Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Wings, White Wings ❯ The Birth of Goodness and Evil ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon, Grrrrrrrrr, or any of the characters.

Note: This story is complete AU. If you dontt like the characters you can use other characters when you read (no characters yet in Prologue). The only reason I put this story here instead of the original section was because I didntt want to make up any names and I hate to describe characters since it doesntt come out smooth for me. Yeah, Itm lazy. ^_~ By the way, the Prologue tend to be very boring.

Enjoy!

Please Read and Review.

***

Dark Wings, White Wings

~Prologue: The Birth of Goodness and Evil~

For everything there must be a balance and since the beginning of time there had been a balance so important that even a little unevenness could spell disaster. The balance of Light and Darkness.

At first, Light did not mean Goodness nor did Darkness mean Evil. They were just two powers that could not survive without the other.

Heaven and Hell were two worlds that represent this balance. While Heaven was Light, Hell was Darkness and their balance was directly reflected on a world in between them. Earth.

At the beginning this balance had been kept and Earth was peaceful but as time passed greed began ruling peopleòs heart on Earth. This was because Hell was no longer satisfied with its power. It craved for more and that was when it turned its eyes on Heaven.

Hell declared war upon Heaven and the balance shifted. Wars broke out on Earth, which killed many people. Heaven was able to keep Hell in check so far but the balance is still unstable. It was not possible for Heaven to destroy Hell because Heaven didnòt want chaos on Earth yet is it possible to defeat Hell and keep the balance at the same time?

What if an unexpected meeting between Light and Darkness created a bond between Heaven and Hell?

***

That was short wasnòt it? The next chapter is going to be longer. It probably doesnòt make any sense right now but if you go on to the actual story, youòll get it eventually.

Please read and review!