder what to do the young boy had faced many demons before younger and even now but none have scared, him so badly as Cell "Gennai you have to send us back right now to Earth.

With our world in ruins there's no stopping him from taking over the Digital world" Gennai shook his head "He already has or is trying to after you 4 left, Cell wanted revenge upon on the arch enemy that destroyed him 7 years ago. But seeing is he got here instead he intends to go after him the same way he arrived" "But how could Cell do that when he attacked me he had no body, and I know how drained he was from transporting himself to my computer".

"Ken I know you have been a lot with Cell but its just a warm up when Cell entered your computer he broke the barriers between our dimensional hold, we always knew about Earth co-existing the Digital world side by side but. We also knew other worlds existed as well so the guardians and I locked the barrier back into place by destroying the gate Myotismon used to escape, now with the block broken Cell is going to the center of the Digital world.

Powering up his energy to shatter a hole from the digital world into his own dimension to gain revenge and if he does that the entire dimensional time, frame will be destroyed every world will leak into each other in seconds. And every monster demon and creature will escape unleashing an endless eternity of darkness" "THAT WON'T HAPPEN" Gennai snapped out fast, of his depressing story seeing TK clutch his D-3 with a tight angry hand.

"The Forces of darkness have poisoned this world for the final time were going to fight and take him down once and for all" Pattamon nodded back, Davis shouted too "You bet I am too" "Me 4" Veemon cheered with him. "I'm right behind you TK no matter what happens" "Ditto" Kari and Gatomon there too without a doubt in his heart TK smiled thinking to, himself "Thanks Kari your support makes me feel even stronger now".

"I'm all very proud of you kids but you need more then guts to win this battle, since the other Digidestined have been taken away thanks to Cell's greed. The guardians have seen how serious this is so I am proud to give you all with this" a golden light formed crystal box he handed to TK he held it, examining its designs and odd markings shining bright with a golden beam.

"This is the Digi-egg of Miracles the most powerful and special egg of all its power grants a Digi armor giving you power heavy defense and the spirit of, a hundred souls cheering for your victory use it wisely my friends farewell". And in a blinding spectacular flash of heavenly white light Gennai and the mysterious empty blank zone was gone and the kids were standing on the, barren burnt surface of the dusty dirty and definitely dying Digital world.

"First were back home then we were in the white zone and now were back in Digiworld" "Talk about frequent flyer miles were rich" Davis and Veemon, uttered examining their odd surroundings along with TK Kari and Ken too.

It was dark and slick like a steel black metallic surface shaped into a the dark and twisted wicked form of a pyramid its entire black spike piled surfaces, ran rainbow colored vein like tubes like blood veins surging with energy.

Empowering a gigantic jagged spike like stalagmite tower spear firing massive bolts of green and golden thunder like energy swirling a huge black, cloud over the half dark half bright blue skies of the Digital world endlessly. Before the tower glowing bright with his surging alien aura glow known as the Super Sayian Cell stood unleashing his unfathomable powers skyward, were his dark evil purple pupils widened at the sight of the "Digidestined.

You pestering children never cease to surprise me its like watching a TV show repeat its final episode over and over again to bring back all those, good memories of watching the unthinkable happen to their beloved heroes. But this time the ending is going to go how it should have been and there's no golden warrior 12 year old boy to stop me this time" Cell laughed out, leaping off his golden tipped feet and his bulging muscular green new body.

Davis stepped forward holding the golden Digi-egg of miracles in his yellow gloved hands shouting bravely "Oh yeah bug boy let's see how the golden, brown haired 12 year old Super Digidestined dashing dynamic Davis does".

After that pointless and useless speech Cell simply stared at him sweat dropping a huge drop of confusion while TK Kari Ken and their Digimon, face faulted down Veemon groaning "Just saying I DON'T KNOW HIM".

"Davis stop screwing around this is serious your going down Cell we know what your planning and your not gonna get away with it" TK shouted out, fighting the maddening teary eyed urge to charge and just pound Cell hard. Right in the face but he knew it wouldn't phase him Cell laughed smirking "I don't know how you 4 survived but this time I will make sure you don't", "That's what you think okay Veemon time to bring back our old gold friend.

Golden armor Digi-egg energize" a blinding golden light flashed and shined into the darkness like a light house beacon and in 5 seconds no less or more, Veemon had been transformed and fully armor Digivolve into "Magnamon". Cell widened his android eyes to this growling angrily under his breath "History seems to be cruel to me as I have been to it just like with Gohan, this time I won't make any mistakes and certainly no fooling around either".

Cell unfolded his massive forearms preparing a fight stance Kari shouted mockingly "For someone who's perfect you seem jittery" "You haven't, seen perfect yet foolish girl you can Digivolve a thousand times over more.

No one is going to stop my plans this time gold warrior or not this is my time my chance to rule and now is your time TO DIE HAAAAAAAAAA", he screamed a maddening inhuman howl of rage and maddening loud roars.

Cell flashed gold himself and covered the temple as well everyone and everything with in rage of him with a superb golden glow over shining, Magnamon with ease it ended as fast leaving Cell bigger stronger brighter. And more powerful then even Magnamon could begin to imagine but Davis had faith in him "Don't worry pal it'll be just like the time you battled out, with Chimeramon only this time he's your size" "I sure hope so Davis".

TK and Kari raised their D-3 preparing to Digivolve their Digimon until Davis, shouted for them to stop "Guys hold up what are you doing I'm all ready. Magnamon is a mega level Digimon" "Davis Cell is really strong its gonna take all of us together just to touch him" Davis smirked at Kari's statement, "Thanks for the warning Kari but Magnamon took out an even bigger guy.

On his own why bother tiring your Digimon out when my guy can handle an army of Cells" Magnamon raised a blue gold claw "Uh I Davis I think that", "That you can do it solo way to go bro thanks for agreeing with me buddy". Magnamon sweat dropped TK stepped up snarling to Davis face "In case your goggles crushed off what's left of your brain oh fearless leader but, Magnamon LOST the fight he ran out of energy & Wormmon helped him".

Davis ground his teeth angrily trying to think of a come back he growled and pointed to the sky "Hey look Gennai is back" "Huh" TK turned his head, Davis snickered shoving TK down fast as he ran back towards Magnamon. Kari instantly went to help TK up screaming madly at Davis "DAVIS you dirt bag" "Sorry desperate times call for desperate measures Magnamon you, ready?" he huffed at Davis and turned to face Cell only to gasp he was there.

Cell took the time to gather energy and place himself directly eye to eye with Magnamon Cell grinned widely placing his claws to Maganmon's, golden armored chest and shouted "Kame…..Hame….HAA" and fired. The dark blue massive energy blast sky rocketed Magnamon into the sky fast, exploding and shattering his golden chest plate with incredible fast force.

Cell then vanished and appeared behind the Digimon as he hammer bashed him to the ground dropkicked him skidding across ruffled grass and stones, and ending the attack with pulsar rainbow colored like blaster beam down. Exploding on instant impact sending shock waves of fire earth and gravel into the sky the Digidestined were simply baffled Cell landed laughing, "Seize the day and you'll seize the victory for a golden armor Digimon.

He was about as hard as battling a dummy" he laughed mockingly even louder, Magnamon staggered to his feet groaning his shiny armor covered in filth. "That's gonna leave a mark in the morning" he shook it off and stared at Cell "Talk about cheap shots all right Cell time for your magna medicine, Magna PUNCH" Magnamon dashed off at lighting speed charging a fist.

Cell grinned and closed his purple eyes waiting for the blow to strike eagerly Magnamon bashed the charged thunder fist into Cell's grinning face hard a, flash of thunder & fire exploded in a tiny small sized blast upon Cell's face. Magnamon laughed at the smoke engulfing Cell's head "Care for a little punch?" but his laugh faded as his blue eyes widened the smoke cleared out, and Cell was just fine the fist pushing flesh from his cheek no marks no cuts.

"It was delicious now let me return the favor HA" he shouted insanely loud his wings unfolding out like a fly out of them came a windstorm of thunder, electrical surges blasted Magnamon back again and again and once again. "Magnamon don't give up you're the gold champ" "Davis he's gonna get killed out there now let us help" Davis heard TK loud and clear but still, shouted in his own mind "Don't listen to him what does blondie know?

Magnamon is the only mega Digimon we got and once he wins Kari will be so proud of me she'll drop that loser like a ton of bricks" Cell leaped up, Magnamon followed slowly though watching Cell become to charge down.

"Now your mine golden bug" "Likewise MAGNA BLAST" he shouted as his golden armor popped open like a can of holes and unleashed a green, golden like light plasma blast striking Cell right back into the sky farther.

As he flew Magnamon burned his armor jets like rubber to get just above Cell, for a double spiraling "Magna drop kick" landing a direct gold solid kick. The mutant android spiraled down crashing onto the ground hearing the annoying cheers of Davis around him he leaped back to his feet quickly, smirking to Magnamon as he brushed off dust from his green perfect body.

"Finally things are getting interesting" "I…don't believe this he's...enjoying himself man what is this guy?" Magnamon asked himself quietly so Cell, wouldn't notice the fear that grips him from his body from his golden armor. And in a flash of green flesh and gold metal Magnamon and Cell's war raged on fist to claw monster to Digimon in all out battle for their survival, "Ha looks like I was right after all TZ" "Its TK for the billionth time Davis.

Maybe Magnamon can do it but Cell didn't take any risks with us so we shouldn't either" Davis turned his head snooty like to TK "I don't know, what Kari sees in you" TK then bit his lip and gulped brushing bright red. Kari did the same stammering "What….are t-talking about?" "Oh please you don't think you 2 guys are OBVIOUS enough always siding with him doing, things with him walking ALONE with him all the time its makes me sick".

Kari frowned hating Davis acting like this when his own Digimon is fighting for his life "Davis drop it right now Magnamon" "Don't change the subject, some friend you are acting nice to everyone but me talk about being bratty". "Hey don't call her names you've been on a high horse ever since you got that golden egg the world doesn't revolve around you" "Shut up TK I am, gonna get this out and prove how much I am a better hero by stopping Cell".

"Magna blast" "Makoho SHRAA" a cataclysmic explosion rained into the sky filling it with fire sparks and a light of bursting never ending combat a, golden chunk of Magnamon's shoulder armor flew down at rocket speeds. Davis gave a tiny squeak of pain as it struck his dense head knocking him unconscious mumbling weakly garbled words Ken grabbed Davis up and, slowly carried him away as the golden Digi-egg dropped from his pocket.

To everyone's surprise it was still there & still shining bright with gold energy, Ken starred it at oddly "I don't understand I thought the power of the egg. Was already fully given to Magnamon maybe that's why he isn't able to give Cell a hard time there's power left over" TK picked it up examining, it blinking his blue eyes "No I don't think this energy was meant for him".

"What do you mean TK?" Kari asked walking to the egg herself and as she slowly placed her pink covered hand to the egg along side of TK's hand, they both gasped and watched in awe as the golden light blindingly returned.

Magnamon and Cell continued their brawl until Magnamon looked away for a solitary second to the new light plenty of time for Cell to strike him back, and bombard his golden body with energy blast's grounding the Digimon.

But the golden light got even bigger suddenly Pattamon and Gatomon leaped up "Hey what's going on I feel like a new born kitten but stronger" "Wow, feels like were in light show a warm one" TK & Kari suddenly smiled wide. "All right Gatomon" "Get set Pattamon" "WARP DIGIVOLVE" Cell finally turned his attention to them "Warp what?" "Gatomon warp Digivolve to", "Pattamon warp Digivolve to" the light shined brighter energizing them.

Gatomon transformed into a huge holy god like pink dragon roaring her gigantic jagged jaws blinking her big bulging black eyes from her long body, coated with white fur pink scales roaring out a mighty yell "Magnadramon". Pattamon was covered in a dark blue metallic like alloy armor covering him even tighter and stronger then Magnamon silver stripes blue coatings gold, spikes and a human face to cover it all the warrior of hope "Seraphimon".

"Now that's what I call some heavy reinforcements" Magnamon said stepping back up upon his weary legs feeling his strength return with help, of the energizing and vanishing Digi-egg or miracles Cell growled with rage. "How many blasted forms can these wretched creatures turn into?" TK and Kari were simply speechless at their brand new mega Digimon "Talk about, mega huh Seraphimon" said TK Kari adding "Sure hope she had her shots".

"Bah mega champion ultimate rookie no matter what level you use I will full fill my destiny and gain my revenge by destroying life it self HAAAAAA", Cell began to charge with thunder sparking all over his glowing purple aura. The energy began to form growing greater and greater as he pulled back his claws preparing to wipe them all out in one big blast TK gasped "Oh no, he's gonna fire" "Allow us TK" Seraphimon said in a booming godly voice.

Guarding his life long friend with his body Magnadramon and Magnamon leaped into the sky heading at Cell who simply laughed "Always come, prepared ATTACK" out of now where mini blue creatures leaped out. Laughing and squeaking like children, children that bare a striking resemblance to Cell as he called them Cell Jr. they charged at the Digimon, but they attacked head on "Try this blue bugs Fire Tornado RROOOAR".

The mega dragon Digimon engulfed half the army of the Cell Jr. in flames they squealed trying to put each other out only to explode from a tail bash, from Magnadramon the other half got a taste of "Mega Magna blast HAA". Shouted Magnamon as he blasted Cell Jr. after Cell Jr. into blue bits leaving none behind Cell roared with rage and shock screaming to them with anger, "IT ENDS NOW GALLET GUN FIRE" he pointed his claws down quickly.

The purple destruction beam shattered down past the 2 air born Digimon at Seraphimon who simply widened his metallic arms out grasping his golden, staff & shouted "Seventh Heaven" in seconds his body burst with blue light. An angelic force of nature fired a subway car sized blast of spears blades and heavenly energy at the gallet gun Cell gasped loudly pushing the gun, against the heaven ray "Impossible were dead even how can this be NO".

TK Ken and Kari then cried together "NOW GO" "Time for an encore Magna explosion" "Dragon fury" the mega Digimon blasted full force at, Cell creating a tidal wave of destructive power shattering threw his gun ray. Cell screamed in rage and resistance as he brought his forearms to his face creating a barrier to block it but the force erupted in a sky flaming explosion, Cell howled like a devil feeling the burn of his own dark energies and theirs.

"No this will not happen I am the perfect warrior I can do this I am unstoppable I am perfection I AM CELL" he screamed and unleashed his, fury into a cataclysmic explosion of rage and raw golden energy from him. Bursting into a massive muscled Ultra Super Sayian "This form maybe slow but it has enough power to vaporize you all into dust" he screamed madly, his green black spotted muscles building larger & larger building his power.

"Don't let him try and freak you out go get em Magnadramon" "Back her up Seraphimon we need all the help we can get and the time too right Kari?", she smiled nodding with TK as their Digimon leaped into battle with Cell. "Magnamon I'm no Davis but please listen to me for a second I've got a plan" Ken whispered to the golden Digimon who nodded listening to him &, grinning under his golden mask a heroic smile "You really are a genius".

The battle waged on Seraphimon Magnadramon vs. Cell TK Kari clenching their Digivices tightly carrying on their hearts & souls filled with the energy, charging their light/hope TK watched it closely of all for fear of Pattamon.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface.. consuming.. confusing it's like a fear that's never ending…controlling I can't see.

"I hope this works hope is all we can do cause if we lose its over our friends will have died in vain the fear they felt…..the fear I am feeling right now, crawling in my skin deeper and deeper Pattamon…Matt…Kari… please". TK said in his thoughts as his blue eyes never left the clashing sounds of combat between his life long partner and his heart hated enemy of pure evil.

To find myself again my walls are closing in…I've felt this way before so INSECURE…

Suddenly they stopped the 3 warriors panted and stared dead at each other eye to massive eye wanting to so badly beat each other into a bloody pulp, so drained from this war a war that seems to never end confusing us always. Seraphimon bellowed "Your judgement time has come Cell surrender now or suffer the punish of your deeds" Cell laughed wickedly as he slowly, pulled back his hidden claw covered in a glowing energy aura TK gasped.

"The only time that's up is yours heaven wants you back and I'll be more then happy to send you back there" Magnadramon snarled her fangs to him, "Give us your best shot" "NO YOU GUYS DON'T he's hiding something". A grave error was made as TK pleaded only to watch his worst fears in horror Cell used the angel Digimon's distraction to slam his golden fist into, their faces screaming "DRAGON FIST" as a golden energy dragon erupted.

Kari screamed and turned away holding TK tightly as she could not wanting to watch the dragon encircle and entrap the 2 Digimon shocking him hard, finally exploding massively in a shower of gold light grounding the 2 megas.

CRAWLING in my skin these wounds they will not heal…FEAR is how I feel confusing what is real…

"Hey green goon" called Magnamon Cell turned and screamed an ear shattering cry of rage and horror watching the golden Digimon stride, towards his black pyramid "No if he destroys it my window will be gone. And I'll be stuck here forever" in a flash Cell whipped his clawed hands left right back and forth in a rapid motion placing them forward at the end of it, "Burn blast" he cried and blasted a burning sun shaped like ball of energy.

Heading towards Magnamon "Now Ken" "You got it Control Spires activate" Cell suddenly was surrounded as 4 black tower spires erupted up, from the earth and fired a thunder wave of black energy entrapping Cell. The thunder boiled in his raging veins "Your going to pay for this Emperor brat, do you HEAR ME?" "Its Ken Cell and it's your turn to pay Magnamon go".

"Here's a little number Davis taught me Magna KICK" using his golden leg and blue foot Magnamon slammed the burn blast ball with supreme forces, kicking it back like a soccer ball crashing and exploding right back into Cell. Who toppled down in pain and flaming glory falling from the blackened sky and crashing threw the center of his black pyramid which Ken conveniently, packed with some explosives from his emperor suit all around the pyramid.

Which immediately exploded in a fiery blast of flame and dark rubble shattering the dimensional beam as the sky seemed to swallow its hole up, restoring the sky back to normal yet still black clouds loomed over them. Davis finally awoke and instantly ran to the destroyed ruins of the pyramid laughing with a grinning smirk seeing the remains of Cell which was not, much a green arm a melted green puddle like set of legs and a black wing.

"Awe man Magnamon sure whaled on Cell talk about mutilated HEY GUYS we won or rather I won I HUH?" Davis sweat dropped with his jaw hanging, down clanging to the ground seeing TK Kari with brand new mega Digimon. "TD WHAT'S GOING ON?" "Ugh why couldn't you have stayed unconscious Davis were trying to help our Digimon its not our fault you, got knocked out" Davis scowled to TK cracking his knuckles to throw a fist.

That is until Kari blocked his way spreading her arms out "Davis cut this out right now your being a total jerk and no one cares what you think or say", TK nodded Davis frowned "You want to know what I think I think THIS". He held up Cell's dead green arm and white hand pushing up the middle finger claw into a flip off to TK both kids gasped TK mainly with anger, "HEY" "Davis where did you find that?" "In the rubble Kari Cell is gone.

And I am the one who killed him Magnamon did it I know that for sure and if you think I'm a lying then you can go straight to" "Hello" "AHHHHH", TK Kari Ken & the Digimon leaped back and screamed in pale white horror. Cell's arm not only came to life and splattered itself over Davis' face and mouth but the green black spotted part formed his wicked evil grinning mug, Davis squealed muffled cries as Cell's body oozed around the boy's body.

His parts bursting out covering up piece by piece of Davis faster and faster and until all they could see was his chocolate brown eyes widening in fear, Cell was complete laughing a darker cry then ever at the petrified children. "How soon we forget that I can regenerate myself luckily for Davis he just happened to be holding a piece of me well now I have all of him now HA", sorrow and rage were too weak words to express the horrors and pains felt.

"MONSTER ARGHGH" screamed Ken twirling his infamous whip from the emperor days as he slammed it down to Cell's head only to miss by a mile, watching as he grabbed it flipped Ken and drop kicked him out and away. Magnamon Seraphimon Magnadramon charged head on at the green beast only to miss him vanishing like a shadow appearing right behind them with, claws charged with energy rapidly crying as well firing "Ka me ha me HA".

The point black range and massive blast force shattered the Digimon into pain and fiery stings sky rocketing them into the sky vanishing in a blink of, a star leaving the terrified TK and Kari alone with their frozen fears. Cell now turned his dark and deadly sights towards the last remaining children, Kari and TK held hands their hands bravely standing in petrifying fear.

"YOU BRATS you ruined everything without that tower my escape is gone and I am stuck upon this accursed planet forever all because YOU butted in, your going to pay for this" "You're the one who should be paying us Cell. You're a heartless monster and killed our friends and families just because you wanted revenge there have been Digimon just as rotten as you are and, they failed miserably just like you are going to" TK said coldly back to Cell.

"No shut up" Cell said grasping his claws hiding the massive energy he was charging to unleash upon them Kari added the coldness to Cell knowing that, her brother Davis her Digimon and all of her friends are gone its all over. "TK is right you kill to prove how better you are when in truth your no better then slugs slimy gross creatures that just do stupid things like you", "SHUT UP" Cell fired a laser blast at Kari which struck her in the chest.

TK screamed in horror Cell firing hundreds more pelting Kari painfully down to, her knees leaving her in weak tears "Kari…no…no this can't be happening".

There's no time for usthere's no place for us

What is this thing that builds our dreams yet slips away from us

"Kari please…don't I … no not care…I love you too much to lose you after all we have been threw" said TK bursting into sobs holding Kari's hand she, replied softly "I've always felt something in my heart for you TK.. always".

Who wants to live forever?

Who wants to live…forever?

Cell charged his claws rage pumping he stared dead on at the kids finally realizing what made them so strong "Hope Light those crests they all use, power up their Digimon and believe with that boost they can defeat evil. Well if I can't have my revenge on Gohan I'll kill these hated little brats, with my wipe out ray" he charged it stronger and strong energy sparking up.

There's no chance for us….it's all decided for us

In that final moment TK noticed Cell charging for an attack then he realized Kari's crest of light heals & after all he wouldn't let anything happen to her, not by choice he whispers to her ear clutching both her hands very tightly. "Kari I've always hated how this awful stuff happens to us but I think it's because of our crests" "Crests?" "Yes the forces of darkness are weak, against our light/hope like with the Scubamon" "You were my hero TK".

This world has only one sweet moment …set aside for us

TK closed his eyes crying his tears and gave Kari a sweet soft warm gentle kiss on her lips feeling her cool tears running down her beautiful face she, kisses back happy & scared all at once they broke she smiled to him weakly. "I waited a long time for you to do that I'm just sorry my crest of light got us all into so much trouble TK" "Shhh its okay besides in a few seconds forces, of darkness won't want you anymore they'll already have someone…... me".

With that Kari's face ended her weak smile and became fully alert with fear preying to god that TK wasn't gonna do what she thinks he is about to do he, picked her up and set her behind a rock to keep her safe as he ran after Cell.

Who wants to liveforever?

Who wants…to live FOREVER?

"TK NO DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE I'M AFRAID" "Don't worry pretty soon there's gonna be nothing left to be afraid of" he nodded to her pulling, out his Digivice shining brightly with the crest of hope pointing right at Cell. The green warrior laughed pointing his charged claws forward at TK matching his dark glow to the bright golden/green one of TK's Digivice, "Always the hero how familiar is that well this time the story ends my way".

Who dares to love…forever OOHHH

When love must die…

"HAAAA" "CREST OF HOPE GIVE ME STRENGTH" Cell fired his ray a hurricane of black and white brute rays TK's golden green light beams of, hope shined & blasted a field against the attack from Nappa used on Gohan. But with all his love all his might TK couldn't withstand the blast he screamed a final cry for "KARI I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS AHHHHH", an explosion cleared the battlefields with that final love cry in mere seconds.

Kari watched the smoke fade and down laid TK's body black all over his shredded clothes burnt so badly his once gentle sweet face with bleeding his, golden blonde hair tattered his hat in rags she ran to him crying so very hard. "TK don't you die DON'T DIE not after this after us after our…. first kiss".

And touch my tearswith your lips…touch my world with your finger tips

Kari placed her hands on his chest and watched the tears seep into his shredded clothes looking for a heart bat a pulse something of his warmth to, bring him back but nothing…nothing at all "TK's gone… TK is……dead". Cell laughed wickedly as he walked slowly closer to Kari grinning of his own dark handy work not seeing Kari's tears and rage pile up higher more, "Destiny has been set upon its course it is my time to rule now and forever.

Your puny pipsqueak of a boyfriend was a pinhead if he thought he could stop my powers HA… no golden haired warrior now not even a Digimon, just you and me Kari and its time this game is put to an end once & for all". Cell raised his thunder charged claws grinning evilly to the girl's back whispering coldly "Time to join your friends" "YOU FIRST ASSHOLE", Kari in mere milliseconds before Cell's claw struck exploded into pink light.

Her crest of light literally broke out into a rage of love and hatred exploding like Cell's black chest as she slammed her Digivice/Crest of light into it, shattering threw flesh and bone out the other end Cell gasped in godly pain.

And we can have forever and we can LOOOOVE FOREVER

And we can love forever… FOREVER is our today

Cell screamed feeling his body begins to rip itself apart the light energy shattering and blasting his molecules into pieces he gasped at this scene, before his eyes the souls of Yolei Cody Matt Tai Sora Davis and "TK".

Who wants to live forever?

Who wants to live forever?

Cell replied with a gag his own jaw beginning to fall apart just like before, "Fate has marked you dead Cell not once but twice you have seen this fate.

There is no escaping it your reign of terror is done forever and to mark one final cruel joke you were right a golden haired warrior did kill you with the, help of his girlfriend" "NOT AGAIN" with that Cell was destroyed.

Who waits forever…anyway?

The vapor dust trails of him vanished as the dark winds blew him away along with the dark clouds Cell was dead but so was TK and Kari was alone, she simply stood there holding her heart broken now as she sobbed quietly. Not even looking up to see the shape of Gennai there looking down at her smiling a faint smile he spoke softly "Kari you have done it you killed Cell, saved Earth as well the Digital world all is well you have no need to cry".

She looked up to him TK cradled in her arms saying nothing as her tears never stopped flowing she said to him as soft as a whisper "But TK Tai, everyone gone…" Gennai lifted her head and grinned a bit "Not for long". Kari shot her sorrowing face back up to him her eyes begging for an answer but suddenly she already saw it she was home on Earth in the park all back, no destroyed homes no black skies Pattamon Gatomon Davis Tai everyone.

Everywhere she looked her long lost loved ones Digimon and human alike were back she didn't understand this even Ken and Wormmon were here no, one was dead & neither was "TK?" "Hey Kari how's my heaven on earth?". With that she kissed him with a deep passion both soaring their hearts into a burst of love and true happiness Gennai smiled watching them from the sky, clapping and laughing joyfully at this sight "Life is truly beautiful Gohan".

The wise man turned seeing the tall teenager Sayian boy from the other side of a window to his world spotting his short black hair and green super hero, like out fit "Sure is even though I can't meet them or you in person Gennai. I was happy to lend our dragon balls to help fix up everything Cell destroyed, we've dealt with him before but at least we and I hope he's gone for good".

"You and me both Gohan you and me both" with that the window vanished god hood a reality I think not all those who attempt to throw off the balance, of humanity destroy lives and cause carnage for their own twisted pleasures. Will suffer massive consequences Digimon alien and all others alike the good defeats evil the day is saved and lives are restored their loves and lives, back in harmony and that is a power greater then any kind of god that exists.

THE END!

(Special prayers and condolences go to all those we lost on the black day of September 11th, 2001 May god rest their souls for this simple dedication)